Our First MFM----Part 1 & The Finish

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
searchingcouple2002
Prepubescent

Our First MFM----Part 1 & The Finish

Unread post by searchingcouple2002 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:49 am

Hi, this is Mrs. Searching. Well, we finally had our first MFM! I guess I have my tits to thank for it. After posting a picture of my tits a while back, “Just Me” from this board was among those who PM’d me. We chatted for a few weeks and finally decided to meet. We met first socially to see if we wanted to go further. We met, agreed that it was a good meeting and decided to take it to the next level.
After getting schedules to mesh from both parties, I’d have to say it was definitely worth the wait. My husband and I went into this knowing he really wanted to see me being fucked by another man, so “JustMe” had promised a great show for him and we weren’t disappointed. It all took place over 4 hours, so I will try to make this short but interesting!
We met at a hotel and after a few minutes of small talk, my husband told me to get it started. We decided to let me and “Just Me” to get things going while my husband watched and took some pictures. I told “JustMe” that I was going to need some help, so he joined me on the bed where we proceeded with a hot makeout session while my husband sat back and enjoyed the view. We began with some kisses while his hands roamed over my body. I immediately began rubbing and squeezing his cock through his jeans. With one hand he reached under my shirt, undid my bra and began caressing my breasts. After that he removed my top and bra completely and slid around behind me on the bed where he kissed my neck which absolutely drives me crazy. He continued to massage my breasts and play with my nipples while I sneaked a peek at my husband who smiled and gave me the look that everything was fine. Eventually, I ended up on my back while he removed my jeans and then played with my panties, rubbing them over my pussy and pulling them between my pussy lips. “JustMe” had positioned himself so that I could immediately see his bulge was now a fully erect cock. I couldn’t wait any longer to get his cock in my hand. I undid his pants and pulled his cock out. I licked it ever so gently before taking it all into my mouth. By now my panties had come off and he had began his work on my pussy.
Perhaps, one of the best scenes / experiences was when the MFM actually began. “JustMe” had been busy with my pussy, eating, licking and rubbing and somehow through all my moans we were able to get into a sitting position. We sat across from each other with our legs spread open and along each others sides. He pulled me closer to him and my husband came join us. My husband leaned onto the bed and kissed me and played with my breasts. “JustMe” had me lay back so that my head was off the edge of the bed, and there was my husband waiting for me to take his cock in my mouth. Meanwhile, “JustMe” was preparing to fuck me for the first time….
It's always more fun to share with everyone!

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Our First MFM----Part 1

Unread post by allengt » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:31 pm

Great start and anxiously waiting on the next part. :up: :up:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

JustMe
Prepubescent

Unread post by JustMe » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 pm

In my defense they were really nice tits. :shock:

Actually, the pic you posted didn't come close to doing them justice.

That and reading the hot stories about your first encounters where your husband let you go solo helped. it was about time hubby got to see you in action and also get to play.

:mrgreen:
The brain is the largest sex organ...life is too short to fuck stupid people.

searchingcouple2002
Prepubescent

Unread post by searchingcouple2002 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:37 am

Well actually this was the first time he actually saw me get fucked by another man... :twisted:
We had a great time and are ready to go again!

searchingcouple2002
Prepubescent

Our First MFM---The Finish!!!!!

Unread post by searchingcouple2002 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:27 pm

Okay, here is the conclusion to our first MFM--enjoy!

I’ve said before that it is an unbelievable feeling to be fucked by another man with your husbands permission, but now not only did I have his permission I also had his cock in my mouth at the same time. Both men agreed that it was really hot to witness what was happening on that bed. My fantasy has always been to have 2 guys, but in a certain position. I have always wanted to be taken from behind while giving my husband a bj (kind of mundane but it is my first mfm). Well it wasn’t long before it was happening. I was kneeling on the bed in front of my husband and taking his cock all the way in my mouth when I felt the other cock slide in so easily from behind. Feeling his hands on my hips, I grinded back against him forcing him in deeper. In between gasps of pleasure I sucked on my husband and occasionally I would take a break and jerk him while I looked behind me and told “JustMe” to fuck me harder. I think someone forced my head back down on my husbands cock right about then and soon I had a mouthful of my husbands cum. “JustMe” continued to fuck me harder and harder until I couldn’t take it anymore! I pulled away from him and scooted up the bed and looked back and told him I wanted HIS cum now.
He pulled out and I tore the condom off his hard cock and immediately began working it over with my tongue and lips. I let it slide into my mouth slowly and as far as I could. I was getting excited about sucking him in front of husband so I was beginning to pick up the pace a little until he told me to slow down. So I licked the underside from the head to to his balls and a little farther below before working on the head of it. I loved watching him enjoy me so much. Soon I had my second load of hot cum in my belly.
After that we all just lounged around on the bed and talked. I felt a little awkward not knowing what was an appropriate “rest period” for all of us, who should make the next move, how do I approach it…etc. I didn’t have to worry about it, because “JustMe” was about to begin round 2. I once again had his cock in my mouth getting him harder and harder with each pass of my tongue. My husband was watching us again, and I was on my back with “JustMe” positioned over my head so that I was able to look up at him while I was sucking him and see him watching me. About that time he motioned for my husband to come join us and he did. He started licking my pussy and fingering me. Once again, the feelings were overwhelming having the attention of two guys focused on me. It really helped me reach my third orgasm of the night. As soon my husband was done, “JustMe” had another turn in my pussy. He had me just about every which way that night, but we ended up in my favorite way-doggy. He fucked me very hard again, which is fine, but by this time I was having a difficult time for some reason. I didn’t want to stop, but my pussy couldn’t take anymore pounding. I helped him take off his condom and began to work my magic on him one more time. But apparently, the night had taken a toll on him also. He apologized because he knew I really wanted one more shot of his yummy cum. We were all exhausted by this point anyhow and it wasn’t a big deal. He jumped in the shower and my husband and I played on the couch. By the time “JustMe” came out of the bathroom, I was in the middle of giving my husband a bj. He sat and watched while he got dressed and witnessed me get my third load of cum for the night.
He had to leave to get home so we sat and talked for a few minutes. We all agreed it had been a great first MFM for us and talked about meeting again. “JustMe” and I hugged and kissed and then he left.
Since then, we have continued to talk and are making plans for a second meeting here in the near future. We have sooo much to do that we didn’t do this time and we anticipate this time to be even better since we will be more relaxed with everyone and everything.
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 pm

This is a very hot story Mrs Searching and I hope you don't mind but I moved the finish to the original thread as it is much easier to follow your first time from beginning to end without having to look for the beginning as it moves down the page.
Please let us know about the second time too and all those other, future, times. :whip: :twisted:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

JustMe
Prepubescent

Re: Our First MFM----Part 1 & The Finish

Unread post by JustMe » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:05 am

I really liked sliding in between those heavily lubed DD's and the cute little gagging noises you made when trying to stuff my entire cock in your mouth. Looking foward to our next meeting.

:D

Rockon

Unread post by Rockon » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:15 am

Hot story! It is always fun to hear of a fantisy fufilled

JustMe
Prepubescent

Unread post by JustMe » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:31 am

Mr Searching visits the board too....he took some pretty hot photos of me and the Mrs. Maybe he might be coaxed into to sharing a few of those with the board. :)

cookie_n_cream06
Prepubescent

Unread post by cookie_n_cream06 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:54 am

Well here's my comment; HOT STORY!!!!!!!! I guess my wife thought so too. Since we are gong to be in Columbus this weekend, she pm'd JustMe. :cool:
Cookie (HW); Too much of a good thing is wonderful! Mae West.................. Cream (lucky hubby); I like to watch!

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:06 pm

Great story, glad you got what you wanted the first time out.

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:11 am

Good story - thanks. And how about posting the famous pic that started this all off again? And maybe more.