Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 am

Mark, would you be comfortable with Juli wanting more days and nights together with Brian? Say if she wanted to stay weekends at his place?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:10 am

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 am
Mark, would you be comfortable with Juli wanting more days and nights together with Brian? Say if she wanted to stay weekends at his place?
Yes I would be okay with that. Juli is the one who puts limits on the amount of time she spends alone with Brian.
I know Brian would love to have Juli spend weekends with him. But she (and probably wisely so) limits how often she is with him. Brian and I truly think with our penises..lol Juli is the one that keeps us grounded.
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Rastafoo69
Virgin

Unread post by Rastafoo69 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:03 am

Your wife spending weekends with another man would be so incredibly hot!

But in all honesty, it would probably be a bad idea

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:41 am

Rastafoo69 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:03 am
Your wife spending weekends with another man would be so incredibly hot!

But in all honesty, it would probably be a bad idea
I agree on both points...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 pm

co-husband wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:30 am
Hi D+D,

It truly is a complex relationship that we all three share together. I think there will always be certain lines that just cannot be crossed even if we all wanted to. By that I mean a long-term marriage has within it a lifetime of shared experiences and a deep love that only comes with time. So while we have invited Brian into our marriage in a sense, his role will always be much more distant than mine. It's just impossible for him and I to have the same level of relationship with Juli. So my own concept of a "co-husband" is true but only to a point. Sexually..yes I think Brian and I do share that relationship with Juli. But the broader things in our life, he is a very distant second and always will be. Not that it is my desire it be that way..it's just the laws of relationship physics so to speak.

I do agree with you that Brian I'm sure at least had feelings for my wife even while he was married to his own wife. Their marriage obviously was not good, and Juli truly is not only a beautiful woman to look at, but such a pleasant and friendly personality, other men enjoy being around her. And we were around Brian and his wife often enough socially, that when their marriage did end, I think Brian turned his affection to my wife.

You may recall that prior to their sexual relationship, I had seen those types of looks on Brian's face whenever he was around Juli, so I encouraged her to have lunch with him as a friend who was hurting from his divorce. Sweet Juli did so very innocently..and then one day when Brian expressed to her that he felt he may be "falling in love" with her..Juli was shocked. Brian almost ended my subtle experiment, and it did take months for Juli to come back to being open to seeing Brian alone. (That Valentine weekend in 2015 was the event that launched this dance we have been fine-tuning ever since.

So Brian has dated other women and in fact now has a "friend" he sees but she is admittedly a-sexual...so Brian has a green light from her to meet with Juli for his physical needs. So my wife IS Brian's sex partner and now they share emotional intimacy with each other as well. So it is no secret at least among the three of us that Brian loves Juli, Juli loves Brian, and Juli and I love each other. Currently we have been able to sustain this equilibrium and hopefully will be able to for a while longer.

You mentioned that time that Brian had sex with Juli at our house. That only lasted one time...it was just too awkward for all of us. So now she is with him in private at his house. Juli still is guarded not to do it too often, so she wouldn't consider Brian's house to be hers..or theirs. I think we are all trying to keep the status quo as it currently is working so well.

Mark
My apologies for not realizing that Julie is now seeing Brian at his home. My bad. That, in my opinion, is better. I do realize that there is a line, but it is apparent that Julie will never put anyone before you and I'm glad she is in control. How often does she go to Brian's and how long does she stay. In my own marriage, I would not mind at all if my wife had a steady lover, co-husband, or whatever and not mind that she visited him.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:00 am

Any updates, Mark? Just curious. My favorite thread on here, I get excited whenever I see a new post. Looking forward to one. Thanks again, Mark, for sharing your journey with us. I live vicariously through you and others on here because I'm not involved in the Lifestyle at the moment, although I'd sure like to be.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:19 am

Juli was with Brian on Wednesday afternoon (this was June 19). I am still recovering from surgery so I have to abstain from sexual activity for 2 more weeks per the doctor. Juli has been an awesome nurse and I told her even before my surgery and I wanted her to enjoy her sex during my convalescence, so she went to Brian's house on Wednesday and was with him for about 4 hours.

I think because I'm a pathetic patient that she answered a few more questions for me than she usually prefers that I ask...but without intruding too much into their private sex life as a couple, she did tell me that they had sex twice...first in the missionary position, then they showered together,...took a break for a snack...talking...then ended their time together in the doggy position. Brian of course came inside her both times.

She said they had oral foreplay and that she had a very strong orgasm during intercourse the first time. She came the second time too but said it was more of a throbbing from "the stimulation" (I knew she meant from Brian's Cock inside her) rather than a full orgasm, but she said it felt good.

I loved hearing Juli tell me about their sex, and I could see she was very satisfied when she came home. I'm not even supposed to masturbate yet so I'll have to wait, but my sex drive is getting back to normal :-)

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Thanks so much, Mark! How exciting! I love that Juli "answered a few more questions." I would so want to stroke myself as she shared details of their encounter. Two hot rounds of sex with a shower in between! How hot! I can imagine the force of Brian's first spurt exploding into Juli's beautiful pussy followed by several subsequent streams of hot cum. Just curious, Mark, would you like to see Juli's hot pussy dripping with Brian's juices? Thanks again for sharing!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:47 am

Missthefun wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:34 pm
Thanks so much, Mark! How exciting! I love that Juli "answered a few more questions." I would so want to stroke myself as she shared details of their encounter. Two hot rounds of sex with a shower in between! How hot! I can imagine the force of Brian's first spurt exploding into Juli's beautiful pussy followed by several subsequent streams of hot cum. Just curious, Mark, would you like to see Juli's hot pussy dripping with Brian's juices? Thanks again for sharing!
While I have not been present to witness their lovemaking, the fact that Brian does ejaculate his seed inside of Juli is probably the most intense part of the wife-sharing experience for me as her husband. I know that even in her sexual activities in high school, she never made a boy wear a condom. And that was our agreement with Brian when we first started sharing with him, was that he would cum inside of her bareback.

So while I have not literally seen his semen streaming from her pussy, I have certainly felt it in her. The time that I had sex with Juli the soonest after Brian, was when we hosted him in our marital bed. He left about an hour afterwards and so I got to dip my penis into the pool of his warm, silky semen that he had just deposited inside of Juli. It is a unique and special feeling as a husband to feel another man's cum coating my penis inside my wife's pussy. So afterwards, the cum that I did see flowing from Juli was a mixture of Brian's Alpha cum with my own beta cum. I think that was one of the most surreal, humbling and yet arousing experiences I've ever had. To realize that is was not only my semen that I was seeing coming from my wife's pussy.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 pm

Mark you refer to Brian's cum as alpha and your cum as beta, does Julie see it this way also or is it your view only?

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi Mark, thank you for the update. I find it especially arousing that you recognize & accept Brian being the Alpha Male & yourself the Beta. I did the same in my relationship & enjoyed heightened emotional satisfaction from that. Enjoy your time with her knowing he is the Alpha.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:37 am

CuckedIn67 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:34 pm
Hi Mark, thank you for the update. I find it especially arousing that you recognize & accept Brian being the Alpha Male & yourself the Beta. I did the same in my relationship & enjoyed heightened emotional satisfaction from that. Enjoy your time with her knowing he is the Alpha.
D+D wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Mark you refer to Brian's cum as alpha and your cum as beta, does Julie see it this way also or is it your view only?
Oh it is my view and not Juli's. I don't think that Juli even has a concept of how men relate to each other when it comes to our sexual roles, especially in a situation like ours where we share the same woman. From Juli's own words, she sees Brian as an "intimate friend" and of course her main love and loyalty is to me as her husband.

Brian I am confident is well aware of his relationship not just with Juli, but also his and my relationship to each other as men. I think this is a little discussed topic in this forum and is important to talk about. Of course the focus of this forum is on the woman as she is the focal point of it all. But the men in a wife-sharing situation also relate to each other in a very intense and interesting way.

Brian and I have not openly discussed this with each other, but there seems to be no need to say it with words. Over time, I have learned much about their sex life with each other, and I know Brian has asked Juli many questions about our marriage sex. So he is well aware of my physical limitations in the bedroom, and I am also well aware of his ability to satisfy Juli and to bring her to orgasm naturally during their intercourse.

Men are probably more acutely aware of our Alpha / beta roles to each other especially when we are so knowledgeable about the other's sex life with the same woman. And my willing submission to allow him full sexual access to my wife. Brian further tested my submission by asking me to abstain from sex with Juli the day before he is with her. When Juli told me of his request, I know she thought of it as reasonable that Brian did not want to experience "sloppy seconds". But I believe Brian saw it as a "power-play" to test my desire or willingness to submit to a beta role...and I saw it that way too. I gladly agreed to abstaining from sex with my own wife, so that he could take the Alpha role. This agreement happened within the first month of sharing Juli with him, and it continues even now 4 years later.

So between Brian and I, our roles were established very early in this relationship. And I am further convinced that he gets hyper-aroused by his Alpha role just as I do in my beta role.

Mark

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 am

Mark, thank you for clarifying the Alpha/Beta rules. I also stepped into the submissive role to my wife's Alpha lover.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 am

Mark, thank you for clarifying the Alpha/Beta rules. I also stepped into the submissive role to my wife's Alpha lover.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 am

co-husband wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:37 am
CuckedIn67 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:34 pm
D+D wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Oh it is my view and not Juli's. I don't think that Juli even has a concept of how men relate to each other when it comes to our sexual roles, especially in a situation like ours where we share the same woman. From Juli's own words, she sees Brian as an "intimate friend" and of course her main love and loyalty is to me as her husband.

Brian I am confident is well aware of his relationship not just with Juli, but also his and my relationship to each other as men. I think this is a little discussed topic in this forum and is important to talk about. Of course the focus of this forum is on the woman as she is the focal point of it all. But the men in a wife-sharing situation also relate to each other in a very intense and interesting way.

Brian and I have not openly discussed this with each other, but there seems to be no need to say it with words. Over time, I have learned much about their sex life with each other, and I know Brian has asked Juli many questions about our marriage sex. So he is well aware of my physical limitations in the bedroom, and I am also well aware of his ability to satisfy Juli and to bring her to orgasm naturally during their intercourse.

Men are probably more acutely aware of our Alpha / beta roles to each other especially when we are so knowledgeable about the other's sex life with the same woman. And my willing submission to allow him full sexual access to my wife. Brian further tested my submission by asking me to abstain from sex with Juli the day before he is with her. When Juli told me of his request, I know she thought of it as reasonable that Brian did not want to experience "sloppy seconds". But I believe Brian saw it as a "power-play" to test my desire or willingness to submit to a beta role...and I saw it that way too. I gladly agreed to abstaining from sex with my own wife, so that he could take the Alpha role. This agreement happened within the first month of sharing Juli with him, and it continues even now 4 years later.

So between Brian and I, our roles were established very early in this relationship. And I am further convinced that he gets hyper-aroused by his Alpha role just as I do in my beta role.

Mark
Well said and thanks for your views. Like you said, the very fact that Brian has full sexual access to julie sends a message to Brian for sure. He tested that signal by requesting that you have no sex with your wife for 24 hours before he is to see her. I often wonder what is said between my wife and her friend. She tells me some, maybe most, but then at times I find out much more was said. It's not offensive to me, but actually turns me on knowing that they have this special relationship and that he gives her sensations that I cant.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:11 am

Mark
The "letting go" or "loosing control" part of a husband journey from being possessive is as interesting a story as a wife's blossoming sexuality. Both are titillating and heartwarming to read about and to be able share in the growth of both people. The husband being a welcoming gentlemen about accommodating his wife's and lovers needs. It does require a certain element of submitting to the needs of others. It does not have to be humiliating to be actively interested in making their romantic encounter a quality experience, but it does require a generous amount of humility. She and her lover may only desire for her to be "fresh" for the encounter, as much as we thrive in seeing, smelling, and tasting the the evidence of their encounter.

Being a natural pleaser, it is a welcoming role.

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:56 am

I started this thread at the very end, but now I'm curious to go back and get caught up. You're right... the dynamic between the men is a unique dynamic in a lot of ways. It's nice to see it discussed openly in this way on your post. I look forward to getting caught up and following you in the future.

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:14 am

co-husband wrote:
Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 am
Hello...I'm fairly new to all of this but found this site and decided to post my situation here.

My wife and I have been married 32 years (I'm 56, she is 52). Last year a good friend of ours went though a divorce when his wife left him. We let him hang around with us (dinners, outings, visits in our home etc) just to be a good friend to him.
After a while I could tell he was enjoying being around my wife more than just as a friend. A husband can just tell when another man is hot for his wife. I guess I am a bit of a cuckold because I actually enjoyed seeing him around my wife, sometimes ignoring me and focusing on her. I didn't blame him, my wife is a petite blonde, pretty and a great personality. But she is a bit naïve and didn't really notice our friend's behavior being anything but "friendly"

So over a few months it became more obvious to me that he was falling for my wife. I admit I actually encouraged it. I would suggest to her that she meet him alone for lunch, that he needed female companionship since he lived alone. I also gave him obvious signals that I was ok with him being with my wife. He began texting, calling her every day, and she responded in kind.

Finally one day about 2 months ago they were our together on a lunch date, and he admitted to her that he was in love with her. My wife was surprised and didn't see it coming. Kind of shook her up for a few days, but I kept reassuring her that I was ok and our friend needed the emotional support from her, so she has continued to see him.

So far it has not turned sexual between them but I feel it is getting very close to that point. I know he would in a minute if my wife and I offered to let him. I have fantasized about this kind of poly relationship with another man for a long time, now it looks like it might happen. I actually enjoy seeing him interact with my wife and can tell he actually does love her emotionally. I've thought of ways to push my wife into being with him in bed, taking the relationship with him to the next level, but I don't want to push her too far too quickly, but I'm confident that it will happen at some point.

I posted this here mainly to get some feedback. As I said I'm fairly new to this lifestyle but I love the intensity of it. I truly have never been upset to know that another man is actually in love with my wife. In fact it's a huge turn on for me to share my wife with him so intimately.

Thanks for any feedback!

Mark
The journey we take to get where we are is really something. My Wife and I have a friend who is very similar to what you describe. She's been in love with him for several years. We've come very close on several occasions to taking the plunge and letting him know. We're both a little terrified of what his reaction would be, but I have no doubt that MrsMildlyWlLD would crumble under his touch. I'm definitely hooked on your thread now. It will take me a bit to read all the way through, but your journey is one that I'm definitely interested in learning about. Thank you for sharing so candidly and openly.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 am

co-husband wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:58 am
..........The differences between me and Brian in bed are more natural than technique. Meaning I have always struggled with pre-mature ejaculation..which Brian does not have in common with me. So his ability to last long enough for Juli to reach her orgasm naturally during intercourse, which does not happen with me, is why their sex is more satisfying. Juli would never say outright that "Brian satisfies me better than you do"...but just the fact that she does orgasm during sex with him of course makes that implication obvious. Nothing hurtful there, it's just the way it is....I accept that fact.

Mark
Just catching up on the thread and found your comment about Juli's satisfaction with Brian.

Actually, for me it's very arousing the my wife is quite open with me about how her lover satisfies her better than I ever could. In fact, she's openly stated that her lover satisfies her better than any other man ever has..and she's had a lot of men, so that's saying something.

Perhaps it's just a difference in the level of "cuckold-ness" between us.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:30 am

MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:56 am
I started this thread at the very end, but now I'm curious to go back and get caught up. You're right... the dynamic between the men is a unique dynamic in a lot of ways. It's nice to see it discussed openly in this way on your post. I look forward to getting caught up and following you in the future.
Thank you Mildly...
I do feel that the relationship between the men is not a topic often discussed, but it is a major ingredient to the 3-way relationship. Even though the dynamic between me and Brian is a vital part of our enjoyment of the experience, and it is a very arousing aspect of it, it is basically the elephant in the room and we do not express it in words to each other. Yet I know we both are keenly aware of the other and our common relationship to Juli.

Mark

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:35 am

MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:14 am
co-husband wrote:
Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 am
Hello...I'm fairly new to all of this but found this site and decided to post my situation here.

My wife and I have been married 32 years (I'm 56, she is 52). Last year a good friend of ours went though a divorce when his wife left him. We let him hang around with us (dinners, outings, visits in our home etc) just to be a good friend to him.
After a while I could tell he was enjoying being around my wife more than just as a friend. A husband can just tell when another man is hot for his wife. I guess I am a bit of a cuckold because I actually enjoyed seeing him around my wife, sometimes ignoring me and focusing on her. I didn't blame him, my wife is a petite blonde, pretty and a great personality. But she is a bit naïve and didn't really notice our friend's behavior being anything but "friendly"

So over a few months it became more obvious to me that he was falling for my wife. I admit I actually encouraged it. I would suggest to her that she meet him alone for lunch, that he needed female companionship since he lived alone. I also gave him obvious signals that I was ok with him being with my wife. He began texting, calling her every day, and she responded in kind.

Finally one day about 2 months ago they were our together on a lunch date, and he admitted to her that he was in love with her. My wife was surprised and didn't see it coming. Kind of shook her up for a few days, but I kept reassuring her that I was ok and our friend needed the emotional support from her, so she has continued to see him.

So far it has not turned sexual between them but I feel it is getting very close to that point. I know he would in a minute if my wife and I offered to let him. I have fantasized about this kind of poly relationship with another man for a long time, now it looks like it might happen. I actually enjoy seeing him interact with my wife and can tell he actually does love her emotionally. I've thought of ways to push my wife into being with him in bed, taking the relationship with him to the next level, but I don't want to push her too far too quickly, but I'm confident that it will happen at some point.

I posted this here mainly to get some feedback. As I said I'm fairly new to this lifestyle but I love the intensity of it. I truly have never been upset to know that another man is actually in love with my wife. In fact it's a huge turn on for me to share my wife with him so intimately.

Thanks for any feedback!

Mark
The journey we take to get where we are is really something. My Wife and I have a friend who is very similar to what you describe. She's been in love with him for several years. We've come very close on several occasions to taking the plunge and letting him know. We're both a little terrified of what his reaction would be, but I have no doubt that MrsMildlyWlLD would crumble under his touch. I'm definitely hooked on your thread now. It will take me a bit to read all the way through, but your journey is one that I'm definitely interested in learning about. Thank you for sharing so candidly and openly.
Make sure that this would be ok with your wife first.
Meet with him and have a few beers. Tell him that your wife told you about a dream she had a few nights ago. Say that it was a sex dream about your friend and she told you how hot it got her. And that she woke up and attacked you! She told you how she's always been turned on by your friend and how hot her gets her. Tell him "THANKS! and to keep up the good work". You might imply that she and you have died in the bedroom a while back and her interest in you has set her on fire. The thing is if he balks at this, it all just a funny dream and you can laugh it off. No harm, no foul!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:22 pm

co-husband wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:30 am
MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:56 am
Thank you Mildly...
I do feel that the relationship between the men is not a topic often discussed, but it is a major ingredient to the 3-way relationship. Even though the dynamic between me and Brian is a vital part of our enjoyment of the experience, and it is a very arousing aspect of it, it is basically the elephant in the room and we do not express it in words to each other. Yet I know we both are keenly aware of the other and our common relationship to Juli.

Mark
Well, and to throw an additional dynamic into it, even when you're "playing" the Beta, you remain the Alpha. As you stated, your wife is loyal to you first above all. At the end of the day, he's allowed into your marriage only as long as it's something enjoyable for the three of you. From my experience,there are few things that I hate more than a man who's watched too much porn that comes into the relationship thinking that he's in charge of anything. The Mrs and I look for men that understand that it's a 3 way friendship. If I can't stand your company, or don't want to share a beer with you, I'm definitely not going to share the most important person in my life.

Great thread my friend. It sounds like you and Juli have an outstanding relationship. Thank you for the peak into your world.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:52 am

[/quote]

Well, and to throw an additional dynamic into it, even when you're "playing" the Beta, you remain the Alpha. As you stated, your wife is loyal to you first above all. At the end of the day, he's allowed into your marriage only as long as it's something enjoyable for the three of you. From my experience,there are few things that I hate more than a man who's watched too much porn that comes into the relationship thinking that he's in charge of anything. The Mrs and I look for men that understand that it's a 3 way friendship. If I can't stand your company, or don't want to share a beer with you, I'm definitely not going to share the most important person in my life.

Great thread my friend. It sounds like you and Juli have an outstanding relationship. Thank you for the peak into your world.
[/quote]
Thanks...I agree with you totally that many do not approach this lifestyle with a realistic view. The porn portrayals do distort or even ignore the unseen aspects of a 3-way relationship especially how the emotional interaction between all three must align for it to work and especially to work well. And in my own experience this process takes much more time than most are willing to give it. But if everything meshes between all three partners, the rewards are worth the patience.

I found this forum in 2014 just as our own relationship with our divorced friend was just beginning to show signs of being a possibility, but no guarantees or even hint that it would actually develop into what we experience today. There has been a real ebb and flow to it, and honestly times when I thought it had run its course and was done, only to revive again and at a more intimate and sustainable level.

I originally used this forum for advice from ones with more experience in the lifestyle than I, and I received much information and encouragement. Then my writings here became more of a journal for my own benefit. Each time that I had an epiphany about something, I would write about it more in a philosophical sense. My intent never was to salaciously entertain....but of course the topic itself is very entertaining I know. So I am glad if others have benefited from me sharing our personal experiences.

I think the bottom line to all of what my wife and I have done during the last 4 years, is that this type of relationship to allow another man not only into our marriage bed (figurative if not literal), but in a sense into our marriage itself....is not practical without the strength of our marriage being the foundation. I don't believe a long-term 3-way relationship would have been possible even for us just 20 years ago. But with our years as husband and wife we have no fear of losing this through jealousy or usurpation. Juli especially has guarded our marriage by limiting her physical intimacy with her lover, at least the frequency. (When they are together he has had the full sexual authority of a husband to enjoy Juli's body). While he and I, being normal men, would likely focus on the sex to excess and ultimate damage to all. So to your point, I may feel myself in a beta role by sharing my wife with him, but ultimately he is at the mercy of not just me, but mostly my wife / his lover. So I guess rightly so...our actions (Brian and I) revolve around making sure Juli is happy....as it should be.

Thanks for your comments. Glad if my journaling has been of interest or maybe even helpful.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 am

38kewp wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:07 pm
Has there ever been talk of extending The Interval to 48 (or more) hours? What about on the back end? Would you be open to waiting 24 (or more) hours to reclaim Juli?
Hi Kewp...
I personally would be open to abstaining for a longer time, but it has not been discussed or requested by Brian. With that said, there have been situations where Juli and I abstained from sex for a longer period both before and after she has been with him, but that was simply due to our own personal schedules that hindered our bedroom time with each other, and not because of pre-planning. I can recall a time recently when it was almost a week before I reclaimed Juli but again it was due to busy schedules.

Currently I am under doctor's orders to abstain from sexual activity as I recover from outpatient surgery, so Brian has actually had sex with Juli (soon to be a second time) since I have been with her.

Mack

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Looking forward to hearing about Juli and Brian’s next encounter!