Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you prefer cut or uncut cocks?
Cut Cocks (Circumcised) 54%  54%  [ 75 ]
Uncut Cocks 20%  20%  [ 28 ]
Doesn't Matter 25%  25%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 138
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 am 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:15 am
Posts: 156
Location: Hoboken, NJ
A poll for the ladies, and husbands who know their woman's preference as it concerns cut and uncut cocks.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:13 am 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 am
Posts: 4028
Location: England, South Coast
Very tough question. For looks, smell and taste Cut are better. Once they are inside your pussy, no different. With a condom on no different.

A clean foreskin can be fun for oral, but in my book circumcised win the day on looks and presentation, hard or soft. I voted 'cut'

_________________
A loving HotWife, makes her Husband's cock hard, not his life.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:13 am 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:29 pm
Posts: 1907
Location: Norfolk, UK
Thanks MrsT for mentioning the unmentionable :shock:

_________________
My warning level: [1]


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:31 am
Posts: 1348
I read a scientific paper a few months ago which compared two groups:

Women who had husbands with foreskins
Women who had husbands without foreskins

They were simply asked to keep a record of orgasms experienced during penetrative sex with their husbands.

The women with uncut husbands experienced significantly more orgasms than those with cut husbands.

The difference seems to be that to cum, cut men need to adopt a more thrusting style which, although quite exciting for the woman,
can make it difficult for her to get off. It seems to be easier for uncut men to 'mix and match' thrusting with more close, intimate coupling in a way that works for both partners.

I always figured the foreskin was there for a reason and that it doesn't do to meddle... and no ones gonna fuck with mine! ;) (except me of course)

54321

PS. Here's a little gem. Apparently, circumcision among non Jews became fashionable in the US because it was thought that circumcised males would masturbate less. Ironically, it now turns out that circumcised men masturbate more. :lol:

PPS. This is of course a general trend. There are exceptions. I'm uncircumcised, and am a serious wanker so go figure! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 pm 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 am
Posts: 4028
Location: England, South Coast
My hubby had to have circumcision for medical reasons as an adult, he felt quite attached to his piece of skin. You should see his cock on my other thread (10%er) in the next few days, the fucking technique is no different and in my view it is prettier.

Honestly five four, I have seen every connotation of cut and uncut cocks and once they are on you, there really is no difference.

I do like seeing a circumcised man have his helmet covered by an uncircumcised man's cock. Just before I throat them both. I think it is called 'docking'.

_________________
A loving HotWife, makes her Husband's cock hard, not his life.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm
Posts: 429
Uncut for sure. My husband was my first uncut. Totally different feel. That foreskin stimulates the clit. For those that voted for cut, have you actually tried uncut or are you going by the look of what you are used to seeing. We didn't cut any of our sons. It's barbaric to mutilate babies. If it's a religious rite, fine. But if not, why do it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:55 am
Posts: 100
Location: Los Angeles
Thank you, Tess. The prejudice against uncircumcised men honestly gets ridiculous sometimes. xo


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:13 pm 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 am
Posts: 4028
Location: England, South Coast
My hubby was not cut until he was 48 due to an industrial accident, (long story), so for 25 years I had a perfectly big hard cock at home with a foreskin. Since it has been done it looks better that is all. I have personally fucked thousands of men, so when it comes to the jiggy jiggy there is no difference in my opinion. If you are intact, I wouldn't turn you away as long as it was clean and healthy. I felt I should choose one or the other and I really do prefer cut ones but only just by the width of a skin.

_________________
A loving HotWife, makes her Husband's cock hard, not his life.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm
Posts: 1354
Zero preference. I find that uncut cocks really are more sensitive though, so I have a slight preference for an uncut cock for oral, as long as it's kept clean.

A cock is a cock- I like to have it in my hands, my mouth, and my pussy :)

_________________
"Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips."

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am 
Player

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Posts: 351
Location: E.WA & PSP CA
I've never had an uncircumcised cock. My husband would like to see me try one so I can describe to him any differences that I've perceived. Honestly, I can't imagine much difference other than it makes me wonder if there could be different tasted and smells once the head is exposed if I were to give a BJ before having sex.

Who knows if it will ever happen...


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm
Posts: 429
I have to weigh in here. I was married to a cut man and am now married to an uncut man. First, looks my uncut mans penis is so adorable. I call it his little pig in a blanket. Just gorgeous.

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.

Third, the skin under the foreskin is so sensitive that when he cums in my mouth he can hardly take the pleasure. He tries to pull out immediately but by keeping him in my mouth he gets multiple orgasms which I can sense from the throbbing of his cock. It's between pleasure and pain for him.

Finally, when he was young he looked like a Greek statue wash board stomach and uncut penis and all. He was a very popular bull getting referrals from married women with cut husbands. I am fortunate to be an American woman with an uncut husband. The mothers of my generation thoughtlessly removed their son's foreskin. Thankfully, at least half of American mothers don't cut their boys anymore unless the are Jewish or Muslim.

-Tess

PS the young women love our uncut sons too


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 pm 
Player

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 pm
Posts: 420
Location: California
My experience is very limited but having blown only 2 guys one cut, one uncut. I like uncut better to suck on pulling up the foreskin with suction of my mouth twirling my tongue inside the foreskin.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm
Posts: 429
cornudo wrote:
My experience is very limited but having blown only 2 guys one cut, one uncut. I like uncut better to suck on pulling up the foreskin with suction of my mouth twirling my tongue inside the foreskin.


Oh yeah baby. Hell yeah


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:24 pm
Posts: 125
My wife likes them circumcised but I really want to see her enjoy a big un-cut one.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm 
Player

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Posts: 351
Location: E.WA & PSP CA
LilTess wrote:

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.



That's really interesting, with the foreskin "extending and retracting" making it feel smoother...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to ask hubby if he can find me a good man who isn't cut and see what that feeling is all about :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm
Posts: 429
HWBarb4Fun wrote:
LilTess wrote:

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.



That's really interesting, with the foreskin "extending and retracting" making it feel smoother...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to ask hubby if he can find me a good man who isn't cut and see what that feeling is all about :-)


LOL for me it's once you try uncut you can never go back to cut. But I could be convinced you cut studs out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 pm
Posts: 105
Location: Northern NJ
HWBarb4Fun wrote:
LilTess wrote:

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.



That's really interesting, with the foreskin "extending and retracting" making it feel smoother...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to ask hubby if he can find me a good man who isn't cut and see what that feeling is all about :-)



I'll volunteer


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 80
MrsTruckstar wrote:
i have personally fucked thousands of men ....


:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:58 pm 
Player

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Posts: 351
Location: E.WA & PSP CA
Hubby's trying to find an uncut cock for me and says it's been very hard to find one...But part of the problem is I'm looking for 45-55 age range. You think it wouldn't be that difficult to fine a decent guy???


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:30 am 
Pervert

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Posts: 572
Location: PS, CA & E. WA
I thought I'd weigh in here since my wife HWBarb4fun has commented here...Since she's never had an
un-cut cock, it would be very special for me to get to see her experience her first one while I watched. zthere is something very special about a very experienced woman my wife) experiencing new things for the first time while I watch...Not many people can say they've done anything like that before...


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:12 pm 
Player

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Posts: 351
Location: E.WA & PSP CA
Hubby (radio4ron) has been trying to find an uncut stud for me....VERY hard to find one!

Probably much easier in Europe lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 pm
Posts: 113
Location: Denver, CO
LilTess wrote:
I have to weigh in here. I was married to a cut man and am now married to an uncut man. First, looks my uncut mans penis is so adorable. I call it his little pig in a blanket. Just gorgeous.

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.

Third, the skin under the foreskin is so sensitive that when he cums in my mouth he can hardly take the pleasure. He tries to pull out immediately but by keeping him in my mouth he gets multiple orgasms which I can sense from the throbbing of his cock. It's between pleasure and pain for him.

Finally, when he was young he looked like a Greek statue wash board stomach and uncut penis and all. He was a very popular bull getting referrals from married women with cut husbands. I am fortunate to be an American woman with an uncut husband. The mothers of my generation thoughtlessly removed their son's foreskin. Thankfully, at least half of American mothers don't cut their boys anymore unless the are Jewish or Muslim.

-Tess

PS the young women love our uncut sons too


To add one point to Tess' fine list, my lovers tell me my uncut cock is more of a toy in bed - readily available fun in bed (without the need to drag out the artificial toys).


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm
Posts: 429
Orson wrote:
LilTess wrote:
I have to weigh in here. I was married to a cut man and am now married to an uncut man. First, looks my uncut mans penis is so adorable. I call it his little pig in a blanket. Just gorgeous.

Two, how it feels to me. Sex with my cut husband was sometimes pain. Needed lots of lubrication. Not so with uncut. Something about the foreskin extending and retracting that makes it smoother on my vagina. In, addition that rolling of the fore skin stimulates the outer portion of my clit. Heavenly.

Third, the skin under the foreskin is so sensitive that when he cums in my mouth he can hardly take the pleasure. He tries to pull out immediately but by keeping him in my mouth he gets multiple orgasms which I can sense from the throbbing of his cock. It's between pleasure and pain for him.

Finally, when he was young he looked like a Greek statue wash board stomach and uncut penis and all. He was a very popular bull getting referrals from married women with cut husbands. I am fortunate to be an American woman with an uncut husband. The mothers of my generation thoughtlessly removed their son's foreskin. Thankfully, at least half of American mothers don't cut their boys anymore unless the are Jewish or Muslim.

-Tess

PS the young women love our uncut sons too


To add one point to Tess' fine list, my lovers tell me my uncut cock is more of a toy in bed - readily available fun in bed (without the need to drag out the artificial toys).



Check out my Gordon's (crazy4redheads) uncut cock on the top 10 cocks thread. It's a beauty. - Tess


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:56 am 
Virgin

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm
Posts: 25
[redacted]


Last edited by MrMoe on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:26 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:31 am
Posts: 1348
Dear Lil Tess,

Thank you for your appreciation of uncut cocks.
Right now, my uncut cock is appreciating you! :whip:

54321


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allengt, Ashford875, Bing [Bot], dannyandjess, FNQLivin, Google [Bot], hot6197, HowardRoarke, iamrob99, jacknjuls, Jersey Mike, johnod02871, Kimantha333, LongTermHubby, mustang1336, perina, redeagle, redone543, roosk1, thetiger07, trancehk, two4fun


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group