UK Hotwife - The story behind the video!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
philby21
Prepubescent

UK Hotwife - The story behind the video!

Unread post by philby21 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:00 am

I was asked if I could tell the story behind the video we posted on XDrive so here's the first instalment. I'll be posting this in sections, my part followed by her take on what happened starting right at the beginning so our apologies now if you think it drags a little.

Here's my first part:

It all started a couple of years ago. We’d played around with someone before but we still wanted more. This combined with my wife R’s low self esteem encouraged me to take some photos of her and start posting them on a site I knew. I did this for a couple of days to let the comments build up so I’d have something to show her. Obviously her pictures went down very well so I finally plucked up the courage to tell her and show her the comments. Well, it went a lot better than I expected – I was thinking I was going to end up in trouble but she was so impressed with the reaction she got that I had to set her up with her own ID on the site so that she could reply herself. Before too long I wasn’t really posting anymore – she was!

Eventually she started getting some interest from a guy who sounded fairly pleasant and, it turned out, was pretty local to us. We both got chatting with him and, as he came across as a pretty genuine guy with a similar sense of humour and outlook, we decided that it would be a good idea to meet up.

Playing it safe we decided that we would all go out for a meal together to break the ice. The meal went well and we all seemed to get along so I left R to keep flirting with L online and she and I continued to discuss how we could make something happen. Ideally we wanted to go to somewhere like a hotel but our finances were tight at the time and we didn’t want to load all of the cost on to L. We all kept meeting up pretty regularly but were unable to arrange anything that we were all comfortable with. Things weren’t looking too optimistic so we decided that we’d all have a little night out somewhere different and see what we could come up with.

That night we went a little further from our usual haunts in to an area of countryside that we knew taking both our cars as we’d arranged to meet up somewhere away from home first.

As the evening progressed R and I tentatively suggested that we might be able to find a nice quite spot nearby where we could go and have some fun (we know the area very well and have used it for some photo shoots). L was game to give it a try so we went for a little drive (taking both cars again) to see what we could find.

The first spot couple of places we tried weren’t suitable so we headed slightly further away to an obscure car park near a local reservoir. We parked up, L got in to the back of our car and we chatted for a little while. I had to attend to nature so I suggested that R get in the back to chat to L while I sorted myself out. When I came back to the car I couldn’t see much going on inside which I was a little disappointed about.

So I just opened the door and climbed back in to find them kissing passionately and L’s hand up R’s skirt! They’d wasted no time while I was gone (I was pleased to notice) and I was loving every minute of it. Luckily I’d decided to leave our engine running so that there would be a little light from the dash to see what was happening.

It wasn’t long before L’s hands were wandering all over R, up her skirt, under her top and bra, squeezing her tits, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy – she hadn’t worn any panties (just in case she got lucky) so L had very easy access. R was reacting to this with obvious enjoyment and was doing her best to stroke L’s cock through his jeans. I knew that this wasn’t going to be enough for her and was proved right when she started reaching for his belt to get better access so L leaned up and opened it for her. She couldn’t get his jeans open fast enough! It was amazing seeing her hand disappear and then see the stroking motions before she pulled it back out to open his jeans more. L shifted in his seat and helped R lower his jeans so that she could really get her hand around him, stroking his balls and shaft eagerly.

In the cramped back seat L did his best to strip R, taking her top and bar off and loosening her skirt. It was so hot to watch her getting naked in the car like that, exposing herself to someone who was practically a stranger!

It wasn’t long before R was cumming from L fingering her pussy and vigorously rubbing her clit. This was when she decided that she wanted to taste him properly so she moved herself back enough to bend down and get her mouth in to his lap and around his cock. I could tell from the way that L was gasping that she was working her usual oral magic on him! L managed to make sure that he could still reach and finger R’s pussy while she sucked him, making her cum with her mouth around him (which feels fantastic I can tell you!).

After a little while of sucking L decided that he wanted to taste R’s pussy so pushed her back down so that she was leant against the car door and he could get to where he wanted to be. It didn’t take long for R to start cumming from this and so just licked even more! Until R pushed him back and sank her mouth around his cock again, while L roughly fingered her pussy again, making her cum and cum. Every time she came with her mouth round his cock it made such a little harder until L couldn’t take any more and said that if R didn’t stop he was going to cum in her mouth, so I just turned round and said “I think that’s what she wants”. Well, it didn’t take her long to get what she wanted and with a loud groan L shot his load down her throat, she never spilt a drop!

We all sat around chatting for a little while with L lightly rubbing R’s pussy and R absently stroking L’s cock. This led to L saying that he might be up for another round but it was getting extremely late by this time so we decided to call it a night and all headed home.

philby21
Prepubescent

Re: UK Hotwife - The story behind the video!

Unread post by philby21 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:02 am

Her side:

Well as hubby has probably already said, it all started about 2 years or so ago, just before Christmas. Out of the blue he asked if he could take a few pictures of me in some of my outfits, something he’d never done before. Just for his personal use of course he informed me. I was very flattered (who wouldn’t be!!!) and agreed. So we set aside a Saturday and set to work taking a lot of pictures in various outfits. Now, and I’m sure this will come as a surprise, but I’m a bit of a poser anyway…..LOL, so I had a lot of fun posing like that for the camera, and needless to say we both had fun afterwards, as you can imagine !!! Anyone who’s messed about taking pictures of their partners like that will tell you how horny it makes you…just adds to the effect of the pictures and makes for some fun sex either in between or after the shoot. Try it for yourselves if you haven’t already.

Now to explain the reasoning behind the next part, you have to understand that despite appearances etc, I have no confidence in myself at all….hubby has always told me how sexy and gorgeous I am, but then, hubby’s do don’t they…it’s part of their contract LOL. So I’ve always thought he was a bit biased to say the least and never believed him, although I did love him to bits for it all. Take note guys, women love being told those things, so never be afraid to show your feelings towards the one you love. Hubby and I even after 13 years of knowing each other, still tell each other we love each other at every opportunity.

But as you can imagine after putting up with me putting myself down for the past 13 years, he was getting a tad bit pissed off and thought up a dastardly plot to try and prove himself to be right once and for all. (Hasten to say, only a little bit…I still do it to a certain extent, but nowhere near as much as before, so I had to eat humble pie and admit he was right a bit!!!!) Something us girls don’t do easily…..LOL

So his plan was to post said pictures on another adult site and sit back and wait a few days for the responses to come flooding in. This they did, 3 pages in 3 days…not bad for a first timer eh!!! After 3 days it was my day off and he told me to check out this site…well I wasn’t happy about it, as I wasn’t into stuff like that, but he persisted and said there was something on this one I had to see, so reluctantly I checked this link out . . only to find my pictures plastered on the net for all to see. Well what’s a person supposed to do about that sort of situation……..your husband’s lied to you and gone behind your back and done something as serious as showing your naked body and face all over the net without your permission………..well after reading 3 pages of glowing and extremely complimentary comments from total strangers all over the world, my ego got the better of me and I was far to flattered to be angry with him….the swine…he knows which buttons to press doesn’t he…so yeah I had to admit that maybe he wasn’t so biased after all and that quite a lot of people shared his views. Either that or all of you are biased as well LOL. OK how much has he paid you all???? LOL. And so began our adventure into the world of adult sites and having fun.

After some major problems with reliability with this other site, we scooted our arses over to another one and I have to say, have had so much more fun on there ever since than we ever did over on the other site. We’ve made a lot of new friends and have recruited new members and now we’re helping to run the site with Admin. And long may it continue.

Now, we’ve only had the opportunity to play with one of the other members once, (well we only filmed it once anyway) although we’re good friends and keep in touch still, we just don’t get the chance to get together as much now as we did then. Unfortunately work and other life stuff just gets in the way…bummer!!!!! But we had a lot of fun while it lasted. And hopefully there will be an opportunity to play again sometime. (So watch out for a new vid at some point!!!!) But myself and said member started IM’ing each other and realised we lived fairly close to each other, and we seemed to get on well, so we arranged to go out for a meal and get to know each other better. All went well, so we met up a few more times just for drinks etc, and after a few meetings, Phil and I decided that the time was right to take it further, now bear in mind that the last time we’d tried a threesome, it had been a bit of a disaster and we nearly lost a very close friend because of it, so we were a bit nervous to say the least. So as you can imagine we had to be really sure we were doing the right thing, hence why it took a few weeks to make sure we were both comfortable with this person and that we trusted him. So the date was set for one Saturday night and I spent all day pampering myself….this was a huge thing for me….seeing me in pictures is one thing, but I’m always paranoid that people will be disappointed with the real thing, so I went to town on getting ready for my date. We met up with the guy and drove to a pub not far from a spot we knew we could go to in the cars for the first encounter. After a few drinks to calm the nerves and give me a little more confidence, we headed off to said spot. L ( I’ll call him that for discretion’s sake ) jumped into the back seat of our car….I know, not very romantic or comfy, but we weren’t ready to invite him to out house at this time, so it was needs must. Anyway, it’s pretty horny in the back seat of a car, we were tucked well out of the way, but you never know if you’re gonna get caught, and that makes it very exciting and horny. So he started caressing me and kissing my neck….all this time hubby’s in the front of the car watching it all and getting pretty turned on. He never joined in, but it’s his fantasy to see me getting fucked etc, so he’s happy to just sit and watch.

And so the kissing and caressing continued slowly stroking each other through our clothes, feeling him getting rock hard under his jeans was a big turn on, so to say I was wet by this point was an understatement, and as I hadn’t worn any underwear under my short denim skirt, it wasn’t long before he found this out for himself. So he rubbed my clit till I came, which wasn’t long!!! And then he started to finger me, as he was doing this I was slowly unzipping his jeans and stroking him through his undies, he was so hard by this point I thought he’d come there and then, I had twice by now LOL. But luckily he had more control than that and I worked my way into his dick and started stroking and playing with his rock hard member. He was groaning a lot by now, and so was I, he was fingering me good. I pulled away and moved myself so I could suck his dick, flicking it with my tongue and sucking away . . his juices tasted good in my mouth. After a while I was my turn and he went down on me. Well as you can imagine by this time it wasn’t long at all before I was cumming again on his tongue, which just made him do it even more. I was nearly screaming now and decided it was his turn again, so I sucked him again, and stroked and licked and played with him, all the while he was giving my pussy a good fingering and rubbing my clit, making me cum again and again…..every time I did, I’d suck a little harder on his dick, till he couldn’t take it anymore and came in my mouth. I swallowed like a good girl and he carried on sucking and playing with my clit and pussy, till I came again, and after calming down we called it quits and all went home. Pretty boring I know, but the next instalment gets a lot more juicy, but I’ll save that for another time.

philby21
Prepubescent

Unread post by philby21 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:03 am

I'll post more when we both finish the next parts.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:11 am

Great start. Looking forward top the next parts. :up:

HLG

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:37 am

Hot

She's stunning, and thanks again for the vid :P :oops:

philby21
Prepubescent

Unread post by philby21 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:51 pm

I've finally managed to write the next chapter but she hasn't written her side yet, I don't know how long that will take her to do. You'll have to bear with this as it's quite long!

After this we were still looking for some way of getting things together in more comfortable surroundings and also somewhere I could film the action. As we were now coming to trust L more we felt safe inviting him to our home so he started to seriously consider inviting him over for an evening.

Well we were planning on going away on holiday for a couple of weeks and we knew that we would be pushed time wise for a while afterwards due to other commitments so we took the plunge and decided to invite L around mid-week. He and R has still been flirting via online chats so we knew that he was definitely still interested which meant that he jumped at the chance of coming round in case he got lucky (we didn’t promise anything but I think we all knew what was going to happen).

When L arrived R was still upstairs getting ready so we sat and chatted while we waited for her to come down. When she did L nearly choked on his drink! R came and stood in the doorway to the lounge wrapped in a red satin dressing gown and wearing thigh high boots.

L was very impressed, especially when R came and stood right in front of him. He couldn’t help but reach out and touch her (probably to check that his eyes weren’t lying to him!). As he did so I grabbed the video camera so I could get a good record of everything that went on.

R turned around so that he could get a good view of the whole package while he ran his hand up and down her legs, slipping it under her dressing gown and up her thigh, finding the top of her stockings above her boots. R turned around so he could get a good look at the view from behind so L took full advantage by stroking her arse and the inside of her thighs.

Before long L couldn’t resist and turned her back around so that he could reach up to slowly untie the knot of R’s dressing gown to see what she was wearing underneath – which was a rather attractive black and red basque with black stockings (and the boots of course) but no panties. Well, anyone would have a hard time keeping their hands off something like that and L was no exception so he started stroking his hands up and down R’s body, in particular the bare flesh at the top of her thighs between her basque and stockings

L had to get a good look at the rear view and so turned R around and sat back down so that he could get a better view! He leaned forwards to kiss her arse cheek, turned her to face towards him again and kissed her stomach before pulling her down to sit on his lap where his hands could explore everything more easily.

L started to kiss R’s neck (something I know she loves) and worked his way to her lips as his hands explored her body coming to rest on the inside of her thighs so R opened her legs up to give him easy access to her pussy and giving me an excellent view of his fingers stroking her lips and clit. As they kissed, L gently stroked R’s clit and explored her pussy lips with his fingers, tentatively slipping the tip of one between them. As he kissed her neck and chest I could tell she was getting hot and her pussy must have been soaking.

Pulling down the front of her basque L kissed each of her nipples before moving his mouth back to hers and his hand back to her pussy. After a few more minutes of this L sat her on the arm of the chair and slid to the floor so that he could get between her legs taste her pussy while R was looking straight at me with a big grin on her face. L only licked her pussy for a couple of minutes before he decided to sit up and kiss her again while his hands reached around her back to unfasten the basque, slipping it down her arms and undoing the suspenders, leaving her in just her boots and stockings.

Once this was off L could get full access to R’s nipples so started sucking on them, making her bite her lip and throw her head back in pleasure. L ran his tongue down her body and back to her pussy and R leaned back to give him full access and I could see her stomach twitch as the waves of excitement ran through her.

As L moved back up R’s body and started kissing her again she took this as her cue to start undressing him, first sliding his shirt over his head and then reaching down to undo his jeans, reaching her hand inside to stroke his hard cock. R had a big smile on her face as if to say “look what I’ve found to play with”. L stood up so that they could take his jeans off and R wasted no time in taking hold of him again, leaning forward to kiss his stomach while she stroked him, then lowering her head to kiss and lick this tip of his cock before sinking her mouth down over it, sucking him in. It was amazing to watch her head bob up and down on his cock while she stroked his shaft and balls – and L was even nice enough to keep R’s hair out of the way so that everything could be seen on the video too!

After lots more sucking, licking, kissing and rubbing his cock all over her nipples I could tell R was having the time of her life. L then knelt on the floor and had R stand up so that her pussy was just about level with his face and proceeded to give her clit a good licking while she played with her tits and squeezed her nipples in ecstasy, occasionally looking over to me and giving me a huge smile.

Turning round R bent over so that L could spread her arse cheeks and lick her from behind, moving his tongue from her clit to inside her pussy to licking her arsehole, R was arching her back and her body was spasming as she came all over his face. Then L stood up so that he could press his hard cock in to her arse while he kissed and licked her neck, stroking his hands up and down her body, pausing to rub her clit and squeeze her tits. I know this sort of thing really turns her on, so much that when L was playing with her tits R started to play with herself, a sure sign of how horny she was. R kept rubbing her arse against L’s hard cock, pushing herself against it as if she was fucking it and after some more rubbing and stroking we all decided it was time to move to the bedroom.

Within seconds of getting the bedroom R was laid back on the bed with L’s head firmly between her legs giving her pussy another good licking and it wasn’t long before she was cumming again and again. L then decided to move up R’s body and start kissing her some more, which meant that he was laid between her legs and so she wrapped her legs around him straight away, pulling him towards her so that his cock was rubbing against her pussy and clit, sending shivers through her and tormenting her, making R lift her hips towards him.

Kissing his way back down her body L went back to giving her pussy a good licking and soon had R cumming again before rolling her over to lay on her front. Then he started to lick her pussy and arse again, kissing up her back to her shoulders and neck, putting himself between her legs so that his cock could stroke her pussy again before moving back down to resume licking and then back up again to torment some more. This was driving R wild and she was writhing and gasping, throwing her arm back over L so that he could suck her nipples while he rubbed his cock over her pussy and arse.

R then rolled over and L straddled her chest so that his cock was between her tits and she immediately grabbed it and started stroking again, rubbing it all over her tits. Desperate to have him in her mouth again, R lifted her head so that she could lick and suck the end of his cock making L gasp with pleasure. This wasn’t a particularly comfortable position for her so she slid out from underneath him and had L lay back on the bed so that she could suck him properly, really enjoying filling her mouth with his cock, sliding her mouth up and down while she gently stroked his balls and worked her hand up and down his shaft, and then licking and sucking his balls.

Before he could reach the point of no return, L pulled R up so that she was straddled over him and he could kiss her and suck her nipples while also being able to reach and play with her pussy. He had her laid on top of him with one of her nipples in his mouth and a finger in her pussy, lubricating it before he took it out and slid it into her arse, making her gasp with pleasure, making her cum hard.

R suddenly noticed that L’s cock was just underneath her pussy and started to grind her clit on to it, rubbing herself up and down it and sliding the tip towards her hole – I think if we hadn’t agreed before hand to use condoms she would have just lowered herself straight on to it and just ridden him hard there and then.

I could tell that she was desperate to get it inside her, she slid down L’s body to give him another quick suck before they decided that it was time for him to put a condom on and give her what she really needed.

Now, doggy style is R’s favourite position and she got straight on to her knees while L moved in to place behind her, sliding his cock slowly in to her then starting to fuck her gently at first then pushing harder and harder in to her. Within seconds she was cumming all over his cock, moaning while her orgasm made her body buck against him.

I knew this wouldn’t satisfy her for long and she soon started to push back against L, wanting it harder and faster and he was only too happy to oblige. Soon she was cumming and cumming and L was having difficulty holding on but he managed, keeping his cock buried deep inside her while she came. Then he was pounding her properly, the sound of her arse cheeks slapping against his stomach filling the room, mingled with her cries and shouts (including “fuck me”) of pleasure.

R couldn’t really hold herself in the doggy position for too long and soon was laid on her front while L thrust in to her pussy, making her bounce against the bed with R lifting her arse to meet each of his downward strokes.

After a little while of this and many of R’s orgasms L slipped out of her pussy and gently pressed his cock (well lubricated with pussy juices) against her arsehole, pushing himself in to her. Now I know that if R is in the mood then she loves to be fucked in her arse, usually while having a vibrator in her pussy. It only took a couple of minutes before L was pounding his cock in to her arse and she was yelling and moaning as she came again and again. At one point L even slowed his strokes to something much more gentle, R just started to writhe and push her arse back up against him, wanting desperately to be fucked hard.

R was loving the feel of L’s cock in her arse but eventually the fun had to end, so L pulled out and went to quickly rinse the taste of condom from his cock. Returning to the bedroom he found her laid on her back, waiting to suck his cock until he came. She practically dived on to it when he climbed back on the bed and was sucking and stroking like mad, trying to make him cum so that she could taste his juices. I don’t think any man can last too long under those circumstances and L was soon stroking himself over R’s face as he shot his sperm on to her cheeks and in to her mouth. R loves this and was wiping some of his cum up with her fingers and sucking them clean.

The look on R’s cum covered face was definitely on of ‘the cat that got the cream’!!!

There were a few more minor ‘incidents’ after this and I may write about them further but there hasn’t been anything more since – yet!

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:49 am

WOW! If we enter in to the HW lifestyle, an encounter like this would be brilliant!