All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Do you prefer cut or uncut cocks?
Cut Cocks (Circumcised) 54%  54%  [ 75 ]
Uncut Cocks 20%  20%  [ 28 ]
Doesn't Matter 25%  25%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 138
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 am 
Experienced

A poll for the ladies, and husbands who know their woman's preference as it concerns cut and uncut cocks.

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:13 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Very tough question. For looks, smell and taste Cut are better. Once they are inside your pussy, no different. With a condom on no different.

A clean foreskin can be fun for oral, but in my book circumcised win the day on looks and presentation, hard or soft. I voted 'cut'

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:13 am 
OHW Addict

Thanks MrsT for mentioning the unmentionable :shock:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I read a scientific paper a few months ago which compared two groups:

Women who had husbands with foreskins
Women who had husbands without foreskins

They were simply asked to keep a record of orgasms experienced during penetrative sex with their husbands.

The women with uncut husbands experienced significantly more orgasms than those with cut husbands.

The difference seems to be that to cum, cut men need to adopt a more thrusting style which, although quite exciting for the woman,
can make it difficult for her to get off. It seems to be easier for uncut men to 'mix and match' thrusting with more close, intimate coupling in a way that works for both partners.

I always figured the foreskin was there for a reason and that it doesn't do to meddle... and no ones gonna fuck with mine! ;) (except me of course)

PS. Here's a little gem. Apparently, circumcision among non Jews became fashionable in the US because it was thought that circumcised males would masturbate less. Ironically, it now turns out that circumcised men masturbate more. :lol:

PPS. This is of course a general trend. There are exceptions. I'm uncircumcised, and am a serious wanker so go figure! :D

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

My hubby had to have circumcision for medical reasons as an adult, he felt quite attached to his piece of skin. You should see his cock on my other thread (10%er) in the next few days, the fucking technique is no different and in my view it is prettier.

Honestly five four, I have seen every connotation of cut and uncut cocks and once they are on you, there really is no difference.

I do like seeing a circumcised man have his helmet covered by an uncircumcised man's cock. Just before I throat them both. I think it is called 'docking'.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Uncut for sure. My husband was my first uncut. Totally different feel. That foreskin stimulates the clit. For those that voted for cut, have you actually tried uncut or are you going by the look of what you are used to seeing. We didn't cut any of our sons. It's barbaric to mutilate babies. If it's a religious rite, fine. But if not, why do it?

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm 
Experienced

Thank you, Tess. The prejudice against uncircumcised men honestly gets ridiculous sometimes. xo

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:13 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

My hubby was not cut until he was 48 due to an industrial accident, (long story), so for 25 years I had a perfectly big hard cock at home with a foreskin. Since it has been done it looks better that is all. I have personally fucked thousands of men, so when it comes to the jiggy jiggy there is no difference in my opinion. If you are intact, I wouldn't turn you away as long as it was clean and healthy. I felt I should choose one or the other and I really do prefer cut ones but only just by the width of a skin.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Zero preference. I find that uncut cocks really are more sensitive though, so I have a slight preference for an uncut cock for oral, as long as it's kept clean.

A cock is a cock- I like to have it in my hands, my mouth, and my pussy :)

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am 
Player

I've never had an uncircumcised cock. My husband would like to see me try one so I can describe to him any differences that I've perceived. Honestly, I can't imagine much difference other than it makes me wonder if there could be different tasted and smells once the head is exposed if I were to give a BJ before having sex.

Who knows if it will ever happen...

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

I have to weigh in here. I was married to a cut man and am now married to an uncut man. First, looks my uncut mans penis is so adorable. I call it his little pig in a blanket. Just gorgeous.

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.

Third, the skin under the foreskin is so sensitive that when he cums in my mouth he can hardly take the pleasure. He tries to pull out immediately but by keeping him in my mouth he gets multiple orgasms which I can sense from the throbbing of his cock. It's between pleasure and pain for him.

Finally, when he was young he looked like a Greek statue wash board stomach and uncut penis and all. He was a very popular bull getting referrals from married women with cut husbands. I am fortunate to be an American woman with an uncut husband. The mothers of my generation thoughtlessly removed their son's foreskin. Thankfully, at least half of American mothers don't cut their boys anymore unless the are Jewish or Muslim.

-Tess

PS the young women love our uncut sons too

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 pm 
Player

My experience is very limited but having blown only 2 guys one cut, one uncut. I like uncut better to suck on pulling up the foreskin with suction of my mouth twirling my tongue inside the foreskin.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

cornudo wrote:
My experience is very limited but having blown only 2 guys one cut, one uncut. I like uncut better to suck on pulling up the foreskin with suction of my mouth twirling my tongue inside the foreskin.

Oh yeah baby. Hell yeah

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm 
Experienced

My wife likes them circumcised but I really want to see her enjoy a big un-cut one.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm 
Player

LilTess wrote:

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.

That's really interesting, with the foreskin "extending and retracting" making it feel smoother...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to ask hubby if he can find me a good man who isn't cut and see what that feeling is all about :-)

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

HWBarb4Fun wrote:
LilTess wrote:

That's really interesting, with the foreskin "extending and retracting" making it feel smoother...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to ask hubby if he can find me a good man who isn't cut and see what that feeling is all about :-)

LOL for me it's once you try uncut you can never go back to cut. But I could be convinced you cut studs out there.

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm 
Experienced

HWBarb4Fun wrote:
LilTess wrote:

I'll volunteer

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 pm 
Trainable

MrsTruckstar wrote:
i have personally fucked thousands of men ....

:shock:

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:58 pm 
Player

Hubby's trying to find an uncut cock for me and says it's been very hard to find one...But part of the problem is I'm looking for 45-55 age range. You think it wouldn't be that difficult to fine a decent guy???

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:30 am 
Pervert

I thought I'd weigh in here since my wife HWBarb4fun has commented here...Since she's never had an
un-cut cock, it would be very special for me to get to see her experience her first one while I watched. zthere is something very special about a very experienced woman my wife) experiencing new things for the first time while I watch...Not many people can say they've done anything like that before...

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:12 pm 
Player

Hubby (radio4ron) has been trying to find an uncut stud for me....VERY hard to find one!

Probably much easier in Europe lol

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 pm 
Experienced

LilTess wrote:
I have to weigh in here. I was married to a cut man and am now married to an uncut man. First, looks my uncut mans penis is so adorable. I call it his little pig in a blanket. Just gorgeous.

Third, the skin under the foreskin is so sensitive that when he cums in my mouth he can hardly take the pleasure. He tries to pull out immediately but by keeping him in my mouth he gets multiple orgasms which I can sense from the throbbing of his cock. It's between pleasure and pain for him.

Finally, when he was young he looked like a Greek statue wash board stomach and uncut penis and all. He was a very popular bull getting referrals from married women with cut husbands. I am fortunate to be an American woman with an uncut husband. The mothers of my generation thoughtlessly removed their son's foreskin. Thankfully, at least half of American mothers don't cut their boys anymore unless the are Jewish or Muslim.

-Tess

To add one point to Tess' fine list, my lovers tell me my uncut cock is more of a toy in bed - readily available fun in bed (without the need to drag out the artificial toys).

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Orson wrote:
LilTess wrote:

-Tess

To add one point to Tess' fine list, my lovers tell me my uncut cock is more of a toy in bed - readily available fun in bed (without the need to drag out the artificial toys).

Check out my Gordon's (crazy4redheads) uncut cock on the top 10 cocks thread. It's a beauty. - Tess

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:56 am 
Virgin

[redacted]

Last edited by MrMoe on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:26 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Dear Lil Tess,

Thank you for your appreciation of uncut cocks.
Right now, my uncut cock is appreciating you! :whip: