Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
armyguyot1
Site Moderator

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Welcome to the forum thisgirlwonders.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Mark, your words are very wise. Many times wisdom is obtained thru experience. Wannabes and new hotwife husbands would be wise in their own right to listen to your words. They can perceive all they want, but they can't control the emotions , feelings, and opinions of the wife and her friend.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:51 am

Mark,

I will admit I was super nervous when I came across your thread and read your first post. But I was so intrigued. I skimmed through your pages and I am so happy to hear your story! This is amazing. I feel like emotions and feelings and love is all natural and part of human nature. And if we all could just accept it, and be ok with it, then our society would run smoother.

I feel, so far, your story is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

I absolutely loved how you described “silky seconds” Man oh man! Loved the description.

Keep sharing!

-Lexi

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello Lexi....Thank you very much.

Yes, the emotions involved in this type of experience are natural, and the reactions to the experiences are as varied as the individuals involved. I've used this forum more as a personal journal rather than to entertain readers, but it's truly helped me as a husband to convey how our own experience has been and it seems others can relate. So for that I am truly happy.

We have been in this lifestyle for 4 years now, and what has amazed me is how the relationships between my wife, our friend and myself have developed and gone through changes to get to the point where we are now. It didn't happen overnight and is honestly still developing. My wife is just now showing a comfort level that I had not seen in her previously. She is now more comfortable about allowing herself to express more openly that she enjoys the three-way relationship, and by that I mean not just in the bedroom. I think she feels better about accepting Brian as an emotionally intimate friend and not just a sexually intimate friend. Hope that makes sense...

All the best to you Lexi.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:35 am

Mark, It's nice to hear that Juli is getting more comfortable with the three way relationship. How do you see this evolving? Right now it's a relationship between Juli and you, and between Juli and Brian. Would a three way ever be possible now...I know Brian expressed that he did not want to be watched but could that change?? With Juli's new comfort level maybe she might share a few more details??? Maybe you are happy with the way things are now and don't see, or want any changes?

Again, this is one of the hotter threads on this site and always look forward to you posts and pictures of Juli!!! Thank you,
Steve

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am

Hi Steve...Thanks,

To answer your question, honestly I do not see major changes coming in our relationship with Brian. I think the three of us have settled into a very comfortable ( I hesitate to say "routine" because this type of situation is not routine in the typical sense of the word)....but it really is working quite well for Brian and Juli to basically have their own relationship within the bounds of an "intimate friendship". Of course Juli and I remain totally dedicated to each other and our marriage and our own sexual relationship.

What she has with Brian is really an added bonus for us all in our own individual ways. It has taken 4 years to get to this point and so we at least for now, are enjoying the comfort level that we have with the way things are.

I will go ahead and add this bit of news which I was going to do in a separate post, but we have scheduled time for them to be alone for 2 nights in May. I have a business meeting at a certain hotel in a city about 2 hours from us, so Brian will accompany us to that city, he and Juli will stay together in a separate, nearby B&B while I am in my meetings. I will then rejoin them 2 days later for our return trip home. This is the first time since our initial sharing (in Chicago in Feb 2015) that they will have had the opportunity to spend time together alone as a couple. So we anticipate it will be more like a date for them to be by themselves for two days. Juli is looking forward to the trip and it's nice to see that relaxed excitement in her. She did ask me only if I was sure that I'd be okay if they stayed in a separate location from me, and once I assured her that it would be better that my business colleagues not see my wife with another man, then she immediately started planning for her extended date with Brian.

Mark

BlueDuck
Player

Unread post by BlueDuck » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:10 pm

Congrats! You guys have an awesome relationship!

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:29 am

Is it possible you might join them for dinner or a brief visit while the three of you are all in the same city? Would not this be helpful in showing your support of Juli and solidifying your friendship with Brian while he is spending so much intimate time with your wife? After all, apart from his affair with Juli, you are all friends.
Not judging in any way, just wondering.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 am

Yes ideally I would join them, but my evenings are already scheduled with business dinners each of the two nights. So on this trip they will have evenings alone. We arrive at our destination around noon on a Thursday, I will stay at the meeting hotel until Saturday morning. Brian and Juli will be alone Thursday evening, all day Friday and Friday night...until Saturday morning.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am

pasadena95 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:29 am
Is it possible you might join them for dinner or a brief visit while the three of you are all in the same city? Would not this be helpful in showing your support of Juli and solidifying your friendship with Brian while he is spending so much intimate time with your wife? After all, apart from his affair with Juli, you are all friends.
Not judging in any way, just wondering.
Yes ideally I would join them, but my evenings are already scheduled with business dinners each of the two nights. So on this trip they will have evenings alone. We arrive at our destination around noon on a Thursday, I will stay at the meeting hotel until Saturday morning. Brian and Juli will be alone Thursday evening, all day Friday and Friday night...until Saturday morning.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Wow, incredible and exciting!! Hopefully on that Saturday night Juli will share the details of their weekend with you!

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:51 pm

You have got it figured out. Most of us struggle a bit more in making these complicated relationships work to everyone's benefit.
So---Congratulations!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Mark, as always, thanks so much for the update. I am looking forward to hearing about the adventure! What an incredibly hot scenario. Traveling together should be fun! Sexual tension in the air. Pleasant conversation. I look forward to hearing about it. And the trip home! Wow! That should be hot!