The Student - Part 3

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
passionman1
Virgin

The Student - Part 3

Unread post by passionman1 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 am

Kyle’s gaze drifted from her face to the bindings and them back again. “Ok.”

Dianna grinned, amused at his innocence. “I’m not going to hurt you. Instead, I’m going to slowly take your clothes off,” Dianna said. She stepped to the end of the bed and pried his sneaks and socks off. He had long feet with decided arches. She ran her fingers over his damp skin and between his toes. “Feel good?”

Kyle nodded.

“How about this?” she said and she slipped her hands up under his cuff and kneaded his calves. Again he nodded. With her gaze never leaving his face, she ran her hands back and forth exploring him as far as she could from under the cuff of his pants before finally withdrawing and deftly unfastened his belt. As she peeled his pants down over his legs, her lips traced soft wet kissing over his thighs. When she saw his hands rise up from the corner of her eye, she stopped. “Remember what I said. No touch.” And then she removed his pants and tossed them in the corner.

His legs were smooth and sinewy and from under his briefs she saw a patch of light brown hair and the promise of being delightfully stretched. Her fingers lit on his knee and slowly dragged up the inside of his thighs. With every inch she went, his breathing quickened and she could feel his muscles move under his skin, urging her onward, but she stopped short of the appointed destination.
“Jesus, you’re killing me,” he whimpered.

“Killing you? Oh, I’ve just started. Youth are always in such a rush. Slam-bam-thank-you-maam and it’s all over with. No my dear - fucking is much more than that. It’s about preparation, approach.” She lit up onto the bed like a bird and unbuttoned his shirt then gazed at his broad shoulders and sculpted chest. Better wait till I have him tied up, she thought or I might lose it. She grabbed the bindings from the nightstand. “Hands to the side, please.”

She tied his wrists snuggly and lashed them to the frame of the bed, making sure he was adequately retrained then resumed gliding her fingers over his body, with feathery strokes. “You like that?”
When he moaned she smiled and put her lips over his nipples, biting and teasing them, then with the flat of her tongue she licked him from his ribs all the way up to his ear lobes and as she went his body arched up to meet her warm, moist mouth. “This is how you tease a woman Kyle,” she whispered hotly in her ear. You build her up slowly inch-by-inch.

She caressed his flesh, creating him in her hand, rubbing her index finger softly up and down the underside of him. “Does that feel good? How about this?” And she curled her tongue and slowly licked his neck, trailing down his body to his navel.

Kyle’s body shuddered. “You did like that, didn’t you? Let’s finish tying you up.” She ran the cord around his ankles and tied him down to the bed. “Now watch closely,” and she came beside him and pulled out from under the bed, her vibrating plug. “Have you ever thought about having something nice and long up inside you? Probably not: but I do all the time,” she said greasing the plug with an ample dollop of K-Y. She sat on the bed and giving him a front row seat, gently slid the plug up inside her. “How do I look?”

“Awesome,” he muttered, mesmerized.

She turned the plug on and massaged her button with her finger sending currents of euphoria through her body. “Do you know what I like to do next?” she whispered. When he shook his head, she bent over and drew out her favorite toy. It was long and thick and wavered in her hand. “Would you like to see me put it in?”

“Yes.”

“I need to be lubricated though. Would you like to lick me?”

When he nodded, she straddled his face and pressed her bottom onto his moist lips. “Back and forth, yes, just like that. You’re doing it good, yes!” Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came with a shudder. For a moment she lifted up and caught her breath, then said, “I think I want another one.” And she lit back down once again over his mouth and rode him to another climax.

“Oh my, you’re not bad. I might have misjudged you,” she said climbing off him. She eyed him dreamily and collected herself. The long dildo at her side beckoned, and she took in her hand and rubbed it on her breasts and slowly pushed it down over her abdomen. With a gasp she plunged it up inside herself and cried out. Deeper and deeper with each thrust she pushed it in, stretching herself, filling herself, aching to consume its entire length. God, she wanted Kyle, wanted him to fill her other place, but watching him watch her, wanting her, his eyes begging her to let him slide into her was so delicious.
Marlena had told her more than once that being watched was more erotic than being pleasured, but she had not believed her until now.

Kyle’s body pebbled and a glistening stream trickled down his engorged flesh. Dianna bent forward and scraped it off him with a long practiced fingernail. He tasted wonderful and it took all of her resolve not to take him in her mouth. “You want to feel what it feels like to have magic inside you?” she sighed.
“You want feel what it’s like to be stretched, to feel what a woman feels when a man takes her to heaven?”

Kyle’s eyes fixed on her and though he said nothing, she knew inside he was saying yes. For an eternity she felt that they gazed into each other’s eyes and she pulled the long dildo out of her and pressed it up against his back door. The long sleek member slid up inside him a short ways and she waited for him to catch his breath and get comfortable. “Shall I push it in deeper?”

Kyle nodded and his breath quickened as she gently pushed another two inches of it in. “What do you feel? I want to know?”

“I feel like I’m being sucked from the inside out,” he whispered back. “Oh God, - oh, shit, I think I’m going to come.”

Dianna smiled, and thrusting the dildo over and over again into her young bellhop made her come with a thundering rush as he gushed out in wild spurts over his belly and sheets. It wasn’t supposed to come down to this, She had intended only that he watch and learn, be educated for the next time. But she couldn’t help herself. Watching a man erupt was one of life’s greatest pleasures. That Kyle was a virgin, made it all that much more special.

She gathered his seed up with her fingers and held it’s warmth in her mouth before letting it slide down her throat. “You taste delightful,” she remarked untying his bonds. “But unfortunately it’s time for you to go.”

“So we’re not gonna –“

“No, as much as I’d like to have you, I’m going to throw you back in the pond.” She wondered then who had gotten the better of the deal and how it come down that all her plans to thoroughly teach the young man had been set against her. Well no matter, she thought. It was worth it.

Kyle dragged his shirt on. “I don’t understand.”

“Of course you don’t. But in time you will.” She waited for him to finish dressing before marching him to the door. After giving him a perfunctory peck on the cheek, she sent him on his way and went for her cell phone. The hell with waiting until tomorrow she thought as the dial tone sang in her ear. I’m going home today and she made reservations on the 6:00 AM flight out of San Jose for New York. Marlena was waiting!
Life is short - live well, love fiercely!