My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:54 am

I read this story years ago and thought it dead. Now I see that I was wrong. I'm amazed at the love the three of you share! I'm subscribing to it and wish the best to you three!
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 am

Dan flew home last night after a great birthday weekend for Jen. Lots of special moments and a couple of firsts for our triad. Will post a longer report later (at work now) but wanted to share one incident right away. Dan spent the entire night with Jen in our bed on Friday night, I slept in guest room. About 6 am the door opened, Jen entered and we made love. Afterwards Jen headed off to shower, I went downstairs. Dan was sitting st kitchen table sipping coffee. I joined him and we sat there chatting quite amicably for a while. Suddenly Jen walked into the kitchen without a stitch of clothes on. She leaned over, kissed me on the mouth then offered me her bare breast. I sucked her nipple for a moment. Then she went over to Dan, kissed him then had him suck her other nipple. Then she took Dan’s hand, had him stand and led him off towards the stairs saying over her shoulder to me “It’s my birthday.”

I love it when she gets so boldly sexual right in front of me.

Will report on rest of weekend when I have more time.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:24 am

I'll be waiting!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Wow! That is some birthday!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Great time was had by all for Jen's birthday weekend, a smashing success. Have already reported how Jen took Dan back upstairs for another go on Saturday morning. Afterwards Jen and I took a rare summer day off and did some adventure boating with Dan to some of our favorite spots in the area. Back in the afternoon in time for what was supposed to be a nap before dinner but what turned into the second MFM the three of us have ever shared. Jen proposed that the three of us nap together in our room. We only have a queen, things were pretty tight in the bed. Jen peeled down to bra and panties, then somehow wiggled out of those as well. Soon she had both of us running our hands all over her. After a while she got onto her knees and bent over to pretty vigorously suck on my cock. In doing so she was - intentionally or not - offering her bare ass to Dan. He knelt behind her then started to slowly fuck Jen while she continued to suck on me. Jen was absolutely loving this, it was obvious to me that she really enjoyed having Dan take her from behind. She began moving back and forth with him, sometimes taking her mouth off me to moan with pleasure. It was amazing for me to see just how well she and Dan know each other sexually now. She was doing some type of motion back onto him with her hips, then I heard him say "if you keep that up you know I'm gonna cum." She just ground against him harder and soon he was spurting deep inside her.

I could tell that Jen was real excited but had not cum yet. I pulled myself away from her mouth and started to flip her over onto her back. Before she would lay down she leaned over and sucked on Dan for a moment, giving him what she calls a "cleansing." Then she lay back down and I got inside her. the two of us came together in just a couple of minutes.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Later that night Dan and I took Jen out to dinner. I gave Jen a card that said (among other things) that Dan was her birthday present this year. Dan had a card for her too, but also a box containing a string of nice pearls (her birthstone.) Very classy gift which surprised and pleased Jen. Really fun conversation over good food and wine. When we got home everyone was pretty beat. Dan was headed off to the guest room to call it a night when Jen approached me about the idea the three of us spending the entire night together. I was a bit worried about how that would go but agreed to give it a try mostly because Jen said she would like to see what it was like. It was tight in the queen, but it probably helped that we were all so beat. No sex, just all settled into bed with Jen in the middle spooning against Dan while I spooned against her. I drifted off to sleep after a while, hoping that I would not start snoring (which I have been known to do.).

I was woken up sometime in the middle of the night, not by snoring but by movement in the bed beside me. It was dark, could not figure out at first what was going on. I listened for a minute and realized that it was the sounds of Jen and Dan making love as quietly as they possibly could. In the dim light I could see that Jen was sitting upright on top, moving slowly up and down on Dan. He had his hands firmly gripping her ass. As I watched Jen leaned over so she could kiss Dan. They kissed for a long time while Jen continued to slowly move on him. After a few moments Dan pulled her tighter against him, pushing up with his hips. Dan's body stiffened and arched as he came inside her, trying his best to stifle his grunts. Afterwards Jen stayed on top of him, continuing to kiss him and stroke his hair. I heard Dan whisper "You are amazing" and Jen answer "I love you."

It was the first time that I had ever heard her say those words to Dan in an intimate setting. Even though I had known that she had loved him for years, it was still a profound moment for me to hear her tell him so in those circumstances. I reached over and gently caressed Jen's right thigh as she continued to straddle Dan, his cock still inside her. She turned to me and whispered "We were trying not to wake you." Then she eased herself off Dan and nestled into my arms. I held her, told her I loved her and somewhat sheepishly said "Happy birthday." She kissed me deeply, said she loved me too and murmured "Thanks for such a special birthday." I could just barely see the grin on her face.

As we were talking Dan slipped out of the bed and headed off to the guest room to give us our privacy. After he left Jen climbed on top of me and put me inside her. She was soft and warm and slippery with Dan's cum - she felt like heaven. We made love for a long time while Jen thanked me for making this all possible for her. Afterwards we fell sound asleep in each other's arms.

I am indeed a Lucky Guy.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:11 pm

It sounds like all three of you have found a slice of heaven to share between you! Don't ever forget just how lucky you each are!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:14 am

Possibly the most interesting 'poly' account I've ever read.

Thank you for continuing to post.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:59 pm

You guys absolutely rock. Very well done.

Robrt
Trainable

Unread post by Robrt » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:33 am

This is a most interesting thread. I, like I'm sure many others, want to see how these relationships workout. Good luck and thanks for taking the time.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Summer days seem to be racing by. Already a week since Dan's surprise visit. In just two more weeks Jen will be heading out to move in with him for a month. Tat is starting to feel very real. I hope the weeks while she is away go by as quickly as these last few have.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:36 pm

luckyguy3 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:46 pm
Summer days seem to be racing by. Already a week since Dan's surprise visit. In just two more weeks Jen will be heading out to move in with him for a month. Tat is starting to feel very real. I hope the weeks while she is away go by as quickly as these last few have.
Regardless of the speed of those passing days, you can always come here to talk with us about the feeling that Jen being his and not yours during that time. We can give you lots of good advice (as well as some bad :P ) on dealing with the feelings this will bring up.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 pm

So Jen flies out a week from tomorrow morning, will be living with Dan for a little over a month. This continues to be getting very real. Jen has been continuing to check in with me to make sure that I am ok with it and has offered to shorten or even cancel the visit if I am not. So far I given her the green light. It's funny, as the date gets closer I am getting to be more anxious but also more excited for her too. I guess more excited for all three of us. Dan is really looking forward to his extended time with her.

Last night I turned the tables on Jen a bit and asked her if she was ok with this. Her answer surprised me a bit. She told me that she was excited, but that she also has some fears and doubts. Despite all of the time she has spent with Dan over the past years, she still has some fears that maybe he will tire of her over an extended period. A couple of months ago an attractive younger woman in Dan's town was showing a lot of interest in him. Jen was fine with it at first, actually encouraged Dan to go out with her if he wanted. It sort of brought up the big long term issue of what Dan wanted for the rest of his life, whether at some point he would start dating and possibly marry again. And what effect that would have on the special relationship the three of us share.

Dan told Jen that he was not interested in pursuing anything with the younger woman, that he was happy with the way things were and that all he wanted was more time with Jen if that was possible. So we dodged a bullet for the moment. But ever since then the issue has lurked in the back of Jen's mind, I don't think it is resolved.

The other doubt that Jen shared was actually kind of sweet - she said she was worried about how much she was going to miss me! Only once before in our marriage, when Jen's dad was dying, did we spend most of a month apart. We are so close in so many ways, as the date for leaving gets closer she told me that she is already missing me (if that makes any sense.) We promised to stay in close contact by phone and text every day, she also made me promise to come visit for a weekend mid month no matter how busy things get at the business.

That's where things stand for now.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:30 am

luckyguy3 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:34 pm
Later that night Dan and I took Jen out to dinner. I gave Jen a card that said (among other things) that Dan was her birthday present this year. Dan had a card for her too, but also a box containing a string of nice pearls (her birthstone.) Very classy gift which surprised and pleased Jen. Really fun conversation over good food and wine. When we got home everyone was pretty beat. Dan was headed off to the guest room to call it a night when Jen approached me about the idea the three of us spending the entire night together. I was a bit worried about how that would go but agreed to give it a try mostly because Jen said she would like to see what it was like. It was tight in the queen, but it probably helped that we were all so beat. No sex, just all settled into bed with Jen in the middle spooning against Dan while I spooned against her. I drifted off to sleep after a while, hoping that I would not start snoring (which I have been known to do.).

I was woken up sometime in the middle of the night, not by snoring but by movement in the bed beside me. It was dark, could not figure out at first what was going on. I listened for a minute and realized that it was the sounds of Jen and Dan making love as quietly as they possibly could. In the dim light I could see that Jen was sitting upright on top, moving slowly up and down on Dan. He had his hands firmly gripping her ass. As I watched Jen leaned over so she could kiss Dan. They kissed for a long time while Jen continued to slowly move on him. After a few moments Dan pulled her tighter against him, pushing up with his hips. Dan's body stiffened and arched as he came inside her, trying his best to stifle his grunts. Afterwards Jen stayed on top of him, continuing to kiss him and stroke his hair. I heard Dan whisper "You are amazing" and Jen answer "I love you."

It was the first time that I had ever heard her say those words to Dan in an intimate setting. Even though I had known that she had loved him for years, it was still a profound moment for me to hear her tell him so in those circumstances. I reached over and gently caressed Jen's right thigh as she continued to straddle Dan, his cock still inside her. She turned to me and whispered "We were trying not to wake you." Then she eased herself off Dan and nestled into my arms. I held her, told her I loved her and somewhat sheepishly said "Happy birthday." She kissed me deeply, said she loved me too and murmured "Thanks for such a special birthday." I could just barely see the grin on her face.

As we were talking Dan slipped out of the bed and headed off to the guest room to give us our privacy. After he left Jen climbed on top of me and put me inside her. She was soft and warm and slippery with Dan's cum - she felt like heaven. We made love for a long time while Jen thanked me for making this all possible for her. Afterwards we fell sound asleep in each other's arms.

I am indeed a Lucky Guy.
What is missing is her telling you "I love you." The opportune moment would have been at the moment of her birthday thanks to you. BUT she didn't miss the opportunity to tell him. IMHO be concerned, be very concerned.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 am

2wheel wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:30 am

What is missing is her telling you "I love you." The opportune moment would have been at the moment of her birthday thanks to you. BUT she didn't miss the opportunity to tell him. IMHO be concerned, be very concerned.
"." Then she eased herself off Dan and nestled into my arms. I held her, told her I loved her and somewhat sheepishly said "Happy birthday." She kissed me deeply, said she loved me too and murmured "Thanks for such a special birthday." I could just barely see the grin on her face."

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:04 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 am
2wheel wrote:

"." Then she eased herself off Dan and nestled into my arms. I held her, told her I loved her and somewhat sheepishly said "Happy birthday." She kissed me deeply, said she loved me too and murmured "Thanks for such a special birthday." I could just barely see the grin on her face."
She can easily be deeply in love with both men. Right now learning all about Dan is exciting for her. It doesn't mean that her love for her husband has diminished at all.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:26 pm

FYI, I have no worries re Jen’s love for me. After all our years together, the family we created - I just have no doubts. And she expresses her love for me in so many ways. Hell, she was dead serious when she offered to cancel the whole trip if I decided it was too much for me. She was equally sincere about her fears about missing me. Funny thing is, as the date gets closer it has all become more real for her too. And while before she may have been focused more on this new year extended opportunity with Dan, now that it is about to happen she is really feeling how much she will miss me too.

Like I said, NO doubts about her love for me. If there were, we would not be doing this.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:46 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 am
2wheel wrote:

Sorry I missed "said she loved me too" - so much for speed reading.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:28 am

No worries afagehi7, your concern is appreciated. Soon we will see how the next step works in real life.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Well, she flew out this morning. Will be staying with Dan for just over a month, although I will be down there for a weekend. Stayed up real late talking about everything, that was really nice. Had our most detailed discussion ever about her physical relationship with Dan, she really opened up. Among the things she shared was that he is about same length as me but noticeably thicker (I could tell that during the threesome), that he loves oral from her but rarely gives it, and that he has been urging her to experiment with anal play ( she has never done full anal and usually does not like to be touched there.). She said that Dan has told her that she is the most exciting woman he has ever been with, far more thrilling than Sally or his one time lover. Finally she also shared that, on occasion, she and Dan have gotten into dom-sub play. He can be very directive, has tied her up, even spanked her. Asked her how she felt about that, she said it was very exciting for her. A side of her sexual self that she was excited to explore but could not see herself doing it with me since we had such a loving and co equal relationship.

So she’s gone, will be in his bed tonight and every night for a month. Reality has not quite set in yet, but so far so good.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:45 pm

My very best to you and hope all goes well for you. Keep us updated as you wish.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Likewise. Good luck.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Stay strong...

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Can't wait to read your take on what this month is like for you. Wishing you all the best.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:49 am

She has promised to stay in close touch. This will be new territory for all three of us.