Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:32 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

It's already been proven to me that hubby and I are pretty kinky as far as this cuckolding stuff, or just our sex life in general! :twisted:

Our sexual relationship is pretty heavy into cuckolding with lots of humiliation involved. I've not always been comfortable with the humiliation (or the cuckolding itself for that matter) but have really taken to it in the sense that it's obvious how much it turns on my hubby -- thus turning me on as well! I LOVE the man and LOVE seeing my actions get him so excited. OK, and I'll admit that the fact that I can bed any guy that I want while hubby stays completely faithful is a rather large benefit that arouses me as well! :D

Now understand that I'm really not looking for validation here -- I really am just curious as to how other cucks feel about this. My best way to ask is to describe a recent situation, so bear with me ... there really is a question here! :lol:

Here's a recent scenario: I'd just been ravished to a huge orgasm by my current Bull. My hubby (who unlike a lot of cucks, really does have a tiny little penis, slender and barely 3 1/2 inches long) has been wildly masturbating as he watches and listens. my Bull finally groans cums within me, eventually rolling off, completely sated. I look toward my hubby and crook my finger, indicating he should come over. "Come on babe, come lick this all out of me." He gives no argument and dives right in slurping and sucking on my extremely wet pussy (I tend to cream all over my Bull, as well as the fact that he just came inside me!). "Don't swallow hun, just play with it and lick at it and take it in your mouth. Do it for me babe, make up for your tiny cock with your mouth and tongue."

Soon he'll be moaning and groaning as he slurps and sucks. Before I'll let him start swallowing, he'll have it all over his face. There's times when I've even "made" him tell me how good it tastes, or made him thank my Bull for fucking me so good and leaving all that delicious sperm for him to eat out. It just seems like the nastier I talk (or make him talk, not easy to do when your face is buried in such a mess!) the more it turns him on. And he cums. Almost always. He just loses it and starts shooting-off like crazy. And therin lies my question.

I realize that such humiliation isn't for most folks! :oops: But I'm wondering if the act of eating a creampie is that much of a turn-on for other cuckolds? My hubby doesn't even have a woody if he's just eating me out when a Bull hasn't been involved. But those times when I've trusted another man enough to leave a creampie? It's right over the top for hubby when he goes down on me! He rarely can last very long when he's doing "clean-up." Is it that way for any of you other cucks? :?:

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:11 pm 
Player

It is absolutely that way for me. The moment another man has been in or near her, I'm harder than ever. Being excited by this is one thing but knowing my woman understands and is willing or eager to act out this scenario makes it even more compelling and exciting.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:02 pm 
$2 Ho

I really believe that this kink, this urge, is fueled by a primal response, as is the desire and act of "reclaiming." The primal motivation is to remove and replace the rival sperm.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:26 pm 
Virgin

Yes. I can cum at the slightest touch while licking her after she has been with another man. It is one of the most intense things I have ever experienced. Just dont ask me to explain why. I just know it is more than just the cum because I get absolutely no thrill of tasting her after I have been with her.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:29 pm 
Player

What is behind the fact that humiliation can be a huge turn-on for cucks? The simple answer is: masochism. Masochism is the fact of deriving pleasure from pain, and humiliation is after all a kind of pain, be it a moral pain. Thus... the cuck is a masochist. And unless this masochistic need for humiliation does not hinder the cuck's social life, then all is well.

As for the precise question that Ares is asking here: "Do other cucks derive the same kind of pleasure from eating creampies?", the answer is a resounding "yes", at least for those cucks who are into creampies.

We all have our individual kinks. I have my own -- I am a foot fetishist among other things -- and have come to simply enjoy this fetish of mine, though I know the whys and wherefors of foot fetichism.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:57 am 
Virgin

Oh you have hit the nail on the head. I have wonderful orgasms while cleaning Jen after a lover has filled her. I think it is a combination of both the physical and mental humiliation. I also get off on fluffing and cleaning her lovers also. Jen and her lovers feel that there can be only one alpha male in the bedroom at the time so I am normally in panties when she has a lover over which really adds to my excitement.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:10 am 
Experienced

i just LOVE cleaning Her after She has been with another guy. i am only allowed to perform oral on Her, and i especially love having to do it afterwards. i know that some other guy has just gotten what i can't have and then i have to lick up the results of his actions. Since the only time i get to cum while in my cock cage is while licking Her cum filled pussy clean, it often leads to a punishment session since i am not allowed to cum.

i love the humiliation of the whole thing!

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 am 
Virgin

It does not happen every time with us. But when it has been a really good play date its amazing for us both. She is all wet and full of her bulls cum, and still very turned, the talk will be really humiliating and hot. During those times, I usually cum from eating her cream pie while she talks to me, and this all happens without be touching myself. First time I was kind freaked out about it, but she thought it was the coolest thing ever. So when it happens now its really special for us both.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:52 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

:D Whatever the rationale for enjoying it, it sounds like many of you DO find it as much of a turn on as my hubby does. One thing that I love about it is that he is SO enthusiastic about giving me oral after I've been with another guy. He's always embarrassed afterword but sure does love it before he's come himself! :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm 
Player

You two sound like you have landed on the ideal cuckold relationship within a happy marriage!
"I LOVE the man and LOVE seeing my actions get him so excited. OK, and I'll admit that the fact that I can bed any guy that I want while hubby stays completely faithful is a rather large benefit that arouses me as well!"
And that last comment allows you to honestly bestow 'humiliating' comments on him for your mutual enjoyment.
To answer your original question, a resounding, YES! I love to eat the creampie that my wife Ann has prepared for me with another guy. Once you've enjoyed that pleasure, a hubby can become hard just thinking about it, while it's being prepared.
I too can cum without being touched, especially if Ann cums herself while I'm lapping up their combined juices. Then it's simultaneous orgasm time for my HotWife and me! Ann says her best orgasms are when I'm finishing and obviously swallowing the creampie that's still warm inside her!
I don't know why we both enjoy it so much, especially since it has to be 99% mental, emotional eroticism, but we definietly do.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:55 pm 
Experienced

Nothing turns me on more then eating a fresh cream-pie. My cock is always so hard I have to keep from cuming so I can blow my own load in her when I'm done.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:18 pm 
2 Bit Whore

That is a high no drug in the world can give you! I love it, cleaning her after she's been with her fb. I get super hard, I start dripping precum while cleaning her, as soon as she starts giving me details or talking dirty, I usually start cumming, as if I was being milked. She has allowed me to reclaim her but won't let me cum inside her, she only wants HIS cum inside.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:49 pm 
Pervert

For me, seeing feeling & eating another man's sperm out of my wife is the ultimate act of proof that she's had sex with another man. It's like a drug, and there is NO greater proof of her sexual act with another man than having what he's left behind in her body from the the sex they just had, than to have their commingled body fluids on me and in my mouth.

It's such a turn on for me that I can't hold back and cum in seconds. My wife loves it knowing how pleased I am that she's had sex with another man, she's saturated from her own orgasms from him, and he's left his mark on her by proving his enjoyment of her body, sexuality and feel of her pussy as he's ejaculating a massive load of his cum deep inside of her.

Before she has sex with a man, I always ask him to please cum as much as he possibly can in her, as deeply as he can...

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 pm 
Trainable

I agree with all of these comments. There's just something so taboo about eating a bull's creampie from your wife's pussy that it drives me wild. I wish my HW would feel more at ease with making comments during but we're always moving that line. She's very good with the verbal teasing when we're alone so it's only a matter of time before she feels comfortable enough to give it to me in front of him I think. At least I hope! :)

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 pm 
Player

I love cleaning up My Masteress & fluffing, cleaning or even sucking off the bull.
When she blew the son of one of my old business rivals (who she also fucked/sucked without my knowledge 20 plus years ago) who happens to be my pharmacist.
After the first time I went in to pick up a prescription the next day with orders to Thank Him for showing my wife such a "delicious" time & that both Linda & I were looking forward to the next Wednesday when they would continue. Almost came in my pants!

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:43 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

FredandAnn wrote:
You two sound like you have landed on the ideal cuckold relationship within a happy marriage!
"I LOVE the man and LOVE seeing my actions get him so excited. OK, and I'll admit that the fact that I can bed any guy that I want while hubby stays completely faithful is a rather large benefit that arouses me as well!"
And that last comment allows you to honestly bestow 'humiliating' comments on him for your mutual enjoyment.
To answer your original question, a resounding, YES! I love to eat the creampie that my wife Ann has prepared for me with another guy. Once you've enjoyed that pleasure, a hubby can become hard just thinking about it, while it's being prepared.
I too can cum without being touched, especially if Ann cums herself while I'm lapping up their combined juices. Then it's simultaneous orgasm time for my HotWife and me! Ann says her best orgasms are when I'm finishing and obviously swallowing the creampie that's still warm inside her!
I don't know why we both enjoy it so much, especially since it has to be 99% mental, emotional eroticism, but we definietly do.
Thanks, FredandAnn, we do fit together quite well! I'm sure that it's mainly a mental stimulation for us as well. I love when he's down there cleaning it all up, slurping away. Personally I don't care for the taste of a guys cum -- and I can often tell from the faces that he makes (and he'll sometimes even sort of gag from it if there's a lot of it and it tastes particularly bad!) that hubby's not thrilled with the taste either, but I think that's what turns ME on is that he's willing to get down there and bury his face in all that messy goo anyway in order to please me and he still can't help but jerk off and come most the time while he's doing it. IT's mental -- and it's very hot! :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:49 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

mrfoof45 wrote:
Nothing turns me on more then eating a fresh cream-pie. My cock is always so hard I have to keep from cuming so I can blow my own load in her when I'm done.
My hubby doesn't usually have enough self control to make it through the process of completely cleaning it up without cumming himself so he rarely makes it inside me after another guy has had me first! It's awesome that you're so enthusiastic, I'll bet your wife senses that -- I know I do and it's very arousing! :)

Puro-chile wrote:
That is a high no drug in the world can give you! I love it, cleaning her after she's been with her fb. I get super hard, I start dripping precum while cleaning her, as soon as she starts giving me details or talking dirty, I usually start cumming, as if I was being milked. She has allowed me to reclaim her but won't let me cum inside her, she only wants HIS cum inside.
:lol: I'd let him come inside me afterword except that he usually loses control before that point! And yep, for him too, it seems to really enhance things if I talk nasty while he's getting busy down there! :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:53 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

radio4ron wrote:
For me, seeing feeling & eating another man's sperm out of my wife is the ultimate act of proof that she's had sex with another man. It's like a drug, and there is NO greater proof of her sexual act with another man than having what he's left behind in her body from the the sex they just had, than to have their commingled body fluids on me and in my mouth.

It's such a turn on for me that I can't hold back and cum in seconds. My wife loves it knowing how pleased I am that she's had sex with another man, she's saturated from her own orgasms from him, and he's left his mark on her by proving his enjoyment of her body, sexuality and feel of her pussy as he's ejaculating a massive load of his cum deep inside of her.

Before she has sex with a man, I always ask him to please cum as much as he possibly can in her, as deeply as he can...
Yep, from the Cuckoldress point of view, it really does help me be relaxed and completely naughty when my hubby does things like cleaning things up afterword and cumming himself while he does it -- it just has helped me realize how much he truly does love me having other men. I giggled while reading your last sentence ... I often "make" my hubby say similar things and even tell the bull how great his sperm tastes as he's eating me out afterwords, even when it obviously doesn't taste good! :twisted: He loves such talk though, and cums even faster when I make him say such things!

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:56 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

cuckandhotwife wrote:
I agree with all of these comments. There's just something so taboo about eating a bull's creampie from your wife's pussy that it drives me wild. I wish my HW would feel more at ease with making comments during but we're always moving that line. She's very good with the verbal teasing when we're alone so it's only a matter of time before she feels comfortable enough to give it to me in front of him I think. At least I hope! :)
It sounds like your taking the right approach -- patience is key with this kind of thing, at least it was for me. It freaked me out at first even having sex with other men in front of my husband, but as comments, which could be considered derogatory on my part, slipped out of me during sex with my bull it wasn't too long before I realized that my hubby was getting more and more turned on by such talk. I'm pretty darn vocal and naughty now and really don't filter the nasty thoughts that come to mind! :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 pm 
Experienced

There is nothing like cleaning my wife after she has been thoroughly pleased. I love hearing how much better he filled her up than me. I only have a 5 incher and love for her to tell how she loves big cocks. Thanks Ares for the great stories!!!

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 am 
Experienced

Good discussion! I'm not always there when he finishes, though, as I am often asked to sleep in the guest bedroom. Keeps me hard all night thinking about it, though! Guys she has fucked before are usually comfortable with whatever evolves, but she likes spending the night alone with them sometimes, too. She knows it drives me nuts with lust when she sleeps with a lover in our bed and I'm sleeping elsewhere in the house. To keep me "hot" on nights like this, she'll "visit" me after her lover has cum in her, - slip into bed beside me, stroke me while kissing me (of course I can taste her lover on her lips and there's always a special aroma about a woman who has just had hot sex with a lover) and guide my hand between her legs to feel the slippery mess. She always asks me at that point if I want a quickie before she returns to her lover, or will sometimes climb over me in a 69 position and give me a good taste of what's been happening to her in our bed! :-))))

My wife and I have found that if I go down on her immediately after her lover has finished inside her and pulls out - that's what gives me the best hard-ons of all, - she knows I love it. She loves it too, and knows I'll be inside her after she orgasms on my tongue if not sooner. If she's climaxed with her lover, she likes for me to bring her back up by pushing her leg back and licking her anus, making little circles around it and probing it with my tongue, then licking her labia, then up to her clitoris. If I'm lucky, she'll ask me to fuck her at that point, then I'll eat her again. While all of this is going on, she'll sometimes have her hand on her lover's cock, teasing him back to erection. Sometimes my wife will ask me to suck her lover's cock to bring him back up, and when he's hard, she pulls him over on top of her, and inside her. After she spends the night with her lover, we often spend the morning like this especially if her lover is able to stay - we take turns fucking her.

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm 
Pervert

I can sit there and watch my wife and a guy having sex for over an hour, I take pictures and videos, listen to her and him telling each other how GREAT the sex is, I hear her telling him several times when she's cumming, but the ultimate is, watching his cock pulling out of her, his cum starting to leak out of her, he takes a towel and wipes his cock off, dresses, gives her a kiss and I walk him out...

He leaved, I go to the bedroom and finger her pussy, feel his cum in her, and I his cum all around her pussy and clit, then I go down on her and taste cum from both of them, but perdomanantly his. Its at that point I get the ultimate satisfaction from their sexual encounter....

Like I said in my earlier post, it's amazing, and the highest level of love a married man and woman cn have, when I lick another man's fresh cum from my wife's pussy...

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:35 am 
Pervert

"Like I said in my earlier post, it's amazing, and the highest level of love a married man and woman cn have, when I lick another man's fresh cum from my wife's pussy…"

It has nothing to do with humiliation, it's a key part of an incredible MFM: stroking my 7 inches as I watch her fuck, then when he leaves she asks, "You want some of this too?" and she spreads her legs, I put my face over her pussy, the lips are swollen as a donut, my heart is pounding and I proceed to lick the juices and suck her clit bringing her to an incredible orgasm, stronger than ones when she's fucking then I slip my ready to burst cock into her hot went cunt and she asks, "How do you like fucking your slut wife." Of course I quickly cum and we hold each other tight, breathing deeply, happy and so in love.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:41 am 
Trainable

jenscuck wrote:
Oh you have hit the nail on the head. I have wonderful orgasms while cleaning Jen after a lover has filled her. I think it is a combination of both the physical and mental humiliation. I also get off on fluffing and cleaning her lovers also. Jen and her lovers feel that there can be only one alpha male in the bedroom at the time so I am normally in panties when she has a lover over which really adds to my excitement.

My bride (married two weeks ago) also makes me wear nothing but panties (hot pink) as she rides one of her lovers in front of me. She loves to have me be her designated fluffer to orally assist her in getting her bull hard beforehand. After I watch him have his way with my bride, he makes me lick his c*ck clean. This really turns my wife on, so it turns me on even more to service her bull. After he is cleaned up, she then sits on my face and feeds me her bulls cream pie as she continues to kiss him deeply. I love the humiliation of submitting to my wife and her alpha male lovers. I love giving her intense orgasms as I slurp her lovers cream out of her well used vagina. She has 3 different alpha bulls and thankfully they all taste great.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 am 
Virgin

I love the cream pie!! For us, we don't refer to her FB's as bulls and I don't find it humiliating to lick her pussy afterwards. I just think its sexy that she fucked a guy and made him cum. That another guy wants her. Finds her sexy and it turns me on! I am jealous of you guys that can cum while giving your wife oral pleasure!! That is super impressive!! Maybe one day I'll reach that level ;)