Wife pregnant

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Virgin

Re: Wife pregnant

Unread post by 1999 » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:43 am

nextdoorbull wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:39 am
Do I actually want YOUR wife to have MY baby? No.

Do I want YOUR wife to want to have MY baby? I’m not sure there would be anything hotter!

From fantasy to the bedroom there's a long road. How do we start?
Knowing someone would be interested in breeding my wife? Just… wow.

nextdoorbull
Trainable

Unread post by nextdoorbull » Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:04 pm

1999 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:43 am
nextdoorbull wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:39 am
Do I actually want YOUR wife to have MY baby? No.

Do I want YOUR wife to want to have MY baby? I’m not sure there would be anything hotter!

From fantasy to the bedroom there's a long road. How do we start?
Knowing someone would be interested in breeding my wife? Just… wow.
If you really want to do something... then make it happen!

Life goes fast. Don't delay pleasure. Just be responsible for your actions.

It's only role play...

"I forgot the condoms!"

"Let me try the tip..."

But obviously you wear the condoms or she is on birth control or the Bull has a vasectomy. You talk these things first. Then you really get into your role.

Same thing with having a Bull cum over. It's a game for a few hours? Makes sense?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:50 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:04 am
So, I read this post and maybe I can add something to this...

I have 11 kids with 8 different women over the last 20 years, most are cuckold couples that planned the pregnancy or took the risk with me. My current is 4 months along. I have a 14 month old at home and she is prepping for another one at the end of the year. I'm 51 yoa. Children and babies are the most beautiful things in the world. Once the baby comes, your mindset changes. Especially for the cuck. I strange thing happens with the cuck and a deep love for the mother occurs. A huge effort is made by the cuck to build a support system for the baby. I still see five of the couples from time to time and have a close relationship (poly) with one of the couples now (4 months along + 4yr old) and all of them say the same thing... they wish they started sooner with their cuckold pregnancy. A cuckold must come to terms with who they are and once that happens, embrace it and all that it entails; including raising offspring that is not yours. I give all of my cucks a tremendous amount of respect and love for all that they do for my offspring. All of this is more common than you think. Folks just don't talk about it. Peace!
The only difference my wife is due middle next month, she’s living with him as she wants him to take her to the hospital with she gives birth. In addition he’s signing the birth certificate and their baby will have his name. Then as soon as possible they want another baby. They both want two babies.

sissy pauline