Amy's Self-Discovery

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
irishjoe

Re: Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by irishjoe » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:03 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:16 pm
It will be nice to learn when she is ultimately able to get in touch with her two potential guys.
She's been in touch with both guys for a while now Des. She thinks she'll be ready for a date in about a week to 10 days. As soon as there is any movement I'll update.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:11 am

Hey Joe any developments over the Holidays?

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:51 pm

Yeah- would love to hear how things are with you and Amy, hope the holidays treated you both well!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:11 am

Sometimes things don't always go the way we envisage them and at other times life can throw us a real curveball. Amy's plan to get with Steve didn't work out as he made the decision to move away and go back with his ex. After an initial couple of dates with Josh, (they just kissed and made out) he was moved to a school across the country for 3 months. Although it was a voluntary opportunity it will enhance his career so he felt that he would be foolish to turn it down. Amy was secretly very dissapointed as she likes him. They still text each other frequently and will pick up again when he returns at the end of February.

Now, on to the curveball. Something may happen that neither I or Amy had ever even thought about or considered before. If it does it will have come completely out of left field!
I'll elaborate in my next post in a few hours.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:51 am

irishjoe wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:11 am
Sometimes things don't always go the way we envisage them and at other times life can throw us a real curveball. Amy's plan to get with Steve didn't work out as he made the decision to move away and go back with his ex. After an initial couple of dates with Josh, (they just kissed and made out) he was moved to a school across the country for 3 months. Although it was a voluntary opportunity it will enhance his career so he felt that he would be foolish to turn it down. Amy was secretly very dissapointed as she likes him. They still text each other frequently and will pick up again when he returns at the end of February.

Now, on to the curveball. Something may happen that neither I or Amy had ever even thought about or considered before. If it does it will have come completely out of left field!
I'll elaborate in my next post in a few hours.
Hopefully it will be sometihing that is a 'Good Thing' that enhances both You and your Wife's current Ride. Good Luck to you both.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:28 am

What a nice journey you two married folks have been on so far. It all seems to have been positive and it is so nice to see how supportive you are to each other. Bravo to you both and glad to hear your health is much better.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:28 pm

So, this has came right out of the blue and like nothing I ever expected.

Last weekend Amy and a work colleague (Female) attended s fashion show in a local swanky hotel. It's an annual event which she really enjoys. She looked absolutely breathtaking. I drove her to the hotel where she met her friend and she'd call me when she was ready to come home.

A few hours pass and about 1.30am I got the call to go for her. As we drove home I asked Amy, who was a little tipsy if she had a good time, to which she replied that she had a great night but something different had happened and she would tell me when we got home. She actually looked a little confused.

On more than one occasion she noticed a woman making eye contact with her and thought the woman must recognise her from somewhere. About 11.30 Amy's friend's husband collected her, leaving Amy to call me for her ride home.

The woman introduced herself to Amy as Gillian and asked if she could buy her a drink. She told Amy that she was the most elegant and beautiful woman in the room and apologised if she made her feel uncomfortable but she couldn't keep her eyes off her.

They got into conversation sbout the show, fashion, work and current events. Amy found they had a lot of likes in common and really enjoyed Gillian's company and then realised Gillian was flirting with her. Amy said she found herself flirting back and was quite shocked at herself, but was having fun with it. Gillian took Amy's hand in hers under the table and Amy went along with it. Gillian gave Amy her card and asked for her number. They exchanged numbers, said their goodbyes and Amy moved to the hotel foyer to call me.

The next morning in bed we discussed the evenings events. Amy seemed a little puzzled by rhe whole thing and giggled, 'I've never been hit on by a woman before.' She went on to say that she felt flattered because Gillian was really beautiful. 'I've never even thought about being with another woman, never even been curious, but she's thrown me a little,' Amy admitted.

'Do you like her?' I asked, my dick hard as a rock.

'Honestly? She's sexy as hell, and gorgeous. I enjoyed her company, she's fun, but I'm not sure how I feel. I'm quite in a muddle about the whole thing.' she said.

'Are you going to call her?' I asked.

'I really don't know, I need to give it some thought.' she giggled again, ' Who would have thought this would be a possibility when we started this!'

I'll update in the next day or two as we're talking things over a lot as I'm sure you can imagine.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:08 pm

This is super-hot! Please keep us posted!!!

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:05 am

Thanks Joe,

I also think this is superhot.
Sounds like your Wife is discovering new sides to Herself and new ways for Her to potentially enjoy Herself.
As for you, I think your statement "'Do you like her?' I asked, my dick hard as a rock." says it all?

Good luck!!

Sincerely
elina

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:31 am

It always happens when we least expect it.

It sounds like something Amy should explore. The two of you have a truly unique relationship and I've always envisioned her progressing at her own pace. Of course you also derive intense pleasure from HER pleasure, so everyone comes out a winner.

I foresee Amy talking to Gillian and - woman-to-woman - explaining her interest and the fact she's never been with another woman. If Gillian is half the woman I envision, she will lead and take things forward at Amy's pace so she's never uncomfortable with the relationship.

My perception of an emotional lesbian relationship is a mutual sharing... receiving pleasure from giving it. My take... I see it as a win-win-win situation.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:32 am

Not a major update today but significant nontheless.
Gillian contacted Amy and they have been texting and calling each other for the past few days. Details of their conversations in a later update but the outcome is that Gillian has asked Amy out on a date this Friday.

Amy is unsure and is looking at it as spending time getting to know a new friend. I'm not sure if things will go much further. That said, Amy says she is becoming very curious about her feelings towards a woman.

I'm busy with work today but should be able to update in more detail tomorrow.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:26 pm

Fantastic! Cannot wait to read more! Thanks!

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:49 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. Is Josh returning soon?

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:04 pm

Glad to hear Amy is back to having fun!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:04 pm

cpeater wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:49 pm
Thank you for sharing your story. Is Josh returning soon?
Josh returns end of February.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:42 am

Hopefully, Amy has a "date" Friday night!

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:12 am

This story is pretty juicy. I have to follow this. Thanks for sharing.

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:19 am

Is there a photo you can share of Amy, or does she have a celebrity look-a-like?

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:02 am

SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:19 am
Is there a photo you can share of Amy, or does she have a celebrity look-a-like?
Amy is a teacher so posting pics is a no-no for obvious reasons. I'm hopeful that some day she'll let me post some with her face edited.

More than a few people have said she resembles Catriona Balfe. Google her.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:51 pm

We had a good conversation today. Amy asked how I felt about the possibility of her seeing another woman, was I excited, worried? Did it fit in with my fantasy or our lifestyle choice? I explained that I was excited as long as the choices she made regarding lovers were the right choices for her. I told her that I understood that she wanted to experience things that she never had the notion of doing when she was younger because of her upbringing.
Amy seemed a little more sure of herself and gave me a little more information on Gillian.

Gillian is 32, and according to Amy, very beautiful with long brunette hair, slim and shapely and a good conversationalist. She gave me her phone and asked me to read her conversations with Gillian and to tell her my thoughts when finished. I'll post the main points of those tomorrow, time permitting.

Up to now Amy is still not 100% sure how she feels, these are all very new feelings for her and not something she'd ever considered before. She's quite surprised at herself that she finds herself attacted to Gillian and feels that now those feelings have been awakened in her she may regret not acting on them. The flip side is that she may regret acting on them also. So, up to this point she's goinng to meet Gillian with the understanding that it's just dinner with a friend, then see how she feels as the evening goes on..

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:02 pm

So hot! Can't wait to read updates. Thanks so much!

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:27 pm

Go for it, Amy!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:46 pm

Well that definitely is an interesting turn of event but yes if she feels its right she should go for dinner and see how it goes

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:47 am

I looked up that actress you mention. She's a beautiful woman. If Amy resembles her, well there's no question why either sex finds her attractive.

In reviewing both your earlier thread and now this one, there's one apparent thing that sticks out, Joe. While you receive your fantasy and intense pleasure vicariously through Amy, this whole thing is really about Amy's pleasure... she comes first and she's the one discovering her inner self. The fact that she's taken slow, methodical steps demonstrates her conservative approach to things.

I would say it's natural to see her reluctance to a same-sex affair; "Good girls don't do that," until they do.... I hope she continues forward and enjoys herself... discovers more about herself. I can't think of the right word I want to use here, but I see Amy expanding her horizons while enjoying herself, these new sensations and emotions. If she discovers it's not for her, then she will know. At the same time, she might discover new pleasures she didn't know existed. Either way, I see it as a positive step....

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:49 pm

May I suggest Amy ask Gillian directly to proceed slowly, admitting her attraction to her, but uncertain, given its newness.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)