What percentage of your wife/gfs bulls cocks have you sucked?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

0%
40%
1-10%
16%
11-20%
6%
21-40%
9%
41-60%
12%
61-80%
7%
81-100%
10%

Total votes: 159

Funnylarry99
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funnylarry99 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am

petey boy
Experienced

Re: What percentage of your wife/gfs bulls cocks have you sucked?

Unread post by petey boy » Wed May 30, 2018 10:49 am

I have done five men on the orders of the bull/ dom who is fucking my wife.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Wed May 30, 2018 11:16 am

petey boy wrote:I have done five men on the orders of the bull/ dom who is fucking my wife.
Did the five all fuck your wife or is he just sluting you out to guys that want a blowjob?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed May 30, 2018 7:49 pm

milehinbi wrote:
petey boy wrote:I have done five men on the orders of the bull/ dom who is fucking my wife.
Did the five all fuck your wife or is he just sluting you out to guys that want a blowjob?
To date Sir and one other bull has taken my wife. I have sucked the other men as they watched wife get fucked by Sir and
his bull friend. The other two were allowed to fuck my mouth or cum on the floor and watch me lick it up

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 am

I had to check the 80-100%. Since she started back cuckolding me my wife has had me suck every one of her lovers except one, who wasn't into that.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:17 am

Sadly, not as many as I would have liked! But I'm always ready....

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:53 pm

I answered 11 to 20%. I could look up precise numbers as I am one who keeps such detail but this is just a guess. More recently, likely 70% of guys we had in last year or so. But early on it was just fantasy.

Her current guy I will likely never suck as he just doesn't get that part of cucking.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:13 am

I don't suck all her lovers but since she got me doing this, suck the majority of them. Not all of them are into it. I started out under duress but have come to really enjoy it.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:31 pm

I do not suck cock, neither I or my wife would like this, but I am conscious that until a couple of months since I had never cleaned another mans seed from her either and for years we agreed that wouldn't happen either, however I cant see that, sucking happening or it a normal progression?

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Even meeting the guys fucking my wife can be tricky. I didn’t meet any for years, then a couple that were regular partners got to the point of letting me suck their cocks. It was great. Most guys are way too shy to get that involved with a husband, in my experience.
As part of my own experience I have sucked cocks since I was about 11. So I guess I’ve sucked more cocks than most guys but only a small percentage of my wife’s lovers.
I hope that all made sense.
The cock wants what the cock wants

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 am

tractorman2 wrote:I do not suck cock, neither I or my wife would like this, but I am conscious that until a couple of months since I had never cleaned another mans seed from her either and for years we agreed that wouldn't happen either, however I cant see that, sucking happening or it a normal progression?
It’s a normal progression !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:49 am

Reno1 wrote:Even meeting the guys fucking my wife can be tricky. I didn’t meet any for years, then a couple that were regular partners got to the point of letting me suck their cocks. It was great. Most guys are way too shy to get that involved with a husband, in my experience.
As part of my own experience I have sucked cocks since I was about 11. So I guess I’ve sucked more cocks than most guys but only a small percentage of my wife’s lovers.
I hope that all made sense.
Perfect sense. I agree that most of the men who enjoy my wife aren't interested in having the husband involved. Of the ones that are, only a very small percentage are open to having me suck their cocks.

Very hot to think of you sucking cock at 11 years old! Would love to hear more about that, but I suppose that's not really appropriate for this site!

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 am

bradisalpha wrote:
tractorman2 wrote:I do not suck cock, neither I or my wife would like this, but I am conscious that until a couple of months since I had never cleaned another mans seed from her either and for years we agreed that wouldn't happen either, however I cant see that, sucking happening or it a normal progression?

Brad
Hell not sure I can do that!

but as I have suggested to my wife that may be the next step

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:42 am

As of 6/17/18 9.40 a.m.

An hour ago my number of cocks sucked has jumped from 5 to 8. Sir invited a few friends in late last nite first i served
beers then was sent to my room so they could play with my wife. Later i sucked off all three men this morning.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:06 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
Hell not sure I can do that!

but as I have suggested to my wife that may be the next step
tractorman2,

You will be able to do it !! You know it is coming and just afraid to admit it to yourself at this point. But when it does happen it will seem so natural .. and you will be so excited.. that you will forget about the angst you are having now. Relax.. don’t worry and think about it so much. Just let it happen when it does.

Your wife knows it is going to happen and I am sure she is excited to see you submit to her BF the same as she does. You will become a “team” in satisfying him.

Down deep inside, the thought does excite you, doesn’t it ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:34 am

It's not that my wife is into it, but the vast majority of her lovers wanted her as a married woman because they were bi or bi curious. So when my wife offered them a mmf with me, it was an opportunity most jumped at.
Last edited by Tommy on Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:36 am

desertsub wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 am
I had to check the 80-100%. Since she started back cuckolding me my wife has had me suck every one of her lovers except one, who wasn't into that.
About the same for me!

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:31 pm
I do not suck cock, neither I or my wife would like this, but I am conscious that until a couple of months since I had never cleaned another mans seed from her either and for years we agreed that wouldn't happen either, however I cant see that, sucking happening or it a normal progression?
I think it is a normal progression.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:24 pm

I’ve sucked and been fucked by about 80% of my ex wife’s bulls. My now hot girlfriend Hannah 90% as she loves to be fucked by Dom bisexual guys, she is regularly serviced and has been for about ten years by two of her close friends who are a married bi male couple, so I also get used by them and any other Dom bi males she meets either online or at gay bars we often been too.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:54 am

When we started sharing Mrs it was more str8 cock, but as we progressed we started looking for more bi comfortable cock, she loves watching me suck a guy hard before he fucks her. It's at the point now, where she'll only fuck a guy if that guy will be ok with me sucking him. Occasionally we'll find an exceptional str8 guy and make an exception. I love watching her get fucked, so either works but getting my mouth on a cock during play is always a bonus.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:12 am

0%

Although I've recently discovered that there may have been a couple of times she was fucking someone else concurrently, I was not aware that she was, at the time. The times I knew she was fucking someone else, she 'broke up' with me to do it and I was not involved.

It's never been something that I was 'into' or had any desire for. In fact, I have always been rather 'homophobic' (as I think some people would term it). I didn't even know that homosexuality existed until I was nearly a teenager. I was on the HS wrestling team, briefly, I soon discovered that touching or being touched by other guys was disgusting to me and I quit- I much preferred 'wrestling' with the chicks.

When I was young and in the Army there were a few times when I was 'approached' by guys looking for 'action' (I was surprised to find that that was more of a 'thing' in the Army than I had thought, especially back in the '70s) but when I learned their intentions and rebuffed them it usually wasn't an issue- doing the job I did, I wasn't the kind of guy to be ignored. The only time it was an issue was with a civilian who had to learn the hard way that 'no' means 'no'.

However, over the last few years I have come to learn that the Mrs. may have some ideas in that direction, in addition to watching her fucking other guys and 'licking her clean'. Strangely, I am perversely aroused at being *forced* to do things I don't 'want' to do, like licking her cum-filled pussy...and since she has the power to force me to do it if she takes a notion to, I can't say it will never happen...though it hasn't yet, and there ain't no way in hell that I'm going out *looking* to do it.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:19 am

Sorry can't answer. For some reason when my wife is fucking, the notion to do math just never pops up.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:20 am

Sorry can't answer. For some reason when my wife is fucking, the notion to do math just never pops up.