25th Anniv. of Troilus and Cressida

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
troilusand
Player

Re: 25th Anniv. of Troilus and Cressida

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:39 pm

And...

Well I knew I was still trying to get laid and figured she was too. So one night while she was late form work, I snooped. And I found in separate purse a love letter, among other things, from a guy at her work. I was pissed! :evil: But I was HARD! :twisted: I jacked off in anger thinking about her fucking this guy I'd never heard of, and calling her a slut, etc.

And I did a good job of it, too! I literally jacked it around 2 dozen times before she got home! I'd show her that if she could get it off because she was a slut, I could too!! But I had enough time to also wonder if I LIKED my wife being a slut :???: ...my erections never went away no matter how many times I came imagining her fucking. And cheating wife Penthouse letters were always my favorites.

So when she got home I confronted her, showed her the evidence, and asked for the truth. She confessed, and I told her she was a slut and a whore and all the rest; but when I asked her if she loved him, I was FLOORED when she said, "Yes." :shock:

Well of course she was STILL a slut who couldn't help but spread her legs, but that surprised me. Deep down, in the repressed part of my mind, I could accept that I was a sexually inferior male; but I was bad as a partner, too?!?! :o

I then asked her if she wanted to divorce and she said, "Oh NO! I love you and don't want to leave you." Well I got the promises that it would never happen again and we moved on. That was her first of many cheats...dumbfuck that I am, I only learned about the rest during pillow talk when I would cajole her to tell me about her past because I loved hearing about her fucking other men. By then, I wanted a hotwife, but she wasn't sure if I really meant it until she started to confess about THE OTHER GUYS I hadn't caught her with. Hearing about these men HOOKED ME!! ;) I knew I was destined to marry a woman who had to get better fucking than I could provide.

Troy