A fantasy that me & my SO share...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cacycle
Prepubescent

A fantasy that me & my SO share...

Unread post by cacycle » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 pm

We had been looking online for someone to have a 3some with for a long time with no luck. The men either flaked out on us or were not compatible with one of us. We finally thought we found the right match, so once again we exchanged emails and pic's.

When you saw his picture, you told me you thought he was handsome. He was in his early 30's and physically fit and seemed compatible, only a bit younger. We set up a night to meet for drinks to see if this would be another dead end, or a match.

When we saw him at the bar, we waved at him and sat down. You were closest to him since you were going to have the final say-so on a partner. After making small talk, we turned the topic to our possible sexual encounter. Turns out none of us had ever had a 3 some before.  Also, it turns out he was as picky as we were, so we were all on the same boat there, too.

After  about an hour, we realized how quickly the time had passed getting to know one another. He excused himself to go to the bathroom, and I looked over at you to see your reaction.  You had a smile one your face, and you said, "I think we found a winner." I smiled back at you, squeezed your hand and kissed you. "I love you baby!", I said. " I love you more", you replied. 

When he returned, we agreed to get together at our house the next night to explore things further. All of us also agreed that if anyone had second thoughts, it was OK to call things off.  We said our goodbye's and left for home.

When we got home, we went immediatley to bed. There was a palpable, exciting sexual tension between us. We both took our clothes off and laid together in the bed. We knew we needed to talk openly about what might be about to happen.

Your naked body looked beautiful and I gently stroked your skin. You looked at me and asked, "are we sure we want to try this? It is not too late to stop.". I said, "I have never loved you more than I do at this moment. Sharing you with another lover will not change that." "I love you, too but this is a big step", you replied. "Do YOU want to stop?", I asked. "i am ready if you are", you said, ".....besides, he really turns me on. Not like you do, but as a 3some partner." I said, "I could tell by that smile on your face at the bar tonight." You giggled and said, "Rick, you DO know me well, don't you !"

With that, I moved next to you to feel your body next to mine. Our legs and arms fell naturally togegther in a loving embrace. I looked into to your eyes and said, "no one can love you like I do." You said, "I know sweetheart.".

I moved my hand downward on your torso and heard you softly moan. My fingers traced a path to your clitoris, and it was full and swollen. You pushed forward to meet my touch. When my finger touched your vagina, it was as moist as I ha ever felt it. I knew you were extremely horny.

I slowly pushed a finger inside you and felt your warm wetness. I knew the thought of a new lover had made you hot. And sharing you with another man had also made my cock stiff. I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted your wetness. "Mmmmm, Gayle, your pussy tastes SO good when you are horny." You said," i am horny thinking about a new lover's cock. "Really, baby? What type of cock do you think he hasl, I said. You replied," I bet it is long and thick.......young........and very hard." I said, "I"ll bet you are right, my sweet baby. Do you think he wants to fuck you?" 

I could hear your breathing quicken. I knew how hot my words can make you, so I played right along with you. "I think he was horny for me at the bar. I think he was ready to fuck me tonight", you said. I replied, "you looked so sexy, you had us BOTH hot for you. I'll bet he is home right now stoking his cock and thinking about sucking your nipples." "Do you think he wants to suck them?" "Oh yes baby, I know he wants to suck them." "Will you hold my tits when he sucks them?" "Oh Yes, Gayle.  I want to stand behind you and lift yourhot tits into his mouth."

You laid back and opened your legs wide. I could smell your sweet musty pussy. I knew you were very horny for my hard cock. "Will I be able to play with his young, hard cock?", you asked. "Gayle I want you to do anything you want to with his  cock. It will be yours to enjoy", I said. You then asked, "you mean I can suck it the way I suck yours?" "oh yes, Gayle. You can lick it slowly and take his huge cock head deep into you mouth." 

"Will you put your cock in me, Rick?". "Yes, baby...take my cock now", I said. When it slipped my hard cock inside you, you moaned loudly. You swung your legs up onto my shoulders and began rubbing your clit furiously. "Rick, tell me more baby.........what can we do with my new cock?", you said in a breathy, moaning voice. "Gayle, I will hold your legs open for your new cock." "More, baby.......tell me more about my new cock." I said'" I want to watch your hand guide his big dick into your wet cunt." "oh Rick......that is so naughty.......more, honey, more!"

You were loving your own clit while I fucked you hard. So I went on, "I want you to straddle his cock so I watch it stretch your pussy.". "Oh Rick......just like your cock does to me baby", you said. "I want to lick your asshole while his cock is going in and out of you." You grunted, "fuck me Rick........give me your hot cock." I continued talking nasty to you, "Then I want to pull his cock out of you with my fingers, and taste your pussy. Gayle, I want to taste your pussy after his cock has fucked you."

"More Rick.....please tell me more.....it makes me so horny." I went on, " I want you to turn around and then push his cock back inside you." "yes, baby......what will you do next?" I said, "I want to suck your clit while his cock is fucking your wet cunt." "Oh yes baby.......yes...." I said, "i want you to suck his cock Gayle.......suck it until he cums inside you........suck the cum out of his thick hard cock." 

You were on the verge of cumming. You were masturbating even faster now. " oh Rick.......can he cum inside me? I want to fell his hot cum, baby." I said, "yes baby, i want you to suck his cum.......i want you to fuck his cum from his big cock." You said, "oh Rick.....will you eat his cum from my pussy when he finishes?" "Oh yes, baby I want to suck him cum from your cunt."

"oh Rick, i want to cum on his hard young cock......can I cum now, baby?" "Suck his cock and cum for me, baby.......cum on his long, thick cock." You screamed out, "Oh baby I am cumming, I am cumming on his cock........make me cum baby.......ohhh yesssss Rick.....fuck me baby.......". I then began to cum with you, "fuck me Gayle......fuck my cock, baby.....l want to eat his cum.......suck my cock, baby".

You pushed your sexy feet onto my face and slowly stroked me.  You began to rub both my nipples with your fingers thay were slick with your slippery cum.  My cock exploded, "I am cumming, Gayle, I am cumming......fuck me Gayle, fuck me!" And you sucked every drop from my cock, and I collapsed in your waiting arms.

We looked into each other's eyes and deeply kissed. "I love you so much, Rick." "I love you too". Then we dozed off dreaming about the new adventure we planned for the next night