Completely blown away

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Righteous
Experienced

Completely blown away

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm

You may or may not have read my wife’s account of a nearly 9-month affair she had in university while I was working in another city for my first job. It took her a year and a half to work up the courage to tell me what happened. Not wanting to retell everything here, if you want the rest of the background read her very excellent written account (link below).

Anyway, since I talked her into letting me post here what she wrote, our sex life has been much more active — and most of it is being initiated by her! We both know reliving her school year with her lover has been a big turn on for both of us. (She’s been editing/rewriting the account then giving them to me to post.)

Anyway, pillow talk before, during and after lovemaking has centered a lot on whether she’d ever consider doing something like that again. (There have been two other occasions where she did someone else, but that’s another story — and they took place several years ago.) She knows she has permission to fool around as long as I know what’s happening. She’s never taken me up on the offer, though (except the time referred to above, and that was a joint decision in an exceptional circumstance).

When she left town on last Wednesday to take part in a recording session, I made a comment about her having some fun if she finds someone who interests her. It’s a game we’ve played several times before. A wry expression crossed her face as she said, “Maybe.”

Last night we had our usual nightly phone call (rather late because she was out with several of the musicians on the gig). Some of her conversation was very teasing me, asking if I was sure I’d be okay with her fooling around.

I asked if she was serious. Again I got, “Maybe.”

“Really?”

Silence.

I asked, “Are you just teasing me?”

“One of the cellists is pretty hot.”

“Is he interested in you?”

She giggled. “I believe so.”

Of this I’m very sure. My wife is gorgeous with red hair and a very lithe body from all the running she does. Even at 46, she still turns heads in a major way — especially when she’s wearing tight jeans and heels.

She was in her hotel room. I asked if he was around.

“No, he went home about an hour ago.”

She told me a bunch of the musicians were going out for a meal after the last session today. He was going to be there. Her plane departs at 8:00, so I didn’t think much could happen.

Here’s what’s blowing my mind: she texted me late this morning from the session to say she had changed her airline reservation to tomorrow mid-morning.

I immediately texted back, “Why?” (My heart was pounding.)

Her: “I wish I could call you on the phone, but there’s no place to talk about something like this.”

Me: “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

Her: “Yes. He’s asked me if I want to go out to eat with him…alone.”

Me: “You’re serious about this?”

Her: “Nothing may happen, honey. I’m just going to test the waters and see where it leads. If we go out with the rest of the group, we won't be able to talk. I also don't want any chatter about this.”

Me: "But they'll know you two are having dinner together."

Her: "I told everyone I needed to get back to my hotel to pack. I didn't tell them about changing my flight. Sorry. Break's over. Got to go."

That’s where it’s stayed until 45 minutes ago. I got a another text:

“If you don’t want me to do this, now is the time to say something. I’m sorry but I can’t call to talk directly to you.”

I thought about it for about 5 minutes, gulped and sent her a three word text: “Go for it.”

More as it comes in.

To say I’m stirred up is putting it mildly...
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

bubbajack

Re: Completely blown away

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Woo Hoo!! She gonna fuck the cellist!! :twisted:

Make sure you fuck her really good when she comes, home - just to make your feelings about her sexiness very, very clear!! :cool:

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Sun May 25, 2014 12:58 pm

I love you and your wife's writing. Her style is so very erotic - she knows how to set the scene. That she is a musician is even better. I hope she writes more, and I hope you give us real time updates on this little adventure.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 1:32 pm

bubbajack, it remains to be seen. She's not easy and she is very picky. She gets hit on a lot and has "the look" down to a science. Jenn can freeze a guy from across a room. I've seen it many times.

I knew she's been really cranked up lately, but there must be some major chemistry going on for her to consider doing this. With every boyfriend, lover, whatever, she's always taken it very slowly. That being said, she can go into hyperdrive in no time flat, but that's after the ice has been broken. To do something like this with a guy she just met (if that's the case) would be waaaaay out of character for her.

I hope it happens for her if that's what she wants and that it's a worthwhile experience. Nothing would bum me out more than to have her write later that it wasn't worth the effort.

We'll see...
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Just came back from picking up a pizza to this:

"We're back in my room. I'm texting from the bathroom since I've only hinted around that you know about what's happening. I don't want to freak him out. Don't worry. I'll call you later."

Our kids are going out tonight, so I don't have to worry about someone picking up the phone, although I imagine she'll call me on my mobile.

Wow...

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm

How are you feeling? Aroused with a good dose of angst?

TinasHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by TinasHub » Sun May 25, 2014 2:54 pm

You must be so turned on and angst filled. The wait must be long! I hope she has an amazing time and I hope you do too when she gets home.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Aroused and angst-filled is putting it mildly! Thank the lord the kids just left the house. I told them they could stay out a little later even though it's a school night. I've had an erection most of the day, and with a 16-year-old daughter it was tough to hide how I was feeling. Obviously, they can't know anything about what mom is up to! :o

They've been in her room for an hour now. Not knowing what was said at dinner (or beforehand), I have no idea how quickly things will move. She might very well decide she's not interested. One time she found a guy she thought was really hot. Second time they met (at a party) she let him kiss her briefly and there was zero spark, so she just packed it in on the spot. I had thought it was a good chance something might happen.

As for tonight, not having actually heard her voice, I have no idea what she's feeling. Texts are little good for conveying emotion. She has a certain quality to her voice when she wants to get laid. Is it there? I don't know.

The thing that's frying my circuits is that this is so out of character for Jenn. (That being said, what she got up to with Marc was a lot farther out than this is. I'm cool with whatever she does. It's her body and her business, and I've made it clear the only thing that has to happen for me is to be kept in the loop. She's done that (to the best of her ability in this out-of-the-ordinary case. Our pillowtalk over the years has included a lot of discussion over her fooling around and it always has turned her on -- usually more than she'll admit and pretty obvious. Last week we even used the fantasy of her finding someone to screw while she was away. Neither of us expected it to happen.

But it seems to be.

News reports on the hour! :mrgreen:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun May 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Checking regularly to see if it happens. Lucky guy!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Samanthasman: I'm in this because I love her. Marc showed Jenn a side of herself that she didn't have any idea existed. I can't express how much it turns me on to see (or hear about) her turned on. I have no doubts about the way she feels about me, and the way she feels about her "extracurricular activities" not getting in the way of us. What's (hopefully) happening right now will put a spring in her step for weeks or months to come. At 46 (although she could easily pass for ten years younger, if not more), she's sort of been feeling her best years are behind her. If this guy came on to her (and she described him as "hot"), it's going to do wonderful things for her self-confidence. I get the feeling he's younger than her, too.

All I want to hear from her later on is: "It was amazing!"

I know what my reward will be when she arrives home tomorrow!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Update!

Jennifer just called. She got rid of Paul for a few minutes under the pretense of sending him out for a milkshake (believe it or not). There's a Baskin Robbins near the hotel. The call was fairly brief and I'll try to relate it as close to verbatim as I can (I don't have her skill in this regard.)

After she told me where her new lover had gone:

Me: So?

Her: So -- what?

Me: Please don't tease me right now. What the hell happened?

Her: He's cum twice, I've cum about 5 times.

Me: So he's good.

Her: He has the potential to be great, but he needs some teaching up. He doesn't have a lot of staying power, but that may be because I had him rather worked up before we got here. His first time, I jerked him off. He would have lasted about a minute if he'd been inside me. I'm afraid I teased him a lot before I let him fire. He came a lot!

Me: What happened next?

Her: I'm afraid I had to ride his face. He has a rather large nose. After that, he was ready to go again so I let him take me on my back. I know how much that position turns you on.

Me: And it was good?

Her: I had to keep reining him in. Paul is only 31 and thinks you have to fuck a girl hard to get her off. It was sort of distracting but I'm trying to give him a crash course on Fucking Jennifer Effectively. We went through a lot of positions before I allowed him to cum again.

Me: You used condoms?

Her: No need. He just broke up with a girl, almost like a nun, he told me. That's why he dumped her. He was tired of fighting whenever he brought up sex. He swore up and down he hasn't been with anyone since before her -- and she made him get a test before they made love the first time.

Me: Still sounds chancy. We talked about this.

Her: I know, and I'm sorry if you're upset. Based on everything I've seen and heard, I truly believe I can trust him.

Me: Okay. If you're sure.

Her: I am.

Me: So what was his cock like?

Her: (laughing) I knew you'd ask me that! He's about as thick as you, but he's really long.

Me: How long?

Her: Well if you really want to know, I'd say over 8 inches. I thought he was going to bottom out in me, but fortunately he didn't. Look, he's going to be back soon. I've told him we have an open marriage, but he doesn't know I was immediately going to call you. I'll try to bring that up later.

Me: So you're going to have more fun?

Her: That's what I want to ask you. Would it be alright for him to stay the night? I'll send him on his way if it's not.

Me: That's completely up to you.

Her: (laughing) I promise I'll more than make it up to you tomorrow afternoon if you can get away from work.

Me: I've already taken care of that. So how would you categorize your adventure so far?

Her: Promising. I hear him outside the door. Gotta run. I'll text you later, after he falls asleep. They always fall asleep.

Me: Even me?

Her: Yes, dear, even you. Bye. I love you so much!

Again, all I can say is "Wow!" I haven't heard her that excited and bubbly in a long time. Jenn is generally far too serious for her own good.

More when I hear from her again...

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Sun May 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Great progression of events. Can't wait to read more.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Heard from Jenn 15 minutes ago. She was right. He's asleep.

It's brief and to the point:

Got laid three more times--last time in the shower from behind. Liked that the best. He's a lusty lad, no doubt. I almost laughed when he asked how I knew all this stuff. That's the same thing you said to me when my whole stupid facade of being your pure, very proper wife came crashing down on my head.

He's staying the night of course. Told me how I rocked his world. It was really very sweet. Paul is quite a tender lover, but he's also eager. Told me he's never been to bed with a woman who tells him exactly what she wants. I could tell he really enjoyed himself.

As for me, it was a lot of fun. Once we're done in the morning (he's driving me to the airport!), that will be the end of it. He's too far away and it would be too complicated. I did rather like his cock though, and he's a heavy cummer. You know how much I like that.

What I want more than anything right now is to be with you, dearest. While this was a tremendous kick for me, it also made me realize what I've got with you. I know tonight must have been (sweet?) torture for you, but I promise you will be happily recompensed tomorrow.

I'm not going to wear anything under my dress tomorrow. By the way, I shaved today so your baby's bottom is as smooth as, well, a baby's bottom.

Sleep well, my love,
YOUR Jennifer

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 7:51 pm

If you knew Jennifer as I do, you could tell what a high she's on. Her whole manner of talking changes. She sounds all bubbly which I think even comes through in just her words.

To say the least, I'm very happy for her since it sounds as if her evening went well and was worthwhile. I'll get more details and probably a blow by blow description. Maybe I'll be able to get her to write it out for posting on her other thread. She sent me a photo of them standing outside the restaurant. He is a handsome guy, so I'm sure this is providing a well-deserved boost to her ego. That also comes through in her email.

I'll try to get to sleep, but I'm pretty wound up. Thanks to those of you who wrote. Today has been a big day! :mrgreen:

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 pm

One last thing before I try to get some sleep.

I still am having trouble wrapping my head around what's happened today and the speed at which it happened. It was just some completely unexpected. Yes, Jenn had an opportunity because of being out of town, and she's been very hot and bothered lately and although I haven't been able to get her to admit it, it all started with me convincing her to let me post her very personal account. As recently as a month ago, she was telling me she thought she could never do something like this again.

And then she takes this guy back to her hotel room tonight.

The title of the thread says it all. We're going to have a lot to talk about when Jennifer gets back tomorrow!

Good night everyone.

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Sun May 25, 2014 9:57 pm

I do not think I would be getting any sleep if I were in your shoes. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Mon May 26, 2014 12:11 am

Great story!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 am

Congratulations!

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:43 am

All upbeat, positive and exciting. Just the way it is supposed to be. I did not text Hubby much at all during my first episode but made up for it during the "tell all" session which we exploited big time.

I really do love when I hear of such wonderfully positive events such as this with -- "I love you so much" from both. Just great!!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 am

Morning update:

They made love slowly and lovingly once during the night. They had talked for a long time after I last heard from her. Most of it was about sex and how to make love. She was definitely trying to show him things why playing sexually should not be all about finishing. The trip to that gets you to that point is just as important, possibly even more important. She said he was beginning to get it.

This morning, they only had time for a quickie (a quickie for Jenn is usually in the order of a half hour). She let him have her in the missionary position and took great pains to let me know how it felt. When I imagine her being taken, this is the position that turns me on the most, so I know why she did it.

He wants to see her again (of course!) and she is considering it. She says he's very different from me and that her tryst has been "quite refreshing and informative" (this is her analytical side kicking in). All in all, she sounds very mellow and satisfied, and pleased with herself. That's exactly the headspace I hoped she'd be in. This whole thing seems to have gone very well.

And no, I didn't get much sleep. All night long I was wondering what my lovely Jenn was doing. I hope one of these days I'll get a chance to see her make love to someone else. Obviously I never saw her with Marc (but through her fantastic written accounts I almost feel as if I was there), and when she gave herself to our friend, both felt too weird to have me watch. I did get to listen to them the first time, though, and that was definitely hair-raising!

So I'm happy for her. Funny thing was, when we first met I was one of those extremely jealous guys. One extra benefit of her affair with Marc is it made me realize that being possessive can often do more harm than good. Marc opened Jennifer's eyes to the power of her sexuality. I've been the beneficiary of that power many, many times. I know that she's mine and I'm hers. I don't own her, though, as she doesn't own me. If the events of the last day pleased her, then I'm pleased too. The residual heat from this event is going to keep us both warm for many months to come -- or should I say to cum?

DrKenRamie
Virgin

Unread post by DrKenRamie » Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 am

Righteous,, I must tell you that I identified with your post much more than I know how to explain.

Because of work travels (both of us), the last 7 years I have had at least 10 situations occur that are IDENTICAL to your post and explanation. The same txt messages including words,, the brief phone connects including the same comments,, the same unexpected prior lead-in circumstances.

I think I'm gathering the full value of your post here about the "blown away" part.

I'll never understand exactly how my wife works, and not joking a lot of husbands will agree.

I know one thing,,, when my wife says nothing is going to happen and acts like I'm crazy if I even mention it,,,, that's when to start looking out !! It's not going to be long before the wildest story ever is getting ready to happen. This has happened over and over again.. Oh,, and my wife also is a little snappy or stressed prior. Another "look-out" sign ...

I have studied this, shook my head,, scratched my head, felt faint and in a daze over it,,, talked to her forever about it,,,,, but I've never figured it out.

So, when it happens here, I go angst for sure,, but I never blow up or get unsettled about it.. (I tried that 15 years ago, didn't work either)

I enjoy the reunite with my wife, calm talk about it, some good sex and celebrate the event.

I've decided that this is simply the way it works for a lot of couples in this, and when she's gone now I'm all ready and actually hope to get that surprise txt or call...
To have a hotwife you do not need a husband who wants his wife to have sex with others, you need a wife who wants to have sex with others.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon May 26, 2014 5:39 am

Dr. Ken,

The problem is coming to that "good place" in a relationship where something like this can happen. Most couples can't get there, it seems.

In this case, it was a complete shock that my wife did this. She's never indicated she'd pick up a guy and have her way with him. We've teased about it and had some hot sex chat and she's certainly had opportunities many times before. I wonder what it was this time -- other than reliving her affair with Marc.

I'm sure all will be revealed later and much discussion will follow!

Rob (The "Righteous" part is an old nickname from my childhood)

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon May 26, 2014 6:43 am

Excellent adventure. :up: :up:

Best luck on reuniting with your hotwife and thanks for sharing.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon May 26, 2014 6:57 am

Jediengineer,

You make a very good point. Thanks for the perspective!

Rob

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 am

In half an hour I'll be leaving for the airport to pick her up. While she was waiting for her flight to depart, I got a few texts instead of a phone call (her way of teasing me):

Her: I had a great time with Paul, all things considered.

Me: Have you reconsidered seeing him again?

Her: Maybe.

(Being coy or serious?)

Me: So you really enjoyed it.

Her: Yes. His cock felt great and once I wore him out a little and slowed him down, he did a very good job on me. You have a well-fucked and VERY naughty wife. I love you so much for letting me experience this!

Me: I'm glad it all worked out. Would have been a bummer if it hadn't.

Her: That's for sure, but talking with him the past few days, I got good vibes. His former girlfriend is a COMPLETE idiot. Paul is a very nice guy and I like his equipment. You would not believe how much he cums. I should have guessed from the size of his balls.

Me: Sounds to me like you're still hot for him.

Her: Sort of. We're very different. It comes across pretty clearly that he's the jealous type. Several times he said that he could NEVER do what you do. If I were his, I would be HIS. That's not a very good sign -- but his feelings didn't stop him from coming back to my room and even staying the night. He REALLY wants to see me again. I'm not convinced that would be a good idea. We'll have to discuss this, and from my standpoint, I really want to think this through. When I screwed Michael, we all knew what the ground rules were. This is quite different.

(Michael was our mutual friend whom I've alluded to.)

Me: No rush. Can't wait to see you. I've had a stiffy since yesterday. Kind of hard to hide from the kids. Fortunately, they were out last night and got themselves off to school with minimal input from moi.

Her: So you didn't jerk off at all? Unbelievable!!

Me: Saving it all for you, m'dear.

Her: Well, I can see I'm going to have to take you in hand while I give you the details, or you're going to be little good to me.

Me: You're not too sore?

Her: Just a bit. Paul went at me pretty good this morning for nearly 20 minutes. The dear boy seems to be learning... Their calling to board. Time to go. I can't WAIT to see you!

Me: Likewise. Call as soon as you can!

Her: I love you SO much, Robby! Byeee.

I hope you can see why I love this witch of a woman so dearly! :twisted: