Super Bowl Party with Lisa

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jc1
Experienced

Super Bowl Party with Lisa

Unread post by jc1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Some of you may have read my stories with my girlfriend Lisa and her cuckold husband paul. This is what happened a couple of weeks ago at Super Bowl time.

Lisa sort of mentioned that they are hosting a Super Bowl party. Paul’s neighbors and friends have arrived (all couples) and they are settling down for the game with plenty of good food and drink. Their friends all tell Lisa that she is looking great, and she is. She is carrying herself differently, dressing sexier and even lost a few pounds. Paul is proud of her. If they only knew what she has been up to lately.

All of the invited guests are there and settled, but someone is at the door. Paul opens the door very apprehensively and there I am with beer and wings for the party. Paul is shocked, but before he can say anything I step inside the house and there is not much that he can do about it without causing a scene. Paul tries to compose himself and introduces me to the other guests. Lisa sees me and is also taken back, not as worried as her husband, but worried non-the- less. I give her a peck on the cheek and then join the party. I knew this would be a big mind fuck for them. Paul is wondering what I’m doing here and what am going to say or do? Will I embarrass or humiliate him? Will I grab his wife where I shouldn't be grabbing her? Will he be able to show his face again in the neighborhood? Don't worry, I am a gentleman paul. I talk with him and his friends before the game begins and we seem to be getting along well. I make some comments and innuendo that only paul understands just to make him a little uncomfortable, but they are not so obvious to his friends and all goes well. Lisa is also nervous, I stay some distance from her, but the three of us can feel the electricity between us. Paul keeps wondering what is going to happen.

Being a Giants fan I'm not very interested in the game. Instead I start paying attention to and flirting with a very hot brunette wife of one of him friends. Her husband is involved in the game and does not notice anything, but paul does and so does Lisa, who starts getting jealous. Lisa asks me if I could help her lift something in the kitchen, so I follow her into the room. Once we are out of the view of the guests I pin Lisa against the wall, press my body into her's, and start passionately kissing her and fondling her tits. We are rubbing against each other and trying to keep the moaning low. Paul’s wife really wants me, and the possibility of being seen or caught makes it that much more exciting for the both of us. I consider fucking her right there standing up, but that would be too dangerous. Instead I tell her to go into the bathroom, remove her panties, and hide them somewhere for me to find. I return to the party and Lisa goes into the bathroom as instructed. After an appropriate amount of time has passed Lisa whispers in my ear to tell me where her panties are hidden. I go to the bathroom, find the panties and jerk off into them. I dump a real big gooey load in them for my cum slut to wear and then put them back into the hiding place. I instruct Lisa to go back into the bathroom and put her panties back on.

Lisa returns to the room with a big smile on her face. It's not yet half time and I figured out a way to get my cum in paul’s wife's pussy. I smile knowing that as she is walking around and conversing with her friend while she is feeling my wet cum. Paul knows that something is up but he don't know what it is until his wife sits on his lap and whispers "my panties are full of JC's cum, and I can't wait for him to fuck me." She instantly feels his cock rise and adds that we are going to have a super time tonight. I silently nod at him and smile.

More story to come.

jc1
Experienced

Re: Super Bowl Party with Lisa

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:37 pm

If by chance anyone is interested in the story, here is the rest of it:

The stress of having me among her friends may a caused Lisa to drink a little more than she should. She is more flirty than usual and even sitting on a couple of the guys laps. Everyone laughs it off, even the other wives. Paul is relieved when the game is over and all of his friends and neighbors finally leave without any incidents. On the contrary, most of his guests found me charming and said that they look forward to seeing more of me, and maybe they will.

I waste no time directing paul and Lisa to the bedroom. I instruct paul to undress my woman for me and then take all of his clothes off. I undress while he is doing this. I tell him to sit in the chair with his arms behind his back. I then hand a roll of duct tape to Lisa and instruct her to tape paul’s hands behind his back so that he can't jerk off. I am surprised that she does this without protest, in fact I think she is actually enjoying it. I tell paul that now it will be easier to ensure that he will get his sloppy seconds.

I hold paul’s wife close to me and kiss her mouth and neck. I tell her that tonight I am here for her pleasure. I gently lay her on the bed with her legs hanging over the end. I get on my knees between her legs and tell paul to pay attention to how I do this. I start by using my mouth and tongue slow and easy inside of his wife's sweet pussy, hitting all of the right spots. I can tell by her responses where I should be working and how to gauge my speed. I increase my intensity until she is on the brink of orgasm and then back off. This goes on for at least 10 minutes. I stick two fingers in her pussy and go right for her G-spot, her eyes are closed and her mouth wide open, but she can't breath. Her back is arched high in the air and she is in complete ecstasy. I know exactly what she wants and use my tongue and fingers to bring her again to the brink of an earth shattering orgasm, and then I stop and pull away. I put the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, just enough that she can feel it, but not enough to penetrate. She then begs me "please, please darling, I need your dick so bad. Fuck me JC fuck me NOW." I tell her that I want to hear paul beg me. She looks at her husband and says "paul, do anything he says, I need to have his dick right now." We've been here before so paul knows what to do. He says "please JC, please fuck my wife." I hesitate and Lisa screams at him to make me fuck her. I ask paul "who owns this pussy?" he replys "you do JC, you own my wife's pussy." With that I stick my hard dick deep inside of Lisa as she moans with pleasure.

It only take a few hard thrusts and Lisa cums like crazy. I pound her hard and fast for a while and then slow down and look over at paul. I slowly pull all the way out and all the way back in again so he can see my glistening rock hard cock entering his wife's vagina. I stop fucking just to tease her and she begs me to enter her again. I ask her "does my my slut needs more of this dick?" "Do you want me to fuck you like the true whore that you are?" She says yes, fuck me anyway you want to, just fuck me.

We continue fucking changing positions to cowgirl and then doggy. Lisa’s body was made for fucking. I love feeling her curves and firm tits. When she hears me growling she says "oh baby, baby, I want all of your cum inside of my married pussy." With that I release my load. We both tremble and then collapse on the bed. Lisa kisses me and tells me she loves the way that I make love to her.

I release paul’s hands and keep my word. I tell him that he can use my slut however he wishes. I was going to forbid him from cumming inside her, but he was a good cuck and deserves some pleasure tonight.

Oh one more thing, I have the telephone number of the sexy brunette from your party. Maybe I'll give her a call sometime.

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Very well done JC! You, lisa and cuck paul are lucky indeed. R.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Thank you Rock, it's nice knowing that the story was appreciated.

I wish more people would take the time to comment, even if it's to tell me the story sucks.

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:16 am

Great story!

Dave4482
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dave4482 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:18 am

I am new to the site. I loved the story and the scene described.

Thanks again for the story.

Dave

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 am

Dave4482 wrote:I am new to the site. I loved the story and the scene described.
Thanks again for the story. Dave
Welcome to OHW, Dave4482.

:)

Mia

P.S. I have edited out the question you asked because the responses would threadjack this thread. Please ask this same question, in a new thread, in the Hotwife Forum (giving the same details as I am editing out here), and helpful responses will soon follow.

Dave4482
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dave4482 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Thank you

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Sounds like a great time was had by all. I am especially curious about this other wife you got the number of. Might be lisa has talked to her?

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm

4everLearning wrote:Sounds like a great time was had by all. I am especially curious about this other wife you got the number of. Might be lisa has talked to her?
Haven't had the chance to follow up with the other wife, Lisa has been keeping me plenty busy and she does get a little jelous.

Have you read my story of when I met Lias and paul?

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 am

I might have but dont remember the names off hand.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:09 pm

I read the Seduction of Lisa N and this story - both well done! I would like to read more of your encounters with Lisa and Paul.
Is there any chance Lisa could get pregnant or is she too old to be bred safely? (I think you said she was older).
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:42 am

Thank you JC, great story!

Waynesworld
Player

Unread post by Waynesworld » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Very hot story... Please share some more.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:12 am

Thank you Waynesworld, I have other stories on this site.

Waynesworld
Player

Unread post by Waynesworld » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Yes,,, I like them all..

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:22 am

It's getting close to Super Bowl time so I thought I would resurrect this story for those who have not seen it.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:01 pm

jc1 wrote:It's getting close to Super Bowl time so I thought I would resurrect this story for those who have not seen it.

Love a good football game cucking story when a cucked out hubby
gets macked outta his shoes right in front of his drunken buddies as
he is obliged to act as waitress and busboy for his buddies ........"Get me another beer
punk" ........."Yes sir coming right up", then wifey chimes in with, "Get me one
too and make it snappy pencil dick" .......ahhhh yes the super bowl :mrgreen:

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 am

CuckedDude wrote:
jc1 wrote:It's getting close to Super Bowl time so I thought I would resurrect this story for those who have not seen it.
he is obliged to act as waitress and busboy for his buddies ........"Get me another beer
punk" ........."Yes sir coming right up", then wifey chimes in with, "Get me one
No, it wasn't like that cuckeddude, not that I am above doing something like that, but I had more fun getting into paul's head and observing the suspense of him knowing at any moment he could be outted in front of his friends.

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Thank you JC, I hadn't ready your story before. It is a very enjoyable read.
Now I'll look for how you met Lisa and Paul.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:13 pm

jc1 wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
No, it wasn't like that cuckeddude, not that I am above doing something like that, but I had more fun getting into paul's head and observing the suspense of him knowing at any moment he could be outted in front of his friends.

Sorry Lisa i get carried away with my own heated imagination sometimes :lol:

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:29 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
jc1 wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Sorry Lisa i get carried away with my own heated imagination sometimes :lol:
Nothing to be sorry for cuckeddude. Glad you liked the story.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:21 am

JC1, that was a clever move with the panties. I admire how you take charge of both of them, but are still a gentleman about your control of the session. Bulls like you are what keep hotwives and husbands on their toes (and knees).

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:19 am

nevertoolate wrote:JC1, that was a clever move with the panties. I admire how you take charge of both of them, but are still a gentleman about your control of the session. Bulls like you are what keep hotwives and husbands on their toes (and knees).
Thank you for the compliment nevertoolate, the panty game was indeed fun as was the whole evening. I don't know if a actually consider myself a gentleman, but I do make sure that all three of us are getting what we need from this relationship. I can tell that you understand that cuckolding is as much or more mental as it is physical.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Just thought I would resurect this for Super Bowl time.