Our Fantasy Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Husband
Virgin

Our Fantasy Journey

Unread post by Husband » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 am

Brian has been making love to my wife S for almost 6 years. His wife O watched several times but I've never seen Her naked. They swung years ago but O is not into it but accepts and enjoys Brian's affair with my wife S. This is a fictional account of what might have happened if we met years ago when they still swung.

Brian's wife had been away for over a month. S and Brian were intimate every week in her absence. She was aware and even watched Brian fuck my wife one night before she went away.
We were supposed to see Brian again the week after O got back.
Brian greeted us at His door and He and S kissed. I went to serve them drinks as I always do and they went to sit on the couch and get reacquainted. Brian mentioned that O was home in the bedroom and might join us later.
as Brian and S began to kiss and caress on the couch I removed my clothes to prepare to service them both. O walked into the room in a dress and sexy sandals to see Brian and my wife making out and me, the nude cuckold husband sitting at their feet stroking my cock. She giggled and sat next to Her husband as He began to take my wife.
O sat on the other side of Brian and for a few minutes He took turns kissing them both. He told me to remove His sweet cock from His robe as they all caressed and kissed. I removed His hard cock and began to kiss, lick and suck on His manhood. Both women giggled and he began to caress their breasts and thighs as I knelt at His bare feet and pleasured Him. O rested Her beautiful sandaled feet on my back and chatted with S and Brian about how She knew I'd be a good cocksucker.
My wife's dress was unbuttoned and She was totally nude under it except for Her Brazilian slide sandals and beige stockings. O removed Her dress and they continued their beautiful foreplay, other than Her sandals O was nude also.
we continued like this for a long time, Brian would command me to kiss and lick His wife or my wife than back to His beautiful powerful cock and balls.
We moved to His bedroom and O and S held His hand as they walked nude into his bed. On their bed I kissed, licked and worshiped whatever they offered me, a nipple, the soles of their feet, the tip of His cock. I was there as their sex toy. Brian entered my wife as O made me kiss Her toes and told me my wife was being fucked by a cock She loves. "Look how He's fucking your sweet bride", "She's crazy for His cock", "go lick His balls while they fuck, do it!".
Over the course of the night Brian made sweet love to both O and S, they held each other as they loved, I knelt at their bare feet and pleasured them.
After fucking them both and sticking His beautiful cock in my mouth between having me place it into one of them He was close to His orgasm, which would bring another powerful orgasm for both of His women. He pulled out of my wife and began to spray His sweet seed on Her, O offered Her breasts and Brian continued to ejaculate on S and O. I caressed His balls as shot after sweet shot of His cum covered them. They were cumming from His ejaculation. The three of us licked His nectar from each others bodies as He came down from His intense cum. I sucked the cum from His still hard cock and balls and came with ought touching myself. My wife and O were still cumming down from their final orgasm and licking His man seed from each other, tenderly, lovingly. The shear beauty of this pushed me over the edge and I came with His powerful cock in my mouth. I knelt and honored His cock as His women supported each other in their open sexuality with Him. I wondered what other husband would kneel at the bare feet of their wife's lover, covered and filled with His sperm, as his cum covered wife and her lovers wife sit nearby, all comming down from this most powerful and beautiful experience.

Husband
Virgin

Re: Our Fantasy Journey

Unread post by Husband » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 am

Brian showed this to His wife and She was impressed He said. I told Him I'd love to lick His cum from Her feet sometime, we'll see.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 am

Dear Husband,

LOVE your posts!

best wishes,

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:50 am

Thanks 54321

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 am

Brian has been fucking my wife for 6 years so this is all based on experiences but this story is a fantasy of mine. In this fantasy we lived much closer to Brian and O, and Brian was beginning to visit us on the spur of the moment and even visit S when I was not home.

S came home and Brian and I were sitting watching TV when She entered. We got up to help Her with Her packages and Brian went to Her to help Her remove Her spring jacket and told me to remove Her sandals and caress Her tired feet as they sat on the couch together. She had been home 5 minutes and already I was kneeling submissively at their feet.
As they began to make out I licked up Her legs and moved to remove Brian's cock from His gym shorts. They continued to make out and Brian began to unbutton Her dress and caress Her breasts.
After a while of me kneeling at His bare feet and sucking His manhood they got up and moved to our marital bed to continue their lovemaking........

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 am

Another Fantasy:

After a 3 day trip I returned home several hours early. There were clothes strewn around the living room and sounds coming from the bedroom from more than one person. I removed my clothing and entered the bedroom to see Brian, O and S on our wedding bed caressing and loving each other.
Brian was balls deep in my sweet wife and they were oblivious to my presence. O looked at me and smiled as She stroked them both. I knelt and began to kiss O's sweet feet as their lovemaking continued.
Although S and I had a wonderful marriage and fantastic sex life Brian was becoming more a part of our lives. He had a separate relationship with my wife as well as our ongoing cuckold MFm and now they had their own FFM threeway that they were exploring. I was witnessing and accepting Brian's growing intimacy with my wife and their new threeway with O.
My submission to Brian was evolving and coming home to Him in my marital bed with my wife alone or with His wife as the three love each other.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Alternate Saturday mornings i would clean our adjacent condo's. i would clean one and the three of them would love in the other one. Because S and i were able to purchase the condo next door we were able to visit each other nude.
The submission i was exploring was incredibly erotic. i was now offering Brian both of our wives as i cleaned O's home so She could enjoy Him with S.
Those nights S and/or O and i would cook a feast for all of us. i would serve it as the three lovers sat and enjoyed this feast after their sweet orgy. Brian would caress any of the two sweet woman He desired at that point the other woman knew Her needs would be fulfilled soon by Brian or His slave cuckoldhusband.
As they ate i would kneel before them and pleasure the cummy pussies and Brian's still dripping cock.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun May 01, 2011 10:29 am

This is a fantasy. We have an ongoing relationship with Brian and O sometimes watches but this is an extension of things that turn us on:
Brian and S were back to fucking once a month and really getting into it. My submission grew and it turned all of us on.
Brian and O went to their home in Brasil for a month. O flew down to be with them in the middle of the first week. In a week and a half I would go to them for two weeks. Most of their time together they were nude, the maid they had eventually got used to Brian playing with either O or S or both so they stopped wearing clothes. He occasionally fucked her also btu the combination of O and S was enough for Brian.
I called every day and I would talk to one or all of them. Sometimes to S who was having a wonderful time and missed me, although She was totally sexually satisfied, sometimes to O who in Her dominant way would tell me S was busy with Brian and couldn't talk. When I spoke to Brain he would reassure me that my Wife/Goddess was safe and happy than proudly tell me She was very content sexually and was making Him very happy sexually, than tell me He had to go and leave me like that.
When I flew down Brian and S met me at the airport. After hugs and kisses with S He gave me His car keys and hopped in the back seat with S. I followed His GPS to their home for an hour as we chatted and they began to make love in the back seat. After almost 2 weeks they were still as if on their honeymoon in the tropics.
When we arrived at their place O greeted us nude in sexy thong sandals and laughed that Brian and SA were already nude from the long drive and foreplay. I showered and undressed and met them outside where their maid served us a wonderful dinner. Both women sat near Brian and He enjoyed the food and their bodies as well as caressing the maids body as she served us. He was totally in control of this tropical paradise and I was so happy to serve all of them here in this sexual paradise.
In Portuguese they told the maid that S was my wife and I was responsible for introducing Her to Brian and long ago had totally accepted my role here. The maid laughed and a new power arrangement formed. As the maid was subservient to Brian, O and S now I was subservient to all four of them. The sexy maid laughed and looked into my eyes as Brian fondled both Her breast and S breast.
This was the first night of my vacation with them. Does this turn anyone on? Should I continue? It's fiction but based on real experiences.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 am

The next day other than sandals the four of us remained nude, Brian had the maid wear stockings sandals and a leash. He also had her wear nipple clamps with a chain attached between them. There was an erotic tension in the air as she cleaned the house and Brian and O and S commanded her to serve them in various ways.
Brian informed me that he wanted to be kept hard for as long as possible to service my wife and O. The maid now that she saw Brian's hard cock and me kneeling at his feet sucking and honoring his cock was becoming more enamored of His powerful manhood. He was not only enjoying his sexy wife in front of her but also my own bride who i had totally given to Him. As the three of them sat by the pool he would occasionally call me over to lick away the precum from his cock as he fingered, caressed and kissed His two women. He would fuck one of them for a while, making them cum and have me kiss and lick His cock and their pussies clean.
The five of us spent the day in a sexy haze, the women cumming and Brian constantly hard and enjoying all of us in whatever way He desired.
This went on through the week, He would cum in one of His wives, by now i had fully accepted that my bride was His wife also, in the morning and the other wife in the afternoon. At night the three of them would lie in bed with Him and pleasure Him together to his last cum of the day. The maid and i were not allowed to cum for a few days and the experience had both of us slaves dripping and in an incredible state of sensuality.
By the third day, Brian called me over to stroke His cock and have the maid kneel before Him and beg to touch His manhood. For several minutes He had me kneel and stroke, kiss and lick His cock and balls and hold it inches from the maid's open cunt. She had not been allowed to touch her cunt all morning and her juice was running down her legs. He had her spread her legs like the whore He had turned her into and beg for His powerful cock. This went on for several minutes as S and O giggled and watched the proceedings.
He would have me hold His beautiful cock near her opening but not allow her to be penetrated, she was dripping and he finally had me enter her with His cock and she immediately exploded and screamed and moaned for several minutes as He fucked into her. My own cock came without touching it from the intensity of this experience. Both she and i collapsed from this experience and after we both cleaned His cock with our mouths, He still had not cum, He left with S and O hand in hand to their bedroom. The maid and i slowly recovered and after made sweet love next to the pool as our Master and Mistresses loved behind the closed door of their bedroom.

rub His cock on the maid's cunt and she immediately exploded, her body shook as the pent up arousal of the last several days was finally released

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Thanks for the great fantasies

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Husband wrote:The next day other than sandals the four of us remained nude, Brian had the maid wear stockings sandals and a leash. He also had her wear nipple clamps with a chain attached between them. There was an erotic tension in the air as she cleaned the house and Brian and O and S commanded her to serve them in various ways.
Brian informed me that he wanted to be kept hard for as long as possible to service my wife and O. The maid now that she saw Brian's hard cock and me kneeling at his feet sucking and honoring his cock was becoming more enamored of His powerful manhood. He was not only enjoying his sexy wife in front of her but also my own bride who i had totally given to Him. As the three of them sat by the pool he would occasionally call me over to lick away the precum from his cock as he fingered, caressed and kissed His two women. He would fuck one of them for a while, making them cum and have me kiss and lick His cock and their pussies clean.
The five of us spent the day in a sexy haze, the women cumming and Brian constantly hard and enjoying all of us in whatever way He desired.
This went on through the week, He would cum in one of His wives, by now i had fully accepted that my bride was His wife also, in the morning and the other wife in the afternoon. At night the three of them would lie in bed with Him and pleasure Him together to his last cum of the day. The maid and i were not allowed to cum for a few days and the experience had both of us slaves dripping and in an incredible state of sensuality.
By the third day, Brian called me over to stroke His cock and have the maid kneel before Him and beg to touch His manhood. For several minutes He had me kneel and stroke, kiss and lick His cock and balls and hold it inches from the maid's open cunt. She had not been allowed to touch her cunt all morning and her juice was running down her legs. He had her spread her legs like the whore He had turned her into and beg for His powerful cock. This went on for several minutes as S and O giggled and watched the proceedings.
He would have me hold His beautiful cock near her opening but not allow her to be penetrated, she was dripping and he finally had me enter her with His cock and she immediately exploded and screamed and moaned for several minutes as He fucked into her. My own cock came without touching it from the intensity of this experience. Both she and i collapsed from this experience and after we both cleaned His cock with our mouths, He still had not cum, He left with S and O hand in hand to their bedroom. The maid and i slowly recovered and after made sweet love next to the pool as our Master and Mistresses loved behind the closed door of their bedroom.

rub His cock on the maid's cunt and she immediately exploded, her body shook as the pent up arousal of the last several days was finally released
This stuff is soooooo very sexy! I like your S,O Brian stories.... I even created one fantasy for you guys in another post.
Great!
(I hope you find someone special to replace the heart loss of your late wife)

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:16 am

Thank you Maxbud. Glad you enjoy.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed May 01, 2019 3:56 am

Husband wrote:
Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 am
The next day other than sandals the four of us remained nude, Brian had the maid wear stockings sandals and a leash. He also had her wear nipple clamps with a chain attached between them. There was an erotic tension in the air as she cleaned the house and Brian and O and S commanded her to serve them in various ways.

there should be a follow up to this story... its a super hot concept.
The only thing is that , the cucking would be hotter if you did not have sex with the maid. If at most, the maid gave you a hand job, and when you tried to have sex with the maid, she politely declined even your kiss, saying "I am sorry, but I dont feel like it,. I would rather wait for Brian , whenever he says I can have him after the mistresses O and S" And she would say this sweetly and sincerely , while pushing your face away and maybe then giving you a light handjob or footjob as you two listen to the loud passionate moans coming from the women. Brian fucks all three, and you dont fuck anyone . ANd O sexily verbally rubs it in your face later on when you and her sit and chat alone and have coffee