My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: My wife has fallen in love with my best friend

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:35 am

Employees come and go, but a true love and romance of a life time is forever and that's what you and Jen have. Glad you had a great trip and her desire to come home doesn't surprise me at all. By the time her trip is over, there will be no doubt in anybody's mind, including Dan's who is the primary love of her life. Thanks for the update.

secretdatesdiary
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by secretdatesdiary » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 am

Aaw you and Jen are amazing. I feel her, two weeks is like forever...
Bummer about the French girl.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 am

Not to rain on your parade, but Dan might not be happy with your wife cutting her alone time with him. Sounds like he’s gotten used to “playing house” with your wife. Do you think he may show some subtle resentment at your wife walking back his “co-husband” status?

DM

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:40 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 am
Not to rain on your parade, but Dan might not be happy with your wife cutting her alone time with him. Sounds like he’s gotten used to “playing house” with your wife. Do you think he may show some subtle resentment at your wife walking back his “co-husband” status?

DM
Do you really feel things are being walked back? Dan is still going to be viewed by them as a co-husband after all these years. One month won’t change that. This month long arrangement was set up as a test to see how it would work. Jen has expressed concern about the length from the beginning. Sure, Dan must feel disappointed that Jen has decided it’s too long for her to handle, but I don’t feel it’s going to be an issue for these three at all. They have continually demonstrated a caring for one another, a genuine concern in making this work for everyone. Dan showing resentment will only cause Jen to pull back from him and Dan appears to be a smart man. If I were a betting man, I’d wager that the three of them find a sweet spot at three weeks max with Dan at one time and move forward happily.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:37 pm

I'm sure that LG3, Jen and Dan will work out the logistics of this just the same they have everything else so far. These are loving adults (love between all three of them) that have shown no sign of working their own agendas. It takes that kind of loving relationship between three people to make this kind of poly relationship work.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:23 am

Have not had much time to post since I got back. Still in midst of summer rush plus some unrelated yet stressful issues to deal with. Jen and I had a lot of great discussions last weekend, mostly about where she sees this going and also about just how far they have gone in their dom-sub play. Will try to do an update tomorrow.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:07 am

Thanks for thinkin of us!

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:42 am

Looking forward to the update!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:09 am

I'll be glad for anything you care to share
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Six days ago as I flew home from my weekend with Jen I felt on top of the world. Now I feel like my world has gone to shit. And it is all my own goddamn fault.

During our weekend Jen and I had some really fantastic talks. One of the things that happened was that she opened up to me much more about the “dom-sub” play that she has gotten into with Dan. Don’t have time now to get into all the details, but let’s just say that it has gotten real intense at times, far kinkier than anything she has ever done with me. And it looks to be getting kinkier still in the near future. (I promise I will get to those details at some point, but now is not the time.)

Hearing about how much she is enjoying this kinky side of herself, and where she and Dan are considering taking it, made me a little nervous. But it was also a huge turn on. I was amazed that my lovely soccer mom wife could be getting off so much exploring this secret, darker side of herself. Jen was incredibly open and honest about it, sharing all the details. She also had obviously been giving serious thought to why a woman who is normally so independent and powerful can want to be totally sexually submissive to a dominant man – in this case Dan.

Jen did a great job of explaining it all to me, but it was still a lot to process. Once I got home I was obsessing about it a bit – not in a bad way necessarily, but pretty constantly. Both worries and hard ons. Found myself fantasizing about the things she told me she has already done with Dan – and the things that they are planning to try next.

Then on Tuesday I got a call from the facility that is the caregiver for my oldest and dearest relative. She is slipping fast and is being shifted to hospice care. Not the news I had been hoping to hear from there at all. Lots of calls with my siblings scattered around the country, also trying to see if there is anyway that I can fly there myself.

Net result is that between the rush at work, the obsessing about Jen’s sub play and the worries about the relative I have not been sleeping much the past few days. Have gotten into a bad pattern of sleeping just a couple of hours at a time, then waking up bolt upright. From then on I am mostly unable to sleep most of the rest of the night. I got pretty worn down pretty fast.

As I write these words I feel like I am trying to make excuses for what happened next, when it is really totally my fault and not excusable on the grounds of lack of sleep or anything else.

Late Saturday afternoon I got a text from – you may have guessed it by now – the 22 year old French girl. Lets call her Audrey. She texts a long apology about walking off the job while I was away, saying she wants to explain what happened. After several rounds of texts back and forth I agreed to meet her after we closed up for the day at a Mexican restaurant not too far from the business.

I got there more than 20 minutes late but she was waiting for me, looking as hot as ever. Ordered up a couple of margaritas and heard her story. It was what you might expect. She had met a well off Italian kid about her age on one of our tours (we are getting more Europeans every season.) They agreed to meet up after the day tour was over, he swept her off her feet. He invited Audrey to join him for the rest of his three week American vacation at his expense. She quit with no notice so she could go off with him. All was wonderful for three whole days until he dumped her. Now she was full of recriminations about quitting the job, down on herself for being so stupid, shedding a few tears, etc etc etc.

Ended up ordering a second round of margaritas, consoling her, telling her we all do dumb shit at some point in our lives. She starts asking me questions about how I got into the business, I start telling her old war stories of crazy tour experiences in wild parts of the world from the derring do days of my youth. She shows lots of interest, gets me talking more about myself. I mention this old VHS video I have of an insane river in Turkey I took a group down in the 1990’s when I was just starting out. She actually says something like “What is this thing, this VHS?” I explain how back in the good old days (before she was born!!!) we had big boxy video cameras that held large cassettes of video tape. Said these had deteriorated a bit with time but you could still see what a wild river it was. She says that’s so cool, she’d love to see it. I say that’s great, we should set up a time. She says how about now? I finish off what’s left of my second margarita and say hell, why not? Then she hops in her beater car and follows me to my house.

Take her back to my den, dig out the video and with some difficulty get the old VCR hooked up and running. We both sit on the couch facing the tv, me narrating what is being shown on the video. Fifteen minutes or so later Audrey and I are fucking on the floor of my den. Then fucking more on the stairs on the way to the master bedroom. Then fucking like crazy in the bed that I share with Jen. It was really, really good. While we were going at it I remember thinking that Jen was almost certainly in bed with Dan at that very moment. Audrey was moaning and hollering in English and French. Hell, maybe she threw in some Italian too for all I know. I was probably hollering too.

For those who are wondering, no condoms were used. Didn’t have any in the house and she didn’t ask or volunteer any herself. Somewhere in the heat of passion she said I needed to pull out before I came. I managed to pant out that I was fixed and no threat. She just grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter. Not long after we both came. Or I should say that I KNOW I came, and she either came at close to the same time or is one hell of an actress.

Afterwards she had me lie on my stomach and gave me a long and very talented back massage. At some point she had me roll onto my back. I think I was drifting off to sleep when she started sucking my cock. A few moments later she was mounting me and going to town, one minute French kissing me like mad (no pun intended), the next sitting up and riding, my hands and mouth having so much fun with her truly fantastic tits. If she is to be believed she came two or maybe even three times in that position. I ended up cumming again too. Then I crashed and slept through the night for the first time in almost a week.

On Sunday morning she throws on the polo shirt she had taken off me the night before, asks me where I keep my coffee and then goes downstairs and fixes coffee for both of us. She makes absolutely rotten coffee and leaves a heck of a mess in the kitchen for me to clean up later. But she does bring some form of coffee colored liquid upstairs. And then we fuck yet again, although this time it was not as good as the night before.

Throughout all of this there has not been a single word spoken about Jen by either of us, even though Audrey knows Jen and actually was working for her earlier in the summer before Jen went down to stay with Dan. I finally feel I have to say something. It comes out sounding really stupid, something like “You know that I am married, you know I am committed to my wife, I don’t want to mislead you blah, blah, blah.” Audrey just cuts me off and says of course she knows that I am married, that if it was not a problem for me it is not a problem for her. She also says something like “You know, for a man of the middle years you are very good in the bedroom.” Her accent as she says this is devine. I cringe at the “man of the middle years” but get a big shit eating grin on my face at the “very good in the bedroom” part. The she goes and spoils that my adding off handedly that I am the oldest man she has ever slept with and she had always wondered what it would be like to be with an old guy.

Finally Audrey puts her clothes on. On her way out the door she said she would text me later to see about getting together again tonight. So nonchalant about it all. Nothing more about the fact that I am married. But along the way she did drop a couple of hints that she would love it if she could get the job back.

Now I am one giant mass of guilt and worry. And to make matters even more complicated, I am also still suffering from a serious case of lust too. Audrey is 22 years old, has an accent to charm, blue-green eyes to adore and a sexy body that is built for serious fucking – and she knows how to use it.

Part of me feels like I have betrayed Jen. We have never had a hard and fast rule about checking with each other first before being with someone else. We have both been with a number of other people. But nevertheless neither of us has ever done anything quite like this in all the many years we have had an open relationship. And I know that Jen was jealous of Audrey earlier in the summer when she saw her flirting with me (Audrey and I had exchanged quite a few texts, mostly innocuous but still flirtacious, earlier in the season. Jen had seen them and was not amused.)

Another part of me wants to tell Audrey to get her beautiful ass back to my house as quick as she can. That I may never have a pretty and sexy twenty something who thinks I am good in bed in my arms again and to take advantage of this for all its worth.

And one more part of me is looking over my shoulder and saying “LG3 you are a prize idiot. This girl is just playing you to get her job back. What other reason could she possibly have for fucking a guy more than thirty years older than her? And if you do fuck her again and then hire her back, how the hell is that going to work out in the end?”

I am overdue in responding to Audrey’s last text. Was hoping that writing all this out would help me come to a decision about what to do. But the only decision that I have come to – is that this is a goddamn fucking mess.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Don’t take the bait. You know the answer.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:13 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm
Don’t take the bait. You know the answer.
:up:

voxhominum
Virgin

Unread post by voxhominum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Personally, I'd have Audrey back and fuck her brains out, but I don't think I'd offer her job back. And as for Jen, if she objects she's being wildly unfair.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Oh shit. Here's my thinking:

If you plan to come clean to Jen, expecting that she's not going to be happy with this development, she is REALLY not going to be happy with the fact that you spent a guilt ridden day stressing over how you fucked up and then turned around and did it all over again the next night.

Call it off until you have Jen's permission. Even then I think it's bad news.

And under no circumstances do you hire that girl back. You can't fuck an employee unless you want to report to her as your boss after she takes ownership of your business after successfully suing you for sexual harrassment. #metoo dude. Even if she is French and wouldn't know how to file. You want all the other employees knowing about this?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:26 pm

It is a goddamn fucking mess and I don't know what I'd do if I were you, but I'm damn sure anxious to see what you do.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Yeah, you can't rehire her and put the business at risk. So that makes it easier to tell her there is just no way that would be possible. If she still wants to keep fucking your old dog-eared ass after telling her no then it will be even sweeter right? Perhaps you could give her a hand getting hired on elsewhere in town. That could work to your advantage if you want to keep seeing her.

As for the wife, she might not like it but she has to realize the young, hot, French girl is a special gift that has fallen into your lap. You didn't fuck her when she was an employee, you are not re-hiring her, and you are not running away with a 22 year old. If she is being true about the reason you and she are in an open marriage she should be happy that you get to experience this fling and live this every-man's fantasy. You are overcoming your fears about her and Dan now she may have to swallow her jealousy and be happy for you. It could be that she will be glad that it happened so she will feel more at ease with how far she is taking things with Dan.

Heh, so you fucked a girl your wife is already jealous of in the wife's bed while she is away... It will be an interesting to see how a hotwife handles what is so common for the male throughout this forum. I have to believe she will handle it with grace and love. It's who she is.

Ride the lightning while you still can.
Last edited by Suchen Zucker on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:55 pm

I’m sorry to hear about the downturn in your relative’s health. It’s never easy when a loved one is slowly slipping away. What was Jen’s reaction when you shared that with her? I’m sure she was devastated that she couldn’t be with you to help support you. Did Dan offer to fly her home to you?

secretdatesdiary
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by secretdatesdiary » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:22 am

Talk to Jen asap, the longer you wait, the more guilt you feel.
She might be mad yes, because she didn't like the French girl. But Jen is awesome, she will forgive you. I have faith in your relationship. And maybe she is totally fine with it, since the French girl is no longer an employee. Just don't re-hire her, that is looking for trouble.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:45 am

For me I would have to know more about your weekend with Jen and the talks you two had regarding what is developing between her and Dan, and any new developments between them since you left her. Seems Dan is moving very fast. This to perhaps understand what may have motivated the sex with the 22 year old. I can only offer my hopes all works out. Seems all 4 are active. My very best to you.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:16 pm

Don’t go any further with Audrey
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:32 pm

What a difference a day makes. When I wrote my post yesterday I felt like things were way out of control. But maybe writing it all down was more helpful than I realized at first, because not long afterward I calmed down and started to sort things out and make a plan. But before I get into the details, I have some important thank yous that need to be said.

First to my beloved Grandma. She is the relative who is now near death. We have been very close since childhood, and I feel so blessed that she is still in my life (she would have turned 99 this November.) Many, many years ago - when I was in sixth grade - I did something stupid and got myself in trouble. Could not possibly tell my parents, but I did confess it to Grandma who was living with us at the time. She heard my tale of woe and then asked me what I was going to do. I told her I did not know. I still remember the advice she gave me all those years ago - "when in doubt, the truth is usually the best way to go." That advice has been hugely helpful to me the past 24 hours or so.

Next to Suchen Zucker, who presciently advised me to see if I could give Audrey a hand getting hired somewhere else. Suchen, that was a brilliant idea, one that I came up with on my own when I finally calmed down and started sorting things out. Great thinking on your part.

Next to Samlowen, who in the midst of all my whining about the mess I had made by fucking (or getting fucked by) Audrey, had the presence of mind to focus on the really important issue and express his condolences for the downturn in my Grandma's health (even though he did not know it was my Grandma yet.) Following up on his question, when I told Jen the news about Grandma she immediately offered to fly with me to the location of Grandma's nursing home. But things progressed so quickly that Grandma was no longer recognizing anyone and we decided it would be best to hold off for now.

Finally to Secretdatediary, who said simply that I should talk to Jen as soon as possible. Truer words have never been spoken.

So with those acknowledgments out of the way, here is what I did.

First, I stalled Audrey, gave her an excuse why I could not see her last night. Told her that I did want to see her sometime in the next couple of days though, promised to get back to her. Made it really clear that this was not a case of a guy enjoying his way with her for a night and then casting her aside (she has had enough of that lately.) I admit I used my Grandma as part of the excuse - but I think that Grandma just might have approved under the circumstances!

Second - I texted Jen and told her I needed to have a private talk with her sometime Sunday evening. Her reply made it clear she could tell it was something significant. We ended up talking fairly late, a little after 10:00. I followed Grandma's advice and told Jen everything. But it was not a long run on apology. I admitted to being stupid about some stuff, especially about not being more careful on the safe sex front, but I did not apologize for the basic sin of having slept with Audrey at all. To the contrary, I was honest with Jen and told her that I thought her earlier jealousy about Audrey was unreasonable and unfair given all the latitude I have given Jen. She was quiet at first, and clearly not happy. But Jen is also a really fair minded person at heart. She told me that yes, she was jealous and even angry, but she also knew that was really one sided of her given all the circumstances. She asked me if I was going to sleep with Audrey again. I surprised myself by answering that I did not know, that I was of two minds about it and that I was not 100% sure whether Audrey really wanted to fool around with me or whether she was hustling for a job. Jen said I needed to give that a lot of thought, but that if I decided to go ahead she wanted me to use a condom. She also asked that I get tested. Under the circumstances, I thought that was a fair response from my amazing wife.

After that conversation, I went to bed all by myself and slept through the night.

On Monday morning I called the guy who is my biggest competitor in town. I don't really like him all that much (I think he cuts too many corners) but we have a working relationship - we have to, since we are both dealing with the same outfits and agencies that regulate our business. Once again I resorted to Grandma's advice and told him the truth - although in this case not quite the WHOLE truth :) Said I had a good employee that had done a dumb thing and quit without notice at the height of the season. Told him I could not hire her back, that would set a real bad example for the rest of the crew. But that she was a good employee and I thought he should talk to her if he needed anyone.

There was a method to my madness here. Our season runs about a week past Labor Day, some of our biggest days are in late August and early September. But its hard to keep fully staffed in in the second half of August and September. Most of the employees we all hire are college kids, and lots of them have to get back to school by late August, or want to take off a couple of weeks for fun before they go back. Audrey is not a college student and is available to work the full season. As I suspected, my competitor said send her by for an interview.

Audrey called me on my cell late this afternoon to say that she had gotten the job. She was so excited and so thankful, really effusive. Ah, the enthusiasm of youth. She wanted to see me tonight, but I begged off again. So she asked about tomorrow night . . .

. . . and I said "Maybe."

LG3

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:36 pm

LG3, happy for you things seem to be turning out well. Other than the poor health of your beloved grandma of course.

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:11 pm

Coming to this late, but I too am very sorry to hear about your grandmother, and happy that things seem to be working out on the Audrey front.

As if your wife weren't already chomping at the bit to fly back home to you!

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:08 pm

LG3 - I think I understand what you must be feeling about your grandmother right now. Very sorry to hear about the pain she is going through. I wish her and you all the strength.

Congratulations on settling all the outstanding 'matters' so deftly yesterday. I am so glad that it all worked out. Your main competitor got lucky as a result. Life is strange indeed. But he owes you one now. So that's good.

I hope things will start looking up now. You totally deserve that. You have been working crazy hard since last many weeks and you have 'given' everyone a lot.

Let's hope that Jen would totally forgive you and not hold anything against you for what happened with Audrey. I hope she doesn't react to this in anyway that is not good for you both. Consciously she would never do that (I don't know but you know that) but it is the subconscious actions that I am worried about. Perhaps multiple apologies from you will help.

Do you feel that Jen asking you to use condoms with Audrey is implicitly her permission for you to continue fucking Audrey? Do you think she will totally accept that or in her heart there will be some disappointment somewhere if you chose to go further with Audrey. These things are not so easy to figure out. But you will figure it out, I trust. You love Jen a lot and you know her well. You should get on a video call (Facetime, Skype, etc) with Jen and try to "read" her better when you are discussing Audrey and your past and future with her.

Finally, I am really looking forward to you being able to set aside some time and jot down all the details (and share them with us) about the Dom/sub games Jen is playing. Whatever is happening there and whatever is due to come there sounds extremely interesting and intriguing. No wonder you feel that you have been obsessively thinking about it.

Bests, Ben
Last edited by Ben_Bradman on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:30 am

I am also very happy for you. Good job. I was wondering if your concerns regarding Jen and Dan's progress was part of your reason for fucking Audrey? Wonder if Jen's new situation with Dan helped smooth things with her. Like Ben I hope you can bring us up to date your talks with Jen and where she thinks things are going and their actions. It seems she is open in telling you things so far. I think that is very important and your being honest sets a standard.

My very best to you.
Last edited by Observer1931 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.