A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CuckedDude
Pervert

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:01 am

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:Many good bulls don't wanna be bothered with all the drama
sissy's entail.
Very true. The BF and hot wife will spend a lot of time conditioning and guiding a sissy husband and controlling his cravings... and keeping him in check. However, it is also very satisfying to see him in situations that bring excitement to us as he becomes our sissy and serves us as a good little sissy cuckold. It gets easier the more he submits to his wife because she is the one that has to uphold his position on a daily basis.. So ultimately she is the one that has most of the "bother".

Brad

Brad in your experience and knowledge how easy is it
and is it desirable to have a cuck both pantied and belted
i'd imagine for the average non sissy guy who is getting cucked
it would be a quantum leap to go that low / I know as a 1980's cuck
guys didn't acquiesce to panties and chastity belts unless they were
pretty much a sissy in spirit before any cucking took place ...bulls just couldn't
dominate another male so easily unless said male was complicit in the menage a trois
I would think once a cuck is both in panties and a chastity belt he's fully within the control
and command of the bull and the bull's lady.
Have you ever received major resistance and downright refusal from a cuck to knuckle
under to your obvious power?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
sissy's entail.
Very true. The BF and hot wife will spend a lot of time conditioning and guiding a sissy husband and controlling his cravings... and keeping him in check. However, it is also very satisfying to see him in situations that bring excitement to us as he becomes our sissy and serves us as a good little sissy cuckold. It gets easier the more he submits to his wife because she is the one that has to uphold his position on a daily basis.. So ultimately she is the one that has most of the "bother".

Brad

pretty much a sissy in spirit before any cucking took place ...bulls just couldn't
dominate another male so easily unless said male was complicit in the menage a trois
I would think once a cuck is both in panties and a chastity belt he's fully within the control
Have you ever received major resistance and downright refusal from a cuck to knuckle
First off.. In the 80's there was not internet for people to post their desires and experiences as there is now so much if these scenarios went unnoticed unless you were involved in them. I began this path in the 80's and I can assure you that this was part of my lifestyle !!

However, not all cucks reach this level in a relationship so it isn't just cut and dry. I take a relationship to its maximum limits but that may be way before we reach that stage so this is not something that everyone does. But I gravitate to the ones that do.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 am

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
sissy's entail.

Brad

First off.. In the 80's there was not internet for people to post their desires and experiences as there is now so much if these scenarios went unnoticed unless you were involved in them. I began this path in the 80's and I can assure you that this was part of my lifestyle !!

However, not all cucks reach this level in a relationship so it isn't just cut and dry. I take a relationship to its maximum limits but that may be way before we reach that stage so this is not something that everyone does. But I gravitate to the ones that do.

Brad

Back in the 80's i thought i was the only man in the world
into being cucked hell i didn't know the word and neither did my
wife or her guy friends ...............i was all alone until the 'net showed up

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad

In the 80's I was well on my way to pantying my cuckolds .. It's a shame I didn't know you then. Your wife and I would have had a great time using you as our sissy cuckold.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:24 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

In the 80's I was well on my way to pantying my cuckolds .. It's a shame I didn't know you then. Your wife and I would have had a great time using you as our sissy cuckold.

Brad

I would have enjoyed the hell outta you *trying* to panty me
in my dreams i was a wimpy cuck in reality i was a macho reluctant
denying cuckold ..........and the bulls my wife got with enjoyed cucking me
because of my 'macho' attitude ........just a front once a bull made a move
i squinted winced and backed down with lotsa huffing and puffing to save
the remnants of my pseudo-masculinity ........emasculation was the word
back in the 80's ...........if i didn't put up a front their enjoyment would have
suffered as would have mine ...........like the reluctant girl in the backseat of my
Chevy ..it was no - no - no til i got my hand up her blouse and pinched her nip
then it was a deep sigh and i was all over her dripping snatch ........the show
of being demure made the success that much sweeter ..........no?

*Note cf. Dacryphilia

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 am

Hello sissies,

I'm very much just a cuck wannabee...wifey knows my fantasies and occassionally teases me with minor stuff but all just words at the moment. Anyway, neither here nor there...I wanted to ask a quick question on something I saw recently...

I ventured into our local supermarket Saturday, and noticed a pretty attractive woman, probably late 30s/early 40s...tight jeans, tight t-shirt top, with text on the top saying in big bold print "Sissy Boys eat Peaches"...have to admit I followed them around the store a bit, just so I could double check the text?! No idea if it's a genuine cuck-related thing, or just some gimmick picked up by some company that want's to be provocative...I watched them quite a bit and it was noticable that the guy was very much the slightly overweight , inoffensive type that I could just picture being cucked, following obediently behind her...just curious if this is a known phrase or has been heard elsewhere?? A search of the net revealed nothing.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:17 am

"Sissy Boys eat Peaches 'n Cream" would be even more provocative. I hereby announce my copyright. :)

louisburke
Prepubescent

Unread post by louisburke » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:56 am

I remember feeling so isolated and strange when I was first cuckolded, and realized how much I enjoyed the fact that my girlfriend (wife now) was going to fuck other men whether I liked it or not.
It was harder in the pre-internet days!
I first realized that I was not alone when I was in a bookstore and was reading a Penthouse Forum book collection with a en entire cuckold chapter. It was the first time that I had heard the word!. I was hard as a rock, and pre-cum was becoming obvious. I ended up going to the bathroom to masturbate after I bought the book, and taking off a few days of work just to read and jerk off for a few days...could not get enough of it!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:10 pm

The Penthouse Letters were my first exposure to cuckolding too. I loved the letters written by men telling about their wives fucking other men.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:13 am

I hate to see this thread go dormant.. there must be so many more that would like me to post here.. or if afraid, pm me.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:39 am

I think we should start a "Sissy cuckold thruth or dare" thread. :whip:
Obviously questions will be asked by the 'alpha males' here and sissies are expected to respond.

Obviously any cuckold sissy who signs up must be willing to respond truthfully, or submit proof of a challenge completed.
Since photos may be used as proof, this thread should probably be in the section where photos can be submitted?

Alternatively a sissy cuckold may choose to submit his response via private email to one of the alpha males.
The alpha males can then post the response anonymously on behalf of the sissy.

So, who is willing to play?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:09 pm

leander99 wrote:I think we should start a "Sissy cuckold thruth or dare" thread. :whip:
Obviously questions will be asked by the 'alpha males' here and sissies are expected to respond.

Obviously any cuckold sissy who signs up must be willing to respond truthfully, or submit proof of a challenge completed.
Since photos may be used as proof, this thread should probably be in the section where photos can be submitted?

Alternatively a sissy cuckold may choose to submit his response via private email to one of the alpha males.
The alpha males can then post the response anonymously on behalf of the sissy.

So, who is willing to play?
GREAT IDEA !! You set it up and pm me and I will definitely be posting !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

kev-uk
Prepubescent

Unread post by kev-uk » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Im ready to publish some of my thoughts now and would be happy to be part of tge q&a ...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:58 am

kev-uk wrote:Im ready to publish some of my thoughts now and would be happy to be part of tge q&a ...
Publish your thoughts.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Rachelscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rachelscuck » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Brad,

Thank you so much for making this thread!! I dream that one day I’ll be able to serve my wife and her bull fully dressed as the sissy slave I know I would love to be!! I fenatasoze about more often than I probably should but, can’t help it let sly!! I love going to shopping for clothes for my wife, I often think about how I might look in some of the clothes that are there!! I especially love when we go to Fredrick’s of Hollywood or Victoria’s Secret!! I wanna be the best sissy slave that I can to her and him both!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Rachelscuck wrote:Brad,

Thank you so much for making this thread!! I dream that one day I’ll be able to serve my wife and her bull fully dressed as the sissy slave I know I would love to be!! I fenatasoze about more often than I probably should but, can’t help it let sly!! I love going to shopping for clothes for my wife, I often think about how I might look in some of the clothes that are there!! I especially love when we go to Fredrick’s of Hollywood or Victoria’s Secret!! I wanna be the best sissy slave that I can to her and him both!!
Have you tried any of her clothes on when she was not there ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:21 pm

I'll just toss something in here since I don't know where else to put it. Have the Hubbies (and other guys) who are into this buy panty shields or maxi pads when they shop. Not for her, but for HIM. Have him wear them inside his panties to absorb that umm ... leakage.

Guys feel odd enough buying them when they're for her. Imagine the inner grin when the store clerk ringing them up has no idea who will really be using them.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Rachelscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rachelscuck » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:56 am

bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
I’m a little bigger than my wife is!! However, I use to wear my ex’s clothes when she would go on business trips (that’s why we’re ex’s, she found pics that I had taken of myself in her clothes)!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
I’m a little bigger than my wife is!! However, I use to wear my ex’s clothes when she would go on business trips (that’s why we’re ex’s, she found pics that I had taken of myself in her clothes)!!
Hmmmm.. that’s too bad. Does your wife now have any idea you want to dress and become a sissy for her and her bf ?? Has she been with a bf yet ??

You will never be able to stop wishing .. especially now that you have experienced the feeling of being dressed as a sissy. Have you discussed this with anyone else.. friend, etc ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Rachelscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rachelscuck » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:06 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
Hmmmm.. that’s too bad. Does your wife now have any idea you want to dress and become a sissy for her and her bf ?? Has she been with a bf yet ??

You will never be able to stop wishing .. especially now that you have experienced the feeling of being dressed as a sissy. Have you discussed this with anyone else.. friend, etc ??

Brad
No, no one knows about me dressing up (well, you and anyone that’s reading this)!! I’ve told her I’ve done it a couple of times for Halloween but, that’s about all!! I will make remarks every once in a while about wearing a maids outfit to clean the house!! Sometimes when she does the laundry her panties will get mixed in with my clothes when she’s seperating them!! She’ll jokingly say “we can always get your own panties, you don’t have to wear mine!!” Little things like that get thrown around!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:33 am

Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad
No, no one knows about me dressing up (well, you and anyone that’s reading this)!! I’ve told her I’ve done it a couple of times for Halloween but, that’s about all!! I will make remarks every once in a while about wearing a maids outfit to clean the house!! Sometimes when she does the laundry her panties will get mixed in with my clothes when she’s seperating them!! She’ll jokingly say “we can always get your own panties, you don’t have to wear mine!!” Little things like that get thrown around!!
And do you tell her “yes, I would like that” when she makes those comments ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 am

Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad
You sound like you would make a perfect little sissy cuckold... or maybe in your mind you are already a sissy cuckold ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Rachelscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rachelscuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:49 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:

Brad
And do you tell her “yes, I would like that” when she makes those comments ??

Brad
Yes sir, I have!!

Rachelscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rachelscuck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:50 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Rachelscuck wrote:

Brad
You sound like you would make a perfect little sissy cuckold... or maybe in your mind you are already a sissy cuckold ??

Brad
A lot of the times I do!!

auscouple4647
Prepubescent

Unread post by auscouple4647 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:36 pm

D+D wrote:
auscouple4647 wrote:We began this lifestyle as a hotwife couple, 3somes only. always together etc etc, but as time went on she met her regular boyfriend who she has been seeing for almost 7 years now.
We both began to notice that I was displaying some strong submissive tendencies when we were together, these started out as simple little things like being sent to fetch food and drinks for them while they continued to make love, I would be standing beside the bed holding their refreshments and watching them, my cock hard and dripping as I did so.
Eventually as time went on I went down the road that a lot of cucks seem to follow and began cleaning up after they were done, just her at first but it eventually led to me sucking him clean and getting him hard for the next round, my hard cock betraying my feelings about doing this as much as I tried to convince myself otherwise.
Eventually this all led to me being asked to give them alone time, I could hear their lovemaking as I waited in the living room for them to call me in for my cleaning duties to commence.
He loved to come out after he was finished and make me get him clean enough to go home to his wife, on one such occasion as I was sucking his cock, I looked over to see my wife watching me intently with a smirk on her face, once he had left we both had a long discussion about both of our feelings with the developments occurring within our marriage and I had no other choice but to admit that I was loving my more submissive role within it. It was then that she went into our bedroom and returned with a pair of her panties and asked me if I wanted to put them on, my god I don't remember my cock ever jumping to attention that fast or getting that hard before, and she was smiling broadly as she slid them up my legs and for the first time I felt the delicate fabric of women's panties settle on my body.
So began my decline into sissyhood, this so far has just been between my wife and myself, she is adoring the more feminine and attentive husband she receives when I am dressed, and we have begun to go out together on shopping excursions together for more and more sissy items for me.
Like many I have strong fantasies about being sissy with a man but so far this hasn't happened, but I do believe that it will in the near future, until then I am content to share this fetish with my wife and pamper her while dressed around our home.
Does your wife know that you want to be a sissy for a man? Your fate is in her hands. She can make it happen with her bf.
yes she does know all about it and has been very encouraging, we are both looking forward to the next step