Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hotwife Pendant
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 am 
Player

flowerguy,

I hope she did like it. So far, every woman who's received one has loved it---and that's one winning streak I'd like to see remain unbroken.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Are these still available?

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm 
Player

Yes, they are.
And because my publisher still has not set up the web site, the pendants are ONLY available through this OHW site---which gets a portion of price, to help support the costs of maintaining this site.

Thanks for asking,SexySusieQ.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 am 
OHW Addict

I have a Rose Gold pendant sitting in my desk drawer that was scheduled to go to my wife around Christmas (and the indication of a nice gold chain). :up:
She ticked me off at the time (NOT having to do with hotwifing or the lack of...) and asks me very couple of weeks if she can see it.
I've been a Dick and have not showed it to her :down: , only saying once that if it's on backwards, it is even more abstract. :twisted:
I ache to give it to her as she's a loving, decent wife (nasty girl that won't let herself out of her own cage) that needs new jewelry....
I will post her reaction here when I "unveil" her new jewelry...... :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:34 am 
Player

rs480,

Well, I hope you do give it to her soon---and give it to her in the spirit of a gift in her honor rather than begrudingingly handing over something that you've been withholding.

Forgive me, here, please: I know this looks like I'm playing amateur shrink, and I am not trying to say you begrudge giving it to her.

It's just that women's psychology about jewelry---even something as simple and inexpensive as the hotwifing pendant---is so hugely different from men's.

One couple posted that they regard the pendant as a good luck charm for each encounter now. Another woman e-mailed me to say she would have a diamond mounted in it. And a couple of women who are NOT hotwives (and probably never will be) have gotten one and wear it just to feel naughty somehow simply by wearing a HOTWIFING pendant.

I talked in the book about how a hotwife can use it as a conversation starter with a man she's interested in. I'm beginning to think that, from a husband's perspective, it's more a way of, well, sort of honoring her with the gesture of this gift. Any kind of jewelry, especially diamond jewelry, is supposed to function that way too. But this pendant strikes me as a tangible symbol of a powerful secret a husband and wife share vis-a-vis nearly everyone else.

Sorry, I'm not articulating this well.

I am much looking forward to her reaction...and I do hope the pendant also works as a sort of good luck charm for you two, also.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Cody, I think you're so right. I really want one because I just think that every time I put it on, it would make me FEEL like a sexy hotwife. My H is a little worried about me wearing a tangible symbol though, even as discreet as this one is. I've got to talk him into it I think :)

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Post subject: Hotwife Pendant
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm 
Player

SexySusieQ,

Hmm.

Well, you could wear it on a charm bracelet, maybe with other, innocuous things so no one will notice. Or you could wear it on a necklace that's big enough that the pendant would presumably be wear no one would see it---such as, if you were wearing a blouse, it would be deep in your cleavage. Either way, YOU would know you had it on, even if no one else did. It's kind of like wearing really sexy underwear to work: no one but you knows, yet it feels oh so good to know. :-)

Good luck with your Other Half!

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm 
Virgin

Cody Alston wrote:
For Lady in Blue,
The point your husband made, about wearing it in public, is a big reason I love the design. I have a couple women friends who are definitely not hotwives or cuckoldresses, but who saw the pendant and wanted one for themselves. I didn't tell them what it's really all about, because they don't know me as Cody Alston, let alone my own connection to hotwifing/cuckoldry stuff. So maybe someday they'll complain when they find out what it's really all about. But if they do, I'll just have to feign ignorance of its true nature also.

One woman said she's going to have a diamond mounted in it, to make it really fancy. Wow. I'm looking forward to seeing the result.

This is hilarious, I tell you! These classy posh housewives are going to walk around unbeknownst of what they unleash upon themselves. "Oh, really? It's shocking! Well, good thing you mention this, it comes as a surprise to me as well!" :D The 'lifestyle' is sort of a sect, come to think of it, like Christians who decorated themselves with fishes and practiced their religion within Roman catacombs.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 pm 
Virgin

Help I need to get one for my wife but don't know how much it costs.....anyone know? and do we still use the paypal link?

thx

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 pm 
OHW Addict

The new pendants will ship next week. Also I have been informed that we can now take orders for pendants but the price has gone up, the above price was a Christmas special.

USA: Pendant $42.50 plus S&H $5.95 = $48.45
Canada: Pendant $42.50 plus S&H $12.95 = $55.45 in US dollars.
International: Pendant $42.50 plus S&H $14.95 = $57.45 in US dollars.

When you place pay via PayPal please PM me so I can check as they missed emailing me on a few of them the last time.
If you want to order by snail mail PM me for address.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm 
Virgin

I'd buy a white gold one if they become available again.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm 
OHW Addict

taboodude wrote:
I'd buy a white gold one if they become available again.

The pendants are always available through this site only.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm 
Virgin

Paypal sent conf # 9T952735DJ632732P, rounded up to $50 for ease, and donation purposes.

Oh, white gold, please.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm 
Virgin

Just got the pendant and the wife loves it.
Thanks.

azwife hubby

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:29 pm 
Virgin

Just placed the donation, PayPal conf # 6GS83439LR8100328

I forgot to specify, white gold please!

Thank you

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm 
Virgin

we should start a thread in the hotties section of our wives wearing these :)

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 pm 
OHW Addict

taboodude wrote:
we should start a thread in the hotties section of our wives wearing these :)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17235&p=227865#p227865

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 am 
Virgin

I just ordered a white gold pendant, payment confirmation 50H81657R32968104, $50. Thank you!

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 pm 
Experienced

Just saw this for the first time allengt... Fantastic...Mrs. P MUST have one for our trip to Naples, FL at the end of May. Sending donation immediately.

-Pablo66

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 pm 
Virgin

Hi allengt, any idea when these will be shipping? Thanks again!

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm 
Prepubescent

Just made the donation for a white gold pendant, Paypal conf. # 7H230504HK518083L. I hope they are still available!

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:31 pm 
Player

My understanding is that the pendants will be available through OHW for the foreseeable future. My publisher will be making them available through a web site, but at a higher price than OHW charges. That's partly by way of thanking OHW for being my prime research source, although I'm also a paid sponsor, personally.

I was in the airport last weekend, and saw a woman wearing a hotwife pendant. I didn't have time to strike up a conversation with her, but managed to get close enough to confirm that she was wearing the pendant (on a necklace). That was quite a thrill! It's the first time I've seen a stranger wearing one, and can't help but wonder if she'd gotten any reactions to it and had disclosed to selected people what it means.

Unread postPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm 
Player

I do know approximately how many pendants have sold, but my publisher has sworn me (and probably allengt also) to secrecy. I can safely say, though, that even if every hotwife on this site had it, it would be rare to see a woman wearing one.

My guess is that most hotwives (or would-be hotwives) who wear it do so only while hunting or while just wanting to have something on that makes them aware of their status even if nearly everyone who sees it isn't in on the secret---sort of like the way members of some elite or secret groups wear an insignia that only "those in the know" recognize. Or like wearing sexy underwear that no one else is aware of...with the possible exception of a special someone.

Back when I was looking for something, I posted on this board asking for information, and got some leads. But the only things on the market were items that said "SLUT" or "I PLAY AROUND" or other things that were unrefined, in my opinion.

As for the OHW emblem, my understanding is that Inigo Montoya had that custom-made for his wife, Agatha. Although I like it very much, I personally wanted something even more discreet. So I'm glad my cover artist came up with what she created.

You said "I hadn't found anything to this point that was very tasteful." I hope you think OHW pendant is tasteful! :-)

Unread postPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 pm 
OHW Addict

HisFntsyHerNdulgence wrote:
Yes, I do find the OHW very tasteful, subtle, and discreet. But with meaning and a conversation starter. Have you thought about selling it via EBay?

It is only sold on this site and the Publisher's web site where it is sold for retail.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:39 pm 
Prepubescent

Is there or will there be an option to purchase this pendant in platinum?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next