A Recent MFM (by Asian_Hotwife's Hubby)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mr Lucky
Trainable

A Recent MFM (by Asian_Hotwife's Hubby)

Unread post by Mr Lucky » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Our latest MFM experience a few weeks ago was the best. We met “Doug” (not his real name) for dinner, initially to discuss a business opportunity. When he sat down across us at the table I could tell that Lynda was attracted to him.

Here is the outfit she wore that night, except of course she was not wearing panties.

(pic to follow)

Two bottles of wine later we were off to our favorite bar/disco, where we danced with her and had a few more drinks. We all got more than a little drunk and Lynda had to demonstrate her ability to drink two bottles of Heineken at the same time. I say drink, but it was more like a double blowjob. He was impressed as were the others around us.

Next comes the part when I knew he was “in” for the night. She asks if he has seen a woman’s pierced nipples and he said yes. In the bar, she moves in front of him, spreads her blouse and holds her tits out showing her long hard nipples and asks me “were they long like this”? She just stood beside him for a while, tits pointing out and smiling at us. Then she said to him, “I want you to suck them”. He was shocked and a bit afraid that the bar management might throw us out. Lynda never takes no for an answer so eventually he gave in and sucked one then the other, much to the delight of Lynda and the surrounding bar patrons. We are well known there and Lynda has certainly gotten crazy before and showed her tits and ass but this was different, since there was another guy involved. The staff were more than a little curious but I’m guessing they wrote it off and just the tequila kicking in.

We decided to head for his hotel and walked across the street to the carpark. Lynda decided it would be more fun if she rode in back so she climbed in with Doug. We were barely out of the car park and on the street when I started hearing her sucking his cock. Actually the first thing I heard was a zipper going down followed by “mmmmmmm yummmmmm he has a BIG head !”.

Lynda continued to play with him as I drove towards his hotel, I looked back from time to time and noticed her tits were out too and he was pulling her nipples. As we got closer, the sucking noises were increasing along with a moan from Lynda combined with unmistakable “wet pussy” sounds that told me his fingers had hit the spot. When I warned them we were about to pull into the hotel carpark and Lynda told me to keep driving cause she wasn’t finished.

We drove around for 10-15 more minutes while Lynda played with her new “toy” alternating between sucking and admiring his dick while he fingered her now sloppy wet pussy and played with her pierced nipples. From time to time I would reach into the back seat to help out with playing with her pussy and it was just as wet as the sounds indicated.

Finally, we pulled into the carpark and found a stall. Doug and I got out but Lynda stayed inside, positioning herself doggy-style on the front seats, basically waiting for one of us to lick her ass in the car, which I did so willingly.

We made our way up to his room and started quickly. Everyone was more than ready, especially Lynda, who took off her blouse but simply pulled up her skirt saying she wanted “kinky” fucking, and laid back on the bed. We wasted no time, as I spread her legs to enjoy that wet pussy and ass, Doug had his dick out and was putting it back where it had been for most of the past half hour in the car, in her waiting mouth. She alternated sucking him and telling me how she loved his big head. Doug also enjoyed rubbing it on her lips and face. We then switched, and I let Lynda play with my dick while watching Doug lick her pussy.

The rest of the night is a blur of sex. The only think Doug did not do was to fuck her ass even though she asked for it. I think that was because he did not want to take advantage of her alcohol level. Little did he know that most MFM partners end up fucking her ass and he is the only one she asked to do it, the rest just took it without asking.

We left the hotel after 4am and in spite of the late hour, I had to lick and fuck her when we got home. It was the best sex of the night. I think that some of the excitement of the first sex after and MFM is the “reclaim” what it mine. Sometimes that is a bit of a problem if she has had her ass fucked hard though, but I’m usually the patient type.

One of the things she loves the most about being a hotwife is how possessive it makes me, especially afterwards. Possessive in a positive sense as in appreciating her even more, treating her very special, etc.
Husband of Asian_Hotwife

allengt
Site Admin

Re: A Recent MFM (by Asian_Hotwife's Hubby)

Unread post by allengt » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:49 pm

Hot hot Mr Lucky, thanks for sharing. :up: :up: :whip: :twisted:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Mr Lucky
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Lucky » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:26 am

Have to apologize, I thought I could post pics here but forgot the rules. I have an album on bayimg where you can see the pics I refered to in this article. I will setup a separate post in the hotties. Sorry but am new to this.
Husband of Asian_Hotwife

palmettoguy

Unread post by palmettoguy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:37 pm

Interesting and very sexy story about the wife...mmmmmmmm....
You put into context alot of feelings one might feel after.. such as the "reclaim"
Very nice of you to express all of your feelings about the lifestyle for us beginners..

Thankx for sharing your very sexy story,
I'll look for your wives pic's to put a face or body to da story! :lol: :up: