Virgin

Don't mix your kinks with your kids.
Adopt.

Post subject: Re: Breeding
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 pm 
Player

susan wrote:
Quote:
'slut' and 'bull' are words I would never use to describe a human being.

+1

I NEVER call my wife a slut or a whore. It doesn't work with us and neither of us like it very much, similarly we don't care for the term "Bull". It's an uneeded term that for us is, quite frankly, kinda corny.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 pm 
Virgin

Don't you think children have the right to know who their parents were? They also might like to believe they were conceived because they were wanted for themselves, not as part of somebody's loony sex fantasy.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm 
Experienced

The consequences definitely outweigh the pleasure you may feel by getting pregnant. Think about the future problems and logistics of having a child that was born out of your desire to please some guy who you will not even know next year.
Fantasy is fine but by "breeding", you are creating a life that you and this guy will be responsible for from now on.

My Dad always told me to not let my dick do my thinking for me. I would submit the same advice to you...substituting your girly parts for the "dick" part.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm 
Trainable

Johnnybi wrote:
Don't you think children have the right to know who their parents were? They also might like to believe they were conceived because they were wanted for themselves, not as part of somebody's loony sex fantasy.

Do children who are adopted have a right to know who their biological parents are? Even if the biological parents don't want to know them? Should an adopted child feel less loved or important because they were conceived by someone who wants nothing to do with them?

Having said that, I don't like the term "breeding". Children are not sex toys and "breeding" to me implies an impersonal, unloving circumstance. However, if a couple decides to have a child by another man and the child is raised in a loving family, I don't see any difference between this child and an adopted child.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:10 am 
Experienced

Do ya got a 'spare' million laying around??

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm 
Trainable

A woman should bear the child of the strongest, fittest man she can avail herself of.

If petitecoquine has two or more men who can impregnate her, she should opt for the genetically strongest of the men available to her. She shouldn't limit herself

The fact that she is clearly in love with her bull while indifferent to her husban means that she clearly senses that her bull is the man who should impregnate her.

Let Nature take its course—you should breed with the strongest man, not the man that bourgeois society says you ought to breed with.

Just my 2¢.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 pm 
Experienced

No. Just no. People don't procreate to raise prize pigs for the county fair or race horses. A child should only be brought into the as a result of the love shared by two parents.

Now I realize that children are born all the time out of wedlock or accidentally due to laziness and careless behavior. An accident no matter how careless is different than recklessly choosing to "breed" with some random person just because they have a big dick and aggressive personality.

Just the thought sickens me.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 pm 
Player

I agree 100%, Matt. And you say it very well. It is very clearly set out.

And it could be that -- I know I am going out on a limb here -- that a child born of a man and a woman who love each other and continue to do so will raise a child who in turn will know what love is all about and be able to put into practice in his own environment, world, and relations with other people.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:18 pm 
Player

I recently learned that my daughter (now 33) is not my biological child but is in reality a product of my first wife "pulling a train" with she believes 15 guys resulting with her pregnancy.
While I had hints of her cheating I had no idea the extent until a recent death bed confession on my ex's part.
While I am still a bit shell shocked a have no intention of telling our daughter or anyone else.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:54 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Truth is stranger than fiction and of all the truths you have ever written cornodo, this is the strangest. Death bed confession to her ex husband. She held that back until her last breath. Fuck she must of hated you to lay that on ya.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 pm 
Player

I used "Death bed" only to simplify as it was not that dramatic. She is dying, most likely in her last month with inoperable cancer. She wrote me wishing to clear her guilty feelings & going in peace. I forgave her to the best of my ability.

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm 
2 Bit Whore

petitecoquine ... Do you and your husband wish to have a child?

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 pm 
Prepubescent

If a husband cannot, or should not sire a child..............and BOTH parties are truly cool with it.......I dont have a problem getting help with my wifes pregnancy.. But, I dont think the biological father should ever be aware.before,during,or after.the event. A guy that barebacks should know what the possibilities are, and we dont owe him any explanations, if we deciede to have a child.

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:18 am 
Verified Hot Wife

........correction - decide to have his child. I think you will find that no matter how strong your personal view is, the law feels differently about it.

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:14 pm 
OHW Addict

MrsTruckstar wrote:
........correction - decide to have his child. I think you will find that no matter how strong your personal view is, the law feels differently about it.

Laws vary significantly from one jurisdiction to another. It might be worth consulting an attorney to be sure, just in case.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:08 am 
Trainable

Guys it is not about laws/money (child support)/etc.. it is about a fundamental principle which is 'parenting'.
We are responsible for whatever acts we perform and bear the consequences, but when we involve another person, in this case a child, wow...it is another fucking door we are opening here.
Of course in our messed up kinky mind we may fantasize and get off on this topic, but actually taking it to that next step....

What i found interesting (and made me doubt a bit) is that petit said that she wanted to be bred by her Bull because she is into him etc etc etc, but then she said that it would actually be her Bull and some buddies, so at the end they wouldnt know who the actual father was....WTF ?? If she is into him, and he wants to breed her. As a Bull/Alpha Male i would think he would want to be the one doing the deed and not do a train on her ... but hell as Mrs Truckstar said: truth is sometimes stranger than fiction and Cornudo is a perfect example :)

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:12 am 
Experienced

HWHubby wrote:
susan wrote:
Quote:
'slut' and 'bull' are words I would never use to describe a human being.

+1

I NEVER call my wife a slut or a whore. It doesn't work with us and neither of us like it very much, similarly we don't care for the term "Bull". It's an uneeded term that for us is, quite frankly, kinda corny.

Just because my wife is easy, that doesn't make her a slut or a whore. I prefer to call her a "shameless hussy".
She doesn't have a bull, she has a sex partners. Ok, so she has a lot of sex partners.
She doesn't get serviced, she has sex with my consent.
And finally, she doesn't get bred, she has risky sex that, thankfully, has never resulted in a pregnancy.

Yes we play the risk game, and yes its a hot fantasy/fetish. But if it ever happened, we would not let it go to term.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:15 am 
Experienced

My thought is if you're really into your bull then maybe you should marry him and raise your child together. It sounds really exciting to get pregnant by someone else but in reality if you really want a person to get you pregnant then there must be some love there and there is no better joy than to make love and create a baby and raise that child together.

The problem I see is what if years down the road that bull decides he wants a relationship with his child and that child has no idea the person that raised them wasn't their father. That could really screw up that child to find out the person who loved and raised them wasn't their father.

I don't think I would do it. If you really want a child and your husband can't get you pregnant then go to a sperm bank and get an Anonymous donor.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:44 am 
Verified Hot Wife

roadrunner wrote:
MrsTruckstar wrote:

Laws vary significantly from one jurisdiction to another. It might be worth consulting an attorney to be sure, just in case.
I think you will find in the developed world, he who provides the seed is responsible and has many rights too, no matter where the jurisdiction falls.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:01 pm 
Pervert

One facet that has been overlooked so far has been the sperm donors medical history. Since many serious illnesses have been found to have genetic links, for the sake of the child it would be preferable to know them before their onset. Case in point, wouldn't it be best to know that the females in the sperm donor's lineage had all had or died of say breast or ovarian cancer?

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 pm 
Pervert

IMO, the bull (and his friends) is being too self centered, domineering, immature, irresponsible, etc.....
He/they want get their jollies by impregnating a woman without any of its responsibilities.

If he wants to completely own you sexually and you and your husband are all for it, fine.
Enjoy its maximum, erotic potential and be as devoted to your "bull" as you and you husband desire.
He and his buddies can tag team fuck you nightly until you can't walk if you desire

However keep all children out of you sexual kinks

BTW, I also hate the term Bull and find it very demeaning to women.
Why can't you call him your "boyfriend" if that is what he indeed is?

Finally if you just want to have a child......you do have a husband.
If not, what are you thinking about?

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:15 pm 
OHW Addict

MrsTruckstar wrote:
roadrunner wrote:
MrsTruckstar wrote:

I think you will find in the developed world, he who provides the seed is responsible and has many rights too, no matter where the jurisdiction falls.

I've had reason to talk to three different lawyers about this type of situation. One of those lawyers has since become a Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court judge that actually decides these cases. And the one phrase I kept hearing was "it depends". It depends on what state things happened in. It sometimes even depends on what judge hears the case!

So I'll stand by my advice that "it depends", and anyone who is in this situation, or thinks they might be, would be wise to consult an actual attorney, with an actual law degree, that can consider the particulars of your situation in your jurisdiction, and not depend too heavily on what someone on an internet forum believes.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:17 pm 
Prepubescent

While the word "breading" is no doubt exciting in a sexual context it does have a certain animalistic overtone.

To the subject - You can read various statistics about how many children from normal marriages are in fact biologically not the husbands, numbers I have read vary from 10% to 25%. I don't know which is correct but if you have worked in a large corporation you will know how many affairs take place between co workers. Don't tell me some of those women don't get pregnant and simply tell their husbands its belongs to them. My wife and I live in a very open and honest marriage and we have agreed if she falls pregnant I will bring up the child as my own with all my love and caring. In my first marriage, which was totally conventional, I adopted two my ex's children from earlier relationships. I loved and adored them even though they were not biologically mine.

To conclude, I believe, so long as you are prepared to bring up the children with your total love and care, it is quite okay for your wife to deliberately get pregnant with another man.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:48 pm 
Experienced

LisasCuck wrote:
To conclude, I believe, so long as you are prepared to bring up the children with your total love and care, it is quite okay for your wife to deliberately get pregnant with another man.

That works so long as the sperm donor doesn't decide later that he wants a relationship with his child and then upsets everyone's lives and screwing up the child.