My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
norbertrichard1
Virgin

Re: My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

Unread post by norbertrichard1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 pm

GLAD TO HEAR THAT ALL THREE OF YOU ARE HOME AND SAFE. After your daughter has time to get over her dissapointment of her X's failure to accept his responsibility, of their union, and she gets her situation under control, planing for the baby, do you think that Jen will breach the subject of your polly lifestyle, to show her that she will love again, and it will be stronger than she ever thought it could be?

ckbresdb01
Prepubescent

Unread post by ckbresdb01 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm

I have been in a poly relationship with my wife a a very good friend. It was wonderful we all enjoyed the time we spent together. Although it wasn't all about sex, sex was a strong part of it. It was as if we all rediscovered what a joy sex could be. It ended after a few years because of my wife and I's need to move out of state for work.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:47 pm

luckyguy3,

Thank you so much for following up. So many accounts are started here, and never finished (or followed up by the originator). I so respect your return to update your story!

And, I would really enjoy any additions, you might make to how things went and are going.

Please, please continue and follow up! Wonderful story!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

norbertrichard1
Virgin

Unread post by norbertrichard1 » Fri May 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Bump

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Hi,
How are you, Jen, Dan and Deb going? With so many factors at play with Covid and your daughter moving home, have you essentially returned to being a monogamous couple? Is Dan holding up ok?
Would love to hear how you are all getting on.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:31 am

Sure wish we knew what is happening. Can't imagine Jen not seeing Dan at all. She has too many feelings for him.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:03 am

regular3 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Family first!
Keeping perspective on this lifestyle and its place in one's life is what makes it so successful for some. Losing that perspective would be disastrous. I do hope everything works out well with your daughter and that her partner can see through his fears.
Congrats on your pending grandchild and yes, you did marry an amazing woman. I agree that right now is not the time to explain the situation. It wasn't until my wife and I were swingers that I realized my parents were most likely swingers. Realizing that I found it amusing and not stressful in anyway. I think children, especially adults can handle far more than we thinks. The most important issue is that your marriage is great and you are all happy.

My best to all of you.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:46 am

Any updates? How are you, your wife, your daughter, and your friend doing?

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:20 am

The birth of their grandchild must be nearing.

I am sure that I am just one of the many here who were big fans of theirs, and wish them and theirs, nothing but the best of everything - Dan too.

I am so disappointed that LG3 could not find even a few moments to up date us from time to time. Perhaps it did not go so well or hopefully it went very well - or simply that it was for him, a good or convenient place ending to an exciting story - like a movie that might or might not have a sequel.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:38 pm

I am pleased to announce that at 10:56 pm Thursday evening our daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Jen was in the room with her for the delivery while I was in the waiting room, supported by my best friend and wingman Dan. Mother and daughter are both beautiful and doing fine. I am also proud to claim that Jen is now officially the sexiest grandmother on the planet.

Thanks to the many folks who have inquired about us over the past six months and apologies for not responding. This will sound absurd and/or dumb but I had this weird feeling that if I continued posting during the pregnancy it might somehow jinx things - real fear about bad karma. So although I checked the site regularly I abstained from any posting or responding to PM’s.

Our daughter and granddaughter came home from the hospital this morning (actually yesterday morning given the hour now.). How wonderful to have them here!

Things are kind of hectic as you might imagine (Jen is taking care of baby at this moment so our daughter can get some rest) but when things settle down a bit I promise to put together an update or summary of how things have gone for Jen, Dan, Deb and I since March.

My best to all of you, LG3

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:17 am

Thank you for the update LG3,

Congratulations on the birth of your grand daughter. Its great to hear that both mother and baby are doing well.

Warm regards

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 am

Great to hear that everyone is well. Congratulations! Grandchildren are wonderful.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:38 am

Its wonderful to hear from you again. Even more, to celebrate the arrival of your new granddaughter. Our congratulation to you and wishes for a wonderful and fulfilling life for her.

I actually sometimes have same feelings and actions where potential karma concerns me. Probably, a lot of us do.

When life settles and there is time, I very much look forward too "reading all about it..."

I am among the many that have missed you.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:36 am

Congratulations on the your new granddaughter's arrival! What a wonderful time for you and your family!

Couesman
Virgin

Unread post by Couesman » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:43 am

Congratulations! Glad to hear all are well.

Couesman
Virgin

Unread post by Couesman » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:43 am

Congratulations! Glad to hear all are well.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:05 am

Glad all is well and thanks for the update. Look forward to your coverage of the past since March.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:26 am

Anxiously waiting.

Wes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wes » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Congratulations! :)

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Congratulations Grandpa :)

Jaxunman
Experienced

Unread post by Jaxunman » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:18 am

I would also like to add my congratulations to the new Grandpa. As a fellow Grand myself, I can tell you there is nothing in the world like it. Like many others here, I have missed your updates and our sometimes long private messages. Get settled in and enjoy your newest role!

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Congratulations to all of you!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:23 am

This seems to be as good a time as any to do an update. Lots to discuss. First, mother, daughter and Sexy Grandmother are all doing fine. We are nowhere near being on a “regular schedule” yet but with all three of us taking turns with the baby everyone is getting halfway decent rest. I had forgotten just how much work a newborn can be!

So here is what has been going on in our lives for the past six months. When we brought our daughter home to live with us that put a huge cramp in our lifestyle. There was no way that Jen could just take off for several days at a time to stay at Dan’s, or even do a single overnight. She was adamant that she did not want our daughter to know about the special relationship she shares with Dan. So things with Dan were put on hold for a while – quite a while. She did not see him at all for a month or so after our daughter moved in. To make matters more complicated, with all of the Covid restrictions it was difficult for her to come up with plausible reasons to leave the house. I mean, when you are shopping online and having groceries and take out delivered its hard to say you are headed to the mall for a few hours.

Later in the spring our country club opened to limited outdoor usage. That gave Jen an excuse. Jen would get into her golf gear and say she was headed out for a round of 18 holes, which gave her a good 4-5 hour window. But instead of going to the club she would head downtown to Dan’s. Dan has been working from home during the crisis. She would typically stay with him for about three hours before having to head home. At first it was just once a week or so, but as the summer went on it was easier for Jen to see him more frequently.

Covid has been hard on my sister in law Deb also. She is a school teacher. Her district closed fairly early on and tried to do the switch to online learning. No kids in the buildings, but the teachers were required to be there to do the online from their actual classrooms. Deb and her co teachers put in a huge amount of work on the transition and were frustrated because the district kept changing the rules constantly. Very difficult few months for her.

Her school year did not end until the third week of June. Not long after that she packed up the car and came out to stay with us for a week in July. Because we were being so careful with the newborn in the house Deb got herself tested before making the long drive to our place (only stop was for self service gas.) it was really good to see her – had been since early in the year. She gets along great with our daughter, adored the baby and there was a lot of laughter around the place during her visit. Also a lot of lusting on my part. Deb was looking tanned and very sexy. She was also going out of her way to subtly drive me crazy, doing things like goosing my butt when no one was watching or wearing a bikini to sun herself in our back yard. After a few days of that I talked to Dan and arranged for him to be out of the condo for an afternoon. Then I took Deb “golfing” at his place, using Jen’s keys to let ourselves in. Deb did not disappoint – she had been wanting me as much as I had been wanting her. There is still lots of competitive spirit between her and her sister and I swear that Deb goes out of her way to try to one up her sister when she is with me. Lucky me! Jen just smirked at us when we got home and said she hoped that we had “enjoyed a good round.”

That was the only time that I was with Deb during her visit, but it was not the only time that I spent with her this past summer. If you have read these posts from the beginning you know that Jen and I have another home in the resort town where our seasonal business is located. Well, our business was totally kaput for this past season. The tours involve packing tourists together for guided adventure trips – about as unhealthy a situation as you could imagine during Covid. So we were shut down right from the start. After doing a lot of paperwork we were able to recoup some of our losses through two different government programs. But even though the business was closed we still had an older home up there that needed work plus a lot of equipment that needs at least minimal annual maintenance. Fortunately we have a couple of long time employees who live there full time who we were able to keep on salary to perform most of the basic maintenance. I needed to check and see how things were going plus check out the house.

I made plans to spend two weeks there in late August. Jen of course stayed home to help our daughter with the baby. It was only about a week before I was supposed to leave when I worked up my courage and asked Jen what she thought about the idea of me asking Deb to join me up there. It prompted a long late night discussion in hushed tones to be sure that our daughter would not overhear. The baby woke about half way through the conversation so we continued our talk while Jen cradled our granddaughter in her arms – that was a bit surreal.

There was some tension to the talk. I would not describe Jen as being jealous of Deb but there is a sense of competitiveness there. Plus Jen was worried about the discretion aspect – how would it look to have Deb there for an extended time with just me? But Jen is an open minded and open hearted woman. She pointed out that Deb was lonely and that she could actually help me out with things at the house and the shop that Jen would normally have been working on with me. She also reminded me that I had given her permission to do a two week trip to Africa with Dan (which had been cancelled due to Covid) and that it seemed only fair that she be willing to offer me a similar opportunity.

So Deb ended up spending ten days with me up there. We had a really nice time together. Not just good sex (although there was plenty of that – Deb has been making up with a lot of lost time with me) but even more just good companionship and fun. She ended up being a huge help at the shop, worked there with me every day she was there. The shop is about three miles away from our home. We walked back and forth most days (the weather was stellar). The walks were really great times to just talk and share more stuff. In the evening when we got home, we cooked together in the kitchen. With Jen she is such a great cook that I usually just stay of her way. But Deb and I had a lot of fun experimenting with new recipes and sometimes just making things up. Not every experiment turned out well (one was absolutely inedible) but it was a lot of fun. By the end of the ten days we had definitely become a lot closer. For the first time I felt that we had forged our own genuine independent relationship, much more than just some exciting romps in the hay with my sexy sister in law.

The only downside to the experience was that I think it became pretty obvious to our two year round employees that there was something going on between Deb and I. Deb just does not go out of her way to conceal her affection for me. She got along famously with the guys up there, but I know there had to be some gossip that will eventually spread to the full staff if we are able to reopen for next year’s season.

I had to be honest with Jen about that when I got home at the end of the month. I was afraid that Jen would be upset, but she actually took it in stride, said she had anticipated that might happen. But I was very surprised when Jen said while I was away she had been doing a lot of thinking and reassessing the crazy tangle of relationships we have created together. She made it clear that she does not regret what we have done. She treasures her relationship with Dan, genuinely loves him and enjoys being essentially his wife as well as mine. And she is not consumed with jealousy about me and Deb, although the competitiveness does creep in a bit. But what really has been getting to Jen is the disingenuous part, the hiding it all from the light of day. For years we have called it “discretion”, but that’s just a nice word for what is really dishonesty. We tell each other that we are mature consenting adults, that we value the independent relationships we maintain with others, that we believe in “compersion”, that special ability to take joy in your partner’s loving relationship with another. But then we hide everything away as a dark secret, afraid to be judged on behaviors that we rationalize as acceptable and even laudatory.

Jen did a lot of thinking about all of this while Deb and I were up north. The more she thought, the more uncomfortable she felt with continuing living our separate “secret lives”. As she explained all this to me on our return, I felt a pang of fear that she had decided that we needed to stop everything, with both Dan and Deb.

But my lovely and brilliant wife never, ever ceases to amaze me. And she surprised the heck out of me when she proposed that we give serious thought to going public about our arrangement.

That has prompted a whole lot of talks between us the past six weeks. Jen’s attitude is surprisingly matter of fact and practical about it, and is based a few simple points.

1. She misses her relationship with Dan and wants to be able to spend more time with him.
2. She believes that our daughter could handle the news and be accepting of it. They have become even closer than ever these past months, and Jen now feels like she can fully open up about what’s going on.
3. She believes that the rest of the family will be shocked at first, but that they will eventually come around, especially with our daughter supporting us. (There is one son in law who could be a problem, but Jen is confident that our other daughter would be ok.)
4. Dan has wanted this for a while, has said that he does not think it would have career implications at this point. He told Jen that he would like this to be a lifelong relationship, that he is not looking for anyone else. In his view she is his wife too.
5. Finally, Jen recognizes that while we would be certain to lose some acquaintances they would not be “true friends” if they abandoned us over this. As Jen so quaintly put it in one of our talks, “we aren’t running for office here, people can just fuck off if they don’t like it.”

Of course talking about “coming out” about our polyamorous lifestyle is a lot easier than actually doing it. Six weeks into it we are still in the talking phase. Jen is working up her own courage to talk to our daughter about Dan as a first step. That could happen fairly soon, or it could still be a while.

So that’s the update, overlong once again but it has been a while.

LG3

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:36 am

Anyone with half a brain (which I apparently do not have) will note that Jen and I had a talk in August about me visiting Deb while Jen held a baby that supposedly was not born until a month later. Jen noticed it just now when I showed her the post and gave me holy hell about it. I have fallen victim to the perils of having to constantly change dates, places and descriptions in these posts to avoid revealing our real identities and locales. Jen thinks I have revealed too much already. Anyway, just call me stupid (accurate enough) and count me as another person who gets frustrated by all the hoops we have to run through and cover stories we have to keep track of all in the name of "discretion".

LG3

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:50 am

It's wonderful hearing from you again and thank you for this update. Covid has brought about many changes for millions of people and from my vantage, I think this new change in Jen is fantastic.