Dinoos' Diary. How Lady met her regular lover, ch 8.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dinoo

Dinoos' Diary. How Lady met her regular lover, ch 8.

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Chapter 8
Club Castle Waterloo 5, the 2de of October.
How Lady Dinoo met her regular lover.

With thanks to Zorro, who reviewed our story. Without his help I wouldn‘t have published this story.
This is the 100% real story of my wife Lady Dinoo, the woman I adore and me Dinoo, a summary of the diary we have kept since entering the HW-lifestyle in June 2008.
Some details are missing, but all is true. Honesty is my most important value, much as honesty between myself and my wife I adore has been paramount. We are from the Netherlands and married for almost 40 years.
The site of club Castle Waterloo, where most of the encounters take place, you can find at http://www.kasteelwaterloo.nl/uk/

This evening was very crowded, however, there wasn’t much exciting action than before. Early in the evening the usual scene repeated: a lot of men caressing Lady Dinoo.

One of these men spurted his semen in my wife’s mouth, an eruption I don’t usually notice because she is often out of sight when it happens. Often she has her back to me or is completely caught up in what other men are doing with her. I found out about it when Lady Dinoo found me and approached me very calmly. Giving me no time to think, she made me just tongue kiss her. By doing this, she let me know what I suspected only a few seconds before: She had cum in her mouth, the spoils of her victory as a HW. She wants to give me a taste of her victory, to share her excitement. She wants me to know she is a real HW. Let us then say I am submission to her, and perhaps I am. To taste another man’s cum isn’t only kinky and exciting; for me, it is also a sign of my unconditional love for her. It still makes me emotional every time. For her it is a sign of being fully liberated as is every other expression of sex she has with other men and women. It is hard to explain how beautiful it is to see your own wife with whom you have lived so long together and who you have loved so deeply having sex with other people. At least that is how I experience it. Therefore it isn’t a punishment when I have to prove my love to her by tasting dried or fresh cum. I adore her and will do anything to show it.

When I see how much pleasure she has fucking somebody else (this evening twice), one can argue it is submissive or jealousy engendering. Of course it is sex and therefore exciting, but I get warm feelings seeing how she can be so passionate.

She also likes it when her sex partners treat her roughly: Men who abuse her pussy, pull on her nipples, or pinch them. This evening she wasn’t even aware when somebody was roughly fucking her pussy with five fingers. I don’t ask her anymore if I should stop them: Her answers have always been negative. Every time I have asked her if she liked it, the answer has been positive.
The expression on her face says enough so I let her now take her pleasure, joining her in enjoying this kind of treatment as well.

Then there was C, an Afro-American man. He had a beautiful dick with a very large glans, the most beautiful you can imagine. Many times this evening, Lady Dinoo made love to him, long lastingly.
He was nice to her and never obtrusive, darker than the young man in chapter 6, but not really black.
It turned me on how my wife took his dick in her mouth every time, sometimes really deep throating him with that huge glans in her throat. In between she looked to me as if she were asking, “Do you see how I managed to deep throat him?” I was so horny that I penetrated her to give myself some relief. It is an understatement that her pussy was soaking wet. And if there would have ever been a question about how excited she was, this was a very clear answer.
On two occasions this evening he ate her pussy long lastingly, passionately, sometimes roughly. On two occasions she had a very strong orgasm, once in my arms. That was very exciting, having your Lady in your arms, feeling her heavy trembling as she enjoys the pleasure of another man.

Of course he would like to fuck her. He asked her, however, in a different way: Without saying a word, he gave her a condom, as though he wanted to say, “Here is a condom; if YOU also want to fuck you have to put it on.” With a big smile, she accepted it. With a giving heart, as when she has been a mother for her child or a nurse for her patient, smiling all the time, she tried to put this condom on. But his huge glans was a problem. The second time she tried she succeeded in rolling it on, but apparently the condom was too tight for his dick. It squeezed so much he couldn‘t fuck her. I was disappointed because it would have been the first time she would have fucked an Afro-American man.
Instead, she gave him a blowjob he will never forget. He came in her mouth. The way she cleaned his black dick was really most exciting. Of course... I had to taste this black man’s semen.

The three of us went to the bar to drink something. He was from the US, conveniently enough visiting Europe 5 to 6 times a year. Because it is only 100 km from us, we exchanged email addresses in hopes of enjoying him more in future encounters.

(Now I can write that he became her “regular” lover. I have photographed the four encounters she has had with him. You can see them in the thread on Lady Dinoo’s encounters.)