My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

Unread post by D+D » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:27 am

Wondering

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:28 am

Sorry not to have been on for a while, but the past two weeks have been extremely busy. Labor Day weekend is always one of our busiest money makers of the year, with the added stress that some of our college age summer employees have started drifting back to school. We stayed open through the following weekend. Then it was time to close up the offices, mothball the equipment and store it all away till next spring. That is very time consuming and physically demanding work, made more difficult by the fact that all but a few of the employees are gone by then.
Jen and I had things pretty much buttoned up by last Thursday. Then we climbed in the car and drove to her sister’s for the weekend. It was an 11 hour drive, got there early Friday evening. Had a fun couple of days there then back in the car for a 13 hour drive to our second home in the suburbs of Dan’s city. That one was a little brutal, did not get in until almost 10pm Tuesday night.

Two significant developments this past month to bring you up to speed on. First was Dan’s visit over the Labor Day weekend. In some respects it was a bit of a non event because Jen and I were both really busy with the holiday weekend crush. Dan has stayed with us numerous times before, so it was not anything out of the ordinary to have him there. He helped out with things in the office on two of the days, which was nice as we were short handed. Sleeping arrangements were pretty straightforward. On Friday night Jen slept with him in guest room. Saturday night the same, except she came back to our room to me early on Sunday morning – that was nice. Sunday night Jen gave us bit of a surprise. Did not get back from the office until late, picked up take out on the way home. After we ate Jen pretty much ordered Dan and I out of the house for a walk. When we got back half an hour later we found that she had created a nest of sleeping bags, quilts, pillows etc in our den. The room was lit with candles, there was an open bottle of wine and three glasses and one very lovely woman with a big grin on her face. Jen made it very clear that she wanted time with both of us together and Dan and I were glad to comply. It was only the third or fourth time that we have done a threesome, it went very well. I was sort of hoping to see Dan and Jen get into some of their dom-sub stuff, but that did not happen. But Jen was totally into having both of her men at the same time, really enjoyed having two cocks to play with. At one point she was going back and forth between sucking Dan and I. Then she climbed on top of me and had Dan stand beside her so she could suck him while she rode me. That was pretty incredible – it was so erotic to look up and watch her deep throating him while I was inside her. Good time was had by all and we all spent the night together. (I could not help but remember that not too long ago I had been with Audrey in that same room – but this was NOT the time to bring that up!)

As exciting as the threesome was, the more significant development occurred last weekend while we were visiting my sister in law (we can call her Deb.) She is eight years younger than Jen, divorced for a while now. The two have always been very close. We usually visit Deb, or she visits us, several times a year and the two of them stay in close contact by phone, text and email. Over the years Deb has met Dan several times during visits to our place. Anyway, last Saturday Deb and Jen went for a run and then an afternoon drink while I stayed at her place watching football. Later that night I learned the details of their conversation from Jen.

“To make a long story short”, as my mother used to say, Deb asked Jen if she was having an affair with Dan. Jen was flabbergasted, tried to deny it at first, but it was pretty clear that Deb knew something was up. She knows Jen and I so well and it had not made sense to her when Jen took almost a month off from the business during the summer. Then apparently during one of her phone calls with Jen over the summer Deb thought she heard a voice that sounded like Dan in the background (Dan has a very distinctive deep bass voice.) There were apparently other clues that Deb had picked up on as well, so she confronted Jen. Deb was particularly worried whether there were troubles in our marriage.

Jen caved and told Deb pretty much everything about the poly relationship that the three of us share. Deb was glad to know that Jen was not “cheating”. Jen told me it was a real relief for her to finally be able to tell someone about the most important thing going on in her life. She was afraid at first that Deb would think poorly of her, but it was just the opposite. Deb was really interested in all of the details of how Jen makes this work. Having been on her own for a while now, she even expressed some envy that Jen has two men in her life (Deb is pretty – with a strong resemblance to Jen – but she has put on a little weight since her divorce and has not been dating.)

That night the three of us had dinner together and I noticed that Deb seemed to be smirking about something, but did not know what it was. Later when Jen and I were alone and she told me about their talk, I was a little pissed and embarrassed at first. Worried about what Deb thought of me and whether she understood my role as still being the “primary.”

The next morning I went downstairs to get some coffee while Jen was showering. Deb was in the kitchen. It was really awkward at first, but then Deb gave me a hug and said something like “Don’t look so scared, your secret is safe with me.” I asked Deb if she thought what we were doing was wrong. Deb said, “Not wrong. Definitely very different – but kinda sexy. Who would have ever thought you and Jen of all people would try something like this!” Deb made a point of telling me that she had a lot of respect for me and that I must have a lot of confidence in myself to support this arrangement. That was nice to hear.

So last weekend was our first “coming out” moment, albeit on a small scale. It was a big deal for Jen to share our lifestyle with her sister – and a big deal for me to talk to Deb about it too. Oddly, now that we have opened up to her it does not seem as strange as I had feared. There was something nice about being able to talk face to face about this with someone other than Jen and Dan. It made me realize even more that my participation on this site has been a search for validation, to find people with whom I can share our story and get their feedback. I value OHW for that and will continue to use it. But it was special to be able to share it with Deb, who is so important in our “real” lives.

Now we are starting the next stage of our experiment. It’s Friday, so this afternoon Jen will head downtown so she can be waiting for Dan when he gets home from work. She will stay with him until Sunday evening then head home to me. I have lots of projects to keep me busy, should work just fine.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:54 am

Good for you. Glad all is doing well and hope you continue to keep us updated.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:34 am

Good to hear from you

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:58 pm

One thing about the lifestyle Jen, Dan and I
have chosen - there is always something to surprise you, sometimes when you least expect it. I was watching tv an hour or so ago and got these texts from my sister in law. She texts me pretty rarely, usually just about family gatherings. But tonight was different.

Deb: How are you doing?

Me: Fine. Whats up)

Deb: Got a text from Jen a little while ago.

Me: That’s nice.

Deb: She said was at Dan’s place.

(This threw me for a bit of a loop, I did not know how to respond)

Deb: She said she was staying at his place tonight.

(Again I did not know what to say)

Deb: So are you really ok with that?

Me: (after a couple of minutes). Yes.

Deb: Don’t you get jealous?

Me: (I took five minutes or so thinking it over and decided to tell the truth). Not really. It’s actually more exciting than threatening. Plus we’ve been doing it for a while now.

Deb: That is pretty effing cool. My sister is one lucky lady.

Me: I’m lucky to be married to her.

Deb: Jen told me that she loves you more than ever.

Me: Well that’s nice to hear 😊

Deb: I asked her if you are seeing anyone else too.

Me: What did she say?

Deb: Hah! She said I should ask you.

Me: Well are you asking me?

Deb: Let’s just say I’m curious

Me: Well to satisfy your curiosity, the answer is yes, I

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Shit - as I was retyping this from my cell phone I hit submit by mistake. Here is the rest of the exchange

Me: To satisfy your curiosity, yes I have seen someone else. But no one steady for a while now.

Deb: And you are okay with that?

Me: Sure. Who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky some day. 😉

Deb: Well it would seem only fair. Given the circumstances I don’t suppose Jen is in a position to object.

Me: You never know.

Deb: Yeah, it blows me away that you guys can pull this off. I guess it would depend on who the other person was and their circumstances and all that.

Me: Yep. Gotta be someone you can trust.

Deb: Thanks for sharing with me. Guess I’d better get to bed. Was great seeing you last weekend. Good night.

Me: it was good seeing you too. You can text me anytime.

Deb: You’ve sure given me something interesting to think about!

Me: Glad to be of service. For what it’s worth, I think you are pretty interesting too. Good night.

Deb: 😘

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:27 pm

So that exchange took place over the course of almost an hour. Since then I have reread it a dozen times. Maybe I’m crazy, but I think that my sister in law is turned on by what Jen and Dan and I are doing. And I think she may be flirting with me - something she has not done before in all the years we have known each other. Pretty interesting exchange on a night that both of us knew that Jen was in Dan’s bed.

What do I make of this?

LG3

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:08 pm

I was thinking the same thing before I read your thoughts. You'll know soon enough if the two of you start texting regularly. You definetly left that door open.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:44 pm

She is definitely flirting, turned on by the image of her sister being fucked right now. I would get in there and start sexting back. She and you are presumably now both lying in bed, hands on groin. The scene is set.
And the nice thing about a SIL is that her body will have a familiarity to it and you can get stuck in. Could you meet up now to fuck her?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:04 pm

Interesting development. Were I in your shoes, I would run this by Jen before I went ANY further down this road.

While Jen has been ok with your extra-curricular play, she may have a very different reaction to it occurring with her sister. In my opinion, the last thing you or her sister should do is advance this any further without Jen's knowledge. Right now, it can be chalked up to a little innocent flirting, any further suggestive activity could be seen as crossing a boundary with Jen that has not been discussed, at least with you (I'm assuming this).

Maybe Jen has talked about the possibility with her sister, but I wouldn't assume it's cool to go further without certainty that it's ok with Jen.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:16 pm

luckyguy3 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 pm
(BTW, I obviously do not know how to use that cool highlight feature to excerpt text from another post. Could someone please tell me how to do that? Thanks!)

Wanted to respond to this statement/question from Suchen Zucher: (BTW, I obviously do not know how to use that cool highlight feature to excerpt text from another post. Could someone please tell me how to do that? Thanks!)

"It would seem that with the establishment of a "regular schedule" within the poly-relationship, that you yourself will have much more freedom and ease to possibly develop a regular fuck-buddy of your own to warm your bed on the weekends. Has this occurred to you or Jen?"

It sure has occurred to me! But right now I feel a little cursed in that department. My experience with Audrey a few weeks ago was absolutely unbelievable, I honestly believe I will never have something like that with someone that young and attractive ever again. But that has cooled that since Jen is back in town. And when I head south at the end of the season Audrey will be headed to the other side of the country. (I also think Audrey is already seeing someone else from her last texts to me.)

Over the last number of years I have been seeing two different married women on occasion, one with her husband's knowledge and permission, the other secretly. Both were out of town, I traveled to see them. Jen knew about both of course. They were both close to my age, nice looking - I guess you could call them "friends with benefits." But the husband of the one I had been having the secret affair with died unexpectedly about ten months ago and since then she has been a wreck and no longer wants to see me. (The husband had been fifteen years older than her, they had not had sex in years, then suddenly he keeled over from a heart attack.) I saw the other woman for over five years, most recently in February and May of this year. Both visits went really well - especially the May one. This woman absolutely LOVED having sex with me, came over and over each time we were together. I super enjoyed being with her too. But her husband - a guy who I like a lot - finally decided it was too threatening for him so we had to stop.

The net result is that I have no one lined up at this point. I don't know any "prospects" in Dan's urban/suburban area. I'm not getting any younger. And I have always thought that it is easier for a married woman to get something started on the side than a married man. When a married woman comes on to a guy, they tend to be flattered by it even if they don't take them up on the offer. But when a married man comes on to another woman, a lot of women just classify him as a cheating creep right off the bat.
Lol, get real LG... If you had the mojo to pull that young French girl as you did, it's a safe bet you can find an attractive new FB to keep you entertained when you get lonely. Do you think that Jen wants you staying home alone and only thinking of her while she's out getting wined and dined by Dan?

As for doing the dirty with Jen's sister:

Forgetting Jen for a moment, I would think it would have to be a lot of quirky fun getting naughty between the sheets with her sister.

As for Jen, I'd be surprised if she allowed it. I've always thought that most sisters are a bit competitive and don't play around with that shit when it comes to their boyfriends or husbands.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:39 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:16 pm
luckyguy3 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 pm
(BTW, I obviously do not know how to use that cool highlight feature to excerpt text from another post. Could someone please tell me how to do that? Thanks!)

Wanted to respond to this statement/question from Suchen Zucher: (BTW, I obviously do not know how to use that cool highlight feature to excerpt text from another post. Could someone please tell me how to do that? Thanks!)

"It would seem that with the establishment of a "regular schedule" within the poly-relationship, that you yourself will have much more freedom and ease to possibly develop a regular fuck-buddy of your own to warm your bed on the weekends. Has this occurred to you or Jen?"

It sure has occurred to me! But right now I feel a little cursed in that department. My experience with Audrey a few weeks ago was absolutely unbelievable, I honestly believe I will never have something like that with someone that young and attractive ever again. But that has cooled that since Jen is back in town. And when I head south at the end of the season Audrey will be headed to the other side of the country. (I also think Audrey is already seeing someone else from her last texts to me.)

Over the last number of years I have been seeing two different married women on occasion, one with her husband's knowledge and permission, the other secretly. Both were out of town, I traveled to see them. Jen knew about both of course. They were both close to my age, nice looking - I guess you could call them "friends with benefits." But the husband of the one I had been having the secret affair with died unexpectedly about ten months ago and since then she has been a wreck and no longer wants to see me. (The husband had been fifteen years older than her, they had not had sex in years, then suddenly he keeled over from a heart attack.) I saw the other woman for over five years, most recently in February and May of this year. Both visits went really well - especially the May one. This woman absolutely LOVED having sex with me, came over and over each time we were together. I super enjoyed being with her too. But her husband - a guy who I like a lot - finally decided it was too threatening for him so we had to stop.

The net result is that I have no one lined up at this point. I don't know any "prospects" in Dan's urban/suburban area. I'm not getting any younger. And I have always thought that it is easier for a married woman to get something started on the side than a married man. When a married woman comes on to a guy, they tend to be flattered by it even if they don't take them up on the offer. But when a married man comes on to another woman, a lot of women just classify him as a cheating creep right off the bat.
Lol, get real LG... If you had the mojo to pull that young French girl as you did, it's a safe bet you can find an attractive new FB to keep you entertained when you get lonely. Do you think that Jen wants you staying home alone and only thinking of her while she's out getting wined and dined by Dan?

As for doing the dirty with Jen's sister:

Forgetting Jen for a moment, I would think it would have to be a lot of quirky fun getting naughty between the sheets with her sister.

As for Jen, I'd be surprised if she allowed it. I've always thought that most sisters are a bit competitive and don't play around with that shit when it comes to their boyfriends or husbands.
Suchen Zucker makes a valid point about sisters, but.....damn some hot sexting with Deb would be so damn hot and fun if I were in your place and i can only imagine you and she between the sheets on one of her visits.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:57 am

I think if anything was to happen with Jen's sister it would be Jen setting her up with Dan. I could see Jen feeling that her sharing Dan as safe, not as creepy, and not as threatening to her relationship between her and her sister as well as your marriage.

Of course, that would leave you still sitting on the sidelines unless you all did some parallel play which might be a lot of fun for all.

Or, Dan could just eat ALL the cookies and have an awesome every-man's-fantasy sister threesome while you are alone, at home, watching Home Alone-2 on TV and eating left-over and limp french fries. ;)

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:29 am

As much as I was tempted to I did not contact Jen's sister Deb over the weekend. As I think D & D pointed out, I felt I needed to talk to Jen before proceeding any further in that direction. Still hoped that Deb might contact me again, but that did not happen. My instinct tells me that she is waiting for me to make the next move. Or maybe there is not really anything there.

Jen came home about 8 last night as agreed. She had a nice weekend with Dan, mostly just hanging together this time as they had not had time on their own since way back in early August. Not long after Jen returned I turned off the Sunday night football game and steered her towards the bedroom. We have a long standing practice of very delightful "reclaimings" after she has been with Dan. This started like so many before, the two of us naked in bed together, me lightly stroking her and starting to play with her nipples (she really gets turned on by nipple play.) Jen, as she often does, asked me if I had touched myself over the weekend. The answer is almost always "yes", then she asks me what I fantasized about and I tell her my latest fantasy about her and Dan. Then she tells me all the details about what they really did together while the two of us make passionate love.

But this time Jen got a surprise. When she asked me if I had touched myself I said yes, but when she followed up by asking me what I had been fantasizing about I screwed up my courage and told her the truth: "Deb." That got her attention! I told her all about the text exchange that Deb and I had on Friday night, that I thought that Deb was turned on by Jen sleeping with Dan - and that I thought that Deb had been flirting with me. Then I told her how later that night while I was lying in bed by myself I masturbated while fantasizing about being with Deb.

We were lying in the dark, I could not really see Jen's face, and I admit I was a little worried how she would react. When I was done she was quiet for a moment then she asked "Did you cum?" I said yes, pretty big time in fact. Again there was silence for a moment, then Jen said "I thought she wasn't your body type?" (Deb is not obese at all, but has gotten a little chubby since her divorce) I started telling Jen all about my fantasy about Deb, just as she normally tells me about what she has been doing with Dan. As I talked to her, I realized that her right hand had slipped between her legs and that she was touching herself. I started squeezing Jen's nipples harder - the way I know she likes it - and kissing her neck all the while continuing to tell he how I fantasized about fucking her sister. The more I said, the more excited Jen got, and pretty soon she made herself cum with her fingers big time. I jumped on her right away. While I was inside her Jen kept saying things like "do you want to do this to Deb?", "you know its been a long time since she has been with anyone" and "what do you want Deb to do for you?" Soon I was cumming, one of those times when Jen was using her amazing body to just pull my orgasm out of me, not letting me hold back and go longer. Once she knew she had me cumming she came again herself - she really likes to do that.

Afterwards all Jen said was something like "well that was exciting", kissed me goodnight and went to sleep. I was up for the better part of an hour wondering what the heck had just happened. She was up before I was this morning, off for a morning of errands and a workout at the gym.

Tonight she and I have to have a talk.

LG3

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:04 am

Sounds very exciting. Could not tell from your post if She told you what her and Dan did sexual before she heard about Deb etc. Also wonder what she was fantasizing about while she was touching herself. Look forward to your results of your talk tonight. Hope you can cover what her and Dan did too. Do you think she shared Deb's knowledge of everything with Dan? Best to you.
Last edited by Observer1931 on Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:13 am

Damn, she left you hanging for sure. At least she didn't get mad. That's definitely a good sign. I expect that she's in deep thought about it today. I'll say one thing, you've got courage man.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:54 am

Honesty. It's (almost) always the right thing to do.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:25 pm

Well LG, you are a brave one dude. Stuck that husband dick right there in the middle of a wife's unknown reaction region. Did you get to watch the Chernobyl series?

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 pm

I find Jen's response to Deb's question "is LG3 seeing anyone" "I don't know ask him" very interesting. " So many possibilities.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Observer1931 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 pm
I find Jen's response to Deb's question "is LG3 seeing anyone" "I don't know ask him" very interesting. " So many possibilities.
Seems likely that the texting with Deb was setup byJen/Dan.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Interesting story.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:44 am

So Jen and I had our talk last night over post dinner glasses of a nice port. I basically said something like "Hey, last night you came like crazy while we fantasized about me screwing your sister. What gives? Is this for real?"

Jen said she knew that I was going to be bringing this up. She shared that during the discussion when she told Deb about our life style Deb was very interested in our sexual freedom and frankly envious that Jen had two regular lovers in her life. Deb has been divorced for about four years now, had one semi serious boyfriend not long after the divorce but that did not last long and there has been no one since. I think Deb is attractive - facially she looks a lot like a younger version of Jen (they are eight years apart). She has put on some weight since the divorce, I guess you could call her a little chubby. But there is still a strong physical resemblance. One difference is that Deb has much larger breasts (Jen's are fairly low profile). I think she is pretty darned sexy.

I asked Jen what she had said to Dan about Deb. She told Dan that Deb had guessed about their relationship and that she had admitted it. Jen felt obligated to let Dan know that. Dan was not upset (in my view he would be happy to go completely public if it was ok with us.) But Jen did not talk to Dan at all about Deb and I. Dan knows nothing about the texts Deb and I exchanged.

Jen also confirmed that Deb asked her a number of questions about how I was handling her ongoing love affair with Dan and also about my situation. When Deb asked her if I was seeing anyone Jen said she responded "ask him yourself" more as a joke than a serious suggestion. It was a way of avoiding giving Deb details without talking to me first. Jen had been surprised to hear that Deb actually had contacted me. Jen also said that she had received a few texts from Deb throughout the weekend, which was not unusual (they stay in close touch.) But these often made not so subtle and sometimes even funny references to the fact that Jen was with Dan. Not much question that Deb is really intrigued by our situation.

So I asked Jen what she thought about Deb's texts to me - and why she got so excited when we talked about it in bed on Sunday night. Jen hesitated for a bit, said it was a little difficult to explain.

Anyway, here are the main points of our conversation.

1. Deb and Jen have shared intimate details since Deb was a teenager (Jen was in her early 20's then).

2. Deb was very active sexually before her marriage and would talk to Jen about all her relationships, also seeking sex advice from Jen.

3. Den has thought that I was "kinda hot" ever since Jen and I met.

4. Deb has not been with a man for quite a while now and, in Jen's words, is "hornier than hell."

5. Jen thinks that Deb is fascinated about our relationship and also envious.

6. Jen thinks that Deb was flirting with me and might be interested in pursuing something, but is afraid to take the initiative.

7. Jen admits that on the one hand the idea of me sleeping with her sister is in a strange way exciting for her. She likes to think of me really pleasing Deb, giving her some much needed sex from someone she can trust. Jen says that she would not feel jealous at all about it. But on the other hand she worries how it would work out in the longer run.

8. Jen wants some more time to think about it.

9. Jen said if we do decide to initiate anything, she wants to be the one to broach the topic with Deb first. So I should hold off on any further texting.

10. I asked Jen just what she was fantasizing about the other night. She hesitated, then confessed she had been fantasizing about being in the same bed while Deb and I made love. Wow!

11. Because of some of the posts here, I got brave and asked Jen what she thought about the idea of Dan being with her and Deb. Her reaction was a vehement "No way!" She went on to say "I would not want to do a threesome with Dan and any other woman, least of all my sister. If I were to do a threesome with Dan, I would want it to be with another guy. That's what he and I have talked about."

So that's where we are - lots of interesting developments. After all these years my lovely Jen continues to surprise me. And the idea of possibly sleeping with her sister is starting to really turn me on. Amazingly, Jen and I have still not talked about her sex with Dan over the weekend. Have to do that tonight! :)

LG3

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:17 am

Thanks for the great update. Things seem to be fine.Great that you two can talk so freely. Hope to learn of her weekend activities with Dan.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 am

Hmmmm.........., Does no.11 tell you something? ;)

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 am

Yeah, I definitely picked up on #11 (Jen doing a threesome with Dan and another guy.) Not the first hint I have had that Jen and Dan have talked about this. A while ago, when Jen started telling me more about their dom-sub stuff, she shared some emails with me that she had exchanged with Dan. These were the ones where she addresses him as "Sir" and signs off as "Your Slut." (If you have been following the posts you probably remember them.) Anyway, I have asked Jen about this before. She has told me that she has fantasized about Dan bringing home a guy she has never met and requiring her to fuck and suck him on command like a good slut should (her words, not mine.) So far it has been just a fantasy, but I know there is a part of Jen that would be very excited if it happened. First, she loves being with two guys at a time (and once was with three, not including me who was just an observer on that occasion.) Plus she really gets into the "Slut" persona at times, a woman who completely gives in to her bad side and becomes a sexual serving maid who will do anything she is told, with enthusiasm. It's something that she could never do with me - there is way too much equality and respect in our relationship. But she could let it all loose with Dan as the Master telling her what - and who - to do.

Probably time she and I talked about that it again. Maybe the topic came up again during her recent weekend with Dan.