' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 1)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 1)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:07 pm

Impregnating Sweet Charlene:

A wife story of curiosity and intrigue…

By Bertram W. Bronson
bwbinca@hotmail.com

There are episodes in life that etch indelible patterns into the circuitry of the human brain, days that live in memory, undiminished by the passing of time. So let me wander back and tell you a long twisty tale of such a day, about a happening that lies branded into the very molecules of my brain…

It was the way she looked that day, the way she stood nervously by our open bed. My wife's pretty face was hot and blushing, her yellow sundress and white underpants lay pooled around her shapely bare ankles. Charlene stepped timidly out of her panties and I remember his awestruck stare, as the woman I love so dearly lay back on our bed… she was bare-ass naked, wearing nothing but a rosy blush and her gold wedding band…

The story begins several years ago… a little town in the foothills of southern California. We were the quintessential high school sweethearts. I was her first… her only. In our late teens we married. Deeply in love, nearly every night, the sound of our creaking marriage bed merged with my young bride’s breathy cries.

The months passed, maybe a year, and finally one day the birth control pills lay discarded, banished to the bottom of her undies drawer. Being fertile and unprotected sent Charlene into quivering spasms of excitement. Bedtime was often too long away to wait. Frequently, in the brightness of day, my young pretty wife would skin out of her panties, flip onto her back and offer the tight little seam between her thighs.

Day and night, we made love, hot passionate skin-to-skin love. Countless times I heard the gasping sobbing cry against my neck, “Cumm in me darling… give me our first baby… ohhh do it…”

With bent knees lifted, her orgasm would send her into belly clenching spasms as my sperm washed into the warmth of her loins. Time and again, we lay on the damp bed sheets, sweaty and breathless, my little darling’s slickened vagina flooded with sperm.

Two more years passed, enmeshed in the throes of young love, it was a happy but still childless three year marriage. And with everything that was woman, my pretty wife wanted to fulfill that inbred female need to reproduce one of her kind. Despite the many times we lay linked in a warm sticky clasp of genitalia, my sperm still failed to produce a first baby.

“Sorry,” the doctors said, “it was probably that bike accident when you were a sophomore. We can try an expensive procedure, but there’s only a little chance.” Eventually we talked about adoption, costly artificial insemination and finally in whispered cautious tones, the socially forbidden act…

Yes, it would still be the sensual warm joining of moistened genitalia… that ultimate act of marital intimacy, but societal niceties aside, this day it was to be performed as she lay nakedly entwined in the arms of another man.

So my friends, this twisty tale of sex and babies and married love begins to unwind, laying bare its inner core of anguish and jealousy, its essence of love and joyful thrills… the very heart and soul of human emotion.

But it was not to be just any man who would find himself between my sweet Charlene’s spread knees, his penis clasped in the warm slipperiness of her loins, but it was destined to be Ralph, an articulate and exceedingly handsome young friend from our college years.

One rainy winter night it all seemed to come together, a whispery merging of our secret fears and expectations. Snuggled in our warm bed Charlene lay with her head resting in the crook of my neck. The room was semi-dark, quiet and serene, raindrops pattered softy on the roof of our modest home, one of those special nights when young marrieds whisper softly in the dark, a night when secrets are shared and promises made.

Amidst the comforting patter of soft rain, Charlene heard my whispered question. “Have you been thinking about it?” She drew an auspicious breath. It came from deep within, a sigh of thoughtful resignation. “Mmm hum,” she murmured. A moment of silence followed, then she squeezed my hand and her soft answer flowed across my neck like a brush of warm breath.

“Yes darling… I think I could… do it.”

“With Ralph…?”

“Mmm hum”

Deep in my stomach something stirred. “You mean… in our bed at home? Not going to the clinic?” I whispered.

“Yes, she murmured softly. “If we do it ‘personally,’ if we don't use the clinic and we do it in our bed, it could only be with Ralph… I think I could do it with Ralph…”

From the very beginning, as we toyed with the idea, each of us testing the water, I knew it would be Ralph who would impregnate my young wife. There was just something about the confident way he carried himself… walking tall and proud with his striking blue eyes and light brown hair. And there was the way my Charlene looked at him… the way he sometimes kissed her cheek and gave her a warm friendly hug. Having moved from high school sweetheart to marriage, the warm slippery crease in my wife’s groin had never known the penetration of another man’s penis and very likely during the first insemination there would be sobs and tear streaked cheeks. But I knew if timid Charlene would allow him into the shelter of her marriage bed; the natural delivery of his sperm would be an extremely sensual and emotional event.

But still not able to verbalize the thought of another man’s erect penis in her vagina, doing it ‘personally’ had become her euphemism for a natural non-clinical transfer of Ralph’s sperm. “Let’s just ask him,” I murmured. I'll ask Ralph if he’s willing to donate his sperm, and well, you might even conceive after just a few times together.”

“Do you think he'll be… ah willing to… to do it with me?”

“Charlene, even you're not that naïve. You've seen the way he looks at you.”

“Oh no… for god sakes Craig, he treats me like a sister.”

“Yes and with complete respect, but sweetheart… he’s a man! And when you turn away and his eyes flash down… well, it’s not a sister’s curvy backside he’s glancing at.”

I couldn't see the color flushing her cheeks, but I felt the slight settling back of her pretty head as thoughts of being in our bed with him settled deeper into her mind. So now the festering fantasy of another man slipping a stiffened penis into my wife was becoming an exciting, but sobering reality. Many nights in bed, the possibility of unprotected acts of sexual intercourse with Ralph gradually became the topic of whispered conversation. In my wife’s mind they might perform a simple uncomplicated transfer of his sperm, but my mind privately visualized a long sensual act, with his cock punching deep into warm slipperiness of Charlene’s vagina and despite the excitement and curiosity, thoughts of her sweet little cries and moans played havoc with my heart.

Doubt no longer existed in our minds, if it happened, he would be the one to leave his sperm in the fertile warmth of my wife’s loins. But the little “if” word found a big place in every conversation. Charlene still had doubts, thousands of doubts and fears.

“Oh Craig, we haven’t kept it a secret, my mother and some of the family know about the ‘bike accident,’ about the fertility problem. Oh my god, I'd just die of embarrassment if anyone found out about how… how I got pregnant.”

“But you'd be safe here, doing it in the privacy of our bed with the doors locked. It could happen late at night with the house dark or in the middle of the afternoon so no one will suspect. Everyone will think it happened at the fertility clinic. Ralph is trustworthy and good-looking, won't that make it easier?” I murmured.

“Mmm, yes… a little… he’s, well actually gorgeous.”

I could have done without hearing the gorgeous part, but I added, you know he would touch you with care and respect.”

“Mmm, but still, putting his penis in me, well it seems like such a… a sordid thing for a wife to do.”

“Charlene, we live in a modern age and think of his favorable genetics,” I offered, “do you remember, Ralph has a Mensa Society IQ?”

“Yes of course, and I… well, I might consider us asking him, but what about the emotional upheaval,” Charlene whispered, “after its over and you see me lying there… in our bed… rumpled and flooded with his sperm?”

For months I had felt an increasingly strange excitement, but secretly I'd also pondered the possibility of emotional trauma and jealousy. Now, phrased so emotionally; my wife's question punctured my confidence like the sharp prick of a pointy knife. The wind had risen, for several minutes I lay quietly, listening to the spatter of rain hitting the window pane and imagined how it would end each time, with her vagina pinkly stretched and pubic hair smeared with sperm that still trickled down into the crease of her buttocks. My thoughts twisted like the spirals of rain water running down the window pane. “I can handle it,” I finally said in the most confident tone I could muster. “We love each other, and it’s just to conceive our baby.”

However each time we talked about my wife naturally conceiving a child with Ralph’s sperm, little strange feelings did run through me, specks of jealousy swirled into the mix of curiosity and excitement. Little nagging thoughts entered my curious mind. I pondered it, imagining him between Charlene’s legs, his penis sliding into the slipperiness of her vagina and wondered what it would be like to see it happen, or maybe just hear the sound of bed creaks and whimpers through our closed bedroom door.

“Well Craig, so maybe you can handle it, but still, we could just ask Ralph to met with us at the clinic, do it there… artificially!”

Uh-huh, we could. But old taboos are largely in the past… sexuality is out of the closet.”

“And so…?” She searched the brevity of my comment for any subtle innuendo.

“Well can you imagine sophisticated Ralph masturbating into a cup while a nurse stands outside waiting? And he’s such a dear friend, he might even be disappointed that you don't trust him to… well, to touch you intimately.”

“Oh my god, that’s pretty silly. I'm beginning to think you just want to see Ralph touch me ‘that way’… with his penis.” Her voice softened to the barest whisper, “Oh my god… you do don't you?”

“Now who’s being silly?” I countered. But her insight hit home, hit right in the pit of my stomach where these strange urges were building. I began to wonder if I really could handle it, seeing them kiss and wander hand-in-hand up the staircase to our bed. Stomach twisting sounds would travel down the stairwell, the bed creaking, her gasps and cries… but my curiosity kept egging me on.

“Well then we could still just use an anonymous sperm donor at the clinic,” she mused. “And then it would be done artificially for sure,” she added with a pertinent glance into my eyes.

“Mmmm, yes we could,” I commented in a sober tone. “But the anonymous part is kinda frightening… not knowing the physical attributes of the donor, his intellectual capacity, nothing of his family genetics. And… well just think about Ralph passing his fantastic IQ on to our child.”

“Oh darling I know, I think of that all the time, but doing it ‘personally’ with Ralph… having another man put his penis in me… and… thrusting into me,” my wife whispered, “isn’t that just as frightening?”

“Uh-huh, it’d be a very emotional thing for me,” I admitted. “But what about you, does it frighten you, thinking of feeling his penis… in there…?”

The answer was slowing coming. For the first time we were actually speaking of another man’s cock, openly acknowledging the necessity of its stiffness thrusting deep into the fertile warmth of my wife’s vagina. Charlene twisted a little, squirming against me under the blankets. Her thin nightie had ridden up to her hips and I felt my wife’s warm bare ass wiggle up against my stomach and wondered if images of another man’s stiffened cock were flashing through her mind.

Easing my arm across Charlene’s hip, I let my hand slip up under the hem of her nightie. My hand lay resting on her little round belly… on the smooth little warm belly where another man may soon release his sperm. I brushed my fingers along the smoothness of her skin, across her dainty belly button, lower, fingertips grazing a thin fringe of curling hair. With my sweet Charlene held safely in my arms, my mind wandered, straying off into new places, places we had never been, places where other men touched my wife, kissed my wife, slipped their fingers up under her nightie... and fucked her…

In a protective clasp I held Charlene close; the skin of her warm stomach was silky smooth under my hand, her warm satiny bare ass pressed against my groin. Eyes closed, the room dark and quiet, we lay spooned together, each engrossed in our own thoughts. On the insides of my eye-lids, blurry pictures began to take shape. Fuzzy indistinct images of other men fucking Charlene flickered like the script of an old time movie. I watched my young pretty wife giving herself to another man, turning onto her back and lifting the hemline of her wispy thin nightie above her little belly-button. When she looked at his thick cock and spread her knees, I sucked in a deep breath and released it in a long audible sigh.

Charlene stirred, her face turning toward me on our shared pillow. “Darling, are you all right?”

“Mmm, just crazy thoughts running through my head.”

“Thoughts… about doing it… of me doing it with Ralph?”

“Mmm hum… thoughts of what it might be like.”

I closed my eyes again and the persistent image of my wife was still there, naked on our bed. Like a blonde angel fallen from heaven, she now lay before Ralph… flush-faced, with knees bent and spread, she lay waiting. Spilling moisture glistened in the pink crease of her cunt. Along the vertical seam in her loins, the ooze of love fluids, had wetted and darkened the roots of thin blondish curls. In the swirling twisting darkness of my imagination, I watched Ralph move into position between my wife’s raised knees. The swollen head of his cock brushed against her pubic hair and with a slight up-curving of her spine, my wife offered him the slippery opening of her snug little cunt. His hips eased on down, filling the space between her spread thighs; she sighed, then groaned as the long length of his cock slid smoothly into the slick slippery warmth… stretching and filling her cunt… the swollen head now deep into fertile depths of her married belly.

The room was dead still, just my quickening breath and the electric hum of our old bedside clock. I held Charlene close; her warm hind-end still snuggled against my groin. But as I clung to her sweet warmth, breathing in the scent of her blonde hair… I watched as Ralph began fucking my wife… I watched her responding, her feet lifting over his back. Unconsciously my fingers trailed along the curvature of her stomach, brushing down into the fringe of pubic curls, then back to cup over the smoothness of her naked belly. That’s were his cock will be… deep inside here… the thought of his long cock in my wife's belly sent shivery little tickles wiggling down into my groin.

From some distant place in my imagination, I heard myself murmur, “Sweetheart, you didn’t answer… if we don't go to the clinic with Ralph, will it frighten you, to just let him use his penis… to feel it in here while he does it?”

Finally in a slow thoughtful voice she answered…

“Well really Craig, I wouldn’t be actually frightened. I mean having sex with Ralph, the feeling of his penis, well, it isn’t frightening in the sense of being really scared… but my God, how embarrassing… to have to undress and expose my... myself. And… oh my God… think how many times I might have to… to do it with him.”

“How many times do you think,” I pondered aloud, as the thought of Ralph getting into bed with my wife a dozen times began sinking deeper into my head. There was another long silence while her delightful little mind formulated an answer. “There’s a statistic… somewhere here, she murmured.”

Charlene leaned away. Cooler air touched my stomach were her warm bare ass had been. My wife snapped on the bed lamp. Reaching across for her ‘doctor book’ she began fumbling through the pages. “Well of course I could get pregnant the first… ah… time with Ralph, but statistically…”

Her voice lowered to a soft murmur and while giving me sideways glances to measure my reaction, she began reading aloud. “Statistically, during a fertile wife’s monthly cycle, only seven out of a hundred acts of ‘unprotected’ intercourse result in pregnancy.” Her hushed tone as she acknowledged the probable number of contacts with his penis and the way she spoke the words, putting emphasis on the word “unprotected” touched a tender nerve.

Now, past speaking in generalities and innuendo, she set the book aside and snuggled her warm backside under the blankets. I know this woman from the top of her shiny blonde head to the tips of her toes. “Darling,” she said in her “pay attention” voice. “Doing it with each other seems so natural, but have you really thought about it Craig... that your wife would be a least partly naked with him and lying there feeling the warm bare skin of his penis pressing deep inside my vagina… have you thought how salaciously intimate that is for a woman?”

“Yes of course, I understand the sensation you're going to feel. I think of it… all the time and wonder how you'll respond. Frankly dear, sometimes it leaves a little hollow spot in my stomach.”

“Darling, it does scare me a little too, doing something so intimate with another man… feeling his penis in me, well, I could possibly lose my composure… my emotional control. Do you ever think of that happening?”

“Charlene, it never leaves my mind…”

“But honestly, really being honest Craig, I'm wondering about how it will feel inside me… will it feel the same as your penis, will I feel all that… that same sensation, that urge to… to move my hips?”

“Sweetheart, if we go ahead with this… will it excite you… a lot?” I probed very cautiously.

There was a long hesitation, my naive little wife looked for several moments into my eyes and then with a blush she turned away. “Uh-huh… it might, I really don't know,” she whispered.

Her eyes stared off across the bedroom and fixated somewhere in the shadowy distance. “I've thought of it over and over,” she murmured. “I might try to lie there, embarrassed and quiet and just wait for him to leave his sperm, but then I think of his penis… inside me… moving in and out like yours does… and I think of the feeling and all the sensation… and, ohhh god, I just don't know…”

For the thousandth time I thought of Ralph fucking my shy little darling, I thought of his cock thrusting into the moist tender tissues of her vagina… what she would be feeling; perhaps the emotion pull and the urge to close her eyes and give herself over to the thrilling feeling of his cock. The lamp light was low, but I turned her face so I could look into her misty blue eyes. “Darling, we can’t deny this to each other, if we do this, you'll be actually fucking with him in our bed, and there’ll be intense excitement and sensation and feeling. I don't expect you to deny yourself the thrill and excitement of breeding a child with Ralph.

My wife's puritanical sensitivities run close to the surface. “Oh Craig… I hate that “F” word,” she whispered. But when I think of being with him that way… fu… fucking with him, well I get the strangest feeling.”

“Well, Charlene, you've never known another man that way, but we must face reality, by any other word, that’s what will happen if we go ahead with this.”

“And you expect that… that I'll be excited and…?”

“Yes dear… I do. And maybe not the first time, but nature will have its way and I expect you'll have orgasms… perhaps every time.” Her face colored. We had never mentioned the likelihood of orgasms with Ralph. “Sweetheart, while trying to conceive a child, having an orgasm on a man’s penis is a perfectly natural female response.”
The sheer honesty of my words touched her. Charlene looked straight into my eyes as the hard reality of sharing numerous sensual fucks with Ralph settled into her naïve little mind. To hide the blush rising up on her cheeks, she reached out and quickly clicked off the light. Just as the darkness closed around us, I read the unspoken question lingering in her eyes…

“If I do… if I have orgasms, will you handle that also?”

Later I was nearly asleep. I felt her turning, moving restlessly on her pillow. From across the room, the bathroom nightlight cast a soft glow across her pretty face. She saw my eyes had opened and I heard a softly whispered question.

“Darling, while we were at UCLA, did you ever seen Ralph without his clothes?”

“Ah, well no, I guess not. Why?”

“Just wondering...”

“Wondering what?” I leaned up and looked into her eyes.

“Oh nothing really…”

“Charlene! Nobody wonders about nothing!”

“Well… just wondering what his… his penis is like… wondering how it might feel, inside me.”

Stilling the quiver in my voice, I asked, “Sweetheart, have you decided to find out?”

“Mmmm… I think so…”

I smiled, she cuddled next to me. Again I was nearly asleep.

“Darling?”

“Yes…,” I muttered into my pillow.

“I hope the baby has his blue eyes.”

“Mmm, probably it will,” I murmured in a sleepy voice.

“Darling… but if you watch, I'm not sure I can do it…”

I smiled again, pulled her close and we both drifted into sleep.

To be continued in part two.
B. W. B.
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

Lettuce Tramp
Virgin

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene...

Unread post by Lettuce Tramp » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:02 pm

You've done it again! GOOD job on that part & ya know we will all be waiting on MORE.

I'm glad you are here again my friend, I (along with everyone else) have been missing you.

Nice Smile
Trainable

Unread post by Nice Smile » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:40 pm

I have never really understood the fascination having another man impregnate a wife. Hotwife activities, yes. Cuck activities, although not for me, yes, I understand them.

But breeding? I've never understood. Remember when Eric's thread from last year took a turn toward this topic? I was baffled.

But Mr. Bronson, now I understand. You draw the picture. You fill it in with the colors of emotion and turmoil. I could not stop reading. The glass of water I was drinking at the start of the story sits here, un-sipped. The little hairs on my arms are standing on end. Its over 80 degrees, and I have goosebumps.

It is not my fantasy. It is not my desire. But I get it, Mr. Bronson. Now I understand.

Thank you.
Nice Smile, Chicago

abhiandpreeti
Virgin

Unread post by abhiandpreeti » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:06 am

The great one returns. Welcome back BWB :-)
Abhi, the hubby
===========================
Abhi's wife sharing stories
http://www.wifesharingstories.blogspot.in
===========================

shura54

Unread post by shura54 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:04 pm

It has been so long, to wait for the return of the king!!! :up:

wbam

Unread post by wbam » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:04 pm