Mfm blow bang with girlfriend.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Toots2310
Prepubescent

Mfm blow bang with girlfriend.

Unread post by Toots2310 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:34 am

I used to be in the lifestyle with my now ex wife,we always played together and would meet guys from some straight mfm fun, it was an amazing time and I did really enjoy sharing her with different men we met online. Recently began seeing a girl who, while never having tried mfm before, was open to the idea, we did meet and play with several guys and she loved it, she’s an incredibly sexy and submissive girl and wants to please me, recently, Ibgsd gotten in touch with a businessman, in town for few days and looking to join a couple, I suggested to her that we should meet the guy at his hotel for a drink, no strings attached, she agreed but, explained that nothing was gonna happen that night as she had her period, no problem, I told the guy this and he was still ok with meeting, with a view to possibly playing at a later date, we met and I knew right away she liked him, as we finished the drink, we all agreed to meet on his next trip to town, i figured the evening was over and was just about to get up and go when, out of the blue, and with no prior discussion, she casually said, and I quote “ why don’t we go to the room and I’ll suck both of you off?”, I was stunned and turned on at the same time, “ are you sure”? I asked her and she just took our hands and led us to the elevator,even as we walked to his room, I was so borny, she hadn’t given me any clue but, I’m pretty sure she had this planned from even before meeting the guy, like Ivsaud, she’s very submissive and wants to please me, as soon as we got into his room, she spotted a long narrow sofa and, quite matter of factly, she sat down and asked both of us to undress, I don’t think I’ve ever seen two men seen two men disrobe faster, we stood either side of her mouth and she began with his cock, sliding her lips over the head, she took it all for a few seconds, then turned to me and did the same, she asked us to take our time, even suggested we back off if we got too close, she wanted it to last, I did tell her we were both going to cum in her mouth at the same time and would work together to make that so, she smiled and just continued to take both of us in her mouth, as I got near to irgasm, the other guy indicated he wasn’t quite there yet, I sat down and simply watched as my girl fully concentrated on his cock, after maybe a minute, I was back up and gave her my cock to suck on, few minutes later, it was clear he and I were about to cum, she sensed it and just opened her mouth wide as possible while he and I jacked off, she doesn’t like facials and told us both to make sure and get it all in her mouth, it couldn’t have been timed any better, he and I came at the exact same time and finished on her tongue, she held it for few seconds then, looking me straight in the eyes, smiling at me, she closed her mouth and swallowed both our loads, it was utterly amazing to watch this sexy girl in action, we never did meet up with guy again and that’s a pity but, at least, she and I have the memory, sorry if my story ran a little long but, it’s all completely true and just wanted to do her justice for giving all three of us a fantastic evening.

rrake
Virgin

Re: Mfm blow bang with girlfriend.

Unread post by rrake » Thu May 02, 2024 11:25 pm

I'love your story

midnightoh
Virgin

Re: Mfm blow bang with girlfriend.

Unread post by midnightoh » Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 pm

Wow, that's a pretty hot short story!

BogPlaymate
Prepubescent