Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:45 pm 
Experienced

She just sent me a text that he left. She said all they did was make out. She REALLY enjoyed it so there is huge potential for the future. I can't wait to get home to her.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 am 
Experienced

I'll bet it'll be quite a hottt homecoming when you arrive! Can't wait to hear more.

JR

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 pm 
Experienced

Last night was so unexpected. I knew she has been hanging out with this guy on lunch breaks but I had no clue that they had feelings for one another. She always talked about how funny he is but she said he was too short for her(she is 5-10 and he is a few inches shorter). Just this weekend I ask her a question about him and she said she liked flirting with him but she didn't think she would ever do anything with him. It's amazing that 4 days later she was making out with him for two hours while I was working late. 

What I found out about him. He is short, four years older, married and has one kid. My wife is excited because he has had a vasectomy. My wife doesn't want kids so to her that's a huge bonus. My wife thinks he is funny and they both have common interests in music. My wife is really into music so they have been trading music together for a few months. He recently accepted a position in her department but they have known each other for a few years through work.

Last night was so random. I went into work late because our dog was sick and one of us needed to stay with her for a few hours. I decided that I would stay home because Im the boss at my work. I can come and go as I please as long as I get my required tasks completed. Since I went into work late I decided I would just stay late to make up for it. My wife was hanging around this guy and she mentioned to him that I had to work late and she hates being home by herself when I work late. He innocently offered to come over and keep her company until I got home. 
She called me at work and said "there was an interesting development at work today". She explained what happened and asked me what I thought. I told her that I was excited but only if she was. I explained that I didn't want her having another bad experience so I wasn't going to put pressure on her either way. She wasn't sure if he was trying something on her of if he just wanted to come hang out as a friend. I told her that she is hot and that he probably wants her. I wasn't sure if he would try anything but I was sure he wouldn't be coming over if he didn't want her. 

She asked me to come home for a few minutes so we could talk. We talked while she got ready.  As she was shaving her lady parts she looked at me and told me not to get my hopes up because she wasn't sure if she even wanted anything to happen. She followed that statement by having me examine her crouch for any spots she may have missed. Talk about some mixed signals?  She ended up putting on a matching black bra and pantie, some sweats and a v neck t shirt. I had to get back to work so I reassured her that I didn't want her doing anything unless she wanted to. I then  kissed her goodbye and went back to work.  

She wasn't sure if anything would happen with him but it turns out he worked his magic rather quickly. He sat down In a chair and very quickly asked if he could join her on the couch. Soon after they began playful innocent touching and flirting. He then unexpectedly leaned in and kissed her.  He quickly pulled away and asked if she was ok. She said it was nice. They made out and talked for the next two hours before he had to go home. She said that he was an awesome kisser. He didn't want to move too fast. He told her that he didn't want to just fuck her and then leave. So they just made out for now. He pulled her shirt down and sucked on her nipples a little. He commented on how amazing her tits were. He also fingered her a little. She said when he put his hand down her pants he was really excited that she was shaved. When he finally got to her slit he was amazed at how wet she was. He told her it had been a long time since a girl had gotten that wet for him. She loved how aggressive he was. She loves to be dominated in bed so he really turned her on. He kept pinning her arms over her head while they made out. She said he has major potential. She said that she was pleasantly surprised with the whole night. 
I was working while she was with him. It was defiantly hard to concentrate. I was super horny and my mind was racing with thoughts of what may be happening. It seamed like forever waiting on her to text me. "sooooo he just left".  It's hard to describe that feeling you get when that text finally rolls in. By the time I got home she wasn't as horny as she had been shortly after it happened. We didn't go crazy after one another like we would have if we didn't have to wait an hour to see one another. We talked for a long time 1st before we had sex. All in all the night was awesome, unexpected, and enlightening. The best part was having such good conversation with my wife. 

They have talked a lot over the last two days. His office is right next to hers. He reassured her that he really likes her. He also said he has no intentions of leaving his wife. He said that he has been imagining this for a really long time. He also told her that he has wanted her for a very long time. He admitted that he has always tried to find reasons to go see her at work. He really has her smiling from ear to ear. He has been very complimentary of her and seams to be going slow to make this a special experience for her. I'm excited that she is really into him and he seams to be very into her. It's going to be a wild ride. 

I'm still not sure what to expect with her having feelings for him and them working so close to one another. They will essentially see each other more then we see each other. It's going to be intense. We have a rock solid relationship and our communication is at an all time high. So I'm not worried about her leaving me for him but i have to admit this is a very risky situation.  We are a really happy couple so I'm confident we can handle all that life throws at us. 

Sorry this was so long. She is meeting him for coffee right now so I had some time to finish what I started writing yesterday. 

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:38 am 
OHW Addict

Do you enjoy being away when she is having sex with her guy?

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 am 
Experienced

Last night's coffee date turned into a 3 hour make out session in a parking lot. My wife came back happy but not horny. Physically they did a lot less last night. But they did a lot of talking. She thinks he may just end up being a make out buddy. She thinks he may feel guilty about cheating on his wife. He is going to come over tonight while I go watch the NCAA tournament with friends. I suspect when he gets to be with my wife in a more comfortable and  intimate setting he will move forward and do more with her. I'm glad she is just going with the flow. It's nice that she doesn't have any expectations and therefore shouldn't get disappointed. 

About the third hour of her being with him last night I really started to miss her. I really wanted to ask her to come home but I didn't want to ruin anything. I'm glad I kept my cool because it sounds like they did a lot of talking last night. I'm optimistic that she will end up having a lasting sexual affair with him but I won't be disappointed if they just turn out being friends. She has been very happy the last few days and that make this all worth while. I definitely enjoy the feeling of knowing she is with him.

Today we are going shopping together. She's going to get pampered today! Tonight should be an intense evening.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 am 
Experienced

I have very little details from last night. My wife didn't want to talk about it at all. Apparently they were about to have sex and he couldn't get it up. She also was very very disappointed with the size of his penis. She said my finger is bigger. She is totally turned off by the whole experience. Looks like its back to the drawing board. She was having a bad day anyway and that just added to it.  I never thought about how a guy not being able to get an erection would make a woman feel. I hope when time passes she will realize that it wasn't her but him that was the problem . I still have hope that her temporary disappointment will not sour her taste for him and this lifestyle. I know time will heal her wound but time won't make his penis any bigger so hopefully that's not a huge issue for her. I wish I knew what to say to make her feel better. 

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 am 
Virgin

lew_dogg1 wrote:
I have very little details from last night. My wife didn't want to talk about it at all. Apparently they were about to have sex and he couldn't get it up. She also was very very disappointed with the size of his penis. She said my finger is bigger. She is totally turned off by the whole experience. Looks like its back to the drawing board. She was having a bad day anyway and that just added to it.  I never thought about how a guy not being able to get an erection would make a woman feel. I hope when time passes she will realize that it wasn't her but him that was the problem . I still have hope that her temporary disappointment will not sour her taste for him and this lifestyle. I know time will heal her wound but time won't make his penis any bigger so hopefully that's not a huge issue for her. I wish I knew what to say to make her feel better. 

That sucks! That may be why he wanted to take it slow in the beginning. Seduce her with words and kisses so she wouldn't take as big a notice of his smaller penis.

I know I used to have that fear, I quickly got over it the first time. :twisted:

Hopefully it doesn't turn her off to the whole lifestyle.

My SwingLifeStyle profile: http://www.swinglifestyle.com/Profile/M ... 0000000006

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm 
OHW Addict

GodlyViking wrote:
That sucks! That may be why he wanted to take it slow in the beginning. Seduce her with words and kisses so she wouldn't take as big a notice of his smaller penis.

Hey, a guy's gotta work with what he's got! :cool:

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm 
Experienced

This journey certainly has its ups and downs. My wife needs to feel connected with a guy to do this. Much like a girl who is dating a new guy, she reads too much into everything the other guy does, or in this case doesn't do. They have talked and he wants to slow this down while he sorts out his feelings for my wife and the guilt of cheating on his. They are still flirting heavily and my wife no longer feels rejected. They agreed to keep it as strictly make out buddies for now. My wife is totally cool with that as she truly enjoys flirting  and making out with him. Honestly this could really help get her going in a safe environment where there are no expectations. He truly likes her and has no problem telling her how he feels. She needs that because even though she is hot she lacks self confidence.

New developments 
She admits that she likes this. She says it's weird but she likes it. She is being totally open and honest and we have had the best talks. It's nice because I no longer feel like she is just doing this for me. I have made it a point to make sure that she doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do. No pressure and no expectations are what's making the difference. 

Today he kissed her at work right before they left for the day. He pulled her into his office and grabbed her ass and they kissed for a few seconds. 

She plans on taking her remote control vibrating panties to work this week and giving him the remote. They talked about this last week so we had to go get new batteries for them. I went ahead and ordered a newer nicer version in case this becomes a regular thing. Her current model is cheap and won't last long before it breaks.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 pm 
Experienced

Lots of new developments have occurred. Last week her boyfriend (as she is now calling him) asked if he could come overTuesday of this week. They flirted a lot last week sneaking kisses and inappropriate touching where they could. My wife has been confused all week about his intentions. He has been talking like he wants to fuck her but has also said that all he wants to do is make out. 
Monday night my wife had me help her clean the house. It was kind of exerilarating cleaning my house so another man can come over and make out with my wife. To me it was kind of a turn on. We went to bed thinking that Tuesday would be similar to the other times he came over, just the two of them making out like teenagers. I was a little bit excited but didn't expect much would happen with them. 
Tuesday morning we picked out an outfit that was cute but without looking like she was trying to look cute. Her idea was to look like she wasn't trying to look good.  After lunch she called me to vent. He went to lunch with her and kept telling her that all he was capable of doing with her was making out.  He wanted to make it clear that when he came over later that a he couldn't stay long and he just wanted to make out. She felt weird about the conversation with him. Mainly because he was being so weird and she had already made it clear that she was totally cool with whatever. 
I didn't have any contact with my wife for the remainder of the work day. I wasn't all that worked up so I just stayed busy until I got a call around 6:40 from my wife.  She said to hurry home because she had something to tell me. The drive home was full of suspense because she sounded excited. 
When I got home she told me they did more than kiss. She said "we had sex". That was so hot to hear her say. They put on the playboy channel and kissed a few times. My wife got up to let the dog out and when she returned he pulled her on top of him. She was unsure and timid the whole time because of the talk they had earlier. She started to make out with him and kind of playfully poked at his crouch. Well this time he was hard and he finally let her grab his dick. He proceeded to stand up and pull his pants down. He put his dick in her face and she didn't know what to do so she just started sucking. She was still worried about the conversation earlier. He asked her if she still had the condom from the last failed attempt. She said she did and he quickly followed with "we should use it". 

So she lead him to the guest bedroom.  She sucked his cock again. Then she laid on the bed and they made out a little. He then mounted her without the condom.  They fucked in almost every position. He kept going semi limp so she would switch positions and she would suck him back hard. He finished doing her doggie style. He filled her with his cum something neither of us expected nor wanted to happen so fast. From first kiss to his cum In my wife's pussy took an hour and a half. 
After she told me that he came in her I threw her onto the couch and went down on her. She was so sore that me even going down on her hurt her. We went to the bedroom to have sex. She was in obvious pain but she did her best to make it enjoyable for me. I came almost instantly when I entered her. It was the First time Ive ever fucked a cum filled pussy. It felt great. Since she isn't on birth control I had to finish on her stomach. Seamed very odd to not be able to add my load to his but he is v safe and I'm not. 

She was physically unable to have sex for two days. She thinks the reason was she was so confused and caught off guard that she didn't really get wet. She didn't expect it to happen and she half expected him to freak out and go limp on her. He did go somewhat limp a few times. She thinks it was because he was afraid she would scratch him.  That is how he ended up doing her doggy style. She told him if he was so afraid just do me from behind. From then on he stayed hard until he finished. She was happy to report that he isn't as small as she had initially thought. He is average length but not thick at all. 

For me it was hot to have it finally happen again. It's nice that she enjoyed it and is looking forward to it happening again. It's super sexy to know another mans cum was in my wife. She was at work the next day and felt his cum leaking down her leg. She tried to go to the bathroom and her boss was blocking the hallway right in front of her boyfriends office. She whispered to him that his stuff was leaking out of her. When she got back from the bathroom he called her and asked her if she needed a refill. 

This could be the guy that takes her from wife who is trying this out to one who is absolutely loving it. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring. Right now she is out at a bar with my brothers wife, who has done some swinging, so I'm sure they will be having some fun. 

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm 
OHW Addict

Wow, this is hotter than hell!
On the other hand.
Your wife's FB sounds like the way I'd fear I would be if I were in the same situation. :oops:
I've told my wife I'd like to fool around with someone else just to know if my equipment would work or if I'd be too damned nervous for it to function. Darned guilt and all....... :(
Been watching your thread for a long time and it is grand! Keep us in the loop if you would..... :)

Unread postPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:21 am 
Experienced

Thanks, this if fucking hot. The realism, the ups the downs. Love it.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:29 pm 
Experienced

rs480 wrote:
Wow, this is hotter than hell!
On the other hand.
Your wife's FB sounds like the way I'd fear I would be if I were in the same situation. :oops:
I've told my wife I'd like to fool around with someone else just to know if my equipment would work or if I'd be too damned nervous for it to function. Darned guilt and all....... :(
Been watching your thread for a long time and it is grand! Keep us in the loop if you would..... :)

I'm glad to hear someone is interested. I may have a new update soon. There is a small chance that my wife may be playing tomorrow night. It is an exciting time to be me :). My wife has a consistent fb and seams to really be enjoying it. She joined the forum this week and allowed me to post some pictures of her. She has been constantly checking in to see the commits and pm's from people. It is so exciting to see her engaged in this lifestyle. She hasn't posted much and I'm not sure if she has answered any pm's yet, but the fact she is looking at this site is a major step. I truly think the positive commits about her pictures is helping her self esteem.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:15 pm 
OHW Addict

I have read and enjoyed this thread and the pics thread. All amazing and so jealous!

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm 
Experienced

It's official her fb is coming over after work today. She wore a sexy dress to work today. She couldn't decide what panties to wear with it so she decided to not wear any :)

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 pm 
$2 Ho

It's been great to read about your progress and highlights and to hear from your beautiful wife and see her sexy pix.

From another Ohio couple, best wishes with tonight's adventure and thanks for sharing.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 am 
Experienced

Tonight was a hit. My wife played with her boyfriend for 2 hours while I worked late.  She had a good time and that makes me happy. They started by kissing in the living room. 

Since my wife wasn't wearing panties he quickly went from kissing her to being inside her. He was playing just the tip and thats when he flipped the dirty switch. He told her to "look at me". They started on the couch. Then they were about to go to the bed room when he said that he has wanted to do something all day. She had told him first thing in the morning that she wasn't wearing panties so he had to think about it all day. He had lifted her dress up several times at work to get a peak.  

He told her he had wanted to bend her over all day and fuck her. Well he bent her over the couch and got his wish.  He proceeded to tell her that this was her desk at work and asked her if she liked it in her pussy. She coyly said yes. Then he asked her again and she said yes, more enthusiastically.  He asked her a final time and she called out yes I like it in my pussy. He was about to come so she took him to the bedroom. 

He wanted her on top but she said no I like to be dominated.  They did a few variations of missionary. Then he did something she loved. He grabbed both of her tits very hard and went all out fucking her. Then he told her to roll over. He pulled her hair  with one hand then started fingering her ass with the other. She isn't into that so she turned to him and said exit only dude. Well he didn't stop he just said you like it. She said to him you are one kinky fucker. He followed with not really, you make me this way. He just kept telling her that she liked it until she finally said she liked it. He then finished on her back. 

It's fun to hear about him pushing her boundaries. She claims she didn't care for his finger in her ass but I think she liked it. Maybe not the feeling but the being dominated part. She said no and he did it anyway. I've never been able to get her to let me put my finger in her ass.  I have never fucked her in the ass either but I have a feeling someday he is going to fuck her in the ass. I say this because we were talking about his finger. Then without me asking she said i'm not letting him fuck me in the ass.  If I don't let you I'm not letting him. The way she said it was like she would, if it wasn't something that she was withholding from me. What she doesn't understand is how hot I'll think it is for him to get her to do things she won't do with me.  Just another weird part of this lifestyle I can't explain nor expect her to understand. 

When I got home she was so happy to see me. We talked and kissed for a little bit. Then she wanted me to go down on her. I liked it that it was something she wanted me to do.  She then wanted to ride me which she did. Then she did something totally hot. She looked at me and told me to "fuck me like &@$0!". She pulled my hands up to her tits told me to squeeze the shit out of them and fuck the hell out of her. I did what I was told.   I love her for telling me what she wanted. 

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 am 
OHW Addict

I have to agree, she will not make much of a fuss when he does eventually push his cock into her ass.
I suggest when he does fuck her in the ass, you make sure you are not tempted to follow him in there. Let her know that he has and you haven't, it should add an extra dimension of sluttiness for her.

:cool:

Unread postPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 pm 
Experienced

My wife's new fuck buddy brought her Starbucks to work on Friday. My wife sent me a text telling me what he did. I suggested she should reward him. A few hours later my wife text me asking what his reward should be. Apparently she asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted her to decide. He said she has a creative imagination.  I sent her a few suggestions and she narrowed it down to lunch time bj or after work quicky on her desk.  She sent him an e mail and at the end of the day she never heard back from him. 

As luck would have it friday night my wife had an after work function. The same annual after work function where she lost her hotwife virginity. Two hours after work he texted her to meet up. They made up an excuse to sneak away to her office. They started talking and just hanging out like friends. She was sitting on her desk and he was in her chair. Just chatting about life and complaining about their spouses.

After they talked for awhile he asked her to sit on his lap. She complied and they started kissing. He told her she should take her pants off and bend over her desk. She was happy to obey. She wasn't particular horny so she was somewhat dry, but they managed to get his dick inside of her. He started fucking her. She grabbed his hand and put it in her hair. He started to pull her hair as he fucked her. He asked her if she like to have her hair pulled. She moaned out yes.....I love it when you pull my hair.  Then they moved to her chair and she rode him for awhile. He kept asking her to pull up her shirt so he could see her beautiful tits.  She switched to reverse cow girl and he finished in her. When she got off of him a huge blob of his cum fell on her office floor. 

Due to the large number of people at this function her cell phone wouldn't work. I didn't hear from her until a few hours after it happened. I had no clue that she was going to have sex with him. I sent her a text asking how she was and her reply was "Very good!!!!".  I had a feeling that she had hooked up with him but couldn't confirm that she had due to the cell problems. She finally called and I could tell she couldn't talk freely so I asked what very good means. She said "you know what it means".  I asked if she hooked up? She said yes! I asked is his cum inside you and she said some of it! After that exchange I decided it was time to go meet her. 

We were both so happy to see one another. We watched the bands and hung out for awhile. I couldn't keep my hands off her. It was so hot hanging with my wife and her friend, knowing her friend didn't know my wife had sex with their co worker. It was amazing to walk around and casually mingle with her co workers knowing another mans cum was leaking out of her.   

On the way home she told me she was sore and didn't think we could have sex but offered to go down on me. I admitted to her that I was no longer going to expect sex from her after she has been with him. I told her that I didn't want her to dread having sex with me because she was hurting so bad. I decided that since she has come a long way and mainly for me. This process evolved because she listened to me and what I want. I need to return the favor by listening to her and her body and adapt my expectations. From here on out we will find a middle ground where she can play and enjoy the whole process. We will find other ways for me to enjoy this experience. 

When we finally got home we both got ready for bed. I kind of figured I wouldn't be getting any play from her. I was wrong. She started by snuggling up to me for a few kisses. Then she went down on me. 
Backstory: I had messed up a few years ago and admitted that she wasn't the best bj I'd ever had. 2nd best for sure, but not the best. This comment has haunted me every day since. It also made her very unwilling to give bj's to anyone since. She needed to be in a sexy mood for it to happen. 

So back to last night. She is going down on me and she stops. She asks me how do I like to have my dick sucked? This was a great moment. I told her that she was great at it but that I would like for her hand to jack me as she sucked. She already does this but not quit enough. Then I explained that she also needed to twist her hand as she reached the tip. This was the secret weapon that was missing from her arsenal. I guided her hand through a few strokes and boy was she a quick learner. I can now say that my wife gives me the best bj's I've ever had. All because she stopped and asked me what I liked. I'm not sure but I think the communication created by this lifestyle was what led to me getting my super sexy wife to give great bj's. 

Well just before I was about to cum she came up and kissed me and put my cock between her legs. I looked up at her and asked if she was trying to get his cum on my dick so she could lick it off.  This is where the night took an interesting turn. She proceeded to insert me and start riding my cock. After a few min she asked if I wanted to get a condom on. I said I didn't want to hurt her. She admitted that she hurt but it kind of felt good. I said she should just go down on me and save herself for him. The work function goes all weekend and I wanted her to be ready when he was.  She did as I asked and went down on me. After a few seconds she came up and gave me a super passionate kiss. During this kiss she passed a small amount of his cum mixed with her cum to my mouth. It was naughty, taboo and unexpected yet turned me on big time. I had previously went down on her after he came in her but I just licked around the outside trying not to get any of him in my mouth. 

This was something that I was not really comfortable with happening, but I found it to be a fantastic turn on. I figured that some day I might accidentally get a taste of his "cream pie" but it wasn't something I would actively seek out. I'm not someone who gets grossed out easy so this wasn't something that repulsed me. However it was certainly a boundary that I had before Friday night. Once I felt the cum my wife put in my mouth I just felt so turned on. It was the passion and naughtiness of my wife's kiss mixed with feelings and emotions tied to her pushing my boundaries. I only have a few sexual boundaries and to be honest this was the first time anyone has crossed one. I constantly try to push her sexual boundaries and now my wife actually pushed one of mine. 

At this point she stops kissing me and starts to go down on me again. I stopped her and told her that what she just did turned me on a great deal. I tried to explain why it did. I told her that I didn't want to go down on her after he came in her. However it's a huge turn on when she made me go down on her after he came in her. At the time I couldn't explain why, just that it did.  Hind sight I guess I like being submissive to my wife or maybe just like having my boundaries pushed. 

After my revelation she made me go down on her. She kept telling me how she wanted it done, which I love. I went deep inside her without fear of getting his cum in my mouth. She had me finger it out of her and then lick it clean again. After a few minutes she started playing with her vibrator. She told me to finish myself.  I played with myself while she played with herself. I kept telling her things and asking her questions. She wouldn't respond back to anything and she had her eyes closed. Finally she told me to be quiet!  I think so she could imagine fucking her boyfriend. She never did get off and finally gave up about the time I came all over her tits. 

Now the very instant that I came I felt a deep since of shame for what had just transpired . I could not wait to brush my teeth ( kind of a Finkle is Einhorn.... Einhorn is Finkle moment from Ace Ventura). I had this paranoid feeling that his cum was all over the inside of my mouth. I could not believe what I had just done. Questioning what my wife now thinks of me. How does one explain this to their wife and not sound weird, gay, or insane? She never did question me about it nor have we had time to talk about it. It was crazy how the instant I came I was extremely  turned off about the whole thing. It's now been three days and when I'm horny and thinking about what happened I get even more turned on. When I'm not horny I feel ashamed of myself. Regardless Friday night was a night I'll never forget! It was an amazing sexual experience. I can't wait for her to make me do it again! Of coarse the second I cum I'll hate myself for it. It's was just such a turn on the way the whole night progressed. I want more nights like that, I just hope I don't have the crazy self doubt that goes with it. 
I just wonder if I ever do get to the point where I'm comfortable with it happening.......will it still turn me on?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm 
Virgin

Hot story! I have read this twice and came both times. Wish my wife was like her.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm 
Virgin

It's been awhile. Any new developments? I keep waiting to hear her beg for some back door action.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 am 
OHW Addict

I, too, would love to hear an update.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm 
Experienced

It's been awhile since I made an update. My wife has taken to the lifestyle like a duck to water. It's been a real transition from no way never going to happen, to her loving being a hotwife. I didn't ever think I would get this lucky to have a wife who would accept my kinky fantasy. 

She has been dating her boyfriend for 4 months now. She has fucked him 19 times to date. He has never used a condom and always leaves his load in her. I still cant cum in her because she isn't on birth control.  Its weird but hot at the same time. It also beats the alternative, her being on birth control and not wanting to have anyone cum anywhere near her. She just has zero sex drive when she is on hormonal bc.  He isn't my wife's type but she really likes him as a friend, is attracted to him, and enjoys the sex with him. The highlight reel consists of fucking at work during work, after work in her office, during lunch at our house, after work at our house, before work at our house. They have went to the movies once. They had a few date nights at our house when his wife was out of town. She is truly dating this guy like a boyfriend. The cool thing is she really likes him but he isn't her type so there is no threat to our  relationship. They are clearly from two different worlds so there is very little risk of her leaving me for him. 

My wife has admitted to having feelings for him. She would be upset if he moved away or she couldn't have sex with him anymore.  She admitted that he is better than me at going down on her. She looks forward to being with him just for his oral skills. She likes being a hotwife now and our sex life is exploding!!!!!! So much sex that I rarely have time to think about writing an update. We went from sex once ever other week, to daily, and at times several times a day. In addition to the sex we are communicating as a couple so much better than before. I have never in my life been this sexually satisfied both emotionally and physically .

My wife and her boyfriend are planning on going to a work conference together. They will be together for 3 nights. She is excited as I'm sure he is also. This will be next week and should add some excitement for the three of us. He is a  photographer on the side so he plans on taking lots of photos of her. He's hasn't taken any pictures of her yet so I'm excited to see how well they turn out. It's the first time since we have been married that we have been away from one another over night. We will miss each other tremendously but the excitement should make it worth while! She has asked me for a list of things I want from her (photos,video,audio) or want her to do with him!!!! Anyone have some suggestions? If I get a list I'll share it with the group. He still is unaware that I know about them. He thinks we have a don't ask don't tell open relationship. What he doesn't know is that I ask and she tells!!! 

My older brother also has been flirting with my wife. They exchanged naughty pictures via text message. We were in my parents pool with my brother and his wife later that day and my wife took her top off. After a few minutes of being topless my wife fucked me in the pool while casually carrying on a conversation with my brother and sister in law. She just pulled her panties to the side and backed up to me, pulled my dick out, and fucked me doggie style. They (my fully clothed brother and sister in law) could clearly tell what my wife was doing but the conversation just kept going as if nothing unusual was going on! Also to add to the thrill my parents and nephews were home at the time. Just not outside by the pool. This behavior is totally new out of her but it's so hot. She has a bubbly good girl image with anyone she knows or meets. This behavior would surprise anyone who knows her!!! She is pushing my boundaries and I love it. 

I love how she is liberated sexually not just with regards hotwifing but to all things sexual. At times it's like she oozes sex appeal. She is starting to admit some fantasies to me. She always use to say she either didn't have fantasies or  I'd like to try a girl. 

Next week while she is at her conference I'll see if I can keep my dick out of my hand long enough to post some of the hotter stories from the last few months. That's if I can remember enough details to make them worth reading. 

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm 
OHW Addict

Fantastic update! Thanks for sharing.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm 
Experienced

goodjob wrote:
Fantastic update! Thanks for sharing.

Sorry it took so long

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next