Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:17 am

Me too! Me too!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello,

I'm going to write an update about what my wife and I have been experiencing lately with our divorced friend Brian. A lot has transpired just in the last 3 weeks and to my mind it is a major positive. First...I have recovered from my June surgery and Juli and I have once again been enjoying our marriage sex with each other.

But what I consider to be the bigger news, on Saturday (Aug 3), was Brian's birthday, so Juli and I hosted him at our house. Took him to a very nice lunch, and then back to our house where Juli was planning to give him birthday sex. ( to clarify, this was the first time Brian had been at our house in probably a year, but I talked to Juli about it and we both felt it would be a nice thing to do for him, and we were very relaxed about it hosting him again).

The atmosphere was very light-hearted with casual talk among the three of us, even some humor mixed in. Then about mid-afternoon when it was time for them to enjoy his birthday present, I went along with them into the bedroom and volunteered just to help prepare the bed (pull back the sheets, place towels etc...whatever they would need) and I a was still in there when Juli and Brian began to undress. Given the light-heartedness of the day, I simply said that I would really love to see the cock that Juli gets to enjoy (I had always been curious about when Brian looks like but had never asked to see or to be present for their intimacy).

So Brian to my surprise and pleasure pulled down his underwear and there right in front of me was his erect manhood in all of it's glory! And I will tell you that he has a BEAUTIFUL cock. If not a full 7 inches then it is close....definitely over 6" and thicker than I imagined. The shaft was thick and straight with little or no taper, but a very nicely shaped head. I have had some bi experiences in my life, and I honestly was impressed with what Brian has to offer...to Juli of course, but to anyone lucky enough to get to be with him. I just said that it was a beautiful cock and I know why Juli enjoys it. Juli's response was just an eye-roll and the said "you men and your penis comparisons!" lol. We all had a laugh and I just said I'll leave you two to your fun, and left the bedroom. But wow it was so great to FINALLY get to see Brian and to understand why Juli is so smitten with his cock.

So I just wanted to sit down and write this update for all who have followed our relationship with Brian....this to my mind was a major step forward. Juli has lately been much more open about her desire to have sex with Brian more often than she has been. I think with the weekend away during my business trip in May, and then my necessary abstinence after my surgery...is what caused Juli to be more agreeable to see him more often. She has been with him 6 times in the last 8 weeks. And now in our marriage bed once again, and Brian is obviously more open about me seeing him naked. So I like the direction this is going.

Just wanted to share this update with you.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Great update!!! Good for you.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Great step forward. Hopefully you'll get to watch someday soon.

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Congrats Mark! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:09 pm

Thanks for the honest open update. So awesome. The entire day was so awesome by your account. Relaxed, friendly, comfortable. and honest for all of you. I hope that this brings you three to a closer arrangement and that juli can feel more free to enjoy herself with her lover Brian and more often. I think from what you have relayed to us in this thread that juli has refrained from seeing him more and allowing herself to become closer to him. Perhaps you feel less apprehensive about letting their relationship grow and flourish. You have a beautiful situation in my opinion. Sharing the love of a woman who has so much love to give with another is certainly a beautiful thing. I'm glad that your friendship is growing.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Fantastic update Mark!!!The thought of your beautiful Juli giving herself so willingly to Brian and enjoying it so much really thrills us all!

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:42 pm

I just discovered your story but a great update Mark. I think it's important for me to see the cock of her lover and the first few sex sessions just so I can imagine them later when they are playing alone in the next room or someplace further. You are a great husband for letting her have a steady lover. Thanks for sharing.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:05 am

Heartwarming to hear you were all comfortable having Brian over for his present. Very exciting to finally see the source of her extra-marital pleasure. You are all making great progress in moving toward a new level of trust, comfort, and intimacy. Your progress is slow and steady. In good time you may just be able to use your bi skills to demonstrate to Brian and your dear wife your appreciation to both of them the joy their love affair has brought you (and us too).

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:33 pm

nevertoolate wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:05 am
Heartwarming to hear you were all comfortable having Brian over for his present. Very exciting to finally see the source of her extra-marital pleasure. You are all making great progress in moving toward a new level of trust, comfort, and intimacy. Your progress is slow and steady. In good time you may just be able to use your bi skills to demonstrate to Brian and your dear wife your appreciation to both of them the joy their love affair has brought you (and us too).
Thank you.
Yes our progress certainly has been slow but steady. Over 4 years we have made amazing progress but it's come the right way for us. Not too much at one time, and I think that has helped all 3 of us to be more accepting of each other's role.

And I do hope that some day I may be allowed to enjoy Brian's Cock in my own way. He and I have never talked about it, so I'm not sure if he's ever had bi experience or is open to it. But I think it could add yet another layer of enjoyment at least for us guys. And for Juli too if she wanted to participate. But I think that will be yet another one of those things that may take time to develop. So I continue to be patient which which has definitely paid off so far.

Mark

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Thanks for letting us in to the fun that the three of you enjoy!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:20 am

Mark- can we see an updated naked pic of Julie, I think a lot of us would like that, PLEASE!!

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello Mark. As you are going on four years of this (Juli and Brian together), are you O.K. If Brian is not interested in including you in their activities?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:14 am

pasadena95 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:53 pm
Hello Mark. As you are going on four years of this (Juli and Brian together), are you O.K. If Brian is not interested in including you in their activities?
Yes really I've been excluded from the beginning, at least from being present in the bedroom and watching their sex...but my exclusion is of my own choice and a consensus among all 3 of us. Especially now after 4 years, Juli and Brian have naturally developed their own relationship with each other, so to my mind as a husband, for me to gratify my own sexual desires by voyeuristically watching them have sex would feel more like an intrusion into a couple's most intimate and private moments together. I'm not sure how Brian feels about it (he may be okay with me watching, we just haven't discussed it with each other), but I know Juli prefers privacy so she can relax and enjoy the intimacy without her husband present and watching.

I will reiterate here that my exclusion in no way hinders our marriage. It's a separate relationship from what Juli and I have has husband and wife. And Juli is still careful to label her relationship with Brian as "intimate friends". And I'm glad to now see Juli more willing to admit how much she enjoys having Brian in her life in such a special way. I can tell she would like to be with him more often, and I intend to encourage that. If Brian is monogamous with Juli as he has agreed to be, he needs sex more often than just twice a month. And I think Juli is honestly very close to agreeing to giving it to him more often.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:53 am

co-husband wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:14 am
pasadena95 wrote:
Yes really I've been excluded from the beginning, at least from being present in the bedroom and watching their sex...but my exclusion is of my own choice and a consensus among all 3 of us. Especially now after 4 years, Juli and Brian have naturally developed their own relationship with each other, so to my mind as a husband, for me to gratify my own sexual desires by voyeuristically watching them have sex would feel more like an intrusion into a couple's most intimate and private moments together. I'm not sure how Brian feels about it (he may be okay with me watching, we just haven't discussed it with each other), but I know Juli prefers privacy so she can relax and enjoy the intimacy without her husband present and watching.

I will reiterate here that my exclusion in no way hinders our marriage. It's a separate relationship from what Juli and I have has husband and wife. And Juli is still careful to label her relationship with Brian as "intimate friends". And I'm glad to now see Juli more willing to admit how much she enjoys having Brian in her life in such a special way. I can tell she would like to be with him more often, and I intend to encourage that. If Brian is monogamous with Juli as he has agreed to be, he needs sex more often than just twice a month. And I think Juli is honestly very close to agreeing to giving it to him more often.

Mark
You are right on Mark. Their relationship is their's just as your and Julie's is yours. I think it worked out well when you ask to see his penis, but I wouldn't push it. If I were in your place, the only thing that I would do is encourage them to see each other often and the three of you have occasional outings together. If they want to include you in the bedroom, that would be great, but it should be their choice.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 am

D+D wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:53 am
co-husband wrote:
pasadena95 wrote:

Mark
You are right on Mark. Their relationship is their's just as your and Julie's is yours. I think it worked out well when you ask to see his penis, but I wouldn't push it. If I were in your place, the only thing that I would do is encourage them to see each other often and the three of you have occasional outings together. If they want to include you in the bedroom, that would be great, but it should be their choice.
Thank you D+D....I do totally agree with you on this. Letting the relationship continue to evolve naturally as it has so far, will be less stressful and allow the emotions to progress at their own pace. Perhaps Juli and Brian's meetings being more frequent may be the ultimate result of everything we've put into it thus far anyway. I'm sure it will at some time reach the point where nothing further can be added and still keep the status quo that works for us all.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am

co-husband wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 am
D+D wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:53 am
co-husband wrote:
pasadena95 wrote:

Mark
Thank you D+D....I do totally agree with you on this. Letting the relationship continue to evolve naturally as it has so far, will be less stressful and allow the emotions to progress at their own pace. Perhaps Juli and Brian's meetings being more frequent may be the ultimate result of everything we've put into it thus far anyway. I'm sure it will at some time reach the point where nothing further can be added and still keep the status quo that works for us all.

Mark
I rarely disagree with you Mark, but I think the relationship between the three of you will continue to evolve never reaching a point of status quo. If it does that, it will become stale. Everything changes. Nothing stays the same. But I also predict that the changes will, for the most part, all be positive. In our age group age and health are big factors tho. I will continue to follow because your journey has been fabulous and fruitful.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:50 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am

I rarely disagree with you Mark, but I think the relationship between the three of you will continue to evolve never reaching a point of status quo. If it does that, it will become stale. Everything changes. Nothing stays the same.
"Change is the only constant in life." Heraclitus

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:28 am

Mark, have you discussed with Juli where she sees hers and Brian's relationship heading? Does she support your thoughts on a poly relationship?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:46 pm

co-husband wrote:

Mark
Your exclusion is another form of submission. It adds to yours and their experience, even if you're missing out voyeuristically.

As you are well aware, you've got a great situation here, but I can't help wondering if you're missing out on an easy opportunity to subtly show more submission, which it seems to me you really want. My hunch is that you hold back in this regard because you fear that Juli won't like it or will lose respect for you. If that's the case, then maybe just show a little submission to Brian when Juli's not present. For example, at a time like Brian's birthday lunch, when Juli goes to the ladies room, or any time when she's in another room for example, you could just simply look him in the eyes and say to Brian: "Thank you for taking care of Juli for me."

I think this kind of simple, subtle comment between just the two of you would communicate volumes, without coming across as too strong. The submissive feelings you would experience would be exquisite. He'll probably just smirk and reply: "It's my pleasure." He might be caught off guard, but I think it would totally stroke his alpha male ego, and you would both love it.

Another comment you could make to Brian, would be: "If there's ever anything I can do to make you and Juli enjoy your time together more, I hope you will let me know." Again, just simple statement 1 guy to another, not over the top, but communicating so much.

You might run the risk that Brian tells Juli about such a comment, but I think he won't do it. 1) I think he'd get off on the ego rush your comment would give him, and 2) I think he'd recognize that your delivering it to him only when Juli is out of the room means that its best kept just between you two men.

Just an idea for you to consider to make their relationship even more enjoyable for you.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:58 am

subtoall wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:46 pm
co-husband wrote:

Mark
Your exclusion is another form of submission. It adds to yours and their experience, even if you're missing out voyeuristically.

As you are well aware, you've got a great situation here, but I can't help wondering if you're missing out on an easy opportunity to subtly show more submission, which it seems to me you really want. My hunch is that you hold back in this regard because you fear that Juli won't like it or will lose respect for you. If that's the case, then maybe just show a little submission to Brian when Juli's not present. For example, at a time like Brian's birthday lunch, when Juli goes to the ladies room, or any time when she's in another room for example, you could just simply look him in the eyes and say to Brian: "Thank you for taking care of Juli for me."

I think this kind of simple, subtle comment between just the two of you would communicate volumes, without coming across as too strong. The submissive feelings you would experience would be exquisite. He'll probably just smirk and reply: "It's my pleasure." He might be caught off guard, but I think it would totally stroke his alpha male ego, and you would both love it.

Another comment you could make to Brian, would be: "If there's ever anything I can do to make you and Juli enjoy your time together more, I hope you will let me know." Again, just simple statement 1 guy to another, not over the top, but communicating so much.

You might run the risk that Brian tells Juli about such a comment, but I think he won't do it. 1) I think he'd get off on the ego rush your comment would give him, and 2) I think he'd recognize that your delivering it to him only when Juli is out of the room means that its best kept just between you two men.

Just an idea for you to consider to make their relationship even more enjoyable for you.
Thank you subtoall...
"For example, at a time like Brian's birthday lunch, when Juli goes to the ladies room, or any time when she's in another room for example, you could just simply look him in the eyes and say to Brian: "Thank you for taking care of Juli for me."

I agree with you too. And I actually did say this very thing to Brian once..It was maybe a year go...perhaps longer..I can't really remember, but we were at Brian's house and I had arrived to pick up Juli after they had enjoyed their alone time one evening. Brian and I were together talking while I was waiting on Juli ( I think she was in the bathroom at the time), so I said ..."Thank you for taking care of my wife". I remember Brian's reply was natural and perhaps even a bit humble and he said that "Juli is an amazing woman". I agreed and that pretty much was the conversation that time. But it was a real sense that he and I both understood that we make love to the same woman. I have followed him soon enough after he has ejaculated inside of Juli that I have felt his semen on my penis. I know he is aware of this and of other aspects of our marriage sex.

Juli has told me that Brian has asked about our sex life. So he is aware of my struggle with control and pre-mature ejaculation, and that I cannot easily give Juli an orgasm during sex, and that he alone gives her that level of climax / release during intercourse. He knows that I abstain from sex with Juli the day before he has her (at his request). And he knows that his cock is bigger than mine (which I have now confirmed too since I saw him naked recently). So all of these things I know have established him as the Alpha Male in the sexual relationship. Perhaps he feels this is offset somewhat because I am the one married to Juli, and I do have her more frequently in bed, but if we were to consider the actual time that our cocks are literally inside of her...I am confident that Brian probably now does spend more time penetrated each month than I do with my shorter bursts of quickies.

So yes I agree that there are more ways that I can show my submission to Brian, and now that Juli seems to be more relaxed about continuing the relationship with Brian, I am hopeful that it could blossom more and that my submissive desires could be fed even more as we all proceed further.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:17 am

Just incredible, erotic, and yes romantic. All three of you are so fortunate because all three of you are getting what you need in this relationship and are respectful of one another. Two friends in love with the same woman and one woman in love with two friends. Incredible how you've managed this.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:02 am

D+D wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:17 am
Just incredible, erotic, and yes romantic. All three of you are so fortunate because all three of you are getting what you need in this relationship and are respectful of one another. Two friends in love with the same woman and one woman in love with two friends. Incredible how you've managed this.
Thank you D+D...I wish I could take credit for how well this has worked out for us, but honestly it's been a long series of fortunate events. I mean it's not something we sat down and planned to get the results that we have enjoyed so far, but we have just let it develop naturally and at its own pace. So probably that has been the key to all of this working. We haven't tried to rush things or to try to make our emotions fit into what we wanted to happen. Events just seem to flow along side our emotions, so for us I think that has worked very well.

Mark

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:41 am

Mark

Do not be afraid to begun to show deference to Brian. Little things like " May i get you something to drink Sir?
Perhaps drive and allow them to sit in back together in the back. Hold the door for them /Amazing how quickly they become accustomed to Sir. Try it! See what happens.

kneeling

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:56 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:41 am
Mark

Do not be afraid to begun to show deference to Brian. Little things like " May i get you something to drink Sir?
Perhaps drive and allow them to sit in back together in the back. Hold the door for them /Amazing how quickly they become accustomed to Sir. Try it! See what happens.

kneeling
Thank you Kneeiing. I understand.
My most recent act of deference was just a couple weeks ago when we hosted Brian in our home on his birthday. When he and Juli went to the bedroom so Juli could give him his present, I was there while they were undressing, and I pulled back the covers to prepare our marriage bed for them to use. I complimented his manhood then left them alone to enjoy their private intimacy.

I'm sure my actions were interpreted by him acts of deference. His birthday present from me was my wife and our marriage bed :-)

Mark