Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hotwife Pendant
Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:02 pm 
OHW Addict

As you know, an appeal has been posted for funds to help cover the costs of this site. Our popularity has grown considerably, especially since we were mentioned in Playboy Magazine not long ago. We’ve had to pay for more bandwidth to accommodate the increased traffic, and have had to pay more to the firm that handles maintenance of this site.

However, while we still need contributions (and would like more people to become “supporting members”), we believe that self-help is always a good idea. So we’re trying to find ways to raise funds without relying entirely on charity.

You might have already seen the posting regarding the book HOTWIFING; WHETHER TO TRY IT, WAYS TO GO ABOUT IT, HOW TO HANDLE IT, by Cody Alston. As noted in that posting, the book will be available in hard-copy EXCLUSIVELY through this OHW site for now. (It won’t be available to the general public until February 1 next year, and even the offer on this site expires on November 25th.)

But we’ve come up with something else that should interest you:

Some hotwives wear an item that gives notice of that status. Usually it’s attached to an ankle chain, but sometimes to a bracelet or necklace. The least common shows the symbol for female intertwined with two male symbols. Others just use the letters “H” and “W” suspended from the bracelet, anklet, or necklace. You can also buy a heart-shaped item that has the word “slut” or the words “I play around,” etc., on it.

However, there are shortcoming to each of these. For one, they’re blatant. Anyone who knows about hotwifing will immediately recognize the intertwined gender symbols or the letters “HW” for what they imply. Of course, for many women, that’s the whole idea. But the problem is that it invites even more men to come on to you than might otherwise—including unwanted men. Granted, any woman who’s had enough experience with men knows how to let a man know she’s not interested in him. Even so, wearing something blatant is the equivalent of wearing a miniature billboard or flashing neon sign. Most women would prefer to go about it in a more discreet manner.

Second, anyone who sees the female-male symbols, or the “Slut” or “I play around” will immediately draw their own conclusions also. These people can include friends and relatives from whom you want to keep your hotwifing a secret. True, the simple solution is just to not wear it while out in public, except when and where you’re scouting for a worthy male. But even then, there’s the risk of a happenstance encounter with someone you do not want to know about your hotwifing. (Further, you know how children sometimes go through mom’s dresser drawers when she’s not around—and little girls, especially, like to go through her jewelry.)
So, what to do?

Well, the woman who designed the cover for Cody Alston’s book also designed a hotwifing pendant. Three pictures of it are posted with this announcement. —Three pictures, because it’s available in three shades of gold: white, yellow, and rose.

It’s elegant, and DISCREET. As you can see, it suggests a heart (albeit one that’s upside-down)...and even suggests a wishbone.

Many people won’t even recognize that it’s a lower-case “h” connected to a lower-case “w,” highly stylized. (The stem of the “h” curves up to the right. The right part of the “w” curves up to the left. They meet at the top.) So you needn’t worry about wearing what in effect is a miniature flashing neon sign that you’re a hotwife.

If someone whom you do not want to know about your hotwifing (which is nearly everyone) asks what it is, you can just say you thought it was pretty, and let it go at that.

If a man you’re NOT interested in puts the make on you and asks about it, you can give the same answer. If he knows what it REALLY is, he might start by saying something like “I see you’re a hotwife.” You can ask, in feigned innocence, “What’s that?” (and maybe show your alleged distaste when he explains it). You can then also ask, “Why do you say I’M one of ‘those’?” He’ll answer, “Because you’re wearing a hotwife pendant.” You can claim that someone gave it to you…but he or she had not told you its real nature. You can say your friend apparently has played a little joke at your expense, and can laugh about it (or pretend to be mildly offended). If he points out that it’s a highly stylized “hw,” you can respond “Those are my initials”—and give him a fake name if he asks, so that your initials are supposedly “HW” (“Hillary Wodham”?) Or you can say, “The “hw” stands for “Honored Wife,” or “Honorable Woman”—or “Hoboken Wanderer,” “Houston Winery,” or “Halifax Windfarm.” Regardless of how you handle this, you’ve in effect told him you’re not interested in him…but in a nice way that saves face for him. That way, even if he’s had too much to drink, he’s less likely to get obnoxious about it and make a scene.

And if you encounter a man you ARE interested in, chances are he’ll also ask about the pendant (even if he knows), just to make conversation. You can tell him that it’s a highly stylized “h” and “w.” And then you can explain what those letters stand for…and what that means. :-)
On the other hand, depending on your mood, maybe the type of man you want to attract is someone without “class,” who just wants to get it on with you ASAP. In that case, go ahead and wear a “Slut” or “I play around” piece, instead. But THIS pendant will impress someone who’s more likely to have refined sensibilities himself (if that’s what you’re looking for). It’s certainly more artistic (and feminine) than the capital “H” and “W” some women wear.

Further, because it’s a pendant, you can attach it to a necklace. —And that makes more sense than a bracelet or anklet, really.

For one thing, if you’re wearing jeans, it’s hard to spot an ankle bracelet in the first place, let alone to see what’s attached to it. (Perhaps those in the know about hotwifing assume any anklet means the woman is a hotwife. But some women wear anklets that have nothing whatsoever to do with hotwifing. The easiest way to avoid confusion is to not wear a hotwifing anklet.)

A pendant on a necklace is better than one on a bracelet, too. Men will be paying more attention to a necklace, with a pendant dangling on your breastbone (or between your cleavage), than they would to a bracelet.

Prototypes have been “tested” in practice. The foregoing statements are the results of this “research.”

If you want something that’s discreet, stylish, and cute, this might work...even if you’re just a “wannabe” rather than already a hotwife.

The pendant is about 1", which is part of what makes it so discreet. It’s 14K-gold-plated, and to repeat: your choice of white, yellow, or rose gold. It includes a polishing cloth and a dark blue velvety pouch with a draw string, so you can keep it in your purse until the right time to put it on. (The pouch is big enough to hold a bracelet, anklet, or necklace. Those things you’ll have to get on your own, though.) FYI: it’s made in Bangkok…which is kind of appropriate, yes? :-)

As with Cody Alston’s book, HOTWIFING, this pendant is available EXCLUSIVELY through this OHW site, as part of our effort to become at least SOMEWHAT self-supporting. The pendant, polishing cloth, and pouch together are $32.50 through this board, and will be available at that price through this board until Nov 25th. (The price to which they’ll be sold to the general public, later, is $39.50 plus shipping.) They’ll ship in time to be used as a Christmas present.

USA: Pendant $32.50 plus S&H $4.95 = $37.45
Canada: Pendant $32.50 plus S&H $11.95 = $44.50 in US dollars.
International: Pendant $32.50 plus S&H $13.95 = $46.95 in US dollars.

For those who get a copy of the book AND the pendant as part of the same order, the combined price is $50.00.

USA: Book & Pendant $50.00 plus S&H $4.95 = $54.95
Canada: Book & Pendant $50.00 plus S&H $11.95 = $61.95 in US dollars.
International: Book & Pendant $50.00 plus S&H $13.95 = $63.95 in US dollars
These prices are no longer valid, see last page for current price.

So, if you want to help out Our Hotwives, but to get something that might help YOU out, consider taking advantage of this exclusive offer while it lasts—for the hotwife pendant, and the Hotwifing book.

Attachment:
Yellow Gold.JPG

Attachment:
Rose Gold cropped.JPG

Attachment:
White Gold.JPG

Attachment:
Accessories.JPG

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING?
Send the money to my paypal account
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... J7YNRH9EAU

You can use a credit card by going to http://www.paypal.com and select send money at bottom of page. Follow directions and send to chuck@platinum-edition.com .

Also put in the notes for Pendant or Pendant & book and which pendant. Also make sure you shipping address is there. If you do not want to use paypal PM me.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Post subject: Re: Hotwife Pendant
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am 
Virgin

Good Morning allengt. The link to your PayPal account at the end of the pendant message does not work. Just wanted to let you know so that you can fix it.

I used the good link in one of your other messages to place my order. Thanks for making the cool pendant available. We like it. My HW can't wait to get hers.

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 pm 
OHW Addict

driller wrote:
Good Morning allengt. The link to your PayPal account at the end of the pendant message does not work. Just wanted to let you know so that you can fix it.

I used the good link in one of your other messages to place my order. Thanks for making the cool pendant available. We like it. My HW can't wait to get hers.

Thanks driller, fixed now.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 am 
Pervert

Ordering the combo (tomorrow), thanks Allengt hope it helps.

We all enjoy this forum, but the forum needs your help .. see the Sticky post about the site needing donations.

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 am 
Trainable

Great idea!

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 am 
OHW Addict

Just sent in my donation for both.

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 pm 
Pervert

rypmar7 wrote:
Just sent in my donation for both.

Ditto

We all enjoy this forum, but the forum needs your help .. see the Sticky post about the site needing donations.

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm 
OHW Addict

Sent my donation for both also. Let's see if customs try to seize it!

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:29 pm 
OHW Addict

lozrob66 wrote:
Sent my donation for both also. Let's see if customs try to seize it!

They shouldn't, it will have a customs form attached.

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:18 am 
OHW Addict

NOTE: We only have a limited number of pendants in each type gold. Now over half of the White gold are spoken for. So if you are wanting one of the pendants please get your order in early so that you get your choice plus if they are in early and we run out of one then it can still be ordered in time for Christmas delivery but if it is near the end of Nov then it is to late to reorder and get them in time.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:40 am 
Virgin

just ordered book and pendent via paypal

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 pm 
Experienced

Fantastic, i will order both soon. well done Cody

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:52 pm 
Virgin

I am also looking forward to both.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am 
Site Admin

By the way, I have one of these pendants. They look really nice. I really liked the pendant. It's classy, and still understated. You have to know what you're looking for to see it. Otherwise, it just seems like an abstract piece.
You should definitely purchase one and support the site.

Welcome to the New World

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 pm 
Experienced

Just sent my order for the Pendant.....thanks Allengt

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 am 
Prepubescent

Ordered the pendant and the book.
Looking forward to it!
Thanx Allengt.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am 
OHW Addict

Only 3 days left if you want to order this pendant and I only have 2 white gold left. After this it will be available later but only after they get a website up for it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm 
OHW Addict

The current stock of white gold is all spoken for. If anyone else wants them, delivery will be first week of Jan.

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:20 am 
Pervert

Hey Allen, wondering if you have estimated fulfillment on early orders?

Hoping to put this under the tree :)

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 am 
OHW Addict

Stashi wrote:
Hey Allen, wondering if you have estimated fulfillment on early orders?

Hoping to put this under the tree :)

They will be shipped on Monday the 5th.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm 
Experienced

Hi Allen,

How are they being shipped? I got your email with my tracking number, but I don't know which site to go to to track it. If you mention it above, sorry, I missed it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:46 am 
OHW Addict

enjoying_the_ride wrote:
Hi Allen,

How are they being shipped? I got your email with my tracking number, but I don't know which site to go to to track it. If you mention it above, sorry, I missed it.

USPS

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:10 am 
Experienced

We got the pendant today, and ladyinblue likes it! :up:
It looks sharp. Although she's not looking to take on another boyfriend, I look forward to seeing her wear it out.
We're also happy to get the book.
Thanks!

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:34 am 
Player

For Lady in Blue,

I'm very happy you like the pendant.

The point your husband made, about wearing it in public, is a big reason I love the design. I have a couple women friends who are definitely not hotwives or cuckoldresses, but who saw the pendant and wanted one for themselves. I didn't tell them what it's really all about, because they don't know me as Cody Alston, let alone my own connection to hotwifing/cuckoldry stuff. So maybe someday they'll complain when they find out what it's really all about. But if they do, I'll just have to feign ignorance of its true nature also.

One woman said she's going to have a diamond mounted in it, to make it really fancy. Wow. I'm looking forward to seeing the result.

Anway, back to my point: the design is so discreet that it can be a secret sign, if you will. Only fellow "initiates" will recognize it, and the only men who have to know what it's about are those who either already know or that you want to know, so it also acts as sort of a screening tool (as well as a good conversation starter). To me, that's the most important thing of all, so I'm glad that (according to your husband) that's how you see it, too.

Enjoy!

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:40 pm 
Player

Placed an order for a book and pendant,,,,, looking forward to recieving now,,,,, THANKS!