Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
rs480
Pervert

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Dare I post?
I cannot say thru ANY personal experience but it has been mentioned on this board many times: The couple not having sex one day before the meet with the other fella.
Mark said one day. Unreasonable? Yes or no.
I personally say no IF the situ ever........... My wife and I? We'll do as we please (far as I'm concerned) but it has been talked about many times here and both parties were agreeable. Some husbands suggested it for "freshness" of his lady. I 'spect it's for the other gentleman lunching on the lady.
I sure do get where you're comin' from tho.
Mrs T. That's just hot (wet and stretched- also another subject mentioned here)!
Mark, would you clarify? Are you really acquiescing or is it really something you have in mind?
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:03 am

Thanks gamma...
Squirming69...Yes I felt the same way when Juli told me that Brian had requested she and I not have sex the day before he was to be with her. I understood his request and I think Juli did too. It wasn't something that we had to debate at all. We both just agreed to schedule our sex around her meetings with him. It hasnt been an imposition, but rather very erotic. And like you and gamma said, I think most Alphas would want it this way (to not follow a beta husband).

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:01 am

ericsacto wrote:I don't see Brian's preference as demands but more requests. He doesn't like a hairy pussy and sloppy seconds. I didn't see Brian withholding sex if his requests were not met. Maybe I missed the ultimatum being mentioned earlier.
I think ericsacto has accurately described the feeling that Juli and I both had about Brian's request for us to abstain the night before. It was a preference that he asked Juli to discuss with me, and his reasoning was as I described previously...that he preferred not to have sloppy seconds. Juli and I both understood that and it really was not a big issue for us to accommodate his request.
I know Brian has performed oral sex on Juli so it wasn't just about him not wanting my cum inside her for him to feel during sex, but also not wanting to taste it. I for one do enjoy how sloppy seconds feel, but I don't eat Juli after she comes home! lol

So I hope this explains the way Juli and I both feel about Brian asking for certain things. The pussy hair trimming and wanting her to be "clean" for him didn't seem unreasonable. And those are the only two things he's asked for in the 7 months he's been active with Juli.

Also to answer rs480's question...I don't feel I'm acquiescing to Brian's "demand". I actually am turned on by abstaining. (I wouldnt abstain for more than just the night before she's with him). In fact Juli and I have just adjusted our sex schedule around those nights. It's only 2 nights her month and I actually don't think we have sex any less than we did before. We just make sure we do it two nights before their meet, and then again the night after she comes home from Brian. We just skip the night before.
..Hope all this makes sense lol.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:33 am

Hi, Mark. Makes perfect sense to me, and I must admit, I'm aroused by all of your responses. My gf always used condoms whenever she played w/ other men. I'm turned off by "creampies," but I do enjoy eating her freshly fucked pussy. I only enjoy her juices, however. The fact that you abstain from having sex the night before she's to be w/ Brian is very stimulating. It sounds like you and Juli have a great sex life, and Brian's participation in your relationship only enhances it. It takes a strong connection in a marriage to include another person, and it sounds like you have that strong connection. My gf and I always felt closer after a "play date." I'm jealous that you found someone with whom you're both comfortable. I always wanted my gf to find a regular lover because it's so difficult to find a reliable man on a regular basis. Anyway, this is my favorite thread, and it never ceases to arouse me. I look forward to future installments.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:01 pm

ericsacto wrote:I don't see Brian's preference as demands but more requests. He doesn't like a hairy pussy and sloppy seconds. I didn't see Brian withholding sexy if his requests were not met. Maybe I missed the ultimatum being mentioned earlier.
A request that is met without question is a demand. Until he says, honey shave your pussy fo me and she says no. Mark likes the bush. That is the acid test.

I don't think Juli is as in to this as some think. She turned to you Mark to stand up and be counted but you submitted also. Is the relationship a match between Brian and Mark and Juli is merely the playing surface.

I get serious bad vibes from this one. As the wise BubbJ and Zona above have warned in their clever dialogues. Watch out Mark, Watch out.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

davidm205
Virgin

Unread post by davidm205 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Historically one of the more conservative infrequent posters on here.

Mark and his wife are long married and middle aged meaning they have a very strong marriage and are wise to the ways of life.. This affair has gone on for seven months with no change in the number of times, twice a month. No change in status.

I feel that the words of caution have already been taken into consideration by the op and continued words of "caution" are unneeded and will only serve to frustrate the op. Is this your intent?

Mark, you enjoy your life and thank you for taking the time to share these aspects of your life on this board.
Last edited by davidm205 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Another vote for Mark and Julie's wisdom and sensible decisions thus far. I see none of the red flags in the way they have conducted themselves or their response to unanticipated situations.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:08 pm

OK, I guess I need to study everything again or maybe I missed something...I thought I was paying attention. Bubba and MrsT are probably the two most level headed folks on here and they seem to be waving flags?!?! I don't get it...

So the BF does not like sloppy seconds?? What's the big deal?? I don't even consider myself a "cuck", however, I'd have no problem if Sam's BF asked her and I to abstain the day before. The truth is that she probably has frequently abstained, not because someone asked, but I think because she wants to be "Fresh and unfucked" the next day.

I might even find it a little hot if a BF asked her to save herself for him.

And he wants her to trim a certain way. Yeah, um, so? I think Sam has probably already accommodated that request at times. These don't seem like unusual activities.

I just seems to me that Brian is not seeing the wife often enough that there is mush to worry about here...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:59 am

Hi, as i have said earlyier, you really need to do whatever it takes to make sure Juli knows that she is your world, and that you love her with all your heart and soul, and her happiness is your only concern, and do it now, don't wait till it is convenient. In the past you have mentioned that it wasn't convenient to talk about matters. MAKE TIME. Birds fly the coop, when pushed out.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:19 am

Ares wrote:But DO remember to have fun and keep a sense of humor? :D :D :D
Got to endorse this sentiment.... xx
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 am

Yes, but mark is fine with this and Julie isn't some flighty woman easily swept off her feet plus she was a hotwife to her first husband whom she had no family with. Give this couple some credit here. Good God, she only sees the guy 2x a month for Christ's sake. I've encouraged my wife to spend the night with guys before too but she refused. My wife wouldn't give up her kids and grand babies for no man, probably not even me and if she did something stupid our family would all go to shit. Plus a lot of guys like I've said before, are egotistical jerks and male chauvinist pigs that just know how to please a woman sexually. Some on this thread has said a fuck is just sex and fun. Maybe this applies to julie too?
My wife and I are just having some fun while we can and Julie and mark are doing the same thing. Some of you must have had some really bad experiences. Tell us about them.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:48 pm

D+D wrote:Yes, but mark is fine with this and Julie isn't some flighty woman easily swept off her feet plus she was a hotwife to her first husband whom she had no family with. Give this couple some credit here. Good God, she only sees the guy 2x a month for Christ's sake. I've encouraged my wife to spend the night with guys before too but she refused. My wife wouldn't give up her kids and grand babies for no man, probably not even me and if she did something stupid our family would all go to shit. Plus a lot of guys like I've said before, are egotistical jerks and male chauvinist pigs that just know how to please a woman sexually. Some on this thread has said a fuck is just sex and fun. Maybe this applies to julie too?
My wife and I are just having some fun while we can and Julie and mark are doing the same thing.
Uh huh.

You seem to have changed your tune D+D.

Here's what has some of us worried about where this is all going:
co-husband wrote: I encouraged her to go ahead and spend the night with him, but she reacted negatively when I said that. She said it bothers her that I never show any jealousy and that I'm so enthusiastic about letting another man have sex with her. I tried to reassure her that it's just because I feel so secure in our relationship, but I think she just wanted to hear me say that I was at least a little jealous of Brian. And I admitted that I had a mix of jealousy and arousal at sharing her with him. I'm not sure if she bought that but it seemed to pacify her.
Immediately after that post, lagercandle2014 posted:
lagercandle2014 wrote: Mark I would have a second thoughts on you saying she could spend an overnight with Brian you don't want this to happen ever, this is different to what has happened in the past (holiday weekend), you are giving Julie the wrong signals she declined the offer from Brian you said it was ok for her to do it in other words you don't care one way or the other in her eyes no wonder she was upset, you should care very very much!

I still believe when I said a long time ago that Brian had an ulterior motive here that he wants Julie for himself, I still believe he is not the family friend you think he is, he knows he has to take his time not to push to much or to quickly to sway Julie away from you and you allowing/letting him to do just that is playing into his hands, by not reacting as Julie expects you to.

Julie has also told you there are some traits in Brian she does not like, I wonder if this is one of them and is suspecting his motives but is not sure, she was trying to warn you in some way for you to be mindful and react more in future, or is it as I suspect that she is such a really lovely caring person that she really has not or does not realise or see what is going on in my opinion, Julie obviously wants you to be more assertive in looking out and after her and by showing how much you love her, by reassuring her she needs to see this from you, be very careful my friend your marriage is at stake here even if I am totally wrong in what I think Brian is trying to do.
And I said:
Zona wrote:I agree with LC's comment about Brian's ulterior motive.

Further, I agree with his comment that Juli suspects the same thing.

And she is not happy that you appear to care so little about that prospect. I think she just fired a large cannonball across your bow, letting you know that she wants you to be a lot more assertive about YOU AND HER, and a lot less eager to shove Brian down her throat (no pun intended).

My opinion is that she has been fucking Brian primarily to help him over an emotional bump regarding his prior wife, and while obviously enjoying the excitement about the extra attention from another man and the extramarital sex that brings with it, she is tiring of it and starting to wonder very much about how strong your love is for her.

As LC warns in his last sentence, while your marriage may survive this and Brian will not succeed in stealing her away from you, there remains the very real risk that your marriage will still suffer irreparable damage because of how she now feels about you because of your eagerness in having her and Brian do this.

That certainly isn't as bad as losing her physically through divorce, but it is still bad because you run the very real risk of losing her emotionally.
And jacknjuls wrote about his experience on that exact subject:
jacknjuls wrote:The one and only time that my wife actually fell for another. She told me later that it was her way of telling me that she was afraid their relationship might be going too far to return from, and that she'd hoped I would show some jealousy so she could end the relationship with him (I know, a cop out, but we didn't really have the best communication at that time, even though we thought we did). I blindly lead with my dick and told her to push on, that we could handle it. If I had it to do over again, I would tell her to stop. If she ever questions my lack of jealousy again, I will fake jealousy if that's what it takes and tell her to end it.
And later on Mrs Truckstar said:
Mrs Truckstar wrote:I don't think Juli is as in to this as some think. She turned to you Mark to stand up and be counted but you submitted also. Is the relationship a match between Brian and Mark and Juli is merely the playing surface?

I get serious bad vibes from this one. Watch out Mark, Watch out.
And even you said, D+D:
D+D wrote:Yes, I think we can begin to lose their deep devotion and even some respect if they begin to feel we don't care enough to be jealous. I fear I'm seeing this too. She just hasn't said it.
Mark made the post I referred to above on July 28. To date he has not responded to ANY of the advice several people have given him.

Is he simply so driven by his little head that he pays no attention to what his big head should be telling him? Is the only interest in his wife telling him she is worried that he no longer cares enough about her to be jealous, that he tells her something just to pacify her, "I think she just wanted to hear me say that I was at least a little jealous of Brian. And I admitted that I had a mix of jealousy and arousal at sharing her with him. I'm not sure if she bought that but it seemed to pacify her. Pacify her? PACIFY HER!?!?!?

Mark seems awfully cavalier about this whole thing. It's right there in the title of his thread ("Another man loves my wife").

As Mrs Truckstar so wisely stated "I get serious bad vibes from this one. Watch out Mark, Watch out."

She ain't the only one.

Jersey Mike

Unread post by Jersey Mike » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 pm

You missed the part where he mentioned "I wasn't sure if she bought that " Zona.

Maybe it's not the way he meant to say it, but I agree. It's telling to hear someone write they're not sure if their wife "bought" something he was trying to tell her, or making stuff up to pacify her. Especially when she's directly asking for the exact opposite.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Jersey Mike wrote:You missed the part where he mentioned "I wasn't sure if she bought that " Zona.

Maybe it's not the way he meant to say it, but I agree. It's telling to hear someone write they're not sure if their wife "bought" something he was trying to tell her, or making stuff up to pacify her. Especially when she's directly asking for the exact opposite.
I saw it, but at the time of my last post didn't feel it germane to the point I was trying to make.

Now that you mention it though, it is perhaps the MOST germane point of all. He lied to "pacify" her. Then said he wasn't sure she bought it.

BUT HE DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE! All he cared about is that it seemed to pacify her at the time.

You make an excellent point.

BTW, I'd encourage everyone to go back up to my last post and re-read the post written by jacknjuls. There is a real life story of the dangerous path Mark continues to wander down.

Jersey Mike

Unread post by Jersey Mike » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:04 pm

I just hope Mark realizes people post stuff like this, not to be right or wrong, but alot of people simply don't want to see others hurt when they see warning signs of problems to come.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Yes zonal I said that in agreement with the poster just before me who said this is common sometimes down the road. I was also referring to my own wife when I said she. I also said that I wish our wives would only realize how much we love them.
I do not wish to hijack this thread by defending my own feelings. Mark has been warned over and over about how he is losing his wife. I disagree with that theory and it doesn't seem to have had any effect on his actions so why don't we just wait and see what happens since obviously he is going to do what he wants to anyway. I just hope that mark continues posting.

Max_Devli
Trainable

Unread post by Max_Devli » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:44 pm

I don't see the concern being too applicable here. I've seen a lot of dumpster fires on the boards in my time, and commented on them if I cared enough to. In this case I don't think Mark is missing much when he posts about his wife. They're older and in more comfortable surroundings, based on what I can read between the lines. If they were in their early 30's I think it might be a different story. I also think Mark's attitude towards it would be rather cavalier for a younger man in similar circumstances. Earlier on I even commented on the danger in some of the behaviors he was writing about. But nah, nothing to see here. One of the more tame hot wife/cuckold stories, to be honest - with an almost refreshing lack of angst/suffering/drama.

mincalif2001
Prepubescent

Unread post by mincalif2001 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:53 am

I think some of you are commenting a little too much and need to relax. Please let Mark write his thoughts, I was enjoying this post.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:48 am

Hi All...

Juli and I have been very busy recently so that is one reason that I have not had time to post an update. I want to thank everyone for your comments. I read and appreciate each one.

I just want to add that our situation is actually very relaxed and not as complicated as it may sound. We are at a point in our sex life as a couple where it was the right time for us to be able to pursue something a little different than what we had been doing. We are both in our mid 50s, married over 30 years, empty-nesters etc. I had been having thoughts of how it might feel as a husband to share my wife with another man, and Juli had the experience of being a shared wife by her ex husband when she was younger. So in February of this year, circumstances came together that made it easier for us to move from a monogamous relationship to one where we could include another man in our sex life. Because of Juli's past experience, the transition from monogamy to having sex with another man was not a difficult one emotionally. In fact the desire I think lay dormant inside her for over 30 years.

Brian is a good friend that we have known for over 10 years. He is someone we both trust, and since he is now divorced, it gave Juli the justification in her own mind to help a friend in the most intimate way, and that was to have sex with him. Juli is the level-headed one in this three way relationship. She is wise and is the one who set the limit of sexual contact with Brian to twice a month. In fact, simply by the numbers, I have sex with Juli on average about 12 times a month, and Brian has sex with her 2 times per month. I think that gives it perspective.

Also...when I post an update, I try to give enough information to let you know generally what is going on with us, but to not write a long tome which is difficult and boring to read. Because of the limited space, it's difficult for me to convey the bigger picture surrounding the events that I share here. You don't see the full relationship that Juli and I share as husband and wife, how much we love and enjoy each other and our family. Sharing a bed with Brian is actually a very, very small part of who we are. The hotwifing experience has been more of a supplement to our marriage sex than it has been a driving force of it. And when I give snippets of information and comments that Juli or I or Brian do or say, it's easy for the context to be lost surrounding those actions and comments.

I realize that I probably should limit my posts to more general updates here to avoid confusion, but I am very glad to answer any specific questions if you want to send those to me in a private post. Otherwise please rest assured that Juli and I are still doing well....we have a great and solid marriage...Juli is enjoying once again a bit of sexual freedom and at the same time helping our friend in a very personal and intimate way. And I of course am enjoying the thrill of being a husband who gets to experience sharing my wife with a very good friend. It's really no more complicated than that.

Thanks!

Mark

sweetsamples
Prepubescent

Unread post by sweetsamples » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 am

Hello there! This is my first post on this forum. I'm posting after I stumbled upon your thread. As a real life cuck myself I appreciate true stories much more than fantasy jerk off tales. The real thing is soooo much hotter - even if the reality is less exciting than the hotwife fantasy where she takes on the whole football team bareback! Your thread has a definite 'ring of truth' to it and it is also similar in some places with the experiences of my wife and I.

First of all THANK YOU for being so honest and forthcoming about your sexual life! My posts in the other forum (cuckoldplace.com) rarely get any comments because I only write 100% true stories, not jerk off fiction. For this reason I appreciate what you have written. May I make a couple of observations and suggestions?

1) It is obvious your relationship with your wife is rock solid (we have that in common.) It is also obvious that being enjoyed and possessed by two men excites your wife despite her couching her sex with him as 'helping him out.' IMO, she gives him more than a mercy fuck. It has raised her libido to a degree, at least if I understood your posts correctly.

2) It appears that the relationship between your wife and Brian is settling down and may, inevitably cool off gradually in the way that happens when married couples get used to each other. I would respectfully suggest that your wife will soon benefit by finding another man to fuck her and give her another dose of that new relationship excitement. At some point she should probably discard the "mercy fuck" reason for spreading her legs to another man and accept the real core motivation - she enjoys the variety and excitement of being had by a man who isn't her husband.

I offer these opinions respectfully. Of course, YOU know your wife intimately and I do not but I have some understanding of the female in a sexual context and I suspect your wife can embrace her sexuality to the point where she doesn't need an altruistic justification for giving up the pussy to other hungry fuckers.

Obviously, you are completely secure and comfortable with the cuckold experience (as am I.) The idea that another man takes his turn on top of your beloved bride... humping her... is delightful to you. Knowing he has touched, smelled and tasted every hidden nook and cranny of her delicious body feels 'just right' for you. Even thinking about that glorious moment when he tenses and empties his balls into your wife's most hidden, sacred, intimate places makes you hard. Since she has all but admitted to you that Brian has more meat to offer her sacred holes, you must realize he has penetrated deeper into her and felt the deepest recesses of her sweet pussy pie. He has made her feel things you never can and has felt parts of her you can never reach - no matter how deeply you thrust. He gives her better pleasure for longer than you are capable of. He makes her cum in ways you cannot and never will. Surely she deserves the same with OTHER men.

Enjoy my friend. Enjoy! :-)

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:53 am

Hi,yall, As interesting as i find this thread, i'm afraid that if Juli ever got wind of it, there would be extreem hell to pay. God knows that should Brian find it, it would be a trump card to upset the apple cart, if he had such intentions.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Well I'm glad to hear from you Mark and it certainly sounds like everything is just kind of on cruise control as it should be. You are secure because you know what you two have, a great relationship. My wife and I have the same. Post when you can even if it seems uneventful to you because many of us enjoy hearing about a successful hotwife relationship.

Raven531
Virgin

Unread post by Raven531 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 am

Hi Co-Husband,
I am new here but not new to sex sites dealing with WIVES and there loving husbands.
When I came to this site a few days ago I found the Poly thread. I thought WOW this is something new.
After many years of reading about and even having my wife read some of the stories of Cuckolding and Orgasm Denial.
But never about the husband being the third wheel in a Poly relationship. So this has become a very interesting read.
I have read everyone of your entries but none of the others. Following your story from wanna-be to actually becoming a
Hotwife Husband has been enthralling.
I do have say that I'm more Alpha then Beta, with that being said I still would love to see my wife Fucked Silly by a guy with a big cock
and can fuck for hours.
My wife being 63 does not lubricate at all. So instead of using a gel I will fuck her with her favorite glass dildo while I suck and lick her clit
adding my saliva to use as lube.
I'm not between her legs but actually sideways on my knees so she can play right along with me. As she starts to get her motor reved I'll jump between her legs and I slowly shove my average sized cock smaller then the dildo into her well used pussy. That's about as close as I'm going to get to sloppy seconds. So I know what you mean about that silky feel. God I do have to say its the closest thing to heaven I'll ever experience.

You might want to try that method.

I would like to mention that I think, but not actually talking to Juli and not getting her vocal inflection, that Juli's try to elicit some sort of ownership to your relationship then she's getting from you, ie; the pic's an a couple other things.
Don't be afraid to show her that she's your #1.
That's one thing I noticed throughout your postings. You always pushing her towards Brian can get confusing. Brian's neediness has to be addressed by you, ie; the txt during your anniversary trip. That was your time with Juli and should of been exclusive. Another minor point of possession.

Sometimes those tiny things can mean the world to Juli. Actions do speak way more than your words.

So far from what I've read Brian is one lucky guy and so is Juli, if she's enjoying the sex as much as you seem to convey.

There are a few ways to overcome your stamina and one of them is the method I mentioned above. I get my wife to squirt that way!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:40 am

Raven531...Thank you for your message!

Yes, it has been an amazing experience to let my wife take a lover. I've learned a lot as a husband the last year and I know that there are things I should have done differently throughout this process of sharing my wife with our friend. This forum has been a wonderful help to me starting last fall when Juli and our friend were just seeing each other for weekly lunch dates, to the time in February when Juli actually agreed to let Brian have sex with her when we went away for Valentine weekend. Now that their sexual relationship is more of a "routine" / regular event, I have been following the advice that I've received here and been more aware of Juli's emotional needs. We've had some very positive and open talks lately and I've reassured her that I do not want to allow Brian to get too emotionally bonded to her, and that anytime she feels that it's best to end the sexual relationship with him, I am okay with that as well. I do think that has given her reassurance and has allowed her to be more free emotionally to enjoy the physical sex with Brian.

Thank you for the tip on helping my stamina. I'll try it the way you suggested and see if it helps us.
And you're right too..that anytime I am able to be inside Juli soon enough after she has been with Brian, that I can feel his sperm inside her...the silky feeling is like nothing else I've experienced.

Mark

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm

I don't really see this as a polly situation. You share her with a friend twice a month, but only for a night. Is she excited as the date aproaches? Do you ever check to see if she is wet with antisapation before she leaves, because of the fucking that she knows that she is going to get? Is it strictly sex, or does she keep clothes at his house, so they can go out as a couple, and enjoy dateing? Just curious if she voices her opinion of this arrangement.