Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do any friends know about your Hotwife relationship?

No way, none of our friends have any idea
23%
One or more of wife/gf's friends suspect
10%
One or more of wife/gf's friends know
32%
One or more of hubby's friends suspects
8%
One or more of hubby's friends knows
20%
A lot of friends know
6%

Total votes: 542

myhotwifeinmd1
Virgin

Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

Unread post by myhotwifeinmd1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:18 am

I'm always curious how open the lifestyle in the community at large.

myhotwifeinmd1
Virgin

Re: Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

Unread post by myhotwifeinmd1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:28 am

My wife's best friend knows. My best friend knows I have the fantasy, but I've never told him anything more.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:32 am

My wife told a couple of girlfriends that she and her lover fuck right in front of me while I watch and jack off, and that I suck his cock and eat her cummy pussy after they fuck. I feel embarrassed but also aroused knowing that they know this about me. I feel exposed and vulnerable but also quite turned on knowing that they know I do these things and that I am sexually stimulated to the point of orgasm by watching my wife fuck another man and by giving them both oral before during and after they fuck. I do hope the news isn't too widespread however. Not sure I want their husbands to know.

Shamblerett
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Shamblerett » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am

My sister, girlfriend, and 2 gay male friends know. Everyone in our old neighborhood knew - hard to mistake the noise when guys were fucking me in the back yard while Hubs was at work.
Last edited by Shamblerett on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:48 am

Years after our hotwife experience I found out one of my friends knew that my wife was having sexual relations with his buddy. We met a bunch of friends at a bar with many rooms, my wife and I were apart and she ended up meeting someone she felt comfortable with and ended up a "hotwife" that night. It turns out it was a friend of a friend...years later I asked my wife if she thought "Nick" has any idea about our activities and her response was "absolutely he knows" , why I asked are you so sure and her reply was about a month after her first encounter with her boyfriend, Nick asked her out on his boat for the evening, she tells me thats why we get Christmas cards every year from him......my friend never led on that anything was different...its exciting now but certainly was embarrassing at the time ......

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:38 pm

My wife's girlfriend must at least suspected something was going on with another guy. During a weekend visit to the town where the girlfriend lives my wife stayed at the home of a single man they both have known for years. My wife was with this guy during the entire visit including when all got together for lunch/dinner/visiting. My wife could have just as easily stayed with the girlfriend so it's not difficult to make a logical conclusion. Nothing was ever said that I know of but it seems pretty obvious something had to be going on especially given that the girlfriend has been known to do a bit of stepping-out on her own.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 am

Marla told one friend and I suspect that friend(?) did not keep the secret. She also told her old boyfriend.

It sort of turns me on that her female friend knows. Not sure she knows all the details, but she does know Marla picks up guys and I watch her fuck or blow them. Pretty sure they don't know the extend of my cuckold activities. It is somewhat of a fantasy of mine for Marla and her female friend to have a more intimate conversation with me being there and being embarrassed by them and maybe Marla making me show her my cock cage. This will likely never happen and I am not caged at all except when she is actually with other guys.

Telling her old boyfriend is another story. It almost ended our relationship.
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:01 am

The selection I made was based on two friends husband/wife who've asked us to swing and we told them about our lifestyle and we trust their confidentiality with our private lives.

Lovemfmfun
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemfmfun » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:43 am

I would love it if the Mrs told her friends. That is incredibly hot. She has many single girlfriends and I would enjoy them helping her meet men

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:17 pm

When we started it was a big secret. Our very private kink. Over time of course some of the guys talked and eventually she became very proud of herself and told anyone who wanted to know.

myhotwifeinmd1
Virgin

Unread post by myhotwifeinmd1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm

I'm also curious if members of the HW world should spread the word more..

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 pm

My wife's best friend knows... one of her emplyees knows (long story... I didn't know my wife was sharing the info, but really, I don't mind). Other than that, one of our close male friends has long suspected us as swingers. He half jokingly says we are because my wife befriended him in an elevator in our old apartment complex. Little does he know that we aren't exactly swingers... she's tasting of him about her ex-flame and that he's known as 'Coke can'... she's told him that she texts with that ex... he keeps thinking he's got my back by trying to talk her out of talking to him... of course he also thinks of he's plays his cards right, his idea that we're swingers will come true with him. But, not going to happen.

CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Unread post by CMC-Style » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm

I have a five year old daughter that is a result of playing the game a little too fast and loose. My wife was a fairly promiscuous little slut in high school--that's what attracted me to her, hehe. We got married when she was 18 (I'm 10 years older than her) and for two years we racked up some pretty crazy experiences. Long story short, she got pregnant with one of her regular boyfriends. This led to her family finding out that their daughter/sister was a hotwife. Well, that's not the term they use. Our relationship with her family is rocky at best. Most of my wife's friends knew about us, too.

Once our daughter was born, we stopped playing for the most part and concentrated on our family. We had a few short flings over the last five years, but not much to speak of. Now we have four kids (the other three we made together), a house, two cars and I've even been thinking about building a white picket fence in the front yard.

But despite all of this, I've never told any of my friends. I really don't care that most of her friends know we've played around. I kind of like that they know. It's liberating that they they know.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:56 am

The only one who knows are, her FB''s brother because he saw them fucking on the floor in our living room. Two of my female friends who I have fucked over the years. These two live miles apart and both of them are envious of HW having a FB and enjoy me telling them when they have been together.

myhotwifeinmd1
Virgin

Unread post by myhotwifeinmd1 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:04 am

I was out last night at a bar with my HW. We thought it wpuld be fun to go separately and pretend we were just work aquaintences. I met one of her guy friends and potential FB ans she introduced me as Ray (not my name). The whole thing was surreal.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:21 am

If you've ever told anyone that you that you're in this lifestyle, best friend, buddy, whatever, you actually have no idea how many people know. Once you tell, you lose all control of the informatiin. Wives will tell their husbands, they will tell their beer drinking buddies, etc. You may see people at anytime that know your little secret and you have no idea that they are sizing you up as a promiscious slut or a wimpy husband. People outside this lifestyle have no idea what it's really like.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 am

D+D wrote:If you've ever told anyone that you that you're in this lifestyle, best friend, buddy, whatever, you actually have no idea how many people know. Once you tell, you lose all control of the informatiin.
While that's true, ive come to the decision that at the end of the day, I just don't care what others know/think. I realize, living in the San Francisco Bay Area, I'm in a far more accepting part of the country where alternative lifestyles are looked at differently My wife would be a bit more mortified but then she's the only one that has told anyone (two of her best friends and one of her FBs). I don't talk about it with anyone but at the same time, not too concerned if anyone figures it out. What works for us (my wife and I) is most important, the opinion of others be damned.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:04 pm

parklife wrote:
D+D wrote:If you've ever told anyone that you that you're in this lifestyle, best friend, buddy, whatever, you actually have no idea how many people know. Once you tell, you lose all control of the informatiin.
While that's true, ive come to the decision that at the end of the day, I just don't care what others know/think. I realize, living in the San Francisco Bay Area, I'm in a far more accepting part of the country where alternative lifestyles are looked at differently My wife would be a bit more mortified but then she's the only one that has told anyone (two of her best friends and one of her FBs). I don't talk about it with anyone but at the same time, not too concerned if anyone figures it out. What works for us (my wife and I) is most important, the opinion of others be damned.
To each his own. You live in a large metro area. If you lived in a small bible belt town where many of your close family live and most people know you and your very lively hood could be in jeopardy , would you still feel the same? If people want others to know fine. They may tell everyone they see for all I care. To each his own, but we keep our private life private. We play away from home. We don't shit in our nest. That's our decision and we know that telling even one person could cause an uproar here so, we don't. And, i still stand behind what i said, if you tell even one person you can no longer control what may be said or told.

Lovemfmfun
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemfmfun » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:28 pm

I wish my wife would let me share her with our guy vanilla friends. It would be fantastic.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:55 pm

At least 5-6 of my friends, and at least the same amount of her friends know, including her boss. (female)

There's certain people I don't ever want to know (like family), but in general, I don't mind more people knowing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:27 am

Most of our friends have fucked my wife, so, yes, a lot nkow. :mrgreen:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:26 pm

D+D wrote:
parklife wrote:
To each his own. You live in a large metro area. If you lived in a small bible belt town where many of your close family live and most people know you and your very lively hood could be in jeopardy , would you still feel the same? If people want others to know fine. They may tell everyone they see for all I care. To each his own, but we keep our private life private. We play away from home. We don't shit in our nest. That's our decision and we know that telling even one person could cause an uproar here so, we don't. And, i still stand behind what i said, if you tell even one person you can no longer control what may be said or told.
We do live in a small rural Bible belt town in a rural county and yes, we have both played with others here in our town and other towns close by. Still, most of the women I get hit on by, young and old, are people we know and the same is true for her. These are mostly friends, acquaintances, friends and acquaintances of friends and acquaintances. Heck, almost everyone around here is kin to everyone somewhere along the line.
Please don't think I'm saying you should change your mind or change your ways. And, I agree with you on the spreading of information, "if you tell even one person you can no longer control what may be said or told". That is very true.
For us, we choose to live our lives with normal common sense and normal discretion in the area we live. So, you have to think that many either surmise or have some suspicions. But, then , we have certain suspicions about what they do or are into. ;)

FitWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by FitWife » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:59 am

parklife wrote:
We are also in SF and new to the lifestyle. None of our friends/family know this side of us. It would be nice to chat with another like minded couple.

How did your wife's friends take the news? I assume they're accepting, being in SF. Did they ask a lot of questions? Has her relationship with either friend changed now that they know?

Shamblerett
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Shamblerett » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 am

Many of our friends are swingers, and although we're mostly in the HW crowd, they know - and yes, it's very nice to have people to talk to about how to manage with other men and women.

Hubby's best friend knows as well. Allen is a 2-4 time per week frequent flyer.

magallag
Virgin

Unread post by magallag » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am

My wife's boyfriend has two sisters who suspect. He's a fairly good looking and financially stable bachelor who could *easily* get a girlfriend...and has been set up on dates a few times. Still, he hangs out with my wife A LOT at his house, and they (the sisters) see her (my wife) over there all the time without me around most of the time. They're curious, but too chicken-shit to just come right out and ask if he's banging her. We've all decided that if they ever do ask, he'll tell them the truth. He'll say he's been involved with my wife for over ten years and doesn't want another girlfriend. We're all just fine with it, and they need to be okay with it, too.