my request...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
shaun5
Prepubescent

my request...

Unread post by shaun5 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I probably have a clothing fetish and love to see my wife in sexy outfits. Occasionally, my wife grants dress up requests. We have a special occasion coming up, so I requested something a little different. She has a tendency to leave off some of the details, so this time I made my request written...

Honey,
This Saturday I want you to dress up for me and do something a little different. Wear your hair up off your neck, but curl and tease it a lot. Tie your hair up off your face with a dark ribbon or headband. Outline your eyes with heavy eyeliner and eye shadow below and above your eyes with silver and navy. Curl your eyelashes and use plenty of mascara. For jewelry, wear thin 3" silver hoop earrings and a choker necklace (either a ribbon or double pearls). Instead of a bra, wear your white tank top and a white button up shirt without tails over it. Wear your light blue panties and if you have time tomorrow get a pedicure with matching polish. To cover your panties wear your loose gray workout shorts. Wear your strappy black sandals with the 3 inch heels. When you are ready, come sit with me on the couch. Let's make out for a while (but try to only tease me). If I start kissing too hurried or just bad, stop us and tell me how to kiss you. When you think I am to excited to stop - slap me across the face. Finish your makeup by putting on lip liner and lipstick. Say you need to go out, and go get something from the gas station. Go buy a lottery ticket... I will wait for you sitting in the corner on the porch in my tighty whiteys. After you get home, come get me. If you come back with your lipstick smeared, I will probably shout my load as soon as I see you.
Love,
Hubby