My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
luckyguy3
Experienced

Re: My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:07 am

D+D wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:38 am
I think Jen would be jealous of anyone that you might develop a real relationship with, but that person being her sister compounds that jealousy. You are into your wife being with another man, in this case practically being his wife, but Jen is not into that same fetish of sharing her spouse. Simple.
Jen is more susceptible to jealousy, always has been. Saw that this summer with Audrey. But in this case, Jen may actually be lessjealous[/. She really does love her sister, she knows that Deb has been lonely, unhappy and sexually frustrated. Jen is glad at one level that her sister is getting these needs met by someone who cares for her and who will not take advantage of her. Jen meant it when she told me at one point that Deb deserves to have a man "spoil" her and that she knew I would do a good job of that. So its not as simple as it may seem.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:08 am

Crap, trouble with italics again.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:09 am

regular3 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Love reading your story and the strong feelings that are flowing.
Obviously we don't really know you and the level of feelings and involvement by all except what you gift to us through these pages.
Do you think you could quantify the level of relationship your wife has between you and Dan. I know you wrote recently that you are still her primary, but you would have given up being Mr 100% primary to a smaller number, sharing it with Dan. Is it something like a 60/40 split and do you see this number balance shifting further away from you?
We have had a steady system for a while now of weekends with Dan, weekdays with me, with exceptions in special situations (like this cominh week). Its a little more 70-30 my way, I don't see that changing.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:14 am

bluemoon wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:38 pm
there's something very erotic in witnessing your beloved woman slowly and steadily 'shifting away' from you, the attachment with her lover getting deeper, and deeper...
Don't feel that is happening at all. I think the Dan-Jen relationship has been very solid for a long time now, but that throughout that time I have never felt that she was shifting away from me. Not at all. To the contrary, I believe Jen and I are stronger than ever. As she has told me many times, the only way she could be in this situation is if she has 100% confidence in the strength of our primary bond. That's the way I feel too.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:17 am

regular3 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Love reading your story and the strong feelings that are flowing.
Obviously we don't really know you and the level of feelings and involvement by all except what you gift to us through these pages.
Do you think you could quantify the level of relationship your wife has between you and Dan. I know you wrote recently that you are still her primary, but you would have given up being Mr 100% primary to a smaller number, sharing it with Dan. Is it something like a 60/40 split and do you see this number balance shifting further away from you?
When I say "70-30" I am talking about the amount of time she spends with me. If you are asking me to compare the strength, depth or importance of the two relationships, I would say that there is no doubt in any of our minds - Dan's, Jen's or mine - that Jen and my marriage is paramount and always takes priority.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:28 am

LG3, thank you for taking the time to post your story and replies.
I am a follower of your story who agrees with you and sees the strength of your relationship with your wife. I don’t think any couple could be doing what you are without incredible commitment, trust, and communication.
From the beginning of your thread I’ve been fascinated by the ongoing transformation in your relationship and how you describe the conversations with your wife, and Dan.
It is a testament to your love and commitment to each other that your wife allows you to also have outside experiences with other women. It seems in your descriptions that she is uneasy but accepting of your needs as well.
I find it interesting to read your descriptions of your feelings, as they relate to your relationship with your wife, of having sex, or as with Deb, developing a relationship with the other women%
In my opinion the one thing to consider with Deb is that she is in a very different situation the Dan. Dan is not actively pursuing other relationships and is ok, but maybe not entirely happy with, the relationship he has with Jen. I say not entirely happy with because I’m sure he would love more time with Jen. Also he understands his place within your and Jens relationship. And finally Jen, Dan, and you have a set schedule. Dan knows when he will be seeing Jen, ants as you just described work out schedules when special situations arise. I’m also sure if you go back, there was, maybe still is, a period of NRE that Jen went through when she first started seeing Dan, and then when you started this schedule of Jen being ‘his’ on the weekends.
With Deb, she has none of this. It seems that she’s got the NRE bad right now. She doesn't know when she’s going to see you from one time to another. After being in a relationship dryspell, it sounds as if she really likes being in one again, perhaps mimicking what she sees her sister having. As well, while you, Jen, and Dan have each other to talk to about this, your sil probably has no one.
I would think moving forward it will be important for you and Jen to keep the lines of communication VERY open between you three so Deb remains on the same page as you two.
Good luck however navigating the personalities and built in jealousies and disagreements the sisters might have. As you have described, you and your wife are no dummies when it comes to this lifestyle but I would hope you’ll have a plan before talking with Deb, and responses for her depending on her responses to your concerns.
Thanks again for taking the time to share your story. I am extremely jealous of the man who gets to enjoy the attention of two sexy and passionate women.

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:02 am

LG3,

The descriptions of the excitement and need to be with you that Deb is having really reminds me of your writing about the beginning of Jen and Dan's relationship. I remember that both Dan and Jen desired more time together and I think Deb is having those same feelings. I can imagine living so far from you would be hard on her because, just like Dan and Jen wanted more time to spend with each other, I can hear that Deb wants to spend more time with you in the same way.

This is a beautiful relationship between you and Jen and I feel so fortunate to be able to catch a glimpse into it.

Thank you,
Cc122

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:49 pm

I think Mundyman is spot on about the NRE stuff. Deb is really feeling it right now. It is something that Jen can relate to, she has been thru it herself. Heck I am feeling it some myself, but part of that for me is the kinky/exciting aspect that Deb is Jen's sister. Jen's concern is whether Deb can make the transition from NRE to something longer term without becoming too dependent or overtly competing for me.

I don't think either Jen or I envision me having a relationship with Deb as serious and the one that Jen has with Dan now. Time and space alone preclude that. But Deb is really feeling the NRE and may not bethinking quite the same. I am thinking that this next trip might be a good time to start having some more practical talks with Deb about where this is headed, what works and what might not.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:54 pm

luckyguy3 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:35 pm
See answers above.
I just wanted to thank you for coming back here Lucky. Of all the erotic stories I have read here, yours is the hottest and most interesting to me.

I am still catching up but look forward to hearing much more.

Welcome back.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:39 pm

Just a quick update. After more talks in the past few days between Jen and myself and also with Dan and Deb, we agreed to change the schedule around for New Year's. Jen is spending this weekend here with me. On Tuesday she and Dan are flying to Miami for New Year's. They will be staying down there for the rest of the week, coming back to town on the 5th. At the same time I am flying to Deb's town and will be spending that time with her. It's all pretty impromptu, Deb says she has "lots of ideas" of things we can do during my time there, I am pretty much leaving that to her. I have some concerns about all the NRE Deb has been manifesting towards me, but at the same time its kind of exciting too. But for now I am enjoying a great (and sexy) weekend with my lovely wife.

Happy New Year to all, LG3

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:41 am

Happy “Bangin” New Year!!

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:39 am

Last edited by Observer1931 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:46 am

Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time. Happy Holidays!

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

Welcome to 2020. Hopefully it's going to be a fun and very sexy year.
How did your holiday season go? Hopefully you have lots to talk about.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:22 am

Yes indeed. Now that the holidays and their associated adventures have likely settled down, hopefully very good but even if it didn't turn out as well as you had hoped - please update us.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:25 pm

[quote=luckyguy3 post_id=1047083 time=1577608782 user_id=12592
Just a quick update. After more talks in the past few days between Jen and myself and also with Dan and Deb, we agreed to change the schedule around for New Year's. Jen is spending this weekend here with me. On Tuesday she and Dan are flying to Miami for New Year's. They will be staying down there for the rest of the week, coming back to town on the 5th. At the same time I am flying to Deb's town and will be spending that time with her. It's all pretty impromptu, Deb says she has "lots of ideas" of things we can do during my time there, I am pretty much leaving that to her. I have some concerns about all the NRE Deb has been manifesting towards me, but at the same time its kind of exciting too. But for now I am enjoying a great (and sexy) weekend with my lovely wife.

Happy New Year to all, LG3
[/quote]

The fifth has cum and gone.... Can't wait to read about how everything went with the combos of the four of your.
And that you are off to a great start for very happy 2020!!

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:22 am

luckyguy3 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:02 am
It is late, late on Christmas night (technically early on the morning of Boxing Day, if you want to be technical.) Jen got here Sunday night, we had family arrive on Xmas Eve, staying until Friday. Not much time to post with all the holiday stuff going on.

Anyway, regarding the events of the Sunday the 15th, which I never got around to posting about.

Deb woke up a little hung over on the morning after our double date. She was also a little emotional, feeling sad that she was going to be flying out that afternoon. Over coffee in bed she asked me when we would be seeing each other again. I hedged and told her I didn't know. She then said that her son was going on a trip with his dad over New Year's week and asked if I could come out and spend some of that time with her at her place. I again hedged, and we talked back and forth about it for a while, Deb pressing me to visit. Finally I said that I needed to talk to Jen before I could make any plans. That mollified Deb a bit, but she asked that I talk to Jen about it soon as she had ideas of things we could do over New Years and wanted to make some plans.

Deb definitely brightened after I told her I would talk to Jen about it. She started unbuttoning my shirt, kissing me. Soon she was kissing my neck and chest while stroking me with her hand. Then she got on top of me. She really does like that position, liking to go really slow, using me to slowly play with herself. This time she was talking the whole time, asking me how I liked being with her, what felt good, would I miss her when she was gone. Then she started talking teasingly about our unique situation, saying things like "Do you like being with your wife's sister?" I told her the truth, that she felt great. She gave me a wicked grin and said "That's good, because I really love fucking my brother in law." The more she talked that way, the more excited she got. She came first this time, then I turned her over and finished myself.

Her reservation was for early afternoon, so after that it was time to start getting cleaned and packed up. On the way out to the airport Deb kept talking about how much she wanted me to come out for New Year's and pushing me to talk to Jen about it. I said I would. We parted on a good note - we had a lot of fun while she was in town, and the sex was pretty awesome. But I still felt a bit relieved after she had gone into the terminal, like the pressure was off a bit.

Jen got dropped off about 5. Dan did not come in, which was unusual. I soon found out why. Jen said she had asked him not to come in so she could talk to me alone.

We had what turned out to be a "marathon" talk that lasted til 10 pm or so, by which time we were both worn out. I have written about some aspects of it in prior posts. Part of Jen's distress was anger about Deb pushing old buttons by borrowing her things and flirting with Dan. Jen eventually admitted that she had felt some jealousy when Deb seemed maybe a little possessive of me. As we talked about the jealousy, Jen asked me how the sex had gone between Deb and I. We have always been open with each other about those details, so I told her the truth - that it had been really good. When I told her about the anal, Jen got defensive and the discussion got a little more difficult.

But Jen and I are so tight and know each other so well we worked through that stuff. The real issue was not old family patterns, borrowing coats or even the sex. Jen actually said on one level she was happy for me that the sex was good, and happy for her sister too. No, Jen's biggest concern was that Deb might be getting in over her head too fast with me and that she might not be able to handle it. Jen pointed out that it had taken us years to get to this point, and now Deb had plunged in headfirst in just a couple of months or so. When I passed on that Deb wanted me to come out and see her for New Year's, that reinforced Jen's concern.

We talked for a long time without any resolution, but the good result of the discussion was that at the end of it we felt like we were both on the same page. Neither one of us regretted my getting involved with Deb, and in any event we realized that we could not undo it. I knew that I really enjoyed my time with Deb, a lot, that we had a lot of fun (as well as a lot of sex.) Jen was happy for both me and Deb that we had hit it off so well. But the worry that both Jen and I shared was whether Deb would be ok with this longer term. We did not want this to become the cause of a serious family rift down the road. But we also recognized that once Deb and I had become lovers the "genie was out of the bottle". Both Jen and I had been very honest with Deb about our situations in advance. Now we just had to hope that Deb was savvy and mature enough to deal with the situation if things did not work out going forward.

The next morning we got the call from our daughter asking Jen to come out and give her a hand for a few days. Jen was on a plane the next morning and did not get home to our place until the 22nd. We had other family arriving on the 24th so we have been in a whirlwind of holiday stuff all week, as you might expect. Deb asked me several times about New Year's, I kept stalling. Meanwhile, Jen and I kept talking among ourselves. We were quite frankly a little unsure. Jen talked to Dan about changing the schedule around so that she would spend this weekend with me, then join him from the 31st through the 5th while I flew out to see Deb. Dan was good with that, was excited by the idea of having six days with Jen. But Jen and I have still gone back and forth, agreeing that this could work fine but only if Deb is keeping everything in perspective.

On Christmas afternoon Jen and I called Deb together with some other family members on the line. It was a fun call, we all had a blast chatting. After the call Jen sent Deb a text asking if she was available to "talk schedule stuff" Thursday night when our family members are going to be out of the house for a while. Deb said sure. So that happens tomorrow (which at this hour means tonight.)

At this point I think Jen is ok with me going, if I want to go. I think that I do. But we both would like a little more reassurance that Deb is handling all this ok. Deb's texts and calls with me this last week have all been fine, pretty fun and lighthearted, no red flags. I think we would have a good time. I just want Deb - and Jen - to both be ok if we keep moving forward.

Jen and I are having an early dinner alone, will give us a good chance to talk again before we call Deb.
From my semi experienced POV, the communication and love you and your wife have are more than enough to overcome these small issues that have come up. Please continue to share your "angst" and other thoughts. I for one love to hear all of it.

bmanning42
Prepubescent

Unread post by bmanning42 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:11 am

LG3,
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, and I love the exciting turn it has recently taken!

Quick question about Jen and then one about Deb.

I know you will never post a photo of Jen, but if you could name one celebrity who might be in the ballpark of who she resembles, I would greatly appreciate knowing. I have always imagined her looking a bit like Courtney Cox...???

Regarding Deb, am I right to assume she shares her sister's dislike of condoms and you guys have been going at it bareback?

Totally understand if either of these questions you prefer not to answer, but thanks for your consideration regardless.

Cheers,
B

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:08 pm

I'm hoping that LG will post this weekend when Jen is with Dan.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Concerned since there has been nothing for a bit. Hope all is well.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:21 am

Hi all, just a quick post to say that all goes well here. I have been super consumed with an important and creative "real life" project that is a top priority right now. Very quick and dirty is that all things are fine with Jen. As to Deb, had a great visit with her but also a few concerns about her expectations for down the road. She and I have talked quite a bit about that since my stay at her place. After some difficulties it seems to be going much smoother now. Would love to say that it was my excellent communications skill that won the day, but in reality I think a bigger factor was that she got asked out on a date by someone local. First time that has happened to her in quite a while. After some dithering she accepted and went out with him this past weekend. She had a nice time (the classic dinner and a movie, some kissing but no sex afterwards), called me afterwards to tell me all about it. She will probably go out with him again. But she has made it VERY clear that she still wants to keep seeing me when she can.
Will get back to posting more regularly when I can but for next week or two I am really under the gun. Best to all, LG3

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:58 am

Thank you for the quick update! I think Deb having someone local to date is a very, very good thing. I hope the project turns out to be a success for you.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:34 am

Welcome back. Always great to hear good news.

Robrt
Trainable

Unread post by Robrt » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 am

Thank you LG3 Its wonderful to see all is well !

wannabe_cuck442018
Prepubescent

Unread post by wannabe_cuck442018 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:53 am

Hope all is well with lg3. would love any news.