What happens in Vegas... Part two.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
evensteven
Prepubescent

What happens in Vegas... Part two.

Unread post by evensteven » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 am

Tyrell had a remarkable way of putting us at ease and did his best to make sure Harry was included in the conversation. The music in the bar was a mixture of blues and jazz that fitted well with the tacky and drab décor. This was a back street club for back street people. As we got to know each other my husband began to relax just a little and Tyrell was quick to take advantage

“Say Harry, would you mind if I danced with Anna?”

The look on poor Harry’s face showed he knew there was no turning back

“I...I guess so...it’s really up to Anna.”

If I wasn’t so horny I’d have felt sorry for him but right now all I could think of was that large bulge in Tyrell’s trousers. My pussy ached for it.

“Would you care to dance Anna?”

Trying not to appear too eager for Harry’s sake I blushed and nodded. Tyrell took my hand and led me onto the darkened dance floor. As we began to dance he twirled me around and I could feel my pleated skirt rising in the air. It felt so sexy knowing everyone could see my panties.

The music slowed and we soon became engaged in what could only be described as extremely dirty dancing. As we drew closer Tyrell’s leg slipped between mine and I felt his rock hard cock throbbing against my thigh.

“Oh...Oh my!!!” I moaned and buried my face into his chest. He had to have been at least twice the size of Harry and I was panting and so out of control I would have fucked him right there on the dance floor. I began to rub my pussy against his leg but Tyrell’s smooth, deep voice brought me back to reality.

“Relax Anna... Take it slow, enjoy the music and let your husband get used to us together. It’ll be a lot better if we take our time. Say Harry ‘is’ going to be alright isn’t he?”

“He’d damn well better be!” I groaned.

Putting my hands around his neck and looking into Tyrell’s beautiful brown eyes I kissed him, hungrily mashing my lips into his. His tongue slipped into my mouth like an obscene snake sending an electric shock all the way down to my cunt. I moaned as I felt his massive hands slip under my skirt, cup the cheeks of my ass and pull me even closer. My need to be fucked took on a sense of urgency.

“I can’t wait Tyrell,” I gasped. “My husband will just have to deal with it. I want you to come back with us to our hotel.”

Tyrell and I hurried back to our table and I told Harry it was time to go. There was no need to explain why.

Outside on the street my husband hailed a cab and Tyrell and I climbed into the back leaving poor Harry no choice but to sit up front with the driver.

The idea of cuckolding Harry had me so randy I couldn’t wait till we got back to the hotel room. I lowered Tyrell’s zipper and unsnapped his pants. His cock was straining to get out of his boxers. The musky scent of his aroused manhood reached my nostrils and I licked my lips in anticipation. I put my hand in his shorts and pulled out the biggest cock I’d ever seen.

My panties were wringing wet and my nipples were hard as rock. Until now I’d never enjoyed sucking cock but this was different. This was an act of worship. My hand milked his throbbing cock and gently squeezed his cum laden balls and soon I felt Tyrell’s cock swelling in my mouth, signaling he was about to shoot his load.

I reluctantly pulled his throbbing member from my mouth. “Yeah...cum for me baby!” I gasped and went back to my depraved task. Tyrell let out a long low moan.

“Oh fuck baby!! I’m cumming!!! I’m fucking cumminggg!!!”

His big black baby maker leapt in my mouth and suddenly shot burst after burst of hot thick spunk down my gullet. I opened my eyes as we pulled up to our hotel and saw that my husband was leaning over the seat watching me gulp down Tyrell’s load. I cleaned myself up as best as I could as Harry tried to tip our driver, but he refused saying that watching me was the best tip he'd ever had.

Tyrell, Harry and I entered the lobby of our hotel. I’m sure the staff knew what we were up to but thankfully they were discreet and hid it well.

Once we were in our room Tyrell quickly removed his shirt and pants. His cock was hard and at the ready but his demeanor suddenly changed and he became quite bossy.

“Harry, you sit down there at the foot of the bed. Your wife and I are going to give you a show you’ll never forget!” he said in a commanding tone then turned to me.

“As for you, you cocksucking little whore, get your clothes off and get up on the bed!”

“Tyrell please don’t talk to me like that. I’m not a whore!”

“Anna, you just sucked me off in front of your husband and the cabby. If that isn’t a whore I don’t know what is! Now do as I say or I’ll spank your ass!!”

“You bastard... you wouldn’t dare! You do that and I won’t go through with this!”

He gave my ass a resounding slap. “Be quiet Anna, you know as well as I do how much you need to be fucked! Now get up on the bed!!!”

Tyrell was right. I’d never wanted anything so badly! He could read me like a book. His dirty talk turned me on and I liked him taking charge. Tearing off my clothes and assuming the doggy position, I presented my tingling ass to him. He moved up behind my engorged pussy.

“Tell us what you want you horny bitch! Let your husband see what a slut you are!”

“Fuck me!! Fuck me hard you bastard!!” I begged. “I want to feel your giant black cock stretching my cunt!!!”

“If you really want it, get Harry to put it in for you!!!”
I looked at Harry pleadingly.

“Please honey? Would you baby?”

Harry lay down underneath me in a 69 position and grabbed hold of Tyrell’s swaying giant prick. Having my husband participate in my sexing felt so wicked.

“Yes, do it for me baby!!!” I gasped, and Harry pulled Tyrell’s massive black cock towards my wet pouting pussy. Shamelessly I pushed back, allowing his entire length to slide slowly up into my lower belly. Harry held my ass open as Tyrell grunted and began to noisily pound away at me.

“Oohhh fuck!!!” I squealed, bucking with pleasure. Tyrell was fucking my hairy, sopping wet cunt directly above my husbands face. Harry was so close I could feel his hot breath on my distended clitoris.

“Oh god Harry!” I gasped. “Please baby...lick my cunt as he fucks me!! His cock is so big and feels so fucking goood!!!”

Harry’s tongue eagerly laved my swollen pink love bud.

“Do you like watching me fuck your slut wife Harry?” Tyrell panted. You like seeing her cunt take so much cock?”

“Oh yeah!” Harry gasped from underneath us.

“Good!” Tyrell groaned, because I can feel myself getting ready to cream. Get ready Anna... because any minute now I’m gonna fill you with a really, really big load!!”

His nasty promise had me sobbing uncontrollably. Tyrell howled with relief and let go. My pussy lips eagerly squeezed his throbbing, heavily veined black shaft as he held me tight and pumped his rich creamy sperm deep inside my cunt. I felt my toes curl and I whimpered as waves of indescribable pleasure traveled all the way up from my belly to my nipples.

Finally finished, Tyrell relaxed his grip on my waist and reluctantly withdrew his spent cock. Unwilling for my pleasure to end so soon and with every nerve end still screaming for attention, I moaned and lowered my freshly fucked cunt onto Harry’s upturned face.

Harry lovingly kissed my freshly spermed, steaming hot quim as I came again and again. My husband’s cuckolding was complete and our lives would never be the same again.