The Secduction of Lisa N

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: The Secduction of Lisa N

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Not all of us writers elicit the volume of comments like xleglover does. He just has a talent for it.
Yes, I too would like more comments on my story (almost 24,000 reads and only 60 comments). I look at the numbers and know that people are reading and hopefully enjoying.
Mostly authors are writing for their own satisfaction comments are just a bonus.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

jc1 wrote:Over 1000 views and only one comment, am I doing something wrong?

I have more stories about Lisa to share.
You're doing everything right...this is a delightful story. Looking forward to finishing.

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:51 pm

jc1 wrote:No more comments I see, but I'll finish this part of the story anyway.

<snip>
Andre and I shower with Lisa and get dressed. Before we leave I take Lisa into the bedroom and close the door so we have some alone time. On the way out Lisa kisses me and Andre and tells me to come back soon.
Wow! JC, what a great story. Do you still Lisa?

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:08 pm

jc1 wrote:Continuing.....

I position Lisa on the bed with her ass in the air and her head on a pillow. She is both excited and apprehensive of what she knows is coming. I lube my fingers real good with the KY and use them first on her pussy, then her ass, then both simultaneously. She is extremely turned on and has an orgasm just from my hand play. She lifts her head and says "darling I need to feel your sweet dick up my ass." I announce loudly that Lisa's ass is only for me, no one else has been there before and no one else will be there as long as I am around. I say to paul "is that correct?" He says "yes sir it is, you own my wife's ass." "What else do I own paul?" "You, of course, own my wife's mouth and pussy too."

Lisa is begging for my dick but I tease her a little first rubbing it against her ass and pussy. I back away and slap her ass with my well lubed hand. The sound it makes is worse than the pain but Lisa is surprised and lets out a loud scream. I continue slapping her until her ass is red. I'm not a sadist but I so enjoy that sound of my hand against her soft ass. I then grab her tightly by the waist and and start working my dick into her ass. All of the foreplay has made it easier than the last time and by the time the length of my dick is inside her she is moaning with pleasure. The looser she gets the harder I slam into her. She is sweating and biting the pillow to avoid screaming. I pull her by the hair so that her head is up. He mouth is open and she is gasping for air. She looks into her husband's eyes, but can't really focus. She tells me to keep on fucking her that way, she is in ecstasy.

I ask her if she want my cum in her ass and she says "yes darling I want all of your cum." I look paul in the eye and say " I am going to cum in your wife's ass." I groan and there is a big push as I explode inside of her.

We rest a while. Tom gets dressed and leaves. I tell paul to stay in the chair while Lisa and I take a shower together. When we finish showering, I call paul in to dry us off. I then tell him that I am taking your bed and your wife for the night. Get your things and leave the bedroom, and, oh yea, Lisa says that you can wash off your cum.
Fantastic Finish!! Thank you for taking the time to recount your adventures with Lisa. Hoping there are more to come.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:33 pm

capt_spongefoot wrote:
jc1 wrote:Continuing.....

Fantastic Finish!! Thank you for taking the time to recount your adventures with Lisa. Hoping there are more to come.
Thank for your comments and for reading my story, I'm glad you liked it.

Lisa and I are still hot and heavy and into new adventures and challenges. There are more stories coming.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:45 am

Back at the club:

So the plan is for us to go back to the club, the one where Lisa met Jason and danced with all of those guys, only this time she will be the aggressor. It's kind of late and the club is dark and already in full swing. paul and I enter first, sit in a booth and order drinks. Lisa comes in later by herself. As instructed she is wearing her sexiest, tightest fitting clothes and highest heels, and looking like a total slut. Her tits are almost popping out of her blouse. The bar is full but she is able to crowd in next to a young guy. He is in his 20's, with friends and he pretends not to notice her, even though she is almost on top of him. Lisa leans into the bar to order a martini and rubs her tits against the young mans arm. She excuses herself and tries to start a conversation, we can see from where we are that the guy is very straight laced and and shy and is truly flustered. By now other guys in the club have noticed Lisa and have tried to talk to her or ask her to dance. She ignores them, tonight she is a cougar and she will land her prey.

Little by little she engages the young man in conversation. His name is James, he is tall and thin with blond hair and is a college student. I can see that Lisa is enjoying the hunt and taking pleasure in making James nervous. She rubs close to him every chance she gets and keeps distracting him from his friends. He should be getting hot from the scent of her perfume and the heat of her warm breath close to his ear. I know that I would. She orders them both another drink to loosen him up. He thanks her and she puts her hand on his thigh and tells him that she thinks he is really cute. She asks him if he likes her. He notices her wedding ring and asks if she is married. Her hand moves up his crouch and starts rubbing his dick as she answers "yes, but that is not a concern." The young man still has no clue of what to do with this hot lady (old enough to be his mother) and neither do his other non-experienced friends. He is very uncomfortable but he doesn't push her hand away from his cock, what man would.

A slow song plays and Lisa asks James to dance. He is reluctant, but Lisa takes him by the hand. Paul and I watch as my sexy slut grinds her pelvis into his dick. She has her hand behind his neck and is whispering in his ear. When possible she makes eye contact with us and give us a wicked smile. By the time the songs end they are making out on the dance floor. James is a little dunk so hot for Lisa right now that he would do anything that she asked. The guy is sweaty and in heat.

Lisa brings James to our booth and makes the introductions "James, this is JC and this is my husband paul." Before the young man has a heart seizure, I tell him to relax, everything is fine. I tell paul to sit on my side of the booth next to me so Lisa and James can sit next to each other. I order drinks for everyone as Lisa goes back to stroking her prey's thigh. I tell James that Lisa is his tonight if he wants her. He looks at paul for a reaction. I tell him that Lisa is my slut and she and paul will do whatever I tell them. As we are talking Lisa puts his hand on her tit and starts kissing his neck. I ask James if her is a virgin and he says no, but it's clear to see that he hasn't had much experience. Lisa then says "do you want to fuck me tonight baby? Please say yes." James knows that he should run, but he is too far gone to say no. He looks again at paul and asks "won't your husband mind?" She says "I love paul but I need a real man's dick to satisfy me." I tell James that this could be the greatest night of his life, but he must do exactly what I tell him to do.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:41 pm

So James says good-by to his smirking friends and we make our way to the cars. I tell James to follow us to the house and I tell Lisa to ride with James. I also tell her to bring plenty of tissues because it is a long ride and I don't think that James' young cock can hold out very long. There is no traffic but I tell paul to drive slow so Lisa can tease her new boyfriend. I tell paul that by now I am sure she has his belt unbuckled, zipper opened and his cock exposed. I tell paul to look into the mirror just as his wife's head disappears from view. My nasty slut is sucking his young cock as he drives, just as I knew that she would. About half way home Lisa's head is back on her headrest and she is relaxing.

At the house there is no need for preliminaries so we head straight for the bedroom. James did shoot his first load in the car but I'm sure that he has plenty left. Lisa said that his cock is bigger than mine, she only hope that he knows how to use it. We all undress, I tell paul to undress his wife for me but to leave her stockings and heels on, that's how I like to fuck her. I order Lisa to get on her knees before me and start sucking my cock. While she doing this I ask James how he likes Lisa. He says that she is the hottest woman that he ever met of even knew existed. I ask if he is man enough to fuck her in front of her husband. When he doesn't answer I tell him that I will show him how it is done. The last time I was with Lisa I was tender and didn't say much, tonight I am obnoxious and domineering, showing off for our new friend. I start by pulling my cock from her mouth and and slapping her across the face with it a couple of time. I then tell paul to get the slut collar that I bought her and put it on her. I tell her to kneel on the bed and prepare herself for me. Before I mount her I tell her husband to get her ready by licking her cunt and ass. James is taking this all in. When she is sufficiently worked over I abruptly push paul away and get behind her, teasing her pussy with my cock. I ask Lisa if she wants my cock and she says "yes fuck me now JC." I rub her some more and say "not until your husband asks me to fuck you." Paul chimes in right away and say "yes please fuck her." I look at him and say "you known how to ask properly paul." and he responds "PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE SIR." With that I thrust my cock all the way into her juicy pussy. I look at James and tell him that's how it is done.

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Wonderfully explicit telling of the tale, JC. Thank you. Hoping we learn how young James had his way with your slut.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:39 am

capt_spongefoot wrote:Wonderfully explicit telling of the tale, JC. Thank you. Hoping we learn how young James had his way with your slut.
Yes, there is a lot more to tell from that night and I think James may surprise you.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:29 pm

After some rest and drinks it is James' turn at Lisa. She asks James to come by her and let her suck his cock. He is too hot for your wife not to do as she says. She tell paul that she will enjoy getting fucked by this big young dick. She give James a long kiss and says "I'm ready for you stud, make it last." She lays on her back and as he is about to mount her I stop him and ask Paul "are you going to let this punk kid fuck your beautiful wife without a fight?" He says nothing. I then tell James to look Paul in the eye and tell him that he is going to fuck his wife. He is nervous as hell but he knows he has to do it. He looks at Paul and says "I am going to fuck your wife."

Before he can I prop Lisa's ass up on a pillow and start playing with her pussy. When she starts to moan I tell paul to come over to the bed and tell him that he are going to guide James' cock into his wife's pussy. paul puts his hand around the young man's cock. It is awkward at first but they both get use to it. paul leads him to his wife's open pussy and guides him into it. I Lisa and tell her to enjoy her stud. She says "thank you darling.

James sticks the length of his cock into paul's wife and she accepts it with a moan of pleasure. She looks at her husband and says "paul, this young cock is already in places where yours has never been."

James is more experienced than I had imagined. He's not pounding Lisa extremely hard but he is fucking her good and she is loving it. Lisa wraps her legs around his waist, as James moves up to her face and start passionately kissing her. They look good together in spite of of the age difference. Lisa whispers in his ear that she loves the way that he is fucking her. She knows that he is young and she is controlling the motion so that he does not cum too soon. She wants the fuck to last. They changes position so that Lisa is on top in better control. Her cunt clinches tightly as she has her first orgasm with James. He doesn't let up and Lisa gets wild again. She moans and screams as the sweat together. I am impressed with this young man.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Thumbs up!

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm

I can tell by his intensity that he won't hold out much longer. I ask Lisa if she want his cum inside of her. She says that she would love to feel his cum, but only if I allow it. I tell James that he may cum in my woman, but only if he does as I tell him. He must allow paul to clean him off when he is finished. He quickly agrees just before letting out a big grunt and getting locked in a shattering climax. Lisa says "paul, he just shot soo much cum up my pussy, I bet you can't wait to clean me up and lick his cum."

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:28 am

To finish our story:

It's paul's turn to show us what he can do. I steer James over to him and he kneels before him and starts licking and sucking his dick and balls. The young man is not sure if it likes it or not but he knows he has to subject himself to it. Lisa is mesmerized watching her husband suck cock. She is definitely intrigued by the situation and paul seems to be enjoying it as well (he had done this for his ex-wife's lovers). I love exercising my control over the three of them. When the time is right I move James away tell paul to go clean his wife's pussy, and do a good job.

I was impressed with James tonight, he shows potential but its hard to read him. I tell him that he experienced something few men of his age ever come close to having. i tell him that if he likes fucking mature women I could train him to be a bull. There is no shortage of cougars looking for a young stud with a big cock. I ask him if he enjoyed the perverse pleasure of taking another man's wife and he couldn't deny it. I'm not sure if he considers me the world coolest guy or the world's biggest asshole. At any rate I tell him to think it over and give me a call.

Paul finishes cleaning his wife and James is dressed. Lisa comes by me and gives me a hug. I tell paul that it's too late for me to go home so I am staying here tonight. I sneer at him and say "I will be taking your wife and your bed tonight, do you have a problem with that?" He says "no Sir, I will sleep somewhere else."

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:46 am

jc1 wrote:I can tell by his intensity that he won't hold out much longer. I ask Lisa if she want his cum inside of her. She says that she would love to feel his cum, but only if I allow it. I tell James that he may cum in my woman, but only if he does as I tell him. He must allow paul to clean him off when he is finished. He quickly agrees just before letting out a big grunt and getting locked in a shattering climax. Lisa says "paul, he just shot soo much cum up my pussy, I bet you can't wait to clean me up and lick his cum."
What a great finish for all participants! Thank you JC for relating the details.
James will regret it the rest of his life if he doesn't take you up on your offer.
Maybe next time you and James can DP Lisa while paul listens to his wife be pleasured by others.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:30 am

capt_spongefoot wrote:
jc1 wrote:I can tell by his intensity that he won't hold out much longer. I ask Lisa if she want his cum inside of her. She says that she would love to feel his cum, but only if I allow it. I tell James that he may cum in my woman, but only if he does as I tell him. He must allow paul to clean him off when he is finished. He quickly agrees just before letting out a big grunt and getting locked in a shattering climax. Lisa says "paul, he just shot soo much cum up my pussy, I bet you can't wait to clean me up and lick his cum."
What a great finish for all participants! Thank you JC for relating the details.
James will regret it the rest of his life if he doesn't take you up on your offer.
Maybe next time you and James can DP Lisa while paul listens to his wife be pleasured by others.
Capt Spongfoot, never heard from James, I'm guessing he woke up the next morning with a bad hangover and a lot of guilt. This lifestyle is not for everyone and especially not for young people. My wife and I were in our 50's when we got started.

Looking back maybe it was wrong for me to interfere in other's lives like this, but I do know that paul and Lisa are very much in love and happier than they have ever before, also whatever young ladies that James dates will benifit from his experience.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:44 am

I asked her if she wanted me to enter her with my cock, she whispered yes. I told her that she must have her husband ask me to fuck her. Before she can ask Paul said "yes please do" I said "please do what?" He replied "PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE."
As exciting and wanton as this reads, it really is an example of the duty and responsibility of a bull to safely steer the events under his control. You were asked to come into their lives and provide a service (I know, more of a calling). This request allows both husband and wife one more opportunity to affirm and remove that last fearful doubt about their entering a new phase in their marriage. I think it show much respect to the wife, and especially to the cuckold husband.

I'm sorry James got a bit scared by being serviced by the husband. Probably still a bit young and unsettled by the audience.

Well written saga. A nice look into the bull perspective.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:50 am

nevertoolate wrote:
I asked her if she wanted me to enter her with my cock, she whispered yes. I told her that she must have her husband ask me to fuck her. Before she can ask Paul said "yes please do" I said "please do what?" He replied "PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE."
As exciting and wanton as this reads, it really is an example of the duty and responsibility of a bull to safely steer the events under his control. You were asked to come into their lives and provide a service (I know, more of a calling). This request allows both husband and wife one more opportunity to affirm and remove that last fearful doubt about their entering a new phase in their marriage. I think it show much respect to the wife, and especially to the cuckold husband.

I'm sorry James got a bit scared by being serviced by the husband. Probably still a bit young and unsettled by the audience.

Well written saga. A nice look into the bull perspective.
Thank you for the comment nevertoolate, but you are making me sound more noble than I really am. I wasn't looking for affirmation, I just wanted to hear paul surrender his wife too me. I am really kind of a jerk with a big dick and an even bigger ego. It is important in this relationship that each of us understans our role. I continue to gradually push paul's limits and we all enjoy his humiliation.

The hottest thing that a cuckold can say to me is "please Sir, cum imside of my wifes married pussy."

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:01 pm

jc1 wrote:
Thank you for the comment nevertoolate, but you are making me sound more noble than I really am. I wasn't looking for affirmation, I just wanted to hear paul surrender his wife too me. I am really kind of a jerk with a big dick and an even bigger ego. It is important in this relationship that each of us understans our role. I continue to gradually push paul's limits and we all enjoy his humiliation.

The hottest thing that a cuckold can say to me is "please Sir, cum imside of my wifes married pussy."
JC,
I would like to challenge your assessment of your nobility in this situation. In my opinion, cuckolds like Paul have nothing but respect for a man "with a big dick and even bigger ego" who carries himself as you do. I suspect what you believe makes you a jerk is exactly what Paul wants from you for him and his wife, and that he enjoys his surrender to you as much if not more than you do.

Much respect to you for your stories with this couple.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:44 am

subtoall wrote:
jc1 wrote:

JC,
I would like to challenge your assessment of your nobility in this situation. In my opinion, cuckolds like Paul have nothing but respect for a man "with a big dick and even bigger ego" who carries himself as you do. I suspect what you believe makes you a jerk is exactly what Paul wants from you for him and his wife, and that he enjoys his surrender to you as much if not more than you do.

Much respect to you for your stories with this couple.
Subtoall,
First let me thank you for taking the time to read my stories and leave a comment. It is much appreciated.

Secondly, I understand what you are saying, yes I am providing Lisa and paul with what they desire and need. In fact paul has emailed me many times telling me how much fuller I have made their lives. But, as I said before I am not doing it for them. I feed my ego by fucking married women and controlling their husbands. This is the only thing that gets me off.

Outside of this I have a productive life and consider myself a pretty nice guy. I am not a religious man, but sometimes I question the morality of what I am doing. I don't feel that this is very noble, but I can't stop doing it.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:31 am

I'm glad to see that you're still at it!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:54 am

SutterKane wrote:I'm glad to see that you're still at it!
Thank you SutterKane. I see that many people are looking at this post but few are commenting.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Noble? I guess it's how you define it.
As it is, it is what Paul & Lisa and couples just like them want and need. Perhaps the special attention you give them can't be found anywhere else.
Providing them with that may constitute a noble deed.
In any event - you receive enjoyment too so I see it as a win,win,win. What could be more noble than that?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 am

I'm just happy that you are keeping us in the loop. On this forum, it's not uncommon to have 8K views and 30 replies. Don't let that discourage you!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:50 am

SamWarrens and SutterKane, thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I am still active with Lisa and Paul and will post more when I have the time. Some of our activities are pretty intense however, and I'm conflicted about posting them. I'm not proud of some of the ways Lisa ans I have treated Paul.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Great writing! Enjoying the stories... please continue!