A cuck to my own niece

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
calicolombia69
$2 Ho

A cuck to my own niece

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:21 am

The characters are real, the events are fantasy although wife and I strongly suspect that the other characters have had the same fantasies!

Wife's niece is more of a thick young woman. A good set of tits and her back arches so that her ass protrudes and makes it look ample. Her mom has always been a slut and she did catch my wife and I going off on a trip with a 2nd guy when she was 20. So she was probably trained to eventually become a slut herself.

She did marry a few years later. We found out her husband was bi and he had actually lived/dated another bi or gay guy for a while. We also found out she had been caught sleeping with students at her adult education English class. Not sure if husband condoned or condemned the actions. Recently found out she fucked another nieces ex as well as a close buddy of our grown children. So, a slut, she is.

It has also been pretty obvious that she fancies me. Wife let it go for a while until one day her jealousy caught the better of her. Nevertheless, the seed of fantasy was implanted in my dirty brain.

My wife is quite open about her extra marital affairs with her immediate family. I love that because they all know I am a cuck. She is not explicit about that part but if Im right there during the conversations, then its pretty obvious.

Will develop my fantasy story if anyone interested....

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: A cuck to my own niece

Unread post by eater » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:38 am

i'd enjoy reading your story

Cobra1000
Virgin

Re: A cuck to my own niece

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:29 am

Please continue

Johng1953
$2 Ho