Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 am

Open2it wrote:I think Sarah should definitely pack your Jailbird and have you model it for him before they leave for dinner. :whip:
Oh, yes, she's already informed me the jailbird will be coming with us. Exactly how she'll use it is the question. I know I won't be wearing it through airport security, that's for sure. But, I'm almost certain I'll be caged when they go out on their "date." I know Eric is curious about it, so she may very well want me to "model" it at some point.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 am

subguy80 wrote:
Open2it wrote:I think Sarah should definitely pack your Jailbird and have you model it for him before they leave for dinner. :whip:
Oh, yes, she's already informed me the jailbird will be coming with us. Exactly how she'll use it is the question. I know I won't be wearing it through airport security, that's for sure. But, I'm almost certain I'll be caged when they go out on their "date." I know Eric is curious about it, so she may very well want me to "model" it at some point.

If Eric has never seen a caged cuckold , especially the jailbird it might be nice if he could witness Sarah locking you up so to speak. A hot moment might be to then hand you the key so it would be up to him when you could be released. Good luck no matter what!
petey

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Wed May 23, 2018 9:33 am

subguy80 wrote:
bjaficionado wrote:You guys got plans other than the obvious? World of Coke? Fabulous Fox? One of Atlanta's many fine gentleman's clubs?
I don’t know a lot about Atlanta. We booked a hotel in Buckhead rather than downtown because Eric lives in Buckhead. I’d probably rather be downtown, but we’ll be spending time at his house and I don’t want to deal with traffic any more than is necessary.

He and I will try and play a few games of tennis. We did that in Singapore and we’re pretty evenly matched. Sarah wants to spend some time in a spa. Otherwise, the time is unplanned other than getting to know each other, both inside the bedroom and outside. :evil: Any ideas are welcome!
Atlanta has great restaurants, the botanical gardens and piedmont park are nice, the aquarium is must-see if you like that sort of thing. And if you are adventurous, Clermont Lounge is an infamous strip club not like many others. Usually a decent number of college kids there, I'm sure Sarah could get a lot of flattering attention.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Wed May 30, 2018 10:05 am

I seriously can't wait to hear the results of this trip.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed May 30, 2018 1:39 pm

bjaficionado wrote:I seriously can't wait to hear the results of this trip.
ditto

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Wed May 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Subguy80 I can't wait to hear about your Atlanta trip to see Eric. I hope you really got cucked. Maybe a cream pie or more. So jealous... Please fill us in

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:53 pm

In a nutshell, the Atlanta trip was great. We checked out of our hotel after two nights and moved into Eric’s house since we were spending most of our time there, anyway.

There’s a lot to tell. One of the hottest things happened while we were still at our hotel. I was enjoying watching Sarah get ready for her “date” with Eric and I was wearing the Jailbird she wanted me to wear while she was out. She looked amazing in her new cocktail dress and she turned a lot of heads when I walked her down through the hotel lobby. Eric wanted her to spend the night with him, so I was carrying her overnight bag. When we got to the hotel front door, I noticed that the same doorman was on duty whom Sarah and I had chatted with earlier. He recognized us. When Eric’s car pulled up, he opened the front and back car doors, assuming we would both get in. I put her overnight bag in the back seat and shut the car door. He watched Sarah kiss me, then she kissed Eric and waived to me as they drove off. The doorman gave me a “knowing” look as I passed him a few bucks tip. I’m guessing he’d seen it all before. The whole scene gave me a rush, though, because I was “putting myself out there” in front of other people. It was hot and fun and I had a horny tortured night by myself with room service, imagining what the two of them were doing.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:05 am

We're here drooling for more juicy details when you get the chance to type them.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:45 am

Shes2cute wrote:That's a very sexy small story about the doorman. But as a cuckold, those things would make my dick hard letting other men see shes such a slut and I'm just a cuck. I bet your cock was straining against your cage. No sexual pleasure for the cuckold, esp while the wife is enjoying hers.
I agree! It is those small stories that catch me off guard and give me an instant harden. It has happened a few times with a waiter, once at the desk of a hotel and once on a flight to London when my ticket was in coach and Sir and my wife were in First Class. There is a familiar look, and usually a sly smile followed by telling a co worker that he just witnessed a cuckold being put in his place.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 am

I love how sex continues to evolve in this lifestyle. Just when I think Sarah and I have experienced “it all,” it feels like we’ve just scratched the surface.

The weather was pretty rainy last weekend in Atlanta, so we mostly stayed at Eric's place and had fun being sexual together. What was unexpected was that we had so much 3-way sex. Eric says he’s never had a three-way, so the whole weekend was new for him. When I was allowed to watch Sarah with Aaron, my role was almost always confined to watching. I got to do much more this time and it was amazing. And sweet Sarah got to have two men please her at the same time. Except for the night of their “date,” I was cage-free the rest of the weekend, so that opened up some new “opportunities” for me.

I decided to take a “sub” role. By that, I mean, I didn’t fuck Sarah when Eric was present. I held her and kissed her. I played with her nipples. I was underneath her, licking her pussy while they fucked. I had a wonderful view of Eric fucking her doggy while Sarah sucked my dick. They fucked bareback. I made a decision I wouldn’t eat his creampie in front of him. Not yet. Not this trip. We can always build up to that later.

There was a lot of passion in the sex. She and Eric kissed a lot, which I find very hot. Sarah would kiss one of us and then turn and kiss the other. They both also really enjoy oral. It seems like he spent half the weekend between her legs. She told me she likes sucking his cock more than Aaron’s cock because it’s smaller and she can take all of it down her throat, like she does with me!

The weekend was successful on a lot of levels. Not just the sex, which was more than I had expected. But Sarah and I had a nice break from our normal lives. It was really nice to see Sarah so happy, so beautiful and feeling so sexy. Eric will be in the picture for a while.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 am

As always, very erotic situation. I hope you have the opportunity to meet with him more often and push the envelop even further. It will be hot when he watches you eat Sarah right after he cums in her.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 am

subguy80 wrote:In a nutshell, the Atlanta trip was great. We checked out of our hotel after two nights and moved into Eric’s house since we were spending most of our time there, anyway.

There’s a lot to tell. One of the hottest things happened while we were still at our hotel. I was enjoying watching Sarah get ready for her “date” with Eric and I was wearing the Jailbird she wanted me to wear while she was out. She looked amazing in her new cocktail dress and she turned a lot of heads when I walked her down through the hotel lobby. Eric wanted her to spend the night with him, so I was carrying her overnight bag. When we got to the hotel front door, I noticed that the same doorman was on duty whom Sarah and I had chatted with earlier. He recognized us. When Eric’s car pulled up, he opened the front and back car doors, assuming we would both get in. I put her overnight bag in the back seat and shut the car door. He watched Sarah kiss me, then she kissed Eric and waived to me as they drove off. The doorman gave me a “knowing” look as I passed him a few bucks tip. I’m guessing he’d seen it all before. The whole scene gave me a rush, though, because I was “putting myself out there” in front of other people. It was hot and fun and I had a horny tortured night by myself with room service, imagining what the two of them were doing.
Love your thread. Would love to hear more about "Date Night". Did you help her prepare for date in anyway(shaving, bathing, dressing, etc)? The buildup to putting her in the car in front of the doorman would be a great post. Did she tease you while preparing for date? What was the dialogue like in date prep? Please update if you can.

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Southernman wrote:Love your thread. Would love to hear more about "Date Night". Did you help her prepare for date in anyway(shaving, bathing, dressing, etc)? The buildup to putting her in the car in front of the doorman would be a great post. Did she tease you while preparing for date? What was the dialogue like in date prep? Please update if you can. Southernman
Yeah, helping her get ready was hot. She wanted me in the chastity cage first. But. She made the mistake of kissing my penis as she started to cage me, saying she wanted to put it “under lock and key” since she wouldn’t be needing it for the evening. That, of course, gave me an instant erection and she had to wait a while before she could continue!

She gave me some tasks. She brought several pair of panties along and told me to select my favorite, along with a bra. As I chose them, I imagined him removing them from her later that evening. She asked me to paint her toenails, which I had never done before. She had to instruct me through that ritual, which was surprisingly erotic. She wanted me to pack her overnight bag. I had bought her a sexy negligee for the trip that she hadn’t seen yet and I put it in the bag to surprise her (and please Eric). She teased me, telling me not to pack the condoms since she wouldn’t be using them. I already knew that, but it was hot to hear her say it.

Initially Eric was going to park the car in the lot and come up to our room so he could see me in the Jailbird. Sarah thought it would push the envelope more to have Eric “collect” her from the hotel drive up, where the doorman was stationed. She was right. It did push the boundaries for me since it was clear from his expression the doorman knew exactly what was going on. Sarah also liked the attention of the onlookers.

They had dinner at a very nice restaurant and had an after-dinner cocktail at another location before going back to his place. Sarah texted me, thanking me for the negligee and Eric followed with his own text, saying she looked beautiful in the new negligee but even better without it.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:56 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Southernman wrote:Love your thread. Would love to hear more about "Date Night". Did you help her prepare for date in anyway(shaving, bathing, dressing, etc)? The buildup to putting her in the car in front of the doorman would be a great post. Did she tease you while preparing for date? What was the dialogue like in date prep? Please update if you can. Southernman
Yeah, helping her get ready was hot. She wanted me in the chastity cage first. But. She made the mistake of kissing my penis as she started to cage me, saying she wanted to put it “under lock and key” since she wouldn’t be needing it for the evening. That, of course, gave me an instant erection and she had to wait a while before she could continue!

She gave me some tasks. She brought several pair of panties along and told me to select my favorite, along with a bra. As I chose them, I imagined him removing them from her later that evening. She asked me to paint her toenails, which I had never done before. She had to instruct me through that ritual, which was surprisingly erotic. She wanted me to pack her overnight bag. I had bought her a sexy negligee for the trip that she hadn’t seen yet and I put it in the bag to surprise her (and please Eric). She teased me, telling me not to pack the condoms since she wouldn’t be using them. I already knew that, but it was hot to hear her say it.

Initially Eric was going to park the car in the lot and come up to our room so he could see me in the Jailbird. Sarah thought it would push the envelope more to have Eric “collect” her from the hotel drive up, where the doorman was stationed. She was right. It did push the boundaries for me since it was clear from his expression the doorman knew exactly what was going on. Sarah also liked the attention of the onlookers.

They had dinner at a very nice restaurant and had an after-dinner cocktail at another location before going back to his place. Sarah texted me, thanking me for the negligee and Eric followed with his own text, saying she looked beautiful in the new negligee but even better without it.
I have been shaving my wife's legs and pussy for several years now and she loves it. (She is not a hot wife but we role play some). I love being caged and shaving her then giving her a massage or foot rub. I think we will get our own massage table in the future. We have talked about it but have many other priorities right now. We have done the toenail painting too and it is great. I always end up having to clean polish off her toes. (She has almost no nail on her little toe and it is a bitch to paint!) She also loves to give me chores to accomplish. I love doing them while caged and naked in the house. Although our 20 year old is back at home now for over a year so that does not happen very often. She has some medical issues with memory at the moment and cannot remember from day to day what we have done so it starts and stops sporadically. Hard to do it regularly but love it when it does occur.

Keep up the good work in pleasing her. Do you think she will show you off in the jailbird to anyone soon?

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 am

Southernman wrote: Do you think she will show you off in the jailbird to anyone soon?Southernman
There is a bondage/BDSM event in a couple of weeks and we're going to try and go. We haven't been to one of Bill's events in a long time. It will be the first time going without Aaron and the dynamic will be different. I'm pretty sure she'll put me in the Jailbird for at least part of the evening. I've worn it there before, but it's always a humbling feeling to do it in front of others.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:06 am

subguy80 wrote:
Southernman wrote: Do you think she will show you off in the jailbird to anyone soon?Southernman
There is a bondage/BDSM event in a couple of weeks and we're going to try and go. We haven't been to one of Bill's events in a long time. It will be the first time going without Aaron and the dynamic will be different. I'm pretty sure she'll put me in the Jailbird for at least part of the evening. I've worn it there before, but it's always a humbling feeling to do it in front of others.
For me being exposed with a caged cock has the most intense feeling. The humiliation that someone you know will never see you again and at the same time a pride that i have been bold enough to expose myself to those reactions. It is truly humbling !

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 am

Sarah received a text from Aaron yesterday. It was the first contact they’ve had in quite a while. He invited her over to his house (which, of course, was an invite for sex). She asked me what I thought.

We’re leaving in a couple of days to drive the boys to my parent’s place in Asheville. It was a busy weekend getting ready for the trip; but imagining her getting laid while I watched the boys was too hot an opportunity to pass up. Besides, I'd like her to continue to have some contact with him, so I encouraged her to go.

She was only gone for an hour and a half, but it was sweet torture. She got home, rosy-cheeked and slightly sweaty, like she’d just had a good workout. Apparently, that’s exactly what she had. We went straight to the bedroom and locked the door. Her panties were wet from his leaking cum and her pussy was pink and swollen. I asked her if she was “out of practice” at taking his 8 inches and she said it "went right in." Even though I was dying for sloppy seconds, I decided to let his cock be the one to "have" her right then. Instead, I cleaned and enjoyed the smells and tastes of her pussy until our youngest knocked on the door and asked when we were coming out. We both laughed. It was an unexpected and sexy “re-connect” with Aaron.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:11 am

subguy80 wrote:....I finally kissed Sarah good night and went to the guest room next door. Saran and Aaron slept together in our bed, as they always do when he sleeps over.....
Just started this thread, catching up with your hot, hot story. I can see from a quick scan to the end that things change a bit, but only get better. Love it that your wife's cunt is reserved for her lovers..or at least most of the time. That's how it should be.

It's so hot that she was able to have daily sex with Aaron. My wife and I would both love it if she could have daily sex with her lover...although she reminds me that if that happened, I wouldn't get any at all. I'd like that! Unfortunately, he's married and so it would be difficult to make that happen.

Sleeping in the guest room while another man sleeps in your bed with your wife...so, so hot. I've only ever enjoyed that once, but it was the most exciting night I've ever had. Listening to my wife's cries of pleasure throughout the night...having her briefly visit me in the morning, looking so sexy and satisfied, and then going back to bed with him...the best!

I'm looking forward to catching up with the rest of your story!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm

I think and I have always thought, and I may be wrong, that Aaron will be a part of your lives for a long, long time.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:36 am

Hey subguy. How are you doing?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:43 am

D+D wrote:Hey subguy. How are you doing?
Everything is great, D+D, thanks! I haven't posted much because we were on vacation for a while. Plus, there didn't seem to be too much to tell. After our short trip to Atlanta to see Eric, things have been pretty quiet. However, something could happen tonight. There is an impromptu swinger's house party that we're thinking of attending. Sarah has been to this particular group twice with Aaron, but it was months ago. I've never been. I was thinking a cuckold in chastity doesn't fit too well with a swinger's party, but the hosts are really encouraging me to come. Sarah says she won't go without me. They apparently are a flexible group and there are also a few single guys who are allowed to attend, so maybe I shouldn't worry about being the "odd man out" as a cuckold husband in chastity.

We left the boys with my parents in North Carolina, so we are "child-free" for a few weeks. Sarah says we have to take advantage of this "freedom" and make sure we are "playful" and have some sexy fun. She's right. I'll be sure to update you all if we go tonight. Thanks, again, for checking in!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:57 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:Hey subguy. How are you doing?
Everything is great, D+D, thanks! I haven't posted much because we were on vacation for a while. Plus, there didn't seem to be too much to tell. After our short trip to Atlanta to see Eric, things have been pretty quiet. However, something could happen tonight. There is an impromptu swinger's house party that we're thinking of attending. Sarah has been to this particular group twice with Aaron, but it was months ago. I've never been. I was thinking a cuckold in chastity doesn't fit too well with a swinger's party, but the hosts are really encouraging me to come. Sarah says she won't go without me. They apparently are a flexible group and there are also a few single guys who are allowed to attend, so maybe I shouldn't worry about being the "odd man out" as a cuckold husband in chastity.

We left the boys with my parents in North Carolina, so we are "child-free" for a few weeks. Sarah says we have to take advantage of this "freedom" and make sure we are "playful" and have some sexy fun. She's right. I'll be sure to update you all if we go tonight. Thanks, again, for checking in!
Sounds like a fun night!!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:06 am

I'd like to meet her, but I could never keep up with her.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 am

This is long, sorry. I usually don’t write posts this lengthy, but I don't want to leave anything out, so here goes. Sarah and I went to the party last night. Like swinger parties I attended years ago, you start off socializing and having sexy banter with the others before “getting down to business.”

I haven’t had sex with another woman in four years. It’s not Sarah’s rule. It’s mine. She is free to have as many men as she wants. I only have sex with her. I noticed there were only couples at the party and that made me wonder if a wife would be willing to let her husband fuck Sarah when I couldn’t reciprocate with her. I was caged, but Sarah said she was certain there would be many women who would be very satisfied with my oral skills, even if I didn’t fuck them.

We started talking with a fit couple in their late 40s, Greg and Michelle. They seemed very “experienced,” and were both sexy and obviously interested in us. They invited us to go to one of the private play areas and Sarah and I decided it was time for “full disclosure” about our cuckold LS and my penis “limitations.”

They didn’t seem weird about it, or even surprised, so we went to a room. We started kissing our “swapped” partners, which was incredibly erotic. I was enjoying watching Sarah and Greg kiss each other and I was enjoying kissing Michelle. We progressed to a slow undress of each other. When Michelle pulled my underwear off and “unveiled” my caged penis, she and Greg both seemed intrigued. Even in the cage, it was obvious I had an erection (well, as much as you can get in a chastity cage). Greg asked if he could inspect “it” and I said “of course.” I wonder if he had any idea how much it turned me on to have my neutered dick in the cup of his hand?

Greg and I lay on our backs and the women gave us blow jobs. Sarah deep throated Greg and Michelle did a spectacular job of sticking her tongue between the prongs of my cage and licking my penis head. One of the things that is seldom mentioned about being in a chastity cage is that although the dick is essentially out of commission, the balls are actually emphasized by the ring around the scrotum base. Michelle was licking and massaging my balls so intensely that at one point I thought I might cum.

Greg switched positions with Sarah so she was on her back and he was getting into position to fuck her. He asked us how we felt about condoms and we had a brief discussion about safety. They seemed like “low risk” and Sarah said she’d like to take him bareback. She always knows how to tease me in the way she knows I love, so she asked me,” Honey do you want Greg to fuck me bare?” She knew, of course, I wanted him to fuck her bare, but she wanted to force me to say it out loud. My dick pushed against my cage even harder when I told him, “Greg, yeah, I’d like you to fuck her bareback.”

I held Sarah’s head and shoulders in my lap from behind while Greg fucked her. Michelle surprised me by laying along Sarah’s side and massaging Sarah’s clit while her husband fucked Sarah. At one point, she nibbled gently on Sarah’s nipples. It was hot to watch this girl-on-girl action and I joined Michelle, each of us on either side of Sarah, playing with her nipples and clit. Sarah was in ecstasy.

After a long time, I could tell from his breathing that Greg was getting close. He asked Sarah where she wanted “it.” Sarah looked at me and I nodded. She said, “cum inside me,” which was what he was hoping to hear and in seconds, he was pumping a load into Sarah.

When he eventually rolled onto his back, I had an uncontrollable urge to clean his creampie and immediately went down on Sarah. It was the first time I’ve had another man’s creampie in a long time, other than Aaron’s, and I loved it. Afterward, Michelle told me she found it incredibly hot. She said she’d heard about cuckolds and creampies, but she always thought it was just a porn fantasy.

We got dressed and went back to the socializing room. Sarah told me she had enough for one night and we exchanged numbers with Greg and Michelle and went home with big smiles on our faces. Sarah didn’t uncage me last night, but she did this morning and we had incredible sex as we went over last night’s details.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:26 am

BRAVO !!!!!!