Sharing my wife with her ex

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
stevens4fun
Player

Sharing my wife with her ex

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:58 am

Hello! I was just wondering if many of you husbands had your first real experience being cuckolded by your wife’s ex-husband. When I met my wife Linda (not her real name), she was newly divorced (this was several months after her divorce was final) and I’d been divorced too. She was still having sex with her ex (at their old home, where he was still living). She had been living on her own for over a year, and had her own place.

After dating a few months, I moved in with her and her two young daughters. To her credit, she warned me when we started dating that she was still having occasional sex with her ex and as she slowly stroked my cock in bed one night, shared with me that sex with him was always very good, but she just couldn’t live with him any more. We’ve all known situations like that! I chose that opportunity to let her know I’d be very turned on having sex with her afterwards, that it could really be hot for both of us. She expressed some surprise at this, but was relieved that it wouldn’t be a problem.

The whole thing turned me on, although it wasn’t yet a scenario where she told me when and where it would happen, and I was accustomed to her going by her ex’s place once in a while as they were still dividing up their stuff and liquidating debts and so on. Linda was trying to bring the sexual relationship to an end. As much as she enjoyed it, she wanted to get on with her life and I came along at just the right time.

The first Saturday after I’d moved in with Linda and the girls, she told us (the kids and me) that she needed to go over to her ex’s house to sign some documents and go through some stuff dealing with the listing of the house. This was perfectly normal to the girls, although highly arousing to me! As she left, she whispered in my ear, “don’t wait up for me, I may be late.” I could just feel the blood rushing to my penis.

When she came in, she was thoroughly disheveled and emotional. “I’ve been bad, and I hope I haven’t let you down” she said as I practically threw her into our bed. “I need to clean up,” she said, and of course I insisted she not do so, - “I want you just the way you are, “hot, sweaty and messy.” It had been a long time since I’d enjoyed seconds, especially with a woman I loved and it was spectacular beyond belief that night although I came very quickly that night and every time I had seconds with her. Didn’t matter, she’d already had an orgasm with her ex. More than one, in fact.

This became something that happened every two weeks and we both looked forward to it, although Linda was somewhat relieved when her ex found a girlfriend. She realized that by continuing to have sex with him, she was not exactly helping him get on with his life. The arrangement was really nice in that they had sex in their old marital bed and didn’t have to go to hotels or elsewhere. No condoms were needed and if she conceived with him we knew we could figure out a way to make it all work. And she could spend the night with her ex in their old marital bed if the circumstances permitted, which was a real treat for all of us. My only regret is that I never got to be in bed with them, or watch them.

Uncreative78
Experienced

Re: Sharing my wife with her ex

Unread post by Uncreative78 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:51 am

Check out my thread.. "our journey" its exactly this!
Husband to hotwife Queenhw1
View are story with pics and audio here viewtopic.php?t=66371

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:59 am

If you're sharing your woman with another man, it must be really convenient if he is her ex.

I can understand their continuing attraction to each other. My ex-wife and I continued to have sex after we separated. Sex with her was always good and hot. It was only out of bed that she drove me crazy (not in a good way).

It's interesting that they continued, even though you had moved in with her, but stopped when he met another woman. It seems that a woman can handle more than one man more than a man can.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:47 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:59 am
If you're sharing your woman with another man, it must be really convenient if he is her ex.

I can understand their continuing attraction to each other. My ex-wife and I continued to have sex after we separated. Sex with her was always good and hot. It was only out of bed that she drove me crazy (not in a good way).

It's interesting that they continued, even though you had moved in with her, but stopped when he met another woman. It seems that a woman can handle more than one man more than a man can.
More likely, the ex-husband’s new girlfriend would not tolerate him having sex with anyone else.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:19 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:47 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:59 am

More likely, the ex-husband’s new girlfriend would not tolerate him having sex with anyone else.
Good point. It does seem that men at least tolerate their wives or girlfriends having sex with other men; while women insist on fidelity in their men. It is often that way in the hotwife community, in any case.