My Wife Gets Fucked by a Stranger in an Adult Bookstore

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DooMyWife2

My Wife Gets Fucked by a Stranger in an Adult Bookstore

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

(Here's a story about an adventure we had one night after leaving our favorite swing club, horny, and looking for fun!)

We went out to our favorite playground, the TSC club in Nashville, TN. It's a swinger's club and we LOVE to go there, meet people there, and "play" there. But, sometimes, the action there just isn't happening, or we just don't meet the right people, etc., so we just party, have a good time, then go home. This night was one of those nights. Brandie was wearing a VERY short, black, low cut nightgown, which isn't very shear, and almost looks like a VERY short dress. She wore NO panties, or bra, but she had on a pair of sheer black thigh high stockings and red high heel leather pumps that just SCREAMED, "FUCK ME!" For being out in public, she wore a full-length leather coat. At the club, Brandie had a couple of guys, (some we knew and one we just met), who danced with her, hugged and kissed her, and felt her pussy a few times during the night. I, of course, fingered her several times while we were dancing, but that is about the extent of the "action" in the club. So, on our way back home, (which is about 45 minutes from Nashville), we decided to stop in at the local adult bookstore in our hometown and see what was going on there. Here's what happened….

We went into the Movie Theater there, which is rather small. They have maybe 6 or 7 old church pews for seats and a big screen TV that shows X-rated movies. When we went in, there was only one other person in there, a guy, sitting on the back row seat. Brandie and I sat two seats in front of him. We watched the movie for a while, and then another guy came in. He sat directly behind us. After a few more minutes of movie watching, the guy in the back left. Neither Brandie, nor I, had gotten a good look at the guy directly behind us, so at this point, we were hesitant to start anything to involve him. So, we got up and went out of the theater to the bookstore upstairs. The guy followed us.

We wandered around in the store, and went into a large room in the back of the store, that is kind of separate from the rest of it. The guy followed. The three of us were the only ones in there. I figured that he wouldn't approach us as long as I was right there, with Brandie, so I went into the other area of the store near the front counter and engaged the clerk in some idle small talk. I hoped that by leaving my wife alone, he would get bold enough to approach her and that maybe "something" would happen. What happened next, I am relating second hand, as my wife had to tell me what happened, since I wasn't there to see it.

She had her coat opened with her hands in her pockets and she and the guy passed each other a couple of times as they both "browsed" the store. When he passed her the last time, he said, "I like your dress."
She said, "Thanks."
They both walked around in the store, she trying to look like she was shopping, and he was trying to stay were he could keep glancing her way and get looks at her.

A few minutes later, he was at the end of the same aisle that she was in, near the entrance to the front part of the store. He appeared to be about to leave the store, and as he took what might have been his last look at Brandie before leaving, she lifted the front of her skirt and rubbed her bare pussy for him to see. He stopped dead in his tracks! Any thoughts he had of leaving were now forgotten! He squatted down to "look at" some videos on a rack, but in reality was trying to get a better look at my wife's pussy. She helped him out.

She walked over to where he was squatted down and stepped right up to him so her pussy was right in his face. He reached up and felt her pussy, reached around and rubbed her ass, and he leaned forward to try to lick her cunt lips. After a couple of minutes of him alternately fingering and licking my wife, she could feel her cunt getting wetter and she was getting hotter! She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back. Then she leaned down towards him and told him to go back down to the theater and we would join him in a few minutes.

I saw the guy walk past me and quickly disappear through the door that led to the steps going down to the theater. Then Brandie came out of the back area, out into the front area of the store, pulled me away from the front desk and clerk, and told me what had happened. I got an instant hard on, thinking about my wife acting like a total "slut" with this stranger in an adult bookstore! I asked her what she wanted to do, and she told me she wanted to go back down to the theater and have some fun! So, we went back down to the theater.

When we went in, the guy was standing against the wall in the back of the room, so we just took a seat on the same bench we were on before. As we sat down, I slid my wife's coat off and hung it over the back of the bench so that she would be sitting there wearing nothing but her nightie, a pair of thigh high stockings, and a pair of shoes! Knowing she was dressed like that in an adult bookstore made my cock spring to life inside my pants. It started to twitch and harden! Once we sat down, the stranger came up and asked if he could sit with us, which of course, was OK with us. So, he sat down on the other side of Brandie. My wife and I, were both pretty sexually aroused and feeling "playful". While we watched the movie, I was rubbing my wife's stocking clad leg all the way up to her bare thigh and she was rubbing my hard cock through my pants. I pulled my wife's right leg up over my left knee so that the other guy could plainly see what I was doing. He watched as I rubbed my wife's leg all the way up to the bare part above her stocking top and I let my fingers rub across her pussy, occasionally running them up and down her slit! This brought forth gentle moans and gasps from my wife! It didn't take but just a few minutes for him to get the idea, and his hand ventured onto Brandie's left leg and was working towards her crotch. She helped him out by spreading her legs even wider, and I watched as my "slut" wife put her left leg up over his right knee, so that he had free access to her waiting pussy.

I saw what the "slut" did, and I whispered in her ear, "You WANT his fingers in your pussy, don't you?"

She whispered back, her hot breath on my ear, "YES!" Then she gasped a bit and said, "They're already there!"

He had taken the invitation, and slid his hand up to her crotch, working his fingers into her moist cunt! I could tell the moment his fingers made contact with my wife's pussy because she let out a gasp, then a moan, and I saw her close her eyes and bite her lip. I KNEW his fingers were in her cunt! I LOVE seeing Brandie in this kind of action up close! I know how good her wet cunt feels and I know how good it makes her feel to have fingers in her pussy! So, I REALLY enjoy watching this kind of thing from this close. I slid my hand up the inside of Brandie's right thigh so that I could feel the back of his hand and his fingers in my wife's pussy and confirm that he was finger fucking my wife right there, in the adult bookstore movie theater, with me sitting right beside them! This really turned me on! I had my face right in front of my wife's, her eyes were closed, she was moaning and obviously enjoying this stranger's fingers in her cunt! I clamped my mouth on my wife's, and kissed her hard. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it as if it were a cock, all the while this strange man was fingering her pussy! The whole time we were kissing, he was working his fingers in my wife's cunt, and she was moaning into my mouth and around my tongue!

As he was working his fingers in and out of, and up and down my wife's pussy, she was leaning on me and I could hear her breathing and moaning, AND, I could hear the squishing sounds of his fingers in her wet cunt! I was getting VERY turned on and my cock was hard as a rock! I undid my belt and pants and let my cock out so that I could stroke it while I watched the other guy finger fucking my wife! He was in a hurry and after only a few minutes of this "finger play" he whispered to my wife, that he wanted to eat her pussy. She was definitely game for that! So, she twisted a little to her left, leaned back further on me, pushing her left leg against the back of the bench and putting her right foot up on the back of the bench in front of us, my wife opened herself up to this stranger! He got down on the floor between her legs and started to lick her already wet, hot, cunt! The moment his tongue touched my wife's pussy, she gasped and moaned. He went to work eating my wife's cunt and bringing forth more moans and heavy breathing from Brandie, as she REALLY loves to have her pussy licked!

As he licked, sucked, nibbled and ate her cunt, she began to moan things like, "Oh that feels soooo goooooooood!", "Yes!", "Oh yeah! Lick it!" "Fuck YES! he is eating my pussy soooooo goood!"

Brandie isn't usually this vocal with someone she has just met, (hell we didn't even know this guy's name!), so I knew she had to be really enjoying this guy's tongue on her wet, hot snatch! I also knew that the "slut" being dressed the way she was, getting her cunt ate by a total stranger in an adult bookstore, while I was there watching her, was ALL a big part of what was turning her on! I watched, as this man we didn't know, was eating my wife's pussy. My hard cock was still standing up in front of me and my wife and I took turns stroking it as she was enjoying the tongue in her cunt! I began to talk to her, asking her if it felt good and was he eating her pussy good, and was he making her hot. Her answers to all my questions were positive moans and gasps. I knew she was getting close to an orgasm and soon she started to tense up, arch her back, and moan in a way that I knew she was cumming!

I asked her, "Are you cumming?"

She moaned, "Yessssssssssss!", as she went through the ecstasy of her orgasm!

After she came, the guy kept fingering her and licking the juices from her cunt lips. She whispered in my ear, "What can I do for him?", wanting to get my permission on what she could do.

I told her anything she wanted to do, would be OK with me. I whispered in her ear, "If you want to fuck him, go ahead."

So, she turned over and away from him, put her left foot on the floor, her right knee up on the bench, bent over and started sucking my cock. The guy was still on his knees and with the move my wife just made, her ass and cunt were now right in front of his face. He stood up and dropped his pants faster than I've ever seen anybody do it! Standing there with his hard cock sticking out, it hit him that I was there.

The guy hesitated a moment and he looked at me and said, "Can I fuck your wife?"

I said, "Sure. Go ahead. That's what she wants!"

Then he positioned himself behind her on the bench and slid his cock into my wife's dripping, hot cunt! Grabbing my wife's ass on both sides, he started stroking his cock in and out of her hot cunt! As his cock entered my wife, she moaned and clamped her mouth hard on my cock and I nearly lost my load right then into her mouth!

So there we were, Brandie was sucking my cock and getting fucked from behind by this guy we didn't even know his name! I asked the guy if she felt good, and he said that she had a great pussy! The whole scene was sooooooo erotic that I almost lost control and shot my wad in Brandie's mouth. But! I didn't want to cum yet! So, I pushed Brandie up off my cock. She stood there, bent over, with one knee on the bench, her right hand on the bench behind me, her other on the bench between my knees, and moaned with enjoyment as the guy fucked her. I sat there for several minutes, gently stroking my cock and watching my wife getting fucked.

The position she was in, was hard on her legs so she stood up, forcing the guy to pull out and back off for a second, then she leaned over the bench in front of us and the guy got behind her and slid into her again. I sat on the bench, right next to him, and watched as he fucked my wife. I could plainly see his cock sliding in and out of my sexy, slutty, wife's cunt, and even in the dim light of the theater, I could see the shimmer of her pussy juices on his cock! I could see my wife's juices making her cunt and ass wet, all around her pussy!

Brandie's legs were still hurting her, so she stood up again, forcing the guy to pull out and stop fucking her momentarily, again. I got up and told her to lie down on the bench so he could fuck her the "traditional" way. I grabbed her coat, which was hanging over the back of the bench, quickly rolled it up and put it under her head as she laid down on the bench. The stranger climbed onto the bench, between my wife's legs and, again, slid his hard cock right into her wet fuck hole! He really went at it then, fucking her hard and fast.

I told him, "Do her good man! Fuck her hard! Fuck her like the slut she is. She likes it!"

As I was telling our stranger friend all of this, my wife heard me, and my words, (along with his cock stroking in and out of her), made her make louder and approving sounding moans and gasps! He picked up the pace, fucking my wife hard and fast. She arched her back and letting out a near scream, (I was surprised that no one outside the theater heard her, but then if they had, they might have thought it was from the movie!), she had a tremendous orgasm and I saw her squirt some juices all over the bench under her ass in front of his knees! He stroked her hard a couple of more times, then driving hard into my wife's cunt, he held it there and shot his load of cum up her cunt! One of the things I love most about sharing my wife with others for sex, is that moment when they fill her with their load of cum! I know how good that feels, to be emptying your balls into my wife's cunt and it gives me a sort of "pride" to know that they are feeling that very thing at that moment and that they too, know how good, fucking her is!

When he was done, I watched as the guy laid there for a few moments between my wife's legs, with his softening cock still shoved up her cunt. He bent down, kissed her gently on the mouth and thanked her, telling her she had been great! The he got up and I could see cum run out of Brandie's crack and onto the bench!

As the stranger stood up, pulled his pants up and zipped up, he looked at me and said, "Thanks, man! She was a GREAT fuck!"

I said, "You're welcome. I know! She does have a fantastic cunt and she knows how to use it!"

All the time he and I are having this short conversation, my wife was lying there, on her back, on the bench, with her legs wide open, cum oozing out of her cunt, and trying to regain her normal breathing and composure! Then my wife sat up on the bench. As she did, I saw more globs of the stranger's cum squirt out of her cunt, onto the bench. I stood up, grabbed the back of my wife's head and shoved my hard cock into her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair, (she loves to have a man grab and gently pull her hair while she is sucking his cock), and I forcefully fucked my wife's mouth with my cock like she was some "slut" to be used! After all of the action I had been watching for the last 30 minutes or so, this wasn't going to take long! My wife sucked my cock as I fucked her mouth for just a couple of minutes as our friend stood and watched. Then for his benefit, I pulled my cock out of my wife's mouth and shot a huge load of cum onto Brandie's tits above the neckline of her nightie! The cum ran into her cleavage and some of it onto her nightie.

The guy waited to see all of this, then while I was finishing up, he vanished out the door before we could even thank him for the fun, get his name, or anything!

Then my wife put her coat on, and with my cum still shimmering on her tits, soaking into her nightie and running down her cleavage, a strange man's cum running down the inside of her legs and onto her stockings, we walked out and went back up stairs into the brightly lit store. As we walked through the store, my wife had her hands in her coat pockets and held her coat open so that anyone looking, could see the cum on her chest and her wet thighs and stocking tops! The "slut" just LOVES to show off!

jim joper

Re: My Wife Gets Fucked by a Stranger in an Adult Bookstore

Unread post by jim joper » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:47 am

WOWWWW. That was a hott story. Well written. I am a FB and I will be in Nashville this coming spring on business. I sure would like to meet you two when I get out there.

DooMyWife2

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:26 am

jim joper wrote:WOWWWW. That was a hott story. Well written. I am a FB and I will be in Nashville this coming spring on business. I sure would like to meet you two when I get out there.
Thanks for the compliments Jim. I never write anything but absolutely TRUE stories, (I couldn't make it up and make it sound that believable), so I only write about what we have really done. I also try to write them well, with detail so that the reader can get the "feel" that they are actually there watching the story unfold. Unfortunately, it seems that people must not like my stories, or my writing style, as I never get a blinking "Favorite" icon in front of my stories, nor do I get many replies.

But, glad you liked it anyway!

If you're gonna be in Nashville over a weekend, email me and maybe we can meet up for a few drinks and a party at the club, if nothing else.

Regular Joe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Regular Joe » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 am

This is probably one of the hottest believable stories about an adult movie theater that I have ever read...I believe what you've wrote, why wouldn't I believe it? The ending seems wilder than the rest of it, how Brandy was walking around with cum on her for anyone to see...but damn, the scene that took place inside the theater...especially when you reached down to feel the back of the strangers hand to verify that he was actually finger fucking her....and the part about him wanting to eat that wet cunt right then and there!!! WOW! What gets to me the most is you're not to far away from me....I'm only about three hours north of you and I know the city of Nashville fairly well, been there several times!

Nice story indeed!

DooMyWife2

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:14 am

Regular Joe wrote:This is probably one of the hottest believable stories about an adult movie theater that I have ever read...I believe what you've wrote, why wouldn't I believe it? The ending seems wilder than the rest of it, how Brandy was walking around with cum on her for anyone to see...but damn, the scene that took place inside the theater...especially when you reached down to feel the back of the strangers hand to verify that he was actually finger fucking her....and the part about him wanting to eat that wet cunt right then and there!!! WOW! What gets to me the most is you're not to far away from me....I'm only about three hours north of you and I know the city of Nashville fairly well, been there several times!

Nice story indeed!
Thanks for the compliments! Glad you liked the story!

Yes, I do ONLY write about what we have REALLY done, I don't think I could "make it up" and write it as well. I think many people get "bored" with my writing style, because I don't get to the "fucking" part in the 2nd sentence! I like to write it so the reader "feels" like they are actually THERE, SEEING the story happen!

Once again, thanks for the comments and glad you liked the story.

By the way, if you live 3 hours north of Nashville, then you only live about 2 hrs north of us as we live a little north of Nashville right near the KY/TN line and this story took place in an adult bookstore in our hometown, not in Nashville. We had been partying in Nashville before this story took place near our home.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:58 am

DooMyWife2 wrote:...
I think many people get "bored" with my writing style, because I don't get to the "fucking" part in the 2nd sentence! I like to write it so the reader "feels" like they are actually THERE, SEEING the story happen!
Count me as another that likes your stories. I think the ones that are already fucking by the second sentence are the boring ones! Give me a set up! Give me some context! Give me a... story!

Thanks.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

demonjack

Unread post by demonjack » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 pm

I like your writing style. Please keep it up. (no pun intended... :D )

Excellent story.

seacoastcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by seacoastcouple » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Wow...very sexy and a regular fantasy of mine to see my sexy little hotwife fucked by a total stranger. She has been, but I just didn't get to watch. ;)

You are a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing and if I ever see you stories over at Literotica, I will give you high marks and good feedback.

Good luck and have fun!
http://seacoasthotwife.blogspot.com/
We are a happy and fun married couple. My wife Ally, is a very sexy, beautiful 30 year old. She is also a Hotwife who likes to occasionally play with other guys.

DooMyWife2

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:20 pm

seacoastcouple wrote:Wow...very sexy and a regular fantasy of mine to see my sexy little hotwife fucked by a total stranger. She has been, but I just didn't get to watch. ;)

You are a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing and if I ever see you stories over at Literotica, I will give you high marks and good feedback.

Good luck and have fun!
I have a couple of stories over on Literotica. Look them up. I have three stories over there, none are a repeat of this one, so you'll get three new ones over there. My user name over there is the same as it is here. Check them out and be sure to let me know what ya think.

HotWifeCuckHubby

Unread post by HotWifeCuckHubby » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 pm

This is a fantasy of my DH - he would love to take me to a theater and have this exact scenario play out... come to think of it, so would I!
Thanks for such a well written story..
~J~