D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
daveandjan
Pervert

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:38 am

Oh my goodness. So glad I clicked on this thread and CAN"T WAIT for Jan to read it. She still struggles with guilt. Love you, Lexi.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:51 am

Then the time came!!!!

I remember C finally told me what his desire was.

“I can’t keep this from you. I love you and trust you, and I haven’t been honest with you all this time, but that’s changing.”

I was all ears.

He began to open up and tell me all about hotwifing and his desire and he told me “I don’t expect you to participate in it, I just have to be open with you and I understand if you think of me differently…”

I was so proud of my husband.

I loved him more for his openness. I assured him I did not think of him differently and I appreciated him. It took guts to share those words with your spouse and it wasn’t until months later that I realized just how long he kept this from me!

Needless to say, we had great sex that night! It was firey and hot and I felt like I was a teen again. Something sparked in me…..

However, at first I wasn’t thinking I would do this. I was just proud he opened up to me.

My only thoughts were mainly “What would God have to say?” Etc….

We stayed up till like 0300 that night… LOL…I had many questions and concerns and thankfully C was able to answer a lot of my questions due to all his advice given and research read…

Bottom line that night: it is acceptable to participate in this LS when both partners are aware and on the same page.

It made me feel better to accept that. To know there’s a difference between cheating and lifestyling…

However, it still took a long time to truly accept this life was acceptable to God. And not only that, I still had a lot to UNLEARN about many mindsets.

IE: How a woman should behave.
What a woman should be allowed to wear.
Masturbating is healthy and normal.
Truly being set free in my mind and in my body.
Changing my inner thoughts of guilt and freeing myself that I’m not just a mom or a wife but I’m a woman too!
And many more I can’t think of atm lol

This process was and is always so intriguing to me. It’s also fun writing this up allowing me to remember how far I’ve grown as a woman……

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:54 am

Keep going! This is very exciting!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:55 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:07 pm
Thanks for sharing this - looking forward to reading your "conversion" :D
You write so well - its like watching you and C and S interact
Thank you. It is always so much fun sharing the beginning and remembering all the fun moments. 😊

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:56 am

daveandjan wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:38 am
Oh my goodness. So glad I clicked on this thread and CAN"T WAIT for Jan to read it. She still struggles with guilt. Love you, Lexi.
It’s a difficult “emotion” to handle. But you can overcome it for sure!!! Time and patience and acceptance of the truth… happy you’re both here on OHW.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:57 am

superb101 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:54 am
Keep going! This is very exciting!
Thank youuuuuuuuuu
It’s exciting for me too hehe

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:45 pm

I think that for me entering this lifestyle was something I was designed to be in. It was a way for me as a woman/person to personally grow and live truly in a free mindset.

I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging here, but I can’t not say this: C and I have always had such a beautiful relationship. Our foundation has always been strong - even from our dating years. We get a long so well and I would venture to say that like most couples, we balance eachother out.

When he’s down I’m up and when I’m down he’s up.

Don’t get me wrong, we have had plenty of trying times, hard times, times that made us question our marriage, but one way or another we stay focused because we truly do love and desire the other and to spend our lives, doing life together.

Yes this lifestyle has definitely brought us closer even despite having a close relationship already, because nothing was/is held back anymore….the deepest darkest secrets are brought to the light between us because why do we need to keep it to ourselves anymore?

………But the growth I’ve experienced within myself through this all, has been simply amazing.

I have come so far in truly and deeply accepting that guilt and “bondage” is not the way to live. We legit get one life, make the most of it.

My husband opening up his little pervy kink to me….has FREED me to be who I am meant to be.

A free woman.

Not to be “religious” sounding either but honestly I have also been closer to God as I have ever been because I am truly finding Him for who He is and not what someone has taught me who He is.

And my only hope is that all women regardless of their choice to live as a Hotwife or not - can truly accept who she is meant to be and that is a free woman!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:19 pm

That comes so close to describing our marriage. We had some issues when our kids were little. She was focused on them, I was working 6 days a week to keep her home with them as she wanted. Our relationship suffered at times but every time it got bad and we thought “why are we doing this?” We realized that we got married because we truly loved each other and that hadn’t changed. We saw a marriage counselor for a short time and realized we didn’t need him. We knew what we needed to do. We started slowly doing little things the other wanted/needed instead of waiting for the other to make the first move. It wasn’t long before we got it back and became stronger than ever before. Over the next few years we were so solid that we knew we would be together forever and eventually we got into this lifestyle. Not going to go into all that cuz it’s already outlined in my thread.

Edit: I forgot to say, we have had so many guys in the lifestyle comment on how amazing our relationship is. Somehow they can see how in love we still are after almost 28 years together and almost 26 years married.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:11 pm

Fox wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:19 pm
That comes so close to describing our marriage. We had some issues when our kids were little. She was focused on them, I was working 6 days a week to keep her home with them as she wanted. Our relationship suffered at times but every time it got bad and we thought “why are we doing this?” We realized that we got married because we truly loved each other and that hadn’t changed. We saw a marriage counselor for a short time and realized we didn’t need him. We knew what we needed to do. We started slowly doing little things the other wanted/needed instead of waiting for the other to make the first move. It wasn’t long before we got it back and became stronger than ever before. Over the next few years we were so solid that we knew we would be together forever and eventually we got into this lifestyle. Not going to go into all that cuz it’s already outlined in my thread.

Edit: I forgot to say, we have had so many guys in the lifestyle comment on how amazing our relationship is. Somehow they can see how in love we still are after almost 28 years together and almost 26 years married.

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. 28 years is amazing!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:33 pm

Sexilexi wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
We dated etc, the night came for me to share I wasn’t a virgin, he was hurt blah blah, Forgave me, etc….but what was unique about this situation was…..

something sparked within his secret pervy self.

He got turned on at that thought of me fucking my ex. He wasn’t sure what was happening, why was that a turn on? He was confused.

Of course…. He kept that to himself…….for how long?

Years.

YEARS!!!

-Lexi
LOL - this would totally have been me. My wife and I were both virgins when we got married but I still fantasize about her fucking the two guys she kissed before me. Even in the run up to our wedding I was fantasizing about some other man sweeping her off and claiming her cherry before I could.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:23 pm

So...what happened next in your journey?

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:03 am

Thank you for listening, now the story continues on when I actually decided to do it….

The next day, S texted me again. Keep in mind, I didn’t know S was a bull or involved in this LS, but I knew he was a perv and maybe he would be able to be an ear to all my feelings regarding what my husband JUST unloaded to me the night before.

I had a lot to think about and digest. S was there and I felt very comfortable with him. Something about his personality and his perspective, drew me in.

We were having a normal vanilla conversation then….

I randomly asked S mid morning:

“Do you know what a Hotwife is?”

I shrieked as I sent it.

His response, “Are you one?”

I laughed out loud and wasn’t sure how to respond, I kept thinking “does he know about this? Or not?”

I texted back a long “ummmmmm no.”

Lol

S laughed and told me that he knows a thing or two about hotwifing, but he didn’t tell me if he was into it.

In fact he stayed pretty quiet to listen to what I had to say and let me sort it all on my own. He was updating C and C was super beyond excited and shocked! S was very good to be there to listen the whole day.

Later in the day, I told S “I’m nervous typing all this out, I know C and I will read this convo tonight and I’m gonna hide in the closet when he does.”

S laughed and assured me that everything would be fine.

So that night I remember reading through the texts with C and I was blushing the whole time. I did not hide in the closet…..haha

C was so happy and turned on. I was turned on.
We had another long conversation that night, flirted with eachother some, had great sex and afterwards I felt so good and told C…..

“I have decided I’m gonna do it!”

C couldn’t stop smiling.

Fall 2004 to Winter 2018…….. YEARS and YEARS later FINALLY…. His kink dreams were coming true.

And to think, all he had to do was bring it up to me….

But I do believe wholeheartedly that for us personally it was all the right timing upon entering this lifestyle. Everything happens the way it does.

It’s amazing when you open up to your spouse and the timing is right - what could happen!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:05 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:33 pm
Sexilexi wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
We dated etc, the night came for me to share I wasn’t a virgin, he was hurt blah blah, Forgave me, etc….but what was unique about this situation was…..

something sparked within his secret pervy self.

He got turned on at that thought of me fucking my ex. He wasn’t sure what was happening, why was that a turn on? He was confused.

Of course…. He kept that to himself…….for how long?

Years.

YEARS!!!

-Lexi
LOL - this would totally have been me. My wife and I were both virgins when we got married but I still fantasize about her fucking the two guys she kissed before me. Even in the run up to our wedding I was fantasizing about some other man sweeping her off and claiming her cherry before I could.
I wonder if C ever thought about that with me during our wedding planning. I don’t remember having a convo after getting into the lifestyle about this, maybe we did but I just can’t remember.

This is cute though!!! I love how everyone’s kinks differ and are unique to the individual.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:09 am

Im loving this and looking forward the next step

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:56 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:03 am
We had another long conversation that night, flirted with eachother some, had great sex and afterwards I felt so good and told C…..

C couldn’t stop smiling.

Fall 2004 to Winter 2018…….. YEARS and YEARS later FINALLY…. His kink dreams were coming true.
I hope I'm not distracting you from this wonderful story with too many questions but if you have time: how kinky were you and C at this point in your marriage?

I'm guessing you were more kinky then sex in just the missionary position but at this point were you willing to use sex toys? swallow cum? anal? facials? Had any other "kinks" like pegging or spanking made their way into your marriage at this point?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:51 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:56 am
Sexilexi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:03 am

C couldn’t stop smiling.

I hope I'm not distracting you from this wonderful story with too many questions but if you have time: how kinky were you and C at this point in your marriage?

I'm guessing you were more kinky then sex in just the missionary position but at this point were you willing to use sex toys? swallow cum? anal? facials? Had any other "kinks" like pegging or spanking made their way into your marriage at this point?
No distractions here… :)

Definitely not kinky at all at this point.

The most I have done in my marriage(pre lifestyle) was:
-masturbate with a dildo(kept it to myself mostly)
-maybe tried doggie style sex
-def no anal
-I barely gave head to C
-maybe wore lingerie once or twice
-let him take pics of me in lingerie once lol…

I truly didn’t know anything. I barely knew what “eating out” was lol

…but that was all in a time span of 9 years.

It was a wonder we even had sex two nights in a row that week when he was telling me his desire.

My kinky behaviors sprung up as time went on, as I learned about it all! Hahaha

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:36 pm

Hey girl! Your thread reminds me of all the times my Number1 and I discussed you and D_Lited. Back then, the two of them chatted every day I think. It's nice reading your perspective of it :D.
Kind of a fun trip down memory lane ;), and a very good teaching tool for others.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:51 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:36 pm
Hey girl! Your thread reminds me of all the times my Number1 and I discussed you and D_Lited. Back then, the two of them chatted every day I think. It's nice reading your perspective of it :D.
Kind of a fun trip down memory lane ;), and a very good teaching tool for others.

You two are such a power couple. They did chat a lot. HN1 was super helpful for C. SUPER helpful. How everything just lined up was perfect. We are grateful.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:58 am

By the end of that first week, my body was lit with epic passion and intensity. My mind was hungry, it was as if I was starved and finally had access to all the fine fruit and vegetables and substance I needed to continue to live!

I was ON fire ready to pounce on any man who looked at me in any way. The amount of horniness I experienced (and still do) is almost unnatural…

Least it felt unnatural to me. I didn’t let it bother me that much that first week or two. The adrenaline rush kept me focused on putting “guilt” away.

I was a new woman, liberated.

Of course I still had lots to learn and grow and work on, but I was definitely feeling so much eagerness to learn it all as quickly as I could.

C kept telling me that “we have to pace ourselves.” S agreed as well. However, with my new found liberation and extreme enthusiasm for exploring ALL the perverted ways….both of them were feeling like the luckiest men alive to be able to witness on a intimate level, the birth of a hotwife.

S loved that he was able to be “here” for this process of helping to guide a new couple. He was and is always so appreciative the amount of openness we give him.

When I found out S was in fact familiar with the LS, that C “lied” to me, I didn’t think much of it at all. The respect and trust I have for both of those men reaches beyond the moon. I loved the way it all played out.

Our incredible friend, S, is a blessing and we love him dearly. He is a beautiful part of our lives and I don’t think I could see C and I doing this without him. He gave and gives much balance to my marriage.

I believe that he entered our life at the right time and he was and is the right man for us. He is an incredible man.

But for the sake of discretion and respect and because I don’t share everything here (I like to keep somethings personal), I will end my talk about S and mainly focus on C and I’s journey, and my perspective of learning to embrace the true woman that I am.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:58 am

Thank You for your huge investment of time, in retracing and documenting this amazing journey.

I Love reading threads here of the buildup to, and the actual juicy details of, the first time a wife welcums another man’s cock to enter her married pussy.

I do hope C can weigh in regarding his feelings surrounding that monumental milestone in your journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:38 am

Im just the opposite! I cant wait to read YOUR thoughts and feelings in the next steps!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:17 pm

“Lexi” was unlocked and now she was stepping into a whole new world. Get ready.

So here we are in 2018, I am 30 years old, just had my last baby a few months prior, my husband unloaded this major life changing kink on me, and it’s the new year!

The first two weeks of this lifestyle, I did not wade in, I practically dove in… I didn’t go off the deep end or anything, and go and sleep with every man I could see. Lol But I was so motivated and gobbling everything up that it just pushed me to explore so much so quickly…. It was A LOT.

This is the time where having a strong foundation in your relationship is one of the biggest keys to hold on to. Because… it was A LOT.

My husband is so faithful and so easy going, so patient and understanding. We talked about everything and anything. I learned so much from him.

One of the things I came to realize is that my husband is in fact a perv and he knew so much about the lifestyle and pervy ways - I was shocked myself!

I never resented him for keeping this to himself. After a little while though, I did have bouts of guilt that he chose to marry me and stay by my side even though I was a prude and he was a perv at heart.

That he couldn’t truly be himself all those years.

We talked a lot about that as well. Forgiveness was given and we moved on, only growing and looking to the future with our new found openness and excitement for living free.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:19 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:58 am
Thank You for your huge investment of time, in retracing and documenting this amazing journey.

I Love reading threads here of the buildup to, and the actual juicy details of, the first time a wife welcums another man’s cock to enter her married pussy.

I do hope C can weigh in regarding his feelings surrounding that monumental milestone in your journey.

Mr GILF
Thank you for your comments! I love being an inspiration to others, in all areas of life. ☺️

I do hope he chimes in as well. Life has been busy for him lately to be honest… but “one day” hopefully hehe “un día a la vez” (one day at a time)

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:19 pm

superb101 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:38 am
Im just the opposite! I cant wait to read YOUR thoughts and feelings in the next steps!
I love sharing them! :)

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:21 pm

The first month was trying. I won’t lie. I was the type of new hotwife that wanted to just do it and do it quickly and keep doing it and try this and try that and explore over there and over here.

I wanted to tell the whole world about how amazing my life is, about how amazing it can be to be a free woman not held down by guilt. To not have to be trapped by what society views you as, but to be free to run in a field with never ending wild flowers, naked with a clear mind and pure conscience! That God is good and He is the Maker of it all!

I am so thankful that C had years of knowledge about this LS. He was the ground and I was the air. He let me just flow where I wanted to all while staying protected by his strong grounding.

After the first two weeks or so, I let reality hit me some.

A strong sense of guilt and doubt came over me. It almost felt wrong to be free. I began to get confused some.

I would ask God “is this ok?” “Is this truly ok?”

I remember still feeling wrong about “self love” and it was difficult to masturbate even though I was so horny. The more I dug deep within myself, the more peace I allowed God to give me.

There is nothing wrong with living a life guilt free.

I began to realize so much of how trapped I was. And the process of “untrapping” myself took a lot of work, internally. Which eventually poured over to some external movement.

At the end of the day it was my husband who would always bring a clarity to my roaring mind and heart. His confidence regarding this lifestyle with God, living free and not bound, knowing sexual freedom is OK, finding the peace from within, and most importantly not caring what society says…. helped aid me to heal from all the trapped years.

He was and is a rock in my life. A pillar!!! An amazing man whom I am so grateful and privileged to do life with.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez