Her First MFM (Non Fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
boisehotwifehubby

Her First MFM (Non Fiction)

Unread post by boisehotwifehubby » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:21 pm

One of the fun things about having a “hot wife” is showing her off, and enjoying her secret adventures. Also sharing them with other like minded discreet folks, like you. This is how she finally crossed the line and become a true bona fide HotWife. This happen about 4 1/2 years ago, but who could forget?

Wifey is not sexy in the classical Hollywood sense, as she is not really a head turner. She has a soft, warm, caring and innocent air about her. Most her friends think she only has sex once a month, lights out, in the missionary position. She is truly the “lady in public, and whore in bed.” I find that a huge turn on, I have a thing for hair and curves, so I am more than happy and unusually lucky to have her in my life.

After nearly giving up because we could not find anybody, I was deleting the ads, and then we got an Email. This man was sincere in his reply, and answered all the questions we had. He was in the service and going to be transferred overseas. He was who he said he was, and gave his home phone number to us. Very nice touch being that open eased a lot of fears.

We called him, and he was same on phone as online, we set a time the following week to meet at a coffee shop to see if things should progress. He was happy to follow along a nice script of activity I sent to him, so far so good. HW-Rebbekah was comfortable with him online, and on phone.

We arrived at the coffee shop, and he was not long before he was there and joined us. The chat went well, even with everyone being nervous. She could not make eye contact with him. Finally he asked if we would like to go to the room. We both look at her, she takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, and nods yes. Soon we are walking to the motel. Poor Babe she was shaking, but determined, I whispered to her if she was ok a few time while walking over. She just pulled my arm around her, and shyly looked her new lover over a few times. Semi nervous, semi hungry.

Once in the room we are all peeling off cloths, bringing her down to her negligee, with no panties. He approached her, and slowly drifted closer, and finally their lips met. Then she relaxed a bit and they were deep kissing while standing. She turned to me so I could kiss her, while he went for her breasts. Soon we each were devouring one of her breasts, I reached down to make she was wet and into this. She is rarely so wet that you can feel it down her leg. Today was different, she was drenched, so all my worries went away.

We guided her on her back on the bed. He worked his way down lower, and lower. He brought her legs high, and nibbled her thigh, teasing her. She sighed and pulled me to kiss her and he devoured her pussy. I went after her nipples, as he sucked and teased her clit, and then would suddenly push his tongue deep inside her. She tried rocking her hips, but she was stuck at his rhythm when he licked and teased her clit.

We guided her to her knees when we were sure she was ready for new action. We guys then took off our shorts, and stood side by side so we had both our hard cocks in her face. She actually gasped when we approached her. Her hands went straight for them both. She licked, stroked, and teasing sucked us both. Him then me, him again, back forth, having us both with a hunger, knowing we were both hers for the day.

I stepped back to watch, as she showed off her talents using both hands, her tongue, and mouth. He grabbed her hair and held it out of her face and she worked him good. Could tell by the rhythm and his breathing she had him close. He eased back from her, and helped her to her feet.

She crawled onto the bed, and while on all fours looked back over her shoulder at him, looked back at me, then back at him. She was rocking her hips, waiting for him, as he fought with the condom. He look back at her, and he looked her over, and breathed, “I love that ass.” He finally made his way on the bed toward her. He brought her legs closer together, so he could place his knees outside of hers.

Just as I asked him to , he rubbed his cock head around her ass and pussy, then pushed the head in, and pulled out. She was shaking, trying to move herself into position, to get him inside, but he would not hold still. He rubbed his cock around her some more. He asked “want this in your pussy?” “Yes” she said loudly. He placed the head back in, then pulled her onto him. She gasped as he finally went in all the way. Finally my virgin bride was having another cock inside her, a moment one never forgets, almost as much as when I first had her virgin pussy.

He takes a lady very differently than I do, where I hold her in one spot and slam her fast. He got her into a rocking motion, riding his full length. Slow and steady, in out, she rode it. After a few tries they had the rhythm down, though once in a while she would try to rock and get him going faster. He would cup her ass, and bring each other back into rhythm telling her “come on baby you know how, ride this new cock.” After a few times of this she gave me a wide mouthed pleading look, she was being teased, when she loves being slammed and filled with cum. I just smiled back at her, devilishly.

After about 20 minutes of her riding him, and he was teasing the hell out of her. He pulled out and rolled her on her side, arching her high. He held her hips just as he would if still on their knees, and positioned himself. He pushed in hard, drawing another gasp from her, and finally gave her what she needed. He drove her fast grunting as he was building himself up inside her.

She motioned me towards her. She grabbed my cock, and opened her mouth and drew my right in. She used his motion to help her work it. His cries were getting louder, then a steady moan as I realized he was getting off in her. Wifey had her eyes closed, her breath was hot on my skin, she was silent but deep in her own pleasure. She gripped the bed cover with all her might, experiencing the joys of being a woman.

She rolled back onto her knees, and arched her ass up high again. She had me close already with her mouth, The look she gave me was indescribable, it was beyond "come hither." So I was not going to last long at all. Her lover guy, pinched and teased her nipples, and I held her hips, leaned back, and just let her have it. She was soaked and “gushy” inside but still tight enough to give plenty of friction. As I was driving away, enjoying my wife’s body, he slide under her breasts and was teasing her nipples. She slapped the bed as these new sensations flew through her body, a sudden opposite of what she just experienced. She was releasing all of the tension her teasing lover brought her to.

Being a watching hubby is often like the "home run hitter." The game it set, and it is up to you to bring it home. According to her, I hit all the right spots that day.

He slide back out, and kissed her a bit, as he went back to tease her nipple with his hand, she took it, and held it in place. I was slamming her good and fast, rock solid, as I was about to explode. “Give it to me,” she gasped “now.” We timed it near perfectly, as she dropped her face into the pillow, I filled her with wave after wave. Her muffled cries of pleasure in the pillow, were very exciting as she is normally very quiet.

We three lay there, to re-catch our breath. He whispered that was excellent, never experienced this with a couple before, you two are hot to watch. He was up and dressing, while we all chatted about nothing. He came over and kissed her thank-you/Bye. Again he reminded her of how sexy she is.

Well once he left was not long before I was back on top of her, enjoying her lustful body yet again, whispering wonderfully nasty things in her ear. My poor lady was a bit sore, but very willing.

Too bad we had to return to real life in less than an hour!

hotwifejane

Re: Her First MFM (Non Fiction)

Unread post by hotwifejane » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:38 am

That is a great story - enough graphic scene and images to make my own pussy wet up thinking about it. I am all hot and wet thinking about it...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:47 am

Well written. Hope you've had many other enjoyable experiences since.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

watcherer
Virgin

Unread post by watcherer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 am

Sounds like you had an excellent first adventure. Bet it wasn't her last! Hope to hear about more adventures. Any chance we might see her?

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 am

Sounds like great fun. How big is his cock? Thinking about doing it again?

ipps
Prepubescent

Unread post by ipps » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:34 am

awesome! A job well done. My first experience took some more time but was also great altough the next times were even better.