Verified Hot Wife

Re: First time sharing my girlfriend

Unread post by funsized » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:51 am

amazing writing

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 am

Thank you for sharing.... your girlfirend and your story. ;)

And what about your feelings during those 30 mns ?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:Hi.

Gus didn’t hesitate to lie down on top of her and rub his dick against her wet pussy. Apparently he teased her with it a bit, and then slowly started to work its way in. Slowly but surely, Maria became a hotwife, Gus became a bull, and I became a cuck.
Those crucial words.
Until then, deniable. After then, can't be undone.
Wow.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 am

So.

people have been asking what it was like for me for Maria to go downstairs. Honestly, just chatting with Maria in the kitchen made it a lot easier on me. And I was expecting them to be down there long, like 2 hours. Hearing the spare bedroom door open just 40 mins later felt like no time had passed at all.

I heard Gus get ready to leave by the door. I went down there this time. I’ll always remember Maria and Gus just staring back at me as I was coming down the stairs. It told me everything I needed to know. They did it. Gus and I exchanged a handshake and he left not too much longer after that and Maria and I had the whole rest of the evening and weekend to ourselves. Much needed.

Something I kind of glossed over in the last post was how Maria shut the door to the spare bedroom behind her. I wasn’t going to watch. We talked about possibly leaving a crack of the door open, but I ended up decided I wanted them to have their privacy. Others may choose to do this differently, but for us it was all about Gus and Maria developing a sexual relationship. And I believed if I watched, (even through a crack of the door), they would be conscious of the fact that I was watching and act differently. I didn’t want them to perform, I wanted them to have sex. Maria was all for it too, saying she would’ve been nervous to have sex with me watching.

….

Six weeks later. It’s Early April.

Gus and Maria have had sex a total of 5 times now.

Our relationship had been transformed since their first time in the spare bedroom. Maria and I had a lot more sex and the sex was intensified. I’d ask her things during like,
“Did you like fucking Gus?”
“Yeah…”

“Did you like his cock in you?”
“Yes I did”

“Do you wanna fuck him again?”
“MMM yes I want to fuck Gus again”

etc.
So while Maria and I were fucking like teenagers, it was all still centered around Gus and this newfound lifestyle. We talked about it so much, it didn’t take us long to start talking about their next encounter.
The first time after Friday was 9 days later on a Sunday.

Honest to God, it was supposed to be a platonic evening. Gus came over and we were all just going to hang out as friends. It was our way of proving to ourselves that after what happened, there was no bad blood between any of us. And there wasn’t.

But the dynamic had definitely changed. Maria and Gus seemed closer, more comfortable with each other than they did before. They talked more, flirted more. One time, Gus said something cheeky and Maria playfully slapped him on the chest. I felt this irk of jealousy. They acted like a couple in their early days but in some respects, that’s exactly what they were.

All the while, sometimes it felt like we were all just friends hanging out. Gus came over with an 8 pack and a joint. So, we started by having a few beers on the balcony, then went inside to play a board game. Maria and Gus both had work in the morning so they couldn’t drink too much but by now we were all merry and giddy. The conversation was flowing and we were all having fun. After we smoked the joint, we went inside and I suggest we watch some tv. I strategically sat in the single couch chair, leaving the other couch for Gus and Maria to sit together. The plan was to just hang out tonight, but I was feeling comfortable, relaxed, happy, confident, generous, tipsy and high. After about an hour and half of watching Gus and Maria sit closely on the couch together, I suggested something.

“You guys can go downstairs if you want.”

Nobody had spoken for a while to it came as a surprise for someone to say something at all. Gus and Maria seemed slow to process my offer. They kinda looked at me and then looked at each other.

“Really?” Maria asked.

“Yeap” I said. Trying to be short and to the point. Gus had a grin on his face.

And then they went downstairs to the spare bedroom for the second time. This time they were down there for a full hour. I stayed upstairs the entire time but I’m sure if I went downstairs the door would’ve been closed.

The third time, I forget what day but it was a Thursday or Wednesday? early in March. I still hadn’t really digested Sunday yet but this time, Maria approached me and asked to meet up with Gus. This was the first time she requested to see him. Most of the time I was the initiator.

Maria got her period the weekend before so we had to wait until next week for any shenanigans. I hadn’t made any motions to get them to meet up but the lack of sex during her period made her really horny. Gus wanted her to come over his apartment, but I said I’d rather they do it here at our place. Honestly, I think I just wanted to say no the first time to feel like I was still in control of the situation. Gus came over around 5, but this time there wasn’t any beer or joints. We didn’t hang out. Maria went downstairs and they went in the spare bedroom and closed the door. I was tempted to go downstairs and try and listen chickened out. I stayed upstairs until around 6;30pm. Later that evening I’d hear about how they fucked and cuddled afterwards.

The next time I feel like I should’ve seen coming. Maria and Gus hadn’t seen each other in a while due to work conflicts (Maria works 9-5, Gus works evenings and mornings). We decided to go to a party hosted by some of our close friends. Gus would’ve been there too but he had to work that night. We both had stressful weeks of work and were ready to blow off some steam. And what better means than destroying our bodies with alcohol.

The party was actually a great time. We played a bunch of drinking games like socialables, ride the bus, stack cup, beer pong, etc. Maria had been playing every drinking game that I had so I could only imagine how drunk she was. But we were having a lot of fun. Time flew and we were past the point when we’d usually try and get a bus home, the last one left at 11;50pm. Part of me assumed we’d just crash at the house we were drinking.

I noticed Maria was on her phone a bit more than usual towards the later part of the night. She’d be engaged in conversation, fire off a text, and then go right back to talking with us. I didn’t really think much of it at the time. At around 12:45 am, she texted someone and then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I checked and saw the text from Maria.

“Would it be okay if I went to Gus’ place tonight?”

I stared at it for a while. I was drunk and turned on by how bold she was being. My initial reaction was to say no but then I thought about it a little more. Gus was off work by now and was walking distance from here. Plus I turned them down last time. I was also really drunk and a bit over confident. I gave her the green light.

“Are you sure?” She texted back.

I looked at her and nodded. She went on her phone and I felt the buzz.

“I’m gunna pretend to go home”

“okay,” I texted back.

So Maria made up some excuse and told everyone she was gunna get a cab home. I told her I wanted to stay at the party but to text me when she got “there”. Ten minutes later I got a text.

“Here c:”

The drunk and horny side of me took command of the phone

“Okay have fun, xoxox”

The rest of the party is a bit of a blur, I drank some more and passed out around 1:30. When I woke up, I didn’t get any texts from Maria or Gus. I made it home around 11:am and found Maria there too. I realized she must’ve just got home too; she was still wearing Gus’ sweater.

That was the fourth and fifth time they had sex. Once in the evening, once in the morning.

I think back to these early days very fondly. Even though there were some days it really hurt, it was all in good fun. It was also around this time that Maria and I had another very important conversation.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:51 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:So.
I think back to these early days very fondly. Even though there were some days it really hurt, it was all in good fun. It was also around this time that Maria and I had another very important conversation.
O, o, o .... Were is this heading?
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:14 am

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:
shouldbestudyin wrote:So.
O, o, o .... Were is this heading?
So curious! Time for an update?

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Ya think?! Yes! An update would be nice.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 pm

SamWarrens wrote:Ya think?! Yes! An update would be nice.
:up:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:15 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:26 am

Great story. Supreme writing.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:30 am

john jasson wrote:Great story. Supreme writing.
Absolutely! That's why I am so curious to the next chapter!

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:20 am

Hello and welcome back,

Sorry to leave you all hanging, I honestly have a blast writing about these entries but they do take a while. Also, once I sit down to write one I feel like I have to finish it on the spot. and as you guys know I shouldbestudyin

Anyways

What’s unique about this entry is that it takes place pretty much exactly 1 year ago. Early April. Spring was just around the corner (for most people in Canada spring is already sprung but we’re not so lucky). I’m not sure how many of you will be able to relate but I tend to feel some anxiety with the onset of summer. It’s hard to explain, something about the pressure to enjoy yourself and making the best of the time you have off. Will it live up to last summer? Am I going to make the best of it? Etc. Summers are great but every year I feel this “what’s gunna happen this time round?” feeling.

This year however, Spring 2017, I had a more unique reason to feel anxious about the summer. Maria and Gus started having casual sex with my consent and things seemed to be really taking off. Not only that, they’ve gone on dates, she’s sent him nudes, they talk on fb chat and most recently, she’s spent a night at his house. I also have never seen them get intimate with each other besides a quick make out. Maria loves to give me details afterwards but likes her privacy when she’s with him.

In my last post, I said there were some days it really hurt, and while it is technically true, I don’t mean to imply that I wasn’t enjoying myself. In fact, it was a bit of a dream come true. There was real chemistry between Gus and Maria, and I got the ride the emotional roller coaster complete with its ups and downs. That being said, I needed to talk things through with Maria. Between their first time and now, we hadn’t had a thorough discussion on what’s going on. This would be the first of many times we would try to define Maria and Gus’ relationship.

We started by talking about our feelings towards the newfound lifestyle. I had mostly positive things to say. So did Maria. We said how it has brought us closer emotionally in a lot of ways. It was good hearing Maria say that because I was feeling a little vulnerable after her sleep over with Gus. At some point, she said it’s all very exciting. I asked her to elaborate about what she found exciting. She went quiet for a bit. Then answered best she could.

I remember her saying she thinks about me a lot while she has sex with Gus. She says she thinks about telling me about it afterwards and watching my reaction. She also loves the taboo aspect of it and how it makes her feel naughty. It turns her on so much doing something that she feels she shouldn’t. Maria went on to say that she also just likes sex because sex is great. To Gus’ credit, he doesn’t disappoint. Maria didn’t say either one of us was better, but that sex with Gus was “worthwhile”. Even though she was kind of downplaying it with her word choice, it still irked me. Hearing her talk so openly about why she pretty much likes fucking my friend was sweet torture.

I told her all about how I found it exciting too and all the reasons I enjoyed them having sex. I told Maria that just by listening to her explain why she enjoyed it was such a turn on. That being said though, we were still playing with fire. And if we were to continue, we had to make sure no one got burned. Maria understood completely and implored me to say whatever was on my mind. I assured her I was still having fun and trusted her (and Gus), but I was just feeling anxious over how we were going to proceed in the future. I tried to explain that I honestly wanted Maria to do whatever she wanted to do, and that this is a turn on because she just takes control and acts on her own accord sexually. That being said, I wanted to be guaranteed just two things.

A) I’m still the main boyfriend.
B) This whole Gus thing is temporary.

Maria seemed surprised. For her, it went without saying. Of course, I was the main boyfriend. Of course, Gus was just a temporary thing. Turns out, she straight up told Gus he’d have to find “his own girlfriend” at some point. To which he solemnly replied “ I knooow”. It was a relief to find out all three of us were on the same page. Maria said she thought I was going to say that she wasn’t allowed to sleep over his house again. I laughed nervously and admitted it kind of “took the wind out of me”. Maria gave me the sympathetic look.

“I don’t have to sleep over at my bull’s house, if you don’t want me to.”

I laughed nervously “No, it’s okay.” And in this moment, I was being honest with her.

Maria asked me why I laughed. I said it’s because she hadn’t referred to him as her bull until now. I added it was kind of a turn on for her to use those terms.

“Bull and cuckold, you mean?”

“Yeah.” I affirmed.

Maria had a smug look of satisfaction. For the rest of the conversation, Maria dropped those terms whenever she could. Referring to Gus as her “bull” and their antics as “cuckolding”. It was really hot. At some point, Maria asked.

“So, to be clear, Gus is my bull for the foreseeable future?”

“Yes, that’s okay with me, I trust you both”

“And you just want me to do what I want? That’s what makes it so hot? Me acting on my sexuality with no inhibitions.”

“Yes.” I said plainly.

Maria and I then spoke at the same time but she insisted I go first. I told her about the first time when they went out to dinner. I told her about cleaning up and how it felt borderline submissive. Maria was intrigued by that. I then added I did it to keep my mind occupied and that Maria needs to stay sensitive to my feelings if we’re going to continue. Maria quickly assured me she would.

We then proceeded to define our arrangement in a bit more detail. First and foremost, Gus and Maria are allowed to have sex for the foreseeable future. She’s allowed to spend the night at his house and they can go on dates if they so desire. I’m not allowed to watch, Maria wanted to keep the privacy thing going, I thought it made sense. But Maria did promise to tell me everything and hold no details back. She also promised to be 100% honest about her feelings. If she was growing out of it, I wanted to know. Maria reminded me that the same should apply to me. If I was uncomfortable, she wanted to know. I thought that was fair. To be honest, I’d gotten a lot more comfortable since the first time, but there were times when I’ve downplayed how much it’s hurt. After all, I started this.

That about wraps up one of the first of a few important talks I’ve had with Maria. It always helps to talk it through when proceeding into the future. Reminds me that what Maria and I have is strong and what we’re doing is all just fun and games.

Just to cap this entry off I’m going to write about the first night Maria slept over Gus’ apartment.

Maria was really tipsy from the party, and hadn’t seen Gus in a while. Apparently, when she got in his house, it didn’t take more than a minute for her to be on her knees, blowing him. I’m familiar with this type of enthusiasm from Drunk-Maria. It hurt for Gus to get to experience her drunk and horny side, just like I have in the past.

Being so tipsy, Maria doesn’t remember much from the evening, other than they ended up in Gus’ room. She said she remembers being on top for a while, but Gus said the condom was giving him trouble so they did it doggy until he came.

The next morning, She woke up to Gus playing with her tits. She was completely naked except for her socks. Maria said she was a little too hungover to reciprocate, but just let Gus have his way with her. He started groping her ass, and then made her cum by rubbing her clit from behind. Gus then put on a condom and fucked my girlfriend one more time before sending her home. At some point, the word “vocal” was used. Maria got a lot more vocal with Gus that morning.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:37 pm

So happy to see you back. Of course we understand you being busy with everything, your study not being the last. But please forgive me for being so curious. ;)
I really like to read all these emotional aspects. I really think you both have a very good relationship. You can play these games only if you have such a strong relationship and trust.
Personally I would miss being there and see there lovemaking. Maybe because I am more voyeuristic than being a cuck. But the good news is that she is willing to share all details with you in a very graphic mode.

Some detail questions because I am curious. Does she swallow while blowing Gus? Do you think she will skip using condoms? Feel free not to answer if it's too personal.

Looking forward!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 am

Are you ready for a next chapter?

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 pm

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:Are you ready for a next chapter?

Totally ready please post

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm

That's two of you ready then. Me too...........

So let's hope he does!
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:12 am

Amazing experience!!!!! Waiting for news ;)

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:29 am

it is awsome
please we waat more news.

ıs it possible Gus fucks her bareback? ı think he is clean

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:33 am

what do you think in the future?
ıf gus have a girlfriend
does Maria think to find a new Bull?

what do you think about it?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:28 am

So did Maria spend Friday night with Gus?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 am

I'm enjoying your tail! Please continue. Thousands are reading it and very interested. I know I am.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 am

I'm enjoying your tale! Please continue. Thousands are reading it and very interested. I know I am.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 01, 2018 9:02 am

I'm enjoying your tale! Please continue. Thousands are reading it and very interested. I know I am.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Fri May 04, 2018 8:35 am

Hi hello hey

I’m trying to distract myself right now and what better way than writing some things down.

Just elaborating a bit more on the last entry.

So, I just had a talk with Maria about her and Gus. I was anxious to know where this was going. Even though I encouraged Maria every step of the way, this dynamic wasn’t exactly what I had in mind initially. I’m not even positive what I had in mind initially but I guess I imagined her hooking up with guys at parties, maybe a couple one night stands with guys she’ll never see again. I didn’t expect it all to be focused on one guy. And I didn’t expect that guy to be Gus. It’s like we skipped the harmless-hook up stage and jumped straight into her having a fulltime bull. Don’t get me wrong, they had my consent. It’s just when I took a step back to look at everything that happened, things seemed to be ramping up quickly.

However, when we had the talk, it was a relief to find out we were on the same page. Maria and Gus were just a temporary thing. No matter what she did with Gus, she was still committed to me. So, what’s the harm in letting your girlfriend have a little summer fling?

It’s interesting to note that these talks with Maria create a very safe feeling environment. She gets to tell her everything that’s on my mind, follows up with honest answers, respectful of towards my emotions etc. It’s not so much of a reclaiming feeling, we’re just very connected during these moments. She can make me feel like she’s my girl again, and it’s not like she isn’t. She’s just been casually sleeping with my friend.

But this is the thing, there’s a bit of a cycle to it. One moment, I’m feeling bummed and vulnerable, the next, nah everything’s fine. I so feel good, I open up about what turns me on. Like when I told her about dropping terms like “bull” and “cuckold”. I’ve also hinted at enjoying a subservient role in the house, cleaning up the place while she’s on dates. I go straight from being burned to fueling the fire. Funny how it can work like that.

Soon after our first talk, we revisited the conversation. Maria was pressed to find out why I liked her using those terms, bull and cuckold. I tried my best to explain. It’s like she was dropping the cold hard truth. Gus is her bull because he fucks her. I am a cuckold because I’m the boyfriend. Her being blunt about the reality of the situation felt gripping. Maria was accepting of my answer but didn’t seem to 100% get it. I tried harder to explain. I said it felt like it brought out her dominant side. Maria tried to laugh it off. To her, she didn’t have a dominant side. I tried to argue that she did. I tried to clarify that by dominant side, I didn’t mean dressing up in black leather and hitting me with a riding crop. That was still dom/sub but in a different context. Maria’s dominant side comes out when she just does what she wants sexually. I reminded her that she must’ve known I was slightly hesitant about her sleeping over Gus’ house because I said no the first time, but soon after she asked to do it again. That was her dominant side coming out.

Maria was quiet. I wasn’t sure if I made her feel guilty about sleeping over his house or if I convinced her. Then Maria said something that I’ll always remember.

“I’m just glad you don’t expect me to dress up in black leather and hit you with something.”

“no, don’t worry”

This conversation continued for a little longer. Basically, while Maria may not assume the traditional dom role, she can still play into the dynamic by putting herself first. I think she had a hard time accepting the idea but remained intrigued.

After she spent the night at Gus’ house, Maria and I took a lot of time for each other. This is part of the aftercare of our lifestyle. The quality time you spend with your girlfriend after she’s been intimate with someone else. I would recommend it as an essential part of the act for any beginners out there.

The weekend after she spent the night with Gus, I had to work both Friday and Saturday evenings. Maria works 9-5 Monday - Friday so that left her home alone Friday and Saturday evening. Before I left for work on Friday I didn’t ask her if she had any plans for the evening. Up until now, Maria always asked me to hang out with Gus. She had never gone ahead and done anything with him while I was at work or away from the house. During the week, we talked extensively but never brought up their next encounter. I didn’t have any real reason to think they’d go ahead anyways. However, as soon as I showed up to work on Friday at 4pm, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I kept thinking back to all of our conversations. We said Gus was her bull. I said I liked her putting herself first. We never explicitly said she could fuck him without telling me, but then again, would Maria do it anyways? I really didn’t have the answer for that question but I thought about it the entire shift. I mean, I’m sure I gave her enough consent for her to do it, it would just be unprecedented at the time. It wasn’t unusual that I’d go to work not knowing what Maria was going to do with her evening off but This time I was dying to get home to see if anything happened.

I got home around 11:30 pm. I was relieved to not see any shoes in the hallway. I walked upstairs to a very quiet and dark house. Maria must be asleep upstairs. I thought. I turned on some lights in the kitchen. There were some empty beer cans on the counter. A few empty glasses in the sink. My stomach had that sinking feeling. Someone was over. Someone was drinking with Maria. I went downstairs. Spare bedroom was empty. Did Gus come over for a few drinks and end up in our bedroom with Maria? Did Maria really not send a single text about any of this happening? My face must’ve been so flushed. I went back upstairs to our 2nd floor. No signs of Maria so far but I still hadn’t gone upstairs to check the 3rd floor where our master bedroom is. I stood as still as I could at the bottom of the stairs. I listened as intently as I could for anything.

Nothing.

I walked quietly up the stairs. All the lights were off. I still couldn’t hear any signs of Gus or Maria. I slowly opened the door to the master bedroom. It was pitch black. I couldn’t see shit. But I also couldn’t hear anything. Did Maria leave to spend Friday night with Gus at his apartment? Is that why all the lights are off?

I finally just decided to turn on the lights.

Maria was in our bed sleeping alone.

Relief washed over me. I realized Gus or someone still could have come over earlier and left but oddly enough, at this point I didn’t even care. I just got in bed with Maria and fell asleep.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Fri May 04, 2018 8:42 am

Hey guys sorry for the long absence. School gets busy this time of year and that should always take the priority.

Also, I know the last post may not be as "juicy" as some may have hoped. I worry about blabbing on about me and Maria when i'm sure a lot of people wanna hear more about Maria and Gus.

Don't worry, more is on the way. Until then I hope you all enjoy

until next time