Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Breeding
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 am 
Prepubescent

When away with my Bull / Lover on a weekend to a small, romantic sea-side town last week (hubby had to stay back home in Paris) he confided in me he would want to breed me and impregnate me. My heart pounded when he said that. We were naked on bed. I was still catching my breath from a gorgeous, violent afternoon fucking and was leaking his cum on the sheets. We are together for over a year now, and my Bull really gives me everything I need, from romantic loving to kinky sex and everything in between. He is like a dream come true for me, and has exclusive rights to my pussy.

I am nearing 30, so it is a perfect age for carrying and giving birth. But there's so much more that needs to be considered that I am overwhelmed by the idea.

My Bull is firm in saying he doesn't need it to be his love baby per se. He would like to see me pregnant and give birth as a sort of ultimate confirmation from me that I am really his and that I belong to him completely. At the same time it is the deepest form of humiliation to inflict upon my husband. So the idea that my Bull has conceived (if and when we go ahead with it) is that he and 2 of his friends breed me during a number of consecutive nights in my fertile period, at home, before my husbands eyes, and knock me up.

Phhewww... On one hand I'm so excited and thrilled by this idea. On the other, there are so many implications and consequences to consider. I need to clear my mind.

And I would be grateful to receive some opinions and advise. Has any of the HWs / Cuckolddresses here ever been pregnant from their Bull and given birth?

Post subject: Re: Breeding
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 am 
Experienced

I have posted about this many times and will do again here. I am the product of such a breeding that you are considering. It was obvious to me early on that my "father" was not my biological father. Want to know my opinion, I hate my parents and my real father. My life was hell for many years and I underwent many years and moneys worth of therapy for some games that they wanted to play. I still believe today that it would not take much for me to hurt them all badly if the right circumstances occurred. If you want to use this as fantasy play then fine, if you want to do this for real then you are incredibly selfish and should never have children under any circumstances.

Tiggerdog

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:25 pm 
OHW Addict

Your Bull's "total ownership and control of your pussy" is only a metaphor, however vividly you may feel its imaginary power. He does not actually own you or any part of you.

Entertaining that metaphor, or in other words pretending that he owns you, happens to stimulate a particular neural pathway inside your brain. The result is actually that you feel wonderful.

But that neural pathway is very narrowly specialized: it has no ability to process feelings of any other kind than this, even though you live in a world of enormously diversified data. Much of this other data is potentially very important, but the pathway you are addicted to stimulating has no ability whatsoever to process anything other than the data provided by the metaphor.

Accordingly, any judgment you might make, concerning what your life and your bull's life and, most critically, any resulting child's life will be like after impregnation, to the extent that such judgment is predicated on the limited "facts" provided by the metaphor, will be at least incorrect, possibly disastrously so.

Do not ground any judgment about whether to have a baby on how good it makes you feel to think about your bull owning you. They are very different, mutually irrelevant, probably incompatible topics. :|

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 pm 
Experienced

Cows breed. Pigs breed. Dogs and cats breed. Humans parent. You can certainly reduce yourself to an animal and be bred by a variety of sperm for which no paternity will be known. But children need loving parents who accept them without condition not rutting procreators pleasuring themselves.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm 
Player

I was well acquainted with a couple that took the path you are considering.

It ended badly. They got a divorce years afterward and a DNA test showed the child (then 16 yrs of age) was not his and no child support was awarded. The biological father was long time gone and on bad terms. The child committed suicide after learning her "father" was not her "father" and she could not handle it along with the pressures brought by her "parents" divorce.

This is a door that I feel no one would want to open under any circumstances.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 am 
Trainable

Sick!!

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 am 
Virgin

It is a great idea, proves that your bull proves owns you, go ahead, otherwise you will regret it years later.

Good luck :up:

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am 
Trainable

It might just be my ignorance of a true "cuckold relationship" (since we do not practice that), but it sounds like this is a pretty complete relationship. Your Bull "gives me everything I need from romantic love to kinky wild sex, he is a dream come true and has exclusive rights to my pussy". Sooo to ME, it sounds like you are completely "In Love". This is tantamount to a surrogate husband... or maybe even more. Perhaps it is time to evaluate your other relationship. In any case, I dont view this nearly the same as i would if you were talking about breeding by a FB or FWB. This is so much more.

For those of us whose HW are incapable of "being bred" any longer ... it is much more of an erotic thing... to tell a Bull to "Breed my married pussy". I agree that parenting, is the very first thing to consider, when a HW can get pregnant and is enjoying the fruits of promiscuity.

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 pm 
Player

A few thoughts...

Many parents raise children that are not biologically theirs. Adoption, surrogacy, sperm/egg donation are some of the ways this happens. So CAN it work out for you, without screwing up your child(ren)? Yes, it can... BUT!

Your husband not only has to be on board with this, he also has to go to a lawyer and sign his consent to raising the child and supporting him/her. (If you really want to humiliate him, go with him... and your lover! If you don't want to humiliate him that much, there are many standard surrogacy contracts, still requiring a lawyer, for situations of infertility, etc. There's no reason you have to tell the lawyer how it's happening.)

But what everyone above seems to assume is out in the open to the child is that this is a cuckolding relationship. For God's sake, folks, NO ONE wants to know about their parents' sex life, regardless of what form it takes. So IF you can all agree to shut up about how it happened, and to tell your child the truth, if not the whole truth, that it was a surrogate birth, the child does not need to be fucked up about it.

I'm not saying it's a good thing; even for a hard-core cuck like me, this crosses a whole zebra full of lines. But you asked a serious question and this is my shot at an answer.

Good luck - and please be careful.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 am 
2 Bit Whore

Bravo, Paul!

When dealing with a high octane, emotional issue like this, it's so easy to shoot first and ask questions later, but you have brought some cool logic to bear. What an excellent post.

Best wishes to you and the original posters,

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 am 
Player

" he also has to go to a lawyer and sign his consent to raising the child and supporting him/her."

No offense, but is this advice based on your knowledge of French law?

I'm not otherwise passing judgement on you post, it seems you have a genuine desire to be helpful, and thanks for that.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 am 
2 Bit Whore

Good advice Paul as usual!!!

My wife is also trying to get pregnant from her bull. It requires expensive fertility docs for my sperm to be extracted and implanted which we tried twice. Her eggs are not perfect so only way to get PG is lots of sex with lots of cum. So her bull has offered his service without requiring to be the dad. I am totally into the situation and plan to raise our baby as OUR baby if he is successful. Your advice follows the path we intended to take all along.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:29 pm 
OHW Addict

1texn wrote:
" he also has to go to a lawyer and sign his consent to raising the child and supporting him/her."

No offense, but is this advice based on your knowledge of French law?

I'm not otherwise passing judgement on you post, it seems you have a genuine desire to be helpful, and thanks for that.

I would think the "Go to a lawyer" part would be good advice in most any jurisdiction. And it might be a good idea to do that before she gets pregnant, just so you know where you stand.

That could also prompt thinking about it with a lower level of endorphins blocking reasonable thinking!

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm 
Experienced

If the "bull" is fulfilling all the roles the original posters is seeing as the important ones, and if there is no plan to part ways with her husband so she can truly belong to the bull, then I partially agree with Paul. My take would be putting the noose on the bull and getting his financial support for the child all nice and legal like ahead of time. Afterall, if the bull is getting the pleasure of knocking her up, he should be willling to contribute not just sperm but in dollars ( or Euros) as well.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm 
OHW Addict

cocuine, like heavy drugs. Just say NO!
Yep, and two of his friends are ready and willing to make "it" happen.... run away NOW and say "NO thank you".
IF your "lover" makes you pregnant, where will he and his "friends" be when you have the baby?
Right next to you? I'd bet NOT...... They won't know you anymore at this point and will be unavailable for your calls.
I want to say "XXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXX XX"....... I can't even finish that.
What the hell are you thinking? WAIT! Is the "bull" doing the thinking for you? I sure hope not.......
I'd bet he is. Are you stxxxd? Maybe.
NO!

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm 
Player

As a woman, I have to say, this is just one thing that should be left a fantasy. Every person is different, but 'slut' and 'bull' are words I would never use to describe a human being.
A child should not be created just for some kinkiness.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 am 
Virgin

The first thing is I feel is this please remember the bull is not always there for you; when your away with your hubby...and the second thing is he is also most likely doing other women and has the same control over them, as just as he does with you. Any NRE (New Relationship Energy) is so powerful it almost over takes your main relationship to a second seat the marriage and it could and might become the reason you and your hubby decide to make the bull the man and then your hubby he is now become a passe love toy instead of your hubby; who loved you and asked you to become his wife. I have seen this situation before the one who keeps filling the love bank of the woman's heart is the one she will do any thing for and if the hubby does not step up to the plate; the bull win the heart of the female and the hubby will be come a mere inconvenience and/or she will or might decide to put up with him until she cant handle him any longer and if she finds a different bull; which does happen the other bull might as well be out...too

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 am 
Virgin

I have had a dislike for this subject for a long time, as a family man I just couldn't relate to it on any level, I have 3 children grown up and successful which I love dearly, my wife has 3 from her previous husband, were sort of a tight knit extended family, everything seems to be pretty cool up to now. were financially secure and decent people I like to think. My wife would love to have another child she's 36 and possibly its her last opportunity. She is not on the pill for a lot of reasons and I'm ok with this
her lover who she now has regular sex with exclusively is a really decent intelligent type, There is definitely a lot of room in our lives for a new baby, wanted and not a product of any other reason than being wanted. We know if her relationship with him continues she's going to get pregnant, We have discussed the possibility and gone over the subject to quite a depth, personally I'd love to have her conceive and have his baby, she tells me she would be happy too, we haven't discussed this with him, as really he's only in our lives for sex, my problem is am I being logical in this should I put a stop to her and him ?
obviously any comments would be welcome.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Once you consider having a child then it is no longer just a hotwife relationship. It involves motherhood, fatherhood, parenting... medical bills, education costs. There is also the interaction with other family members who may notice or find out.
Put bluntly: If this person you call a "bull" is serious then get him to give you a certified check to cover all the costs of child rearing. Once you tell them that most so called bulls quickly become steers.
To sum it up in one word... Idiocy.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 pm 
Trainable

I hope this is only a fantasy. This is a bad idea from all standpoints. If this is what you want, go ahead a be kind to your husband and give him a divorce. I see only heartache for you all, especially the only innocence in the deal.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:50 am 
Virgin

I cannot see why the planned breeding has caused so much discourse, my wife has ended up pregnant twice, once from a one night stand, the other from multiple lovers at a music festival.She does not know who the fathers were. :oops: :oops:

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:12 am 
Virgin

Quote:
'slut' and 'bull' are words I would never use to describe a human being.

+1

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 am 
Verified Hot Wife

susan wrote:
Quote:
'slut' and 'bull' are words I would never use to describe a human being.

+1
How our little differences make us, I am cool with being called a slut and being slutty in the correct context, but I hate the term 'Bull' or my wife was serviced by her 'Bull' How can a man say such a thing about the woman he loves.

We are all mad in our own worlds.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:06 am 
OHW Addict

To each his/her own I suppose. But to me the word "breeding" is too animalistic. I'm certainly not opposed to a night of hard fucking, and it can be just as wild and crazy as the participants want, but "breeding"? Nah. Not my cup of tea.

Similarly, the word "bull" may be okay to some. But in my opinion if a woman's lover is a "bull" that seems to make her a "cow". How flattering.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 pm 
Virgin

Don't mix your kinks with your kids.
Adopt.

http://www.fetishfurniturefactory.com