SHE "ALWAYS WANTS IT"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
stilnorgrets
Prepubescent

SHE "ALWAYS WANTS IT"

Unread post by stilnorgrets » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

This is a true story.She's always loved sucking and getting pounded by cock. The idea of her sucking and getting fucked by other guys turns me on,and she knows it.Although she keeps her sex with other guys a secret from me,or so she thinks.So from time to time, as I take my shower,I listen at the door,I can hear as the front door opens and one of our neighbors comes in to get sucked and pounds her.She tries not to squeal,but in the back of her mind I think she wants me to hear her at least a little,knowing I think it's hot for her to be with another,so she always makes some noise.As I listen from behind the door,stroking my hard cock,getting more excited the longer I'm there,giving her plenty of time to really enjoy it.I know that after I finish showering,I'll go into the living room, sit down on the couch gripping my hard cock,and say to her "if you guess whats in my hand,you can have it".She always guesses right,no matter who asks.As I sit there,her sucking me,I tell her of the fantasy I have while I'm in the shower, of her sucking and getting screwed by one of our neighbors.My cock still in her mouth,she affirms with a hearty umm hmm,and thinking of how hot it was just a few minutes earlier.Continuing my verbal fantasy to her,she takes my load down her throat,until as we both know,shortly she'll want some more.I'll continue to post more stories,even though I may be the only one to find them worth reading.