Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
nevertoolate

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:17 pm

I agree Steven...Seeing the emotional connection between my wife and another man has been probably the most erotic part of this experience for me as a husband. The fact that another man has sex with my wife is obviously intense but I think the realization that each time they have intercourse with each other, the emotional bond between them only deepens. It's natural for this to happen to any couple who engage in full sexual intercourse especially over time.

I'm not a proponent of the belief that wife-sharing is a zero-sum game. That is the belief that either your wife loves you as her husband, or she loves the other man and will eventually divorce you to be with him. I personally have witnessed my wife love two men at the same time. I have never seen my wife's love for me waiver, and probably has deepened. I've never felt threatened as a husband and have absolutely no fear of my wife leaving me.

At the same time, I have seen Juli's emotional attachment to Brian grow to the point where she now openly admits to me that she "loves Brian as an intimate friend." I don't think her use of the word "love" is diminished at all when referring to Brian. She does love him but in a different sense and on a different level than she loves me. Brian gives her things that I cannot. I give her things that Brian cannot. And both Brian and I enjoy things from Juli that no other woman could give us.

Mark
So much goodness here. Additional sexual fulfillment, an increasing emotional bonding with her lover are additions, not deletions to your primary relationship. She gets "more loving" and you feel the effect on her through her new joy and fulfillment.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:44 am

co-husband wrote:.............A few months ago, I saw in Juli's demeanor and words, a relaxing of any inhibitions she had about meeting with Brian. I saw her transition to being able to admit to me that she truly loves being with him. It was at that point where I also had a transition of my own as a husband.
We've had our own moment like this too. It took a while for my wife to really accept that I would be fine with her being in love with J. Over the course of a short period of time, she tested the waters by admitting more and more of the intensity of their relationship. I could tell when she finally made that acceptance, and then was able to be completely open about everything between them with me, and I could tell how happy it made her to be able to do that.

At the same time, I too made a transition. I'd always told her that I felt she'd be free to take a true lover if she wanted. Now, as she opened up to me about J and it became obvious they were lovers, I found that what I'd always thought might be the case, actually was the case - and that was very liberating for me too.

co-husband wrote: A couple can discontinue meeting for sex, but it's much harder for them to stop meeting for lovemaking.
Very true. Most of my wife's previous relationships were just fuck-buddies or friends with benefits. The relationships would be very short term, or last 6 months or maybe a bit longer, and then she'd move on another man. But she's already said she never wants her relationship with J to end, obviously because it's more than just sex.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:02 am

pixwellguy wrote:
We've had our own moment like this too. It took a while for my wife to really accept that I would be fine with her being in love with J. Over the course of a short period of time, she tested the waters by admitting more and more of the intensity of their relationship. I could tell when she finally made that acceptance, and then was able to be completely open about everything between them with me, and I could tell how happy it made her to be able to do that.

At the same time, I too made a transition. I'd always told her that I felt she'd be free to take a true lover if she wanted. Now, as she opened up to me about J and it became obvious they were lovers, I found that what I'd always thought might be the case, actually was the case - and that was very liberating for me too.

co-husband wrote: A couple can discontinue meeting for sex, but it's much harder for them to stop meeting for lovemaking.
Very true. Most of my wife's previous relationships were just fuck-buddies or friends with benefits. The relationships would be very short term, or last 6 months or maybe a bit longer, and then she'd move on another man. But she's already said she never wants her relationship with J to end, obviously because it's more than just sex.
Almost exactly our situation too. It truly is amazing to see our wives make that transition isn't it? And the inner acknowledgment as a husband that we no longer have our wife's love exclusively, but share that with another man.
It's not a bad thing, just very different. Arousing sexually and also I think it highlights the love I feel for my wife. That I can honestly be happy that she has additional love in her life. Our love is not diminished by Brian but rather strengthened by his inclusion in the most intimate part of our marriage.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi, Mark. How's it going? Any meetings coming up for Juli and Brian? Just wondering.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:31 am

Missthefun wrote:Hi, Mark. How's it going? Any meetings coming up for Juli and Brian? Just wondering.
Thanks,
Actually they have been in touch trying to work out a day to meet. With the busy holidays it's been more difficult, but looks like it might be next week. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday. That's Dec 11 or 12. I'll try to post here and keep all informed.

Mark

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Looking forward to hearing about their meeting! Thanks.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Hope after the dust settles from the holidays that we hear from you, Mark. Happy New Year to you, Juli and Brian!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:58 pm

This is one of the stories of a wife's developing relationship with a loving guy I've encountered. I came upon your thread here tonight and scanned through it.

I love that my wife has sex with other men who supplement my role as a husband. Although it was never any threat to our marriage, she has been in love a few times with others over the past five years. She is too experienced for a lasting feeling like that now except when in the throes of hot sex. At that moment, when his dick is deep inside, she is hot, animated and all in. In her mind she is all his and no one else matters and all thoughts of detachment goes out the window until she reaches orgasm. Then the feeling of never-ending love begins to dissipate and she's again my wife.

I appreciate the other men who give her that experience and wouldn't change a thing even if I could. She tells me everything when she comes home. I chronicled our history as you did in the Hotwife section here and I'm overwhelmed each time I know she is getting ready to go on a date with a man who appeals to her and she anticipates will give her his body for the night - or a few nights.

I know your feelings well.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:53 am

Des 31 wrote:This is one of the stories of a wife's developing relationship with a loving guy I've encountered. I came upon your thread here tonight and scanned through it.

I love that my wife has sex with other men who supplement my role as a husband. Although it was never any threat to our marriage, she has been in love a few times with others over the past five years. She is too experienced for a lasting feeling like that now except when in the throes of hot sex. At that moment, when his dick is deep inside, she is hot, animated and all in. In her mind she is all his and no one else matters and all thoughts of detachment goes out the window until she reaches orgasm. Then the feeling of never-ending love begins to dissipate and she's again my wife.

I appreciate the other men who give her that experience and wouldn't change a thing even if I could. She tells me everything when she comes home. I chronicled our history as you did in the Hotwife section here and I'm overwhelmed each time I know she is getting ready to go on a date with a man who appeals to her and she anticipates will give her his body for the night - or a few nights.

I know your feelings well.

~ Des
Thank you Des,
Yes from your account I can tell that we share very similar experiences as husbands of hot wives. Just as you described your wife, my wife is also solidly founded in our marriage, and I have never had a concern about our relationship. And I know this solid foundation which is our marriage, is what allows her to give herself so totally to her lover. Not only her body, but her love (to a certain extent) as well. At least during the lovemaking, she is his perhaps more than even HE realizes.
But as you said, once the orgasms subside, she is as totally my wife as she was his lover for the evening.

It truly has been and remains an amazing experience to share my wife so intimately with another man.
Thank you for posting.

Mark

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Mark,
Hope you and your wife had a very happy new year!!! I also hope all is well with all three of you and that your relationships are still going well!

Steve

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 pm

I'm sorry for such a delay in posting, but I've been sick the last month but wanted to post an update on myself, Juli and Brian.
My illness is not serious but has lingered longer than I expected and literally has kept me from being able to perform sexually. So it took little encouragement for me to get Juli to see Brian and she has been with him twice in the past 3 weeks. Each time was an extended afternoon at his house. Sex twice each time with a mutual shower in between their time in bed. (They enjoy showering together).

We didn't talk too many details but Juli told me that her orgasms were very strong, and I can honestly tell that she feels satisfied. She plans to be with him again next week. The way I've felt physically, I am so glad that we have this relationship with him so that Jui and Brian can get their sexual release with each other. It has taken a l lot of pressure off of me as a husband, knowing that my wife is being well taken care of. I'm gradually getting better, but it may be a while longer before Juli and I can re-consummate with each other. Seeing my wife satisfied and happy has really helped me. I'm glad we have Brian in our lives to give her what I currently cannot.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

So good to hear from you, Mark! Hope you feel better soon. How exciting that Juli and Brian can spend some extra time together! That is so hot! Well, thanks for checking in. My favorite thread on this website!

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Great to get this update.
Hope you get well soon. How generous of you to give Juli and Brian time together. Without a doubt, you are a selfless person who wants to see his wife happy and satisfied. And Brian is fortunate to enjoy sex with your wife and understand that you are not plagued by jealousy or insecurity. The three of you have a unique relationship, where everyone appears to be getting their needs met. Once you fully recover, do you see Juli spending less time with Brian? Given their mutual passion, will it be difficult for them to slow down their intense relationship?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:10 am

pasadena95 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:44 pm
Great to get this update.
Hope you get well soon. How generous of you to give Juli and Brian time together. Without a doubt, you are a selfless person who wants to see his wife happy and satisfied. And Brian is fortunate to enjoy sex with your wife and understand that you are not plagued by jealousy or insecurity. The three of you have a unique relationship, where everyone appears to be getting their needs met. Once you fully recover, do you see Juli spending less time with Brian? Given their mutual passion, will it be difficult for them to slow down their intense relationship?
Before we got into this lifestyle, I had read about couples who had a 3rd person involved in their sex life and wondered if it really were true that such a relationship could work. Fortunately I am now experiencing it personally and it is a beautiful thing. I know each situation is different, and I think ours had all the right ingredients come together at just the right time for it to work well. Our ages, the length and strength of the marriage bond that Juli and I have, Brian's situation and personality is a perfect fit.

We're now in our 4th year and we did have to work through some periods of trepidation and adjustments, but that is to be expected. I feel no jealousy whatsoever, Brian shows total respect for our marriage, and Juli who is the linchpin in all of this, I see in her now a relaxed enjoyment and acceptance of having Brian as a sex partner. I see her able to enjoy uninhibited sex with him and no fear of hurting me. It has taken a while to get to this point, but it's honestly a wonderful thing to experience.

I agree Pasadena95 that for any couple to have such an intimate sexual relationship as Juli and Brian now have with each other, is not something that can easily be diminished and I do not expect it to be. I believe that my physical recovery will simply re-introduce my inclusion in Juli's sex life, and we will once again enjoy our marital intimacy, but it will be in addition to what Juli and Brian enjoy. So I expect they will continue to meet 2 or 3 times a month. Even when I'm 100%, Brian is able to give Juli more satisfying sex than I am, and Juli is now okay admitting that. So I expect our 3-way relationship to continue.

Mark

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:22 am

Mark, great to see you posting again! Sorry to hear that you've been ill, it really sucks to not feel good and I hope you are 100% soon! It's really hot to hear of Juli and Brian's continued intimate experiences and of Juli's strong orgasms. I know she doesn't like to share too many details which is too bad, but maybe she'll share more when you're feeling better. It's also hot for Juli to admit that sex with Brian is more satisfying than you...ouch, maybe Juli could share some of the things Brian does to help you. :D

No pressure, but Juli's pictures you posted early on have disappeared. Would it be possible to re post some of them for context? Thanks again for posting!
Steve

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:58 am

Enjoy reading your posts. Also see that the frequency of Julie and Brian's encounters has become more frequent and also that she visits his home now. Their time alone will maintain and strengthen their bond. In the beginning, the three of you took trips. Do you foresee that happening again? Will their time together increase more or do you think they've found the right formula?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:58 am

shall54 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:22 am
Mark, great to see you posting again! Sorry to hear that you've been ill, it really sucks to not feel good and I hope you are 100% soon! It's really hot to hear of Juli and Brian's continued intimate experiences and of Juli's strong orgasms. I know she doesn't like to share too many details which is too bad, but maybe she'll share more when you're feeling better. It's also hot for Juli to admit that sex with Brian is more satisfying than you...ouch, maybe Juli could share some of the things Brian does to help you. :D

No pressure, but Juli's pictures you posted early on have disappeared. Would it be possible to re post some of them for context? Thanks again for posting!
Steve
Hi Steve....Thank you.
I have now added a picture of Juli in the "Hotties" forum under the title..."My Wife Juli" So you can see a full view of what Brian gets to enjoy.

True Juli has always been cautious about giving too many details of just what she and Brian do together. I get the general information and know about her orgasms, the showers they take together...the oral sex that they do with each other. But beyond that I really don't expect that Juli will ever just sit down and tell me every salacious detail. It's just not like her...too unladylike I suppose.

The differences between me and Brian in bed are more natural than technique. Meaning I have always struggled with pre-mature ejaculation..which Brian does not have in common with me. So his ability to last long enough for Juli to reach her orgasm naturally during intercourse, which does not happen with me, is why their sex is more satisfying. Juli would never say outright that "Brian satisfies me better than you do"...but just the fact that she does orgasm during sex with him of course makes that implication obvious. Nothing hurtful there, it's just the way it is....I accept that fact.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:15 am

D+D wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:58 am
Enjoy reading your posts. Also see that the frequency of Julie and Brian's encounters has become more frequent and also that she visits his home now. Their time alone will maintain and strengthen their bond. In the beginning, the three of you took trips. Do you foresee that happening again? Will their time together increase more or do you think they've found the right formula?
D+D...I do think that we are now at a point where their frequency is optimal, and I do not expect that to increase. Probably 2 to 3 times a month will be normal for them to meet. Of course schedules may need to be adjusted at times due to other things going on with both us and Brian...but I think 2-3 times a month will be an average.

The first year we were doing this with him, Juli did meet him at his house. After a while the intimacy between them naturally grew and it caused Juli to pause and actually stop meeting Brian for almost a year. It was because their relationship was transitioning from physical sex partners, to a more emotional bond (which is natural for a man and woman who engaged in frequent sex with each other).

The meetings started up again last year with certain limitations. But now I think both Juli and Brian...and myself also...have now reached an eqilibrium and that we all are very comfortable with. I see in Juli now an acceptance that she can enjoy a sexual relationship with another man, and still not harm me or our marriage. And she seems to accept the fact that Brian is more than just a "sex partner" but a lover. It's okay for her to love him emotionally..and that her love for Brian is different and on a different level and intensity than what she has for me. So I think Juli does feel quite comfortable now having a lover, and from what I can tell by the things she does share with me about their time together...she is able to relax and enjoy an erotic and loving afternoon with Brian free of the guilt that she experienced at first.

I don't foresee us taking trips together as a threesome. I think their relationship will just be confined to his bedroom a couple times a month.

Mark
Last edited by co-husband on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:39 am

What am i doing wring? I searched and could not find it?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:41 am

found it ! very, very nice - trim figure !!

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:56 am

The differences between me and Brian in bed are more natural than technique. Meaning I have always struggled with pre-mature ejaculation..which Brian does not have in common with me. So his ability to last long enough for Juli to reach her orgasm naturally during intercourse, which does not happen with me, is why their sex is more satisfying. Juli would never say outright that "Brian satisfies me better than you do"...but just the fact that she does orgasm during sex with him of course makes that implication obvious. Nothing hurtful there, it's just the way it is....I accept that fact.

Mark
A beautiful, loving statement.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Thank you for posting a picture of your wife! She is just...wow!!!

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:54 am

I have a similar experience and can feel your excitement and ofc. concerns. Long story short an old friend of ours was recently divorced (thankfully) and during his rebound time we gathered with some other friends and the conversation became very hot. Later that evening we pushed the envelope and I who initiated it all had the three of us on his bed, he gave her a massage and I began kissing her neck... well push comes to shove and as began kissing her chest and exposing her nipple I signaled for him to join, he did. She was so turned on. Well as it continued I pushed down her panties, we traded places and he began kissing her there, she grabbed his cock thru his pants eventually he positioned himself between her legs, looked at me if ok and I signalled ok and she said yes... and he entered her. Wow what an erotic experienced the first thrust to when he was about to cum, they both basically forgot about me as I watched in erotic horror as he started to cum he pulls out, she puts his bare cock back in and he unleashes load after load in her. When done he looks at her and says "clean me up" grabs her head and she sucks his sock dry. I am like..."ok"... Seeing her pleasured, seeing her demand his seed was so hot.

A bit awkward after but things went ok... but he started up the conversations with me about her again online and sent a dick pick and well made a video professing how he would love to fuck her again. He blows his load on a sheet.. and tells me to send to her. Things have cooled down since.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:36 am

EddieM wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:54 am
I have a similar experience and can feel your excitement and ofc. concerns. Long story short an old friend of ours was recently divorced (thankfully) and during his rebound time we gathered with some other friends and the conversation became very hot. Later that evening we pushed the envelope and I who initiated it all had the three of us on his bed, he gave her a massage and I began kissing her neck... well push comes to shove and as began kissing her chest and exposing her nipple I signaled for him to join, he did. She was so turned on. Well as it continued I pushed down her panties, we traded places and he began kissing her there, she grabbed his cock thru his pants eventually he positioned himself between her legs, looked at me if ok and I signalled ok and she said yes... and he entered her. Wow what an erotic experienced the first thrust to when he was about to cum, they both basically forgot about me as I watched in erotic horror as he started to cum he pulls out, she puts his bare cock back in and he unleashes load after load in her. When done he looks at her and says "clean me up" grabs her head and she sucks his sock dry. I am like..."ok"... Seeing her pleasured, seeing her demand his seed was so hot.

A bit awkward after but things went ok... but he started up the conversations with me about her again online and sent a dick pick and well made a video professing how he would love to fuck her again. He blows his load on a sheet.. and tells me to send to her. Things have cooled down since.
Thanks for sharing your experience Eddie...
I think the term that you used "erotic horror" is a very good description of what a cuckold husband feels when witnessing another man having sex with his wife. While I have never been present to see our friend Brian make love to my wife....Juli and I did host another local man a few times two years ago. I was present the moment his cock penetrated her, and you are right that the experience has many varied emotions all at the same time. It was surreal, erotic but also a hurtful realization that this man has now experienced the most intimate act with my wife that usually is reserved only for me as her husband. I suddenly had the overwhelming revelation that I had given away something very precious...my wife's body.

Also like you, as they progressed in their sexual embrace and he enjoyed full penetration, I felt very excluded from what was happening only feet in front of me. Juli and this man were in their own world and no one,..not even me as her husband could participate for those moments...it was exclusive to them.

So all of these thoughts running through my mind simultaneously....but also it was the most erotic experience I've ever had. I not only sat and accepted it but wanted more of it. Wife sharing and cuckolding truly is a unique lifestyle that relatively few get to experience. Not every one could handle it more than the one time. But personally..the obvious difficult emotions involved is what makes it so appealing. And this is hard to explain to people who have not experienced it themselves.

Mark

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:52 am

co-husband wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:36 am
.............Also like you, as they progressed in their sexual embrace and he enjoyed full penetration, I felt very excluded from what was happening only feet in front of me. Juli and this man were in their own world and no one,..not even me as her husband could participate for those moments...it was exclusive to them.
I actually find that exclusion intensely erotic when I'm allowed to watch my wife and another man. I've had her look over at me as she's climbing in bed with him and say "You just sit over there and don't bother us"...the meaning is clear and so arousing!

But even when she hasn't said anything like that, it's always quite clear that she's entirely focused on sharing pleasure with the man in bed with her, and that she doesn't have a second thought for me...or any thought for that matter! I've had her looking straight at me as she's on all fours, being fucked from behind, and I can tell from the glazed look in her eyes and the pleasure on her face that she isn't seeing me at all.

For me, this is a huge part of sharing my wife...that she's completely and totally his while she's in his arms!