Pat and Doug [Chapter 2]

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
kzooprof

Pat and Doug [Chapter 2]

Unread post by kzooprof » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:56 am

I awakened Saturday morning to several surprises. First of all, I had slept until almost 10 and my head and stomach felt perfectly fine! I assumed that Doug had left sometime in the night or early morning and I was also surprised that Pat had not returned to our bed. I heard no sounds of life and when I climbed out of bed and looked out the window I was surprised to see Doug’s truck still in the driveway. I headed out into the living room and when I peeked into the open guest bedroom I got another surprise. Doug and Pat were curled up together and still sound asleep. It was fairly warm and our house was not air conditioned so they had thrown off the covers and were both naked on top of the mattress. It was impossible for me not to note Doug’s impressive erection as he lay on his back with Pat snuggled up to his left side. Her left leg was thrown over his left hip and clearly her thigh was making some very stimulating contact with his rampant erection.

As happened the previous night I felt no regret, concern or dismay. I actually admired their bodies for a moment and felt proud and happy that Pat and he had experienced so much sexual satisfaction, some of which I was able to hear and witness. I soon shuffled off to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. As crazy as it may sound it immediately occurred to me that I would fry some bacon and make pancakes for us all! While the coffee was brewing I started to fry some bacon and threw together a large batch of pancake batter. The three of us were all inveterate coffee drinkers and I was sure that the smell would soon rouse the sleepy lovers. When the bacon was finished I poured 2 mugs of coffee and headed for the guest room to see what was happening. As I entered the bedroom they were in the same position that I had seen 30 minutes earlier except that they were clearly awake and sexually aroused. Pat had her left hand wrapped around Doug’s erection and was stroking it slowly up and down. As I had observed the night before he was leaking copious amounts of clear fluid and it looked to me to be as much or more than I usually released when I came! Doug seemed immediately embarrassed but did not move a muscle or say anything as I put the coffee down on the nightstands. Pat seemed totally relaxed and simply said “Hi honey! Do I smell bacon?”
“The bacon is done and here are your coffees. I can start the pancakes immediately.”
“Well, I think that Doug and I have some important business to take care of right here.” Pat offered as she pushed his erection vaguely in my direction “Maybe you could give us a few minutes and then start the pancakes.” It was not really a question as much as an order. Doug still said nothing and made no attempt to move at all. He had a pained expression on his face and I do think he was embarrassed at the position I was in. I am just as certain that Pat realized that I was fine and was at that point running the show. Doug was clearly “in her hands” and unable to make any decisions for himself.
“Sure thing.” I replied. “When do you want me to start them?”
“Oh, I trust that you will figure out when we are finished.” Pat replied with a chuckle.
I did not look back to see the expression on his face as I walked out of the room and said very cheerfully “Sure thing baby! I guess I will be able to figure that all out!” I made sure to leave the bedroom door wide open so that I could at least hear the sex show! Besides, how would I know when they were ready for pancakes if I didn’t listen?
From the kitchen doorway which was no more than 10 feet from their bedroom I listened intently and began stroking my hard erection. I tried desperately to imagine just what they were doing and tried to open a picture in my mind. I clearly heard some faint sucking noises and suspected that Pat was sucking on his cock. I thought I heard her gag occasionally and then heard her say “I can’t believe how great you taste! I never thought it would be like this! I wish my mouth were bigger so that I could do a better job. I have never let John come in my mouth and I don’t even really like to suck him that much. But I have this compulsion right now to have you come in my mouth!”
“You are driving me crazy” Doug replied and his voice cracked a bit. “I could easily come in you mouth but your pussy is so tight and hot. I really want to make love to you and come in your pussy again.”
Eventually the sounds changed and it was clear from the creaking of our old bed that they were fucking once again. I imagined that he was moving in and out of my lovely wife very slowly and deliberately as the rhythm of the bed clearly indicated what I would call a “slow fuck”. It occurred to me that they were not as much fucking as making love and that thought carried me over the edge and I shot my semen several feet onto the living room floor. As I leaned against the door jamb I heard sounds of love making and eventually the sounds of my wife once again achieving orgasm from vaginal penetration. The creaking of the bed continued for several minutes and abruptly stopped as Doug grunted out his orgasm and filled her cunt with another load. I remember trying to count in my mind how many times he had come in her but suddenly realized that I needed to start the pancakes. As I worked at the stove I heard my wife say “Ick..what is this?” I turned around to see her walking into the kitchen barefoot in a very sexy black negligee that she only occasionally wore. She sat at the table and picked up her foot to reveal a wet, white material which I realized was my semen that I had forgotten to wipe up. Pat looked up at me as I said “sorry” and recognition immediately flooded across her face.
“You pig!” she laughed. “I was thinking it had dripped out of me and that should have put on some underpants!” Just then she reached down between her legs and pull out two fingers covered with come. We laughed and I pulled out a clean kitchen towel and told her to sit on that and not ruin the fabric on our chairs. We were both laughing as Doug walked into the kitchen and appeared happy but surprised that were so comfortable.
“Doug is very uncomfortable about what we did last night and is concerned that he has ruined your friendship.” My wife blurted out.
“Well, it seems to me it is your problem if he did not enjoy himself last night and not mine!”
They both looked at me very puzzled for a second and then Pat started laughing until I thought she would fall on the floor.
“Well Doug, was I a disappointment? Is John correct?”
Doug looked totally confused and had no idea what to say. I think our droll humor at that point was way over his head.
“Doug, I am not at all upset and this certainly will strengthen and not harm our friendship. Unless, of course, you tell me that this was just a one night stand in which case Pat will be pissed off and will probably never let me talk to you again.”
“Believe it or not what happened last night was something we all wanted and I that there will be more of it down the line. I think we have a lot to talk about after breakfast but right now the pancakes are ready so let’s sit down and eat!”