progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:30 pm

38k and 60d you guys may be right. I love that she actually does enjoy the femdom and quiet frankly that is a huge plus given that when I first introduced femdom to her she really wasn't into it, but now she enjoys it which is really hot! I guess for cuckolding, maybe down the road she comes around to the idea like she did with femdom. Also, over time, it seems femdom can easily attract the cuckolding fantasy, so we will see if that does happen.

I read this after a little conversation she and I had last night. I did some chores and she gave me a little compliment about doing them. I told her I was getting ready to go to the gym and I wanted to giver her less time to do chores so she would have more time with her boyfriend. She gave a smile and with a little chuckle told me I was too much. I told her I couldn't help it, and asked her if she did (meaning had a boyfriend) and since it would be all about her, if she would keep me involved, or prefer me to participate? Or if she would do it by herself?

Her smile grew and her eyes widened, I think surprised that I was bringing this up and being detailed about this. She told me with a teasing laugh, "I wouldn't want you there." She walked over to me and gave me a little pat on my side, like a sarcastic sympathetic pat. I was melting inside and extremely aroused and excited. I told her that was fair enough and I'd be fine with that. I then asked her if she would tell him I approved of it or act like it was a secret. She said playfully, "I would say you approved" I smiled at her and told her she was my Goddess. She smiled, shook her head and said I was naughty while she walked away.

The conversation did end to where it could continue or at least left the door open to bring up the conversation again. She also didn't seem annoyed or put off by the questions, and she seemed to have entertainment answering them.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:59 am

Great conversation - nicely done, keeping your cool and drawing out the conversation. I imagine she struggles with expressing her feelings about her kinky desires much as you do.

Having said that, you two have so much fun together, it's great!

Whether she is seeing someone else, or if she ever does, the way you two play with your shared kinks is great to see.

Good luck and keep us posted!

-60d
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 pm

She enjoyed that. She likes the idea, and is getting used to you promoting it. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:18 am

Bits and pieces of updates. The other day I sent her a text asking her to explain to me why when I think of her I have this urge to want to get on my knees and start serving her. She replied, "Haha I love it." This weekend she came up with a plan to go to a little isolated get away with two other couples who are our friends. We stayed in these little cabins which was fun and provided some close time together for her and I which was nice. When she brought up what we were doing, I thought the long drive would maybe lead to talking about this, but unfortunately it did not.

After we got to our place, I dont know if it was me simply carrying in her black leather wedge boots or the thought of being in a romantic cabin with her, but I certainly felt highly wanting her. After a few times expressing to her how badly I wanted her she told me, "We should lock that thing up!" I was caught a bit off guard because she rarely suggests such an idea, but I replied excitedly that I would love to lock myself up, but I had not packed my cage. Our cabin was small and one of our friends had the larger one and that was where we all spent time together. After hanging out a bit with them, we went back to our cabin, my wife asked if I had packed the condoms and to my stupid self I had not. We figured we would need to go to a store to get some. It was a bit fun coming up with some nonsense story to explain driving into town at a late hour, but we drove together to the store to get condoms.

Now my "cheating" suspicions popped back up when we pulled into the parking lot of the store and she very excitedly says, "Oh! maybe they have this special kind of gel my friend told me about." I tried to ask more about this gel as we walked into the store, but I dont know if she was wanting to stay quiet about the topic in the parking lot, but she didn't answer. As we picked up the condom box I asked if she saw the gel she was excited about. She looked around and said she did not see it. I asked her more about what it was and she said it was a gel the women put on that would allow protection, and there would be no need for a condom. I asked, "Your friend told you about it?" Thinking, I can't see my wife talking about sex, or at least talking to the specifics of protection during sex with a friend. She quickly replied, "Yes." Thinking this was I conversation I just couldn't really see my wife having, or at the very least if she did have this conversation she would deliver it in a way where she would refer to her friend by name, and not just "friend". I asked her what friend. She mumbled her response to where I could not hear the name she said, so I asked her again who it was. Like she was annoyed she had to say it and with a very quick and sharp response she gave a name of a friend that existed, but I hardly knew.

When we got back to our place, that was nothing more than one bed, a love sofa and a bathroom, she sat on the sofa and started browsing her phone. Since it was late there was not much to do I did the same and she placed her feet in my lap for a massage. After a short time she brought her foot up to my face and I took that as an invitation to smell them, which I did and I glanced at her to see if I read the invitation correctly. Maybe as hot as getting feedback was her continuing to look at her phone, not seemingly caring I was smelling her foot. With the lack of reaction I gave her foot a kiss and a more of a deeper sniff, waiting for her to comment or maybe pull her foot away thinking it was "too much" I still got nothing more than her focus on her phone. After a few moments of my spoiling myself of kissing and smelling her foot she finally took her other foot and rubbed my crotch. She finally looked up at me and told me to get into bed.

I don't know if it was the combination of being in a intimate place, her letting me be her foot sub while she focused on something completely different, and the thought of how excited she was to look for a contraceptive that her "friend" told her about, but we had a really really good time. Not only, given all that going on in my head, able to last, but when it was my turn I came twice back to back. Which I think she enjoyed seeing that I was able to do such a thing. Unforunately there was no cuckold talking, but knowing she doesn't always like our sex being kinky or filled with kinky talk, and recently having a discussion about cuckolding, it was maybe best to keep it out of the bed talk this time.

The weekend went out and the times we spent with our friends I noticed she would openly, in a way emasculate me in front of our friends. It had this humiliation feel to it, which at times would actually be a bit awkward, but also at the same time be hot. She would tease me in front of everyone about how I could not do some things that probably other men could do or routinely do. Not necessarily bedroom things, but every day things. Although one time, during a late night hour and after a couple drinks, the conversation with everyone lead to bedroom topics and with the help of the other women laughing about having other thoughts of things during sex, my wife jumped in and also hinted she too thinks of others in bed.

The second night I was building up to having another great night since our first night was so great, but my wife was not in the mood. Seeing my dissapointment she offered, "You can suck my toes." I asked, "really?" She didn't say anything else but took her socks off and aggressively shoved her feet in my face. I spent most of my time either with my eyes closed enjoying my intimate time with her foot, or when my eyes were open I was looking at her sexy feet and what I got to enjoy. It ended when I looked up at her, at the other end of the sofa, and saw this absolute look of empowerment and confidence she had watching me enjoy her feet. After I was done she very softly and confidently told me, "Good boy."

The next day I couldn't get that look she had of empowerment and confidence out of my head. Everytime I saw her I just got this super submissive feel. I also felt the need to tell her that everytime I saw her black wedged boots by the bed I instantly got aroused. She smiled and simply said, "Good." That night before bed she was again resting on the couch on her phone and I again was giving her a foot massage. We got talking about something, and somehow got talking about when we are in arguments I should just let her talk and not saying anything. I told her she was always right which she smiled and said she knew. I told her she was my Goddess and mistress which she said, "Mmmm I like that!"

This night she was in the mood and we played in bed. She orgasmed quickly and when it was my turn she brought up a bit of the cuckolding fantasy. She made her typical statement that I was lucky to do her and that so many guys wish they could. I asked really? which she told me, "Oh yes." I asked, "How do you know?" Trying to carry on the conversation, but she didn't answer and instead gave me a light kiss and I didn't last.

I was all ready to find a moment to openly talk about cuckolding, but even though there were moments of us furthering her femdom side, it just didn't have a feel of furthering the cuckolding side of things. Probably a missed opportunity, but at the very least she definitely established more of her femdom side.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Great update! I've really enjoyed watching your wife's confidence grow over the last year or so - her satisfaction too. Both of you seem more relaxed and at ease with the direction things are going. It all seems to flow pretty naturally now.

When teasing each other about her boyfriend, you might ask if she prefers condoms or the gel, or if she just has him pull out. After you've cleaned up the house before heading to the gym, you can tell her it's OK for her and her boyfriend to leave the bedroom a mess because you'll be happy to tidy up when you get home. It's a fun thing you two have going with this line of teasing.

I know you really want her to take a lover for real, or to tell you about it if she already has. If I had to guess, she hasn't, but she thinks about it quite a bit. And for her, that might always be enough. Or not. It feels like you're now more in the moment and focused on the journey rather than just the destination, and I think that's great. Enjoy every day with what sounds like a wonderful woman.

Final note: I know that look of confidence you describe when looking up from suckling her toes.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 am

60d - Thank you, I've really enjoyed her growing confidence and her enjoyment and embracing of more femdom things. I also like that tease with the boyfriend comment.

Last night when she got home from work she took off her black leather boots she wore to work and relaxed on the couch. As quickly as I could I got on the couch so I could give her a foot massage. Probably as soon as I started I became aroused and she noticed. She tried to express surprise that I was so hard, but I let her know it was because I got the opportunity to rub her feet. I spent pretty much the entire evening massaging her feet and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

While I was rubbing her feet a commercial came on for the new fifty shades of grey movie. I thought the guy the lead actress was flirting with in the trialer was not the grey character and I asked her if it was a different guy. She told me it was Mr. Grey and said, "Although that is NOT who I was imaging in my head when I read the book." The comment set me up perfectly to ask who she WAS imagining in her head when she read the book, but I whiffed and instead asked if she wanted to play fifty shades of grey and I would be Mr. Grey. She, almost laughing at such an idea, shook her head and said no, but she said we would have sex.

Well the time came for bed and as soon as we got into bed she told me she was not in the mood. Although I was dissapointed I told her it was OK and that I could take care of it on my own. Quiet frankly getting denied is hot and something I may need to get used to. She asked the question to herself, "What? We've done it twice this week? That's enough, you should feel lucky you get it that much." She asked what I was going to do and I told her I could use the boots she wore to work to get me off. Thinking she would probably give me sympathy, she instead told me, "Those boots are perfect for you!" That little comment was extremely hot to hear. Not only was she not giving in and being sympathetic, she was encouraging that I do indeed leave the room and go enjoy myself with her boots she had worn all day. So I did just that and admittedly it was hot.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:56 pm

As usual, an entertaining update - thanks!

I admire how open you two are with each other about your masturbation - more so your's than her's, but it's not completely lopsided. She might not announce every time she gets off with a dildo, but you're both open with the fact that she has the toys for a reason. For whatever reason, some/many/most wives are threatened by their partner's masturbation. Maybe some men too. Seems much healthier for your wife to use masturbation to manage your excitement when she's not interested, or would rather get off some other way.

You're into physical chastity (no personal experience). Based on her comment this past weekend, and her growing willingness to get more involved in managing your release, might she get off more on caging you than on sending you off to wank? What about you? I've read on this forum that extended wear can really underline your role as a submissive, especially if she remains active in penetrative sex, whether with men or toys. If you end up playing with this, I'll be very interested in reading about your experience.

Funny about the Shades of Gray whiff ;-) But also great that she's showing even more confidence when it comes to sharing her sexual thoughts and feelings. You know from your own experience how scary it can be. I'm really impressed with how you two have worked to trust each other more through sharing more and really listening. You can always ask her later who's in her head when she's imagining bondage scenes (I've never read or watched it). You can ask her if it gets her hot to think about submitting to an "alpha" man in that way. You can remind her that the ball's in her court if she really wants that experience.

Have fun!

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm

60dCommon wrote:As usual, an entertaining update - thanks!

I admire how open you two are with each other about your masturbation - more so your's than her's, but it's not completely lopsided. She might not announce every time she gets off with a dildo, but you're both open with the fact that she has the toys for a reason. For whatever reason, some/many/most wives are threatened by their partner's masturbation. Maybe some men too. Seems much healthier for your wife to use masturbation to manage your excitement when she's not interested, or would rather get off some other way.

You're into physical chastity (no personal experience). Based on her comment this past weekend, and her growing willingness to get more involved in managing your release, might she get off more on caging you than on sending you off to wank? What about you? I've read on this forum that extended wear can really underline your role as a submissive, especially if she remains active in penetrative sex, whether with men or toys. If you end up playing with this, I'll be very interested in reading about your experience.

Funny about the Shades of Gray whiff ;-) But also great that she's showing even more confidence when it comes to sharing her sexual thoughts and feelings. You know from your own experience how scary it can be. I'm really impressed with how you two have worked to trust each other more through sharing more and really listening. You can always ask her later who's in her head when she's imagining bondage scenes (I've never read or watched it). You can ask her if it gets her hot to think about submitting to an "alpha" man in that way. You can remind her that the ball's in her court if she really wants that experience.

Have fun!

-60d
Funny you bring up that some wives are threatened by their partners masturbation. My wife brought something like that up the other day, I had teased that I should go relieve myself and she brought up, "You know a lot of wives don't like it when their husbands masterbate." She went on to say that they either think their husband is thinking of someone else, or they do it and never want to have sex. My wife let me know she didn't have to worry about either of those concerns with me.

I would love for her to be more for chastity. Like I said, rarely is it her initiating the use of it, or even idea. Usually it is me suggesting I wear the cage and she agrees, but even then I am not in it for very long. One reason I think I am not in it for very long is she usually wants me by the end of the night, and I also think she worries about it causing damage. However, I think her thought is with the whole dom/sub relationship is she thinks I expect sexual release in return to her either locking me up or having me do chores. Even though I've told her in the past it didn't need to be a sexual thing, I may bring that back up to her and remind her I don't need to be sexually satisfied if she wants to put me in cage for a day, that she simply can just put me in it and go about the day as normal and it can end however she wants because she is in control.

To add: yesterday a little bored, I sent her a text with a link to a site that was all about femdom things, and the site had a link to humiliating ideas for your submissive, it had tips and ideas for fun fantasy and role playing, so I sent her the link to it. There were a lot of Dom/sub ideas, but there was also a cuckolding fantasy role playing idea section and cuckolding in real life ideas all on one page, so I knew she'd read through it all. I told her I was bored and just thinking about her and some of these ideas. She replied, "Hahaha where do you find these things?" She then sent me a text saying she liked one of the ideas which was me painting her toenails. I was somewhat expecting her to bring up that the list was too far over the top, but she seemed to have fun with it and even picked an idea.

I've been more open to sharing some really kinky ideas that center around her hotness and I think she is starting to like the attention and hearing about my very naughty and dirty ideas, because I think it shows her just how attracted I am to her and how hot she is to me. I also think it opens her mind to what I am willing to enjoy. In the past, she'd either laugh it off or make a comment that I was too horny, but now she not only goes along with it she genuinely seems to enjoy my submissive feel towards her and will sometimes add to the ideas I bring up. Even though I've been the one bringing up kink ideas, I too sometimes get nervous or embarrassed to share all my ideas with her, but that it seems to be changing as I feel more comfortable opening up to somethings to share. Cuckolding falls under one of those things I still sometimes gets nervous or embarrassed to talk about, but as I share other ideas I feel myself getting more and more confident and comfortable to start opening up more about the cuckolding fantasy outside and inside the bedroom.

Her growing enjoyment of femdom makes me think some day she may catch onto cuckolding.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Maybe she'd get off on caging you on days when she chooses to masturbate rather than have sex with you. If she's in the mood for some "me time" in the evening, she could lock you up for the night - or maybe even until the following evening. Seems like something you'd like. Maybe she'd enjoy it too? It does seem she finds acts of devotion from you to be sexy.

I have no first-hand experience with enforced chastity. I can see how the symbolism and the physical sensation (or lack of it) might be a pretty powerful way of reinforcing her power and your devotion. For instance, if she were to cage you before going to the gym or out for the evening with girlfriends, it would keep your hands off you junk, but at the same time keep you constantly focused on her as you performed your chores.

Interesting to see if this is something she locks onto.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:55 am

Nothing really to update. I've continued to try and take peaks at her phone whenever I get the chance to see if there are any texts to anyone I don't know or phone calls, but the few minutes I have I don't see anything. Unless she deletes texts or phone calls immediately, I don't know if I'll find anything there. There is still the chance that she could be communicating with someone on one of her social media apps, but again she rarely leaves her phone around long enough for me to check. Another problem with checking is there will sometimes be a notification on the app like a (2) to notify there is a new update or new message, but if I were to open the app it would delete that notification so she would probably figure out that it had been opened.

She's certainly getting more and more dominant though when we are together, which is hot. The other day while watching something on the couch I started off by cuddling her, like a normal cuddle, shoulder to shoulder and my arm around her, but she changed the position rather quickly to her placing her feet in my lap and was given a foot massage. Another time, again, just hanging out on the couch, she out of nowhere started to just rub her feet all over my head. Through the spaces her feet would create around my face, I looked at her and she must have seen the enjoyment in my face as she asked, "You like that?" In which I told her I loved it. The last couple times we have had sex she has initiated it, and at the beginning I've been all determined to start the cuckolding dirty talk but once that topic or image pops into my head my stamina goes out the window. I've tried to hold on and outlast her so that when she is done and it is my turn I can bring it up, but I haven't been able to make it that long.

Continuing on the femdom path, yesterday I suggested getting locked up and having her send me out to do some chores such as going to an adult store and getting a new toy. Although it never happened, that day she had asked me to do a chore and I never got around to doing it. When she found out I didn't do the chore she said, "Well, I'll just put you in your cage to make sure that chore gets done." I excitedly replied I would, but she just laughed it off and told me to get it done. Later that night I asked if she wanted to watch porn together and she replied, "You don't get to watch porn tonight, you didn't do (the chore)." and she patted me on the head. When I looked at her to show dissapointment she met me with a grin and a mockingly sympathetic face. She did see something where the guy was tied to the bed wearing a dildo on his forehead. My wife saw it and said, "Oh yeah I can see where that would be nice! She's riding the dildo and he's licking her." So needless to say I am looking for something like that because I think she would like to try it.

I still need to talk to her about trying out putting me in the chastity cage on the days/nights she doesn't want to do anything. Because what a big turn on in all this is the mental game of knowing the power and control she has over me, the cage would be a constant reminder of that control and at the same time she wouldn't have to give any attention because I would feel like I was getting attention. If that makes sense. Like I posted previously, talking about cuckolding with her is something that still sometimes makes me nervous and embarrassed. But, I don't know if it's the seemingly more comfortable we both have been about talking about sexual things together, or her constant comments of seeing something about a wife that is sleeping around and her saying, "Oh, you would love that." but I get this urge to spill all of it out and not caring what she says about it because I feel like the worst that can happen is she says no. But then again, I've always felt a false hope of something happening is better than a definite no, even though that can be frustrating at times. I go down this road of wanting it and hoping her opinion has changed, and thinking her opinion has changed only to have her remind me it has not. So it's like this balancing act of continue as it is now with the hope of maybe it'll happen, but not going too far where I get the definite no.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Ok some updates and some movement in at least her dominant side. Yesterday she hung out with a girlfriend and her friend had a few other of her girlfriends over. Well one of the women at this get together my wife met seemed to have a huge influence on my wife. By my wifes description of this woman I would say she is a very opinionated and strong woman, there is no question she is the one that controls her relationship. When she got married her husband took her last name. Well I found my wife can be pretty influenced by such a person. When she got home she seemed to only want to talk about this woman and her relationship with her husband. It came off as she really admired this womans strength and power control, especially in her relationship. She told me, "I think she likes and respects me, I bet she completely dominates her husband too, and I bet he likes feeling emasculated and I think she can tell I have that sort of power over you (by their conversation)." My wife went on telling me she emasculates me and how I like that. I was starting to wonder what in the world did my wife tell her about our relationship! I was highly intrigued with her talking about her day with this woman and how much influence she seemed to have on my wife. I even suggested to her that maybe we should hang out with them which my wife replied, "Oh I so would!" One of the conversations my wife brought up she had was this woman talked about a hot guy. I replied saying I bet if this woman wanted that guy she'd probably try and get him not caring what her husband thought. My wife chuckled and said, "You would LOVE that, knowing I was having sex with some guy on like our couch or bed." I shot back that I would find that extremely hot and thinking maybe this conversation was going to go somewhere she left the room when she made that comment and returned only to change the subject.

As the night went on, I don't know if this is going to be the new normal for our nightly routine of me massaging her feet, but probably for a good 30 minutes of lounging on the couch and watching TV, we were positioned to where I was massaging one foot and she rested her other foot right at my nose. She knew exactly what was going on as she kept it there I was inhaling deeply enjoying the scent and occasionally giving her foot a kiss. I was very much enjoying the time until she said, "I am going to bed and you're coming too." I happily followed her into the bedroom. I will say she very much enjoyed the act, it was all vanilla, but I could tell she really enjoyed it. I tried my best to hold on longer than her because again I thought if I could get time to focus on me I could bring up the cuckolding fantasy, but unfortunately I didn't last and we ended at the same time.

Today as we were both getting ready to leave she gave me a list of chores she wanted me to do. All with a very stern voice she told me each chore she wanted done by the time she got home and she even went to giving me a short demonstration on how to do some of the things properly, as she told me she wanted them done and wanted them done correctly. This by no means was some sort of "Hey hun can you do the dishes tonight when you get home." Type of request. This came across as demands. Seeing how she had gotten ready for the day and her tone of how she was treating me, before we left, I let her know how attractive she was. She laughed and shook her head and said, "None for you for a few days."

I thought this was the perfect time to bring up being locked up. I told her I had an idea and she asked what it was. I told her on the days she didn't want anything she could lock me up. I said since a lot of what is hot to me is the mental control and power she has on me, being locked up will mean I don't get to have her and yet at the same time I'm satisfied because mentally I'll be reminded she owns me. I told her the end didn't need to end in anything sexual because my pleasure would be being locked up. I also told her she would control all of it. She smiled and said "Ok! Sounds good to me!" She had a look on her face that looked like she genuinely liked the idea. I told her to not hesitate to lock me up on days she didn't want anything. I also told her she would probably get more chores out of me. She laughed and said "Ok!"

So we will see if she still keeps that in mind and orders me to be locked up. I do think she will enjoy it once she starts, and we will see how this goes! I was excited to see her positive reaction to my suggestion and she seemed to be excited to give it a try which was good.

I probably had plenty of times to bring up cuckolding last night, and I wish I would have, especially just pushing through and continuing on her one comment. I guess when the time happens where I want to bring it up, I feel like I am ready to have a serious conversation about it, not just throwing it out there as a fantasy moment. So I'm always hesitant because I want the moment to be right and obviously my hope is to have some sort of positive response. Even though she knows I find it all hot and knows it's a fantasy of mine and even knows I would want it for real, I don't know why, but it's hard to just throw it out there to start a conversation about it.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Great updates!

A few quick thoughts: I imagine that if the dom wife told your sweetie she emasculates her husband, and he likes it, that your wife revealed the same about the two of you. Could have been when it was just the two of them, but, much more likely, it was when all the women were together and laughing about their men. Women can be weird that way - revealing the sort of intimacies they'd be horrified having us share.

As far as pushing the cuckolding, I'm not sure that's really your place in the relationship you're describing. As you say, she knows everything. She even seems to bring it up more frequently than you! If opportunities arise to tease back, go for it! If it comes up in conversation, having a relaxed discussion about her fears, the mechanics (where? when? with whom?), and how it fits into your larger life plans (kids, careers) could help her suss out where she wants to take that part of her sex life.

You really do seem to be living your dream - enjoy it! Enjoy her! All of this is just my opinion, but if you really want to give control to her, then do what she says. Sexually, you seem to be doing the job. She seems to be enjoying having control and initiating everything, and you enjoy submitting and performing. Do a really great job with the chores, and be humble about it - its a start. Who knows, through the influence of her new-found friend, you might be in for some new twists.

Keep us posted on how things develop!

-60d
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Any Valentines updates? ;-)
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:38 pm

GREAT Valentines Day!! I type this with an anxious exciting feeling just rolling in my stomach. We enjoyed the night together and I had wanted to talk about this fantasy further with her and I don't know what did it, but I got the courage to just bring it up and talk about it. I had read a blog about the lifestyle of cuckolding and hotwifing from a woman's point of view, and many of the posts of her describing certain things of the lifestyle I really felt helped express how I felt. I thought it would be a great thing to share with my wife.

I told her to be honest I was a bit embarrassed and nervous to share something with her, but I had read these blog posts that I was wondering if she would read with an open mind. She asked what it was and I told her what it was about and told her it was from a women's point of view and I thought it captured how I felt for the most part pretty well. I showed her 5 blog posts that I felt expressed how I felt and I agreed with. As soon as she opened it up she saw what it was all about and she smiled, chuckled, and said cutely, "Oh babes."

As she was reading through the blog she said she understood why I was the way I was and she loved that I was obsessed with her and only her. She said it gave her more confidence when she needs it. I told her I wasn't just making it up when I tell her she is my Goddess and I worship her. She said she loved that and it makes her feel good. She continued to read on. On a side note, she had been wanting this one particular thing for a week or so, but I haven't gotten it for her yet. I told her if she reads on, she may find a way on getting the thing she wanted. She smiled and said, "Or at least get you to take me shopping all day!"

When she was done reading all the blogs I had shared with her, she said she completely understood it. She told me she could play along and it is fun. She also said I needed to see things from her side, which I completely agreed with.

The night was suddenly getting very late and we both needed to get to sleep. After we realized how late it was, she said we could talk about it all again soon. What really got me excited to where I couldn't really get to sleep was she said she needed to explain her thoughts before we continued on. I told her I would really enjoy talking about it again soon. I was excited because for one the conversation went really well and she wanted to talk about it again soon and she was really engaged in it all. It also had this feel of she actually wanted to look into it all more and especially with her last comment of saying "before we continue on." Like she wanted to talk over some ground rules becuse we are going somewhere with this.

All day I've been thinking about what our next conversation is going to entail and where it is going to go. I've had thoughts that turn my stomach inside out thinking, 'is this really going to happen?' because from our conversation last night it just had that feel. My guess is we will talk about it again this weekend, and from how last night went I think she may even be the one to bring it back up. Maybe the greatest thing from the conversation was how comfortable we both felt with each other talking about it, and almost how it felt normal to talk openly to each other about it.

So a great Valentines Day and I can't wait to see where this goes, because it has the feel of it is going somewhere and, wow, what a feeling!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Congratulations! I continue to be impressed with how well you two communicate about all of this - with how well your kinks mesh too.

Intriguing remark from her, that she understands why you are the way you are. I'd be interested in hearing more from her on this topic. I imagine most of us wonder why we enjoy this kink, but it's interesting to hear a woman's perspective - especially from a natural dom like your wife.

One way or another you will "continue on." Keep having fun!
-60d

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:35 am

Sounds like progress is definitely being made . You two are opening up to each other like never before . She wants to explain her thoughts before you continue , sounds promising . I hope , for your sake , that she's seeing things from your POV and is becoming more into your way of thinking. It could also mean that she understands how you feel and is willing to roll play , but not take it as far as you want. Let us know how the next round goes of your conversation .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Thanks!

jps - I too hope she is seeing things from my point of view and gets more into my way of thinking. From our conversation the other night it seems like she is a bit. You are also right that she may not take it as far as I would ultimately hope for, but at least role play. If that is the case, that is fine, for one we have to start somewhere and maybe realistic role playing the lifestyle (not just dirty talk in bed or occasional teasing comments) will ease her more into the whole thing. Maybe she begins to like it more or wants to try more over time.

I am looking forward to tonight because I feel we may have another open discussion. Today she instructed me to get Tequila for her and said that Tequila makes her wild. That is good to know because all these years I didn't know that lol. I wonder if she has been anticipating the second round of discussion as much as me. I know I said this the first time I really told her and opened up about this fantasy, but having an open conversation about this whole thing really is a relief and I also feel it has brought us closer together.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Tequila? Seems like a good sign to me! Have fun and let us know how it goes!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:11 am

Yesterday evening she was trying on outfits and checking herself out in the mirror. She looked amazing in everything she was trying on and I let her know about it. When I told her how great and hot she looked she asked, "Do I really though?" I continued to reassure her that she looked very hot. She told me she knew I already thought she was hot and my opinion didn't count. Of course I was thinking of the dozen different replies I could have given her encouraging her to test her looks to others, but I didn't.

So last night came and after some drinks I brought up the conversation asking her if we could talk more about what we had talked about on valentines day. We talked for quiet awhile, with her expressing her thoughts about it all. It was an up and down conversation with some highs and lows as far as the entire perspective and her thoughts on it all. It was by far the deepest we have ever talked about it to each other. I did my best answering any questions she had and I did my best trying to explain it the best I could. Was she super enthused and excited? No. But she took the time and I could tell she was processing it all and thinking about things with each answer and question. Finally, after the long talk it ended with her saying in a serious tone, "Maybe I'll do it." It was a punch in the gut feeling but at the same time overly exciting, it was a huge rush of what felt like hundreds of emotions to hear her say that in the way she said it. She then said we could talk about it more later.

To be honest the way the whole conversation was, with how real and serious it was, combined with it being rather late, I thought there would be no sex. But, to my surprise, she grabbed my crotch and told me I better do her good. I didn't hesitate and even though there was no wildness to it, it was some of the most passionate and intimate we have ever been. I could tell she was really enjoying it too.

I will say the conversation and what we shared with each other it feels like it has brought us closer together. May sound silly that it has only been 12 hours since we had the talk, but it certainly feels like we are closer because of it. Her ending the conversation like she did, I am excited to talk more about it. Not only has she been in a really good mood today, she already today she has hinted at some femdom things. She bought a new pairs of shoes the other day and this morning she was wearing them without socks. When I noticed she didn't have socks on I asked her if she was just trying them on or if she was going to put on socks when she wore them out. She said she wasn't going to wear socks and then with a grin she said, "You'll really like them after I wear them without any. They'll start to smell." Tonight we are planning on going out to dinner and another tease she did was, she has a pair of shiny silver booty shorts and I saw them in her dresser and jokingly asked if she was going to wear them. She asked in a serious manner, "You want me to wear those? I'll wear those tonight." I don't know if she meant wear tonight while we are home or out to dinner to wear under her pants, but she knew the thought would make me excited.

So with that, I really can't believe it, but things seem to be moving. I myself am still digesting and processing her response of maybe she will do it. One thing that is rather exciting and hot is it seems from now on when she teases anything about cuckolding, it'll feel different then it has in the past. I know she said we could talk about it more later, but as I myself am still processing the conversation from last night I am sure she is as well, and I would be surprised if we talked about it again tonight. But she has surprised me a lot this week, so we will see!

echoplex
Virgin

Unread post by echoplex » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 am

Congrats on the progress!! What were some of the questions she asked you? Did you talk about her getting a boyfriend on the side?

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 am

A serious-sounding "Maybe I'll do it" is a HUGE FUCKING MILESTONE. That's a total change from your previous view that she really had no interest and was just humoring you.

At this point, I'd say it was much more likely than not that she'll do it.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Wow! Sounds like an intense night. I remember "the night" with my ex like a dream - doesn't feel quite real even all these years later. Not the first night she had another man (that came earlier), but the night when we put it all out there and she said the words - said she liked it and was open to continuing (she did).

If you're up for it, I'd be interested in reading more detail about your conversation- especially what she hopes to get out of an open relationship. Is it more about her expressing her power? In general? Over you? Or is it more about the physical pleasure? Getting things she can't get from you? Spice on top of what you do? Or is it about the transgression - being "bad"? Something else? Very curious!

Thanks!

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Thanks guys! The only thing that I have been thinking about all day is our conversation and what could possibly be next. She's been gone all day so we haven't had much talk besides the little moment we had this morning, but I am very excited for dinner and just spending time with her. Maybe with hopes we can talk more about it all. Some of the questions she asked were if I wanted this for real? Why does this turn me on so much? Do I have concerns that she'd fall for another guy? How do I know she won't fall for another guy? The conversation never got to talking about specifics of how things would play out or anything like that. I guess by her questions and the way she talked about it, I would guess in her mind she was thinking more of a boyfriend type situation. But again, we didn't talk about any specifics, we aren't there yet.

So like I said the conversation had its highs and lows. I would say it ended well compared to how it started. At the beginning of the conversation she started showing frustration toward me having this fantasy. I told her it was fine and we didn't have to do anything with it because it wasn't worth her getting frustrated about it. But each time I tried to express that to her, or explain it to her that I would have no problem dropping this whole thing because it wasn't worth her being frustrated or disliking something of mine, she responded with, "No" and followed that "No" with a reason why we should continue it. Some of her concerns were how do we know she wouldn't fall for the other guy, especially since I have been the only one she has been with. One thing she said that I agreed with and it made me think, was she said she didn't want to feel like she settled with marrying me. Sort of said it and meant it like, what if she hooked up with another guy and he was better in everything, why would she settle with me. But she followed this up with, "But I knew this about you before we got married. I knew what you liked and who you were and I knew you weren't going to change." (referring to my submissiveness and cuckolding fantasies). She even said that she likes the femdom things that we do and she likes me being obsessed with her. Throughout our entire talk she never came out and straight said No to the whole thing. She'd show disinterest or concerns, but follow that up with giving reasons to go forward. After all, at the end of the conversation she said she may do it, and even said we could talk about it more.

60d - At this point I think her doing it would be for me and to satisfy my fantasy. Obviously my wish would be that this would be something she wanted, but maybe if she did do it she may see it as expressing her power over me and some of the other things you mentioned. She may realize she enjoys it and what she can get out of it. And who knows, maybe the more we talk openly about it maybe it could change to her wanting it for herself.

The obvious red flag here was the theme of concern with her for falling for the other guy. When she first brought that up I told her I felt confident enough this wouldn't happen and the reason I was confident in that was because I felt our relationship was strong enough where that wouldn't happen. That was when she brought up how would I know she wouldn't since I have been the only one she's ever been with and the talk of she didn't want to feel like she settled. Extremely good reasons and concerns, but it gave me pause that maybe she doesn't feel like we are as strong as I think we are, and if that is the case, I need to work harder between us to make us stronger. This happening obviously doesn't work if our relationship isn't strong, and I wouldn't want to do this if we both didn't think it was strong.

I am very excited to see where this goes and hope we get to talk more about it soon.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Great update, as usual. I completely understand not being able to get it off your mind.

Your wife seems very thoughtful about all of this. You might ask her why she's worried about falling for another guy. Aside from, maybe, wanting to experience another man sexually, are there more things she wants from other men? Things she thinks she can't get from you? Seems important to get that out in the open before introducing others into your relationship.

As for you being her only partner, that's always seemed like it should be a powerful lure for your wife, at least to me. She's sexually adventurous, and enjoys the attention of men, so it's hard to imagine she doesn't fantasize about sex with other partners. She knows your cock is small - she watches porn, so the contrast must be pretty jarring.

If she can imagine an arrangement where her extracurriculars are with pure fuckbuddies - guys she's into purely because they're great lays, but otherwise not her type for any sort of LTR - then, maybe it's possible everyone in this story will get what they want. Keep up the conversation - the two of you really are admirable in the way you communicate. If you do as well in the other areas of your relationship, I'm sure this will all work out great.

-60d
-60d

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 am

your wife's "slow burn" evolution is absolutely thrilling. I read your and her progress before I read anything else on this site. and I can't wait for more!