Cuckold Circle II, Chapter 4

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
pakihotwife
Virgin

Cuckold Circle II, Chapter 4

Unread post by pakihotwife » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 am

“Tariq run me a hot bath, I want to soak for a little bit.” Aisha told her husband. “I want a warm oil back massage after that.”

“Yes, of course Ma’am.. i mean darling.” Tariq said and went to their bedroom to run the bath.

When he came out of, he saw his wife slipping into her bathrobe and heading into the bathroom. Tariq took her discarded clothes and put them in the hamper for laundry. He then heated the massage oil and changed into a t-shirt and briefs, waiting for his wife to come out.

Aisha came out about 25 minutes later, dropped her bath robe and lay face down in bed. The sight of his naked wife took Tariq’s breath away. She was so exquisitely beautiful, and he desperately wanted to make love to her.

“Why are you tormenting yourself by lusting after something that doesn’t belong to you, and you can’t have? Only Men of the circle area supposed to enjoy it. All I want is that back rub now.” Aisha called out to her husband, who quickly got the oil and started to gently pour it along her spine, making her sigh. She did not let on that once a member of the Cuckold’s Circle, Tariq’s access to her body would be almost entirely limited to giving her oral sex and massages, a fact she was greatly looking forward to. Ever since hearing about the Circle she had been overwhelmed with the desire to put her husband in his proper place as she thought of it.

Tariq started to give his wife the massage that the wanted, alternating between hard and gentle. Aisha was in heaven. It had been a long time since she had felt to perfectly sexually satisfied and relaxed. A quick peek at her husband’s crotch showed that he was aroused as his penis was semi-hard, only the tight briefs keeping it from getting fully hard.

After enjoying the massage for nearly 30 minutes in silence, Aisha finally spoke to her husband.

“So how was it for you today?” She asked.

“I was just about to ask you the same questions,” Tariq laughed, taking Aisha’s thighs and squeezing them.

“Well I’ll I tell you when I feel like, right now I want to know about your evening. So stop pestering me!” Aisha snapped, sounding annoyed that Tariq would pester her like that.

“It was interesting, very interesting,” said Tariq quickly.

“How so?” Asked Aisha?

“All the men were so happy. They were so committed, they called it the best way to make their wives happy. I was quite surprised at how all of them seemed to be convinced that this was the best way to ensure their wives happiness, and they themselves seemed so happy to be in the position.” Tariq explained, still massaging his wife’s legs and buttocks.

“Well that’s hardly surprising Tariq. I told you, once you accept what you are, happiness will follow. It is only when you fight your true nature that unhappiness comes, and you get into a rut. These men have clearly found what they were missing.” Aisha said dreamily, thoroughly enjoying Tariq’s hands rubbing the warm oil up and down the back of her legs.

“I think you might be right darling, it was very enlightening. I mean here were all these guys almost revelling in the fact that they were beta males, who enjoyed being subservient to their wives and their lovers. It was quite surreal, but I think I am starting to see the appeal.” Said Tariq, massaging his wife’s buttocks hard.

“I am glad you are Tariq, I really hope you too can someday be as happy in admitting your nature as they are. I envy their wives for having such wonderful husbands, who are willing to do this, all for their wives’ happiness.” Said Aisha softly as Tariq massaged her shoulders.

Not knowing how to respond, Tariq stayed quite continued to massage his wife as she lay face down with her eyes closed. He did not want to admit just yet that he would love to be part of the circle as he was not 100% certain in his mind that he could put up with what that meant.

Aisha purred like a kitten as Tariq continued with the massage. He redoubled his efforts, even though his arms and hands were tiring after more than an hour of massaging.

“OK Tariq, I think I have had enough, you can stop now and come to bed.” Aisha said finally, almost disappointing Tariq who wanted to do more, but he stopped.

“Yes Ma’am,” Tariq stopped the massage, cleaned the oil off his hands and joined his naked wife in bed, making his wife smile – a smile he did not see as her face was hidden from him. Yet to him it seemed only natural to call her that while serving her and he did not even think about correcting himself.

Tariq looked at Aisha’s body and felt envious of Quan, who just a few short hours earlier had been enjoying his wife’s perfect body, something Tariq had not been able to do for quite a few days and more to his frustration would not be able to enjoy for several more weeks. Tariq tried to imagine what Quan might have done with Aisha and his trapped penis started to twitch a little.

As he got under the sheets, Aisha turned around and faced him.

“Tariq, since you are still not fully comfortable with or sure about becoming part of the Cuckold’s circle, and I really want you to be part of it, I will have to do something that I think might help you make up your mind.” Aisha said in all seriousness.

“What will you do Aisha?” Tariq asked nervously.

“I will take matters into my own hands a little and see if that helps nudge you along into making a final decision. Obviously my happiness and pleasure don’t mean as much to you as you always claimed the do.” Aisha said simply.

“What? No Aisha that’s not true at all. You know that they mean everything to me.” Tariq said.

“Never mind that for now, I think I’d like to tell you about my evening with Quan. I know you want to hear all about it. That little tent in your undies just won’t go down.” Aisha said, squeezing her husband’s partially erect penis and balls a little, making the penis twitch.

“Yes I really want to hear all about it darling.” Tariq said eagerly.

“OK Tariq, I will be more than happy to tell you.” Aisha smiled at her husband.

“Well you know how you always told me that you enjoyed seeing a big cock in my mouth or pounding me? Well sweetie there was a lot of that, so much, that my pussy is still sore. Quan was insatiable, he fucked me 5 times, plus I gave him 2 blow jobs, swallowing every last drop of his delicious ejaculate each time.” Aisha began, and Tariq trapped cock throbbed helplessly.

“You should have seen his beautiful cock, it was at least 9.5 inches long, and twice as thick as yours, heck even fully soft it was longer and thicker than yours is. And it got rock hard. Plus not only does Quan have amazing stamina – he just kept going once he started fucking me – his recovery time was amazing too, plus he shot huge loads as well. ” Aisha held up her hands to demonstrate how long and thick Quan was.

Tariq felt a strong twinge of envy for Quan as his wife proceeded to describe Quan’s manhood to him in graphic detail.

“Linda had told me how intense sex with Quan was, but I was not prepared for the reality of it.” Aisha said.

“Wow,” interjected Tariq softly, putting his right hand into his briefs to caress his throbbing penis.

Aisha saw what Tariq was doing and pulled his hand up before it could get to his cock.

“Yeah, these big-cocked men are so lucky. They can really satisfy a woman, make her feel like a real woman. I don’t expect you would know anything about that though,” said Aisha laughing a little, lately she had started to be amused by her husbands lack of size.

“Anyway, I am getting ahead of myself here. When we got the beautiful room – by the way the guy on sheet duty did am amazing job cleaning up, it looked like something in a five star hotel,” Aisha digressed a little, before coming back, “we made out a lot. Before I knew it Quan had my panties off and was caressing my thighs, and between my legs, making me squirm.”

By now Tariq was nearly panting. Again his right hand went for his cock, and yet again Aisha pulled it up, holding it on to it this time.

“And then it was too much for me, I simply got up, unzipped my dress and let it fall. Quan let out a whistle as he saw my body. I can’t tell you how proud and happy I felt that he found my body attractive. I have not felt this way about any lover in a long time. From then on I knew I was his, as long as he wanted me.” Aisha looked deeply into Tariq’s eyes to see the pure hungry lust he felt at that moment.

“I took off my bra and let Quan’s hungry eyes wander all over me. You should have seen the look in his eyes, Tariq, it was one of pure lust as I stood there and modelled myself for him. You know it’s strange despite all the men I have been with, Quan was the first one who made me proud to be a slut.” Aisha said, her own eyes sparkling as she re-lived her intense evening.

Tariq was speechless, Aisha had often described her encounters to him, but never with this much detail or passion. She seemed to want to capture every intense moment.

“And then...” Tariq could not help asking, making his wife laugh out loud.

“Then Quan came over to me, and took me in his arms. With his arms around my waist, I put mine around his neck and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. And I could feel his hardness trying to break free from his pants.” Aisha continued her story.

“At that point, I hurriedly helped Quan take off his clothes to reveal the most perfectly chiselled physique and a beautiful, big, veiny, throbbing cock. I could not help but take it in my hands and caress it. I felt so wonderfully thick. You know at least twice as thick as what you have between your legs.” Aisha said putting her own hand in Tariq’s underwear, taking his cock in her hand and squeezing it a little before pulling out her hand, much to Tariq’s disappointment.

“We kissed a little longer, then Quan finally carried me in his strong arms to the bed and put me down. By then I was almost begging for him to fuck me. But he just lay down on top of me, caressed my breasts, and kissed me, just putting his cockhead inside and pulling out occasionally. Then after a while, without any warning, he put his entire cock in me, leaving it there and just grinding his pelvis against mine, I was squealing in ecstasy as his lovely cock filled me up, and stretched me out in a way you have never been able to, it was like I had died and gone to heaven. You know I have been with big-cocked guys before, but this was something else altogether. I don’t think I have ever felt so alive.” Aisha told Tariq.

“Finally, he proceeded to fuck me, varying his strokes, between deep and shallow. I don’t know how long he fucked me, but I had 2 orgasms, before he shot his first load in me. I swear I could feel everything twitch and throb of his beautiful cock as he shot in me. It was intense. I wish you could have seen it.” Aisha said, now starting to breathe a bit heavily herself, as she recalled the details of the evening.

“Both of us were completely spent by the time he had finished, and Quan fell of me onto the bed, with a huge sigh. I was still panting in pleasure as I felt his wonderful weight lift off me and his softening cock slide out.” Aisha said, her eyes closed.

“I think we must have snoozed for a few minutes – maybe half an hour or so, as the next thing I remember is Quan’s caresses on my thighs waking me up. He gave me a beaming smile as my eyes opened, and I saw that he was partially hard. I smiled back, taking his cock in my hand and playing with it, loving how it felt as it hardened. And he kissed me again, caressing my breasts, pinching the nipples. I swear I was in heaven, certainly I can’t imagine heaven being any better than what I was experiencing right there and then.” Aisha said dreamily.

“Before I could say anything, Quan had me lying on my stomach and entered me from behind. You know only a really big cock can fuck a woman that way? And again it felt amazing. This time Quan did not bother to be slow and deliberate he simply thrust away as hard as he could making me scream in pleasure, giving me another orgasm and shooting another large load in me.” Aisha said to Tariq, who had his eyes closed trying to imagine the scene.

“Well sweetie over the next hours we did it 3 more times, once doggie style, when Quan slapped my ass a lot, and just as I was orgasming yanked on my hair real hard, giving me the most intense combination of simultaneous pleasure and pain. The other two times I rode him as he lay on his back playing with my breasts. Each time we had the most intense orgasms. If you could have seen the bed sheet after we were done, you would have seen the wettest wet spots you can imagine, a testament to Quan’s shooting rivers.” Aisha said.

“Oh darling, this is so intense. I am so glad you had a good time, but when did you blow him?” Tariq asked.

“Oh sorry, I forgot all about that. After our last fuck, we lay in bed talking and me playing with his cock when it hardened again, this time he just laughed and I knew that I just had to properly worship his amazing endowment, so I did. Then we slept for about an hour, and when we woke up, I gave him another blow job just before we got dressed to come down. After we dressing we just lazed in the comfortably chairs, enjoying some champagne and enjoying the post sex glow and the laziness that comes with it. We literally had to force ourselves to go back down. Tariq it was amazingly fantastic sex in a way could possibly never give me. ” Aisha finished her story simply. For the first time ever openly and directly comparing Tariq’s poor performance to that of a lover, making Tariq envy Quan even more.

The husband and wife looked at each other and Tariq ached to make love to Aisha, but knew that would not be happening for a while.

“Tariq, my pussy is sore from the pounding that Quan gave me, plus I am aroused as hell too, be a good boy and give it a good massage with your tongue,” Aisha told her husband.

“Of course darling, I will be happy too.” Tariq said eagerly.

Tariq quickly got under the sheet as Aisha spread her legs to allow him access to her wonderfully sore pussy.

Tariq started out by gently licking all around Aisha’s pussy, sometimes gently nibbling here and there.

The feel of his soft tongue on her sore pussy made Aisha purr with pleasure.

“Ohhhh Tariq, that feels amazing.ggg go ooonnnn.” Aisha said softly.

For the next half an hour, Tariq worshipped his wife with his tongue. Her reactions to his ministrations were enough to motivate him to do the best he could. He had accepted his fate that he would never bring his wife the kind of joy that Quan and her many other big-cocked lovers had brought her, but at least he could make sure that her pussy would get the best massage from his tongue.

Tariq felt Aisha trap his head between her thighs, which she started to tighten, as sure sign she was about to orgasm. Then Aisha shivered a little, let out a moan and her thighs fell away limp, indicating that she had orgasmed.

“Oh god Tariq, that was amazing, I relived the entire evening with Quan as you massaged my pussy. You have to be the best oral sex lover I have ever had.” Aisha said as Tariq took his place in bed. Tariq felt extremely proud at the compliment.

“You know what’s funny?” Aisha snickered a little.

“What?” Asked Tariq.

“This has to be a first for you. Having your tongue lick me up, where just a few hours ago a lovers cock was shooting his sperm in me. It’s so erotic, don’t you think?” Aisha laughed, and with that, she turned around and fell into deep sleep almost immediately.

Tariq had not thought of that before, and he was not sure he liked the image entirely, but he was happy that on that night at least he too was able to give his wife some pleasure.