The Student - Part 2

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
passionman1
Virgin

The Student - Part 2

Unread post by passionman1 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Picking up from where we left off -

The ride up the elevator to the eighth floor was made in silence, but the tension in the air crackled in her ears. She was now in total control of her little boy toy and she was absolutely certain she could get him to do anything she wanted. Finally, the car arrived and the doors opened. The hallway was empty. It was going on eleven-thirty. She turned to him. “Just in case someone comes out, I’m going first and after fifteen minutes you can follow, OK? I’m in room 812. You have a master key, I assume?”

Kyle nodded as the elevator doors closed between them. Then, with a practiced walk of a CEO, which she had learned to master over the years, she marched down the corridor in only her towel and bare skin with her clothing firmly gripped in hand. No one came out, and even if they had, she wouldn’t have been the least bit fazed. It wasn’t what one wore she had decided long ago, but how one comported themselves in front of others that made the difference. Act like you belong and are in total control and people will say and do pretty much whatever you want them to. Power was everything and right now she was getting ready to wield it like never before.

She shut the door to her room behind her and went to her bags. Whenever she traveled, she carried a toy or two to take the edge off a long day. She opened her large, black leather carry-on bag and took out a vibrating plug and a tube of KY. Six inches would have to do, but at least the batteries were fresh, she thought as she turned it on. As it buzzed contentedly in her hand, she envisioned how best to make use of it. Marlena always liked it as a warm-up for the main event, while many of her male companions preferred it in as an enhancement to her oral skills.

At length, she turned it off and set it just under the bed, next to the nightstand for easy access. It was time to get dressed and she had just the thing to tantalize the young bellhop. A silk, black and white jumpsuit, and under it there would be nothing but a thong and bare skin. She went into the bathroom and brought out her suitcase and unzipped the side pouch. As she dug to the bottom through a tangle of bras and underwear for the thong, she felt a long, firm object under her fingers. A smile creased her face as she pulled it out. She had forgotten she had not entirely unpacked after getting home from last weekend’s romp with Marlena.

The tap on Dianna’s door was soft and she barely heard it from the bathroom. She primped her hair, checked her face and did a cursory review of the room one last time. Her favorite toy and the plug were out of sight, but she went over and pushed them a tad more under the bed just to make sure. The KY she had slipped in the nightstand drawer, next to the Gideon bible.

“Coming,” she said, as a second rap thumped the door. She opened it and let Kyle in. “Where’s the bindings, in the bag?”

For a moment, Kyle eyed her like a kid in a candy store and was unable to utter a single word. Finally, he nodded and with a broken voice, said, “I bought a six pack.”

“How wonderful,” Dianna lied. She was a martini and scotch gal. She took the bag and went into the bathroom. “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable?”

“Yeah, sure,” Kyle said.

Dianna peered around the edge of the door and in the mirrored closet doors could see him shuffling across the room to the window that looked out over the river walk. He was anxious and he should be, she mused. She pulled the cord out of the bag and measured off four, four-foot lengths of it. “The river’s pretty this time of night, don’t you think?”

“I guess,” he muttered. “What’s ya doing?”

“Nothing. I’ll be right out,” she said. “So, tell me, are you a student at the university?”

“Yes, a freshman, why?”

“Just wondered.” She poked her head around the door. “What’s your major?”

“Computer engineering,” he said, turning around. “So, um . . . what do you do?”

“Me? I’m in merchandising,” Dianna said ducking back behind the door. “You nervous?”

“Me, no.”

“Hmmm . . . good, I’ll be right out.” She cut and trimmed the last chord. She set the clippers back in the bag and was about to turn off the light when she decided a beer for her young bellhop might help take the edge off and so she reached back in and grabbed one. When she opened the door she said, “I hope this is a twist off. I don’t have a bottle opener.”

She leaned back on the door, her breasts pressing tight against her silk jumper. In one hand she held out the bottle while the other hung lightly at her side grasping the cords. A lump in Charles’ long thin neck rose and his hand trembled as he took the beer from her. “It’s okay?” she said. “Relax. Why don’t we go sit down, stretch out?”

She led him over to the bed, set the bindings down on the nightstand and pulled the covers back, Pressing him down onto the mattress with a firm hand, she crawled up beside him and studied his face; measuring his youth, his naivety, his simple understated beauty as he nervously sipped his beer. In all her years of exploring the realms of physical delights, she had never wanted a virgin as badly as this bellhop. She reached over and stroked his raven hair, raising gooseflesh on his arm. “You ever been with a real woman Kyle?” she whispered, and her hand brushed over his side.

He shook his head.

Her finger dragged down the front of his shirt, “I didn’t think so. Would you like to learn how to pleasure a woman, Kyle?” When he nodded breathlessly, she continued, “Well then, let’s get started. I like to play a little game,” she continued, nodding to the bindings.

Kyle grinned. “I never tied a woman up before.”

“You think they’re for me? Oh no honey – they’re for you!” She said, gazing back at him intently.

Part 3 to come later!
Life is short - live well, love fiercely!