Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:21 pm

I haven't updated in a while. Busy summer for one thing, and Juli took a break from being with Brian. However we did meet with him again about 3 weeks ago. (I took her to his house then worked in a coffee shop for a couple of hours). It was their first time together since about May I think.

Brian is still seeing his girlfriend but appears to be a slow moving relationship. Will maybe find out more next week because Juli is going to be with him again on Tuesday afternoon. Will post here again next week.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Can't wait, Mark! Great news! Love to hear about any thoughts or feelings beforehand. Anticipation! Building sexual tension. Abstaining from sex before they meet (I find that very erotic, by the way!). Love to hear a before, during and after report. Enjoy!

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Wow, great to hear the news that Juli saw Brian again!! How did you feel, and of course how did Juli feel seeing Brian after such a long break? Is she still providing a 'small' amount of details about their interactions??

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:46 am

Thanks...and yes it was once again a very positive experience. Juli is much more relaxed and comfortable with the 3-way relationship that we have with Brian. It's really not been a secret that she (and Brian too) enjoy their sexual meetings, but now Juli is more open to admitting that to me. So it was a big corner that we have turned this year.

It's more of an accepted lifestyle now. And with him actually having another woman in his life seems to have enabled Juli to not fear him becoming too emotionally attached, but there is more a sense of what this first started out being for the 3 of us...that is an occasional meeting for Brian to get his sexual release, and for Juli to enjoy Brian's obvious abilities in the bedroom. I see that attitude in Juli's demeanor now, and she seems convinced that I am not hurt by her having Brian as a lover, but rather aroused by sharing her with him.

And I now hear her talking more honestly about our own sex life. She is still careful in how she describes her sex with her two men....and she said just a week ago that with Brian it is more "raw, physical sex", but with me it's "emotionally intimate sex". So she does recognize and admits the difference.

To answer "Missthefun"...yes the last meeting was the same mixture of angst and excitement that I have felt before. Abstaining from sex the day before, and to know another man is enjoying my wife so totally is an indescribably erotic feeling. So much in fact..if you don't mind me getting quite personal here...Each time Juli and I have made love since her last meeting with Brian, All I can think about is how HIS Cock recently parted my wife's pussy lips...caused me to cum even quicker than I normally do. Which I'm sure only confirmed in Juli's mind, the difference in the sexual experience she has with each of us. It was after one of these premature ejaculation moments that Juli expressed the difference between me and Brian. She wanted to reassure me that she prefers the emotional intimacy of our sex life...but at the same time she had to admit to enjoying the occasional "raw, physical" sex with Brian.

Also to clarify...the next meeting is Tuesday Nov 6...not tomorrow (Oct 30).

Mark

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:49 pm

co-husband wrote:...Each time Juli and I have made love since her last meeting with Brian, All I can think about is how HIS Cock recently parted my wife's pussy lips...caused me to cum even quicker than I normally do. Which I'm sure only confirmed in Juli's mind, the difference in the sexual experience she has with each of us. ...........
Mark
I suspect those are pretty common thoughts that us cuckold men have...I know it certainly works that way with me, and with the same result! And it has the same effect on my wife and simply confirms with her that sex with her lover is far better than sex is with me.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:57 pm

It's like from Monday on, you will have turned Juli over to Brian. Thanks for "getting quite personal." I'm just curious, do you eat Juli after she's been with Brian? The thought of "HIS COCK" having been inside her while eating my gf was quite a turn-on, especially after our first time when she was too sore for my cock.

I believe I can speak for many of us here, we are really looking forward to a week from tomorrow. I'd love to hear about any sexual tension throughout the week as Juli prepares to give herself to Brian (with your blessing, of course!).

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:54 am

Missthefun wrote:It's like from Monday on, you will have turned Juli over to Brian. Thanks for "getting quite personal." I'm just curious, do you eat Juli after she's been with Brian? The thought of "HIS COCK" having been inside her while eating my gf was quite a turn-on, especially after our first time when she was too sore for my cock.

I believe I can speak for many of us here, we are really looking forward to a week from tomorrow. I'd love to hear about any sexual tension throughout the week as Juli prepares to give herself to Brian (with your blessing, of course!).

I have not eaten Juli after she's been with Brian, but I have felt His Cum on my penis by having sex with her after she was with him..and that alone is a very unique sensation. Rather than calling it "sloppy seconds" I prefer the phrase "silky seconds" because that's what it feels like to me. The smooth silkiness of His Semen feels like a barrier with which he has coated by wife's pussy, keeping me from touching her, but rather the skin of my penis touches His Seed rather than touching the skin of my wife's vagina. Truly amazing mental and emotional reaction to the sex act that Brian had with my wife.

And "pixwellguy"...I appreciate your comments. Makes me realize how universal the feeling is for husbands who experience the cuckold lifestyle. It seems to be a common reaction that as we share our wives more with a man or men superior to our own abilities, the gap only widens and becomes even more apparent not only to our wives, but to her lover as well, and even to ourselves.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Thank you so much, Mark, for your explicit description of your experience! That must be an incredible sensation! I've never experienced it myself. The countdown is on. One week to go. I hope you can check in with us and keep us posted as the big day approaches.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:54 am

Mark, the way you describe your feelings when reclaiming Juli are great!

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 am

Would you not like to watch them in mutual ecstasy? Or even be asked to participate in some manner?
Might this not intensify your connection to your wife and her lover (and your close friend)?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:18 am

pasadena95 wrote:Would you not like to watch them in mutual ecstasy? Or even be asked to participate in some manner?
Might this not intensify your connection to your wife and her lover (and your close friend)?
I do understand the eroticism of watching my wife with another man. During the summer of 2016 we hosted a local older man a few times and I was present during their intercourse. It certainly was erotic to watch another man's cock disappear inside my wife. So erotic in fact that once I came in my hand while watching.

But it's a bit of a different situation with Brian. I think partially because I knew Brian for several years only socially and not as a co-sex partner in our marriage. And also I know that Brian's sexual "talents" are obviously better than mine and Juli truly enjoys her time with him. So I think my presence in the bedroom watching them would not only be awkward but also i don't think Juli would be able to relax and just enjoy the sex with him.

It really doesn't seem to take anything away from my own arousal. Just to know that I as the husband, am allowing another man to have a private and emotionally bonding, sexual relationship with my wife is extremely erotic.

Mark

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:20 am

Mark, early on in your postings you posted photos of Juli and I believed they 'times out'. Would it be possible to re-post them, of course blocking out any identifying features. Thanks,
Steve

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 am

shall54 wrote:Mark, early on in your postings you posted photos of Juli and I believed they 'times out'. Would it be possible to re-post them, of course blocking out any identifying features. Thanks,
Steve
Hi Steve...Thank you. I'll certainly consider posting a few pics of Juli again. I know several in this forum have followed my writings about our experience in the lifestyle., and I'll try to show some more of Juli. Might be a week or so but will try to get it done.

Also...the pic that you see here on my profile is an actual photo of Juli's breasts....

Mark

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am

Well said, Cohusband. There's no sensation that equals that of entering my wife when another man has just finished inside her. She reassures me I can cum as soon as I'm ready, - "no need to try and go longer as I've already had my orgasm with Mike," she tells me, - then she'll always ask me how his semen feels. Or, "I may have conceived with him, it's my fertile time, I'm ovulating," she'd say. "Would you be ok with that, baby?" That usually caused me to explode immediately. I don't know if you've experienced this, but by wife will stick her tongue in my ear after her lover has finished in her, and whisper: "we may be pregnant."

[I have not eaten Juli after she's been with Brian, but I have felt His Cum on my penis by having sex with her after she was with him..and that alone is a very unique sensation. Rather than calling it "sloppy seconds" I prefer the phrase "silky seconds" because that's what it feels like to me. The smooth silkiness of His Semen feels like a barrier with which he has coated by wife's pussy, keeping me from touching her, but rather the skin of my penis touches His Seed rather than touching the skin of my wife's vagina. Truly amazing mental and emotional reaction to the sex act that Brian had with my wife.

Mark[/quote]

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Pictures of Juli would certainly be much appreciated! Juli's breasts are very beautiful!!!

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Well, tomorrow's (Tuesday) the day! I bet you (as well as all of us) can't wait for Juli and Brian to happen again. Keep strong!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Today's the day! Can't wait to hear!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:46 pm

I haven't been able to post until now (Thursday) but Juli spent almost 2 hours at Brian's house on Tuesday afternoon. I was in a nearby location getting a massage (not an erotic one lol) while Brian enjoyed my wife in his bed.

I picked up Juli after my massage and we visited with Brian for about 30 minutes before Juli and I had to leave to go to another city to visit family for a few days. I honestly love that time when I am together with the two lovers and to talk with Brian knowing he has just made love to my wife. It's a surreal and amazing experience. Seeing the way they look at each other when they talk. It's impossible for two lovers to hide that connection. They had both orgasmed in each other's arms only a short time earlier. Knowing that HE had brought my wife to that ultimate experience of sexual ecstasy always causes the gamut of emotions to flood through me simultaneously.

The feelings of jealousy and arousal...each equally strong is something that never seems to wane no matter how many times I have been present for their post-coital interactions. They don't openly swoon over each other in front of me, and are not "handsy" but the bond between them at that moment can't be denied.

Subsequently, Juli and I talked in the car as we drove to our destination. The usual "how did it go" questions that I always ask. Juli..while more relaxed and open with her answers than she used to be, still does not feel comfortable being overly detailed. Ever the lady, she will not get into the salacious details that all men want to hear (sorry), but I can report to you here that they showered together (as they always seem to enjoy doing). The shower before sex included oral foreplay (I asked who performed or did both...and it was Juli performing on Brian).
Then to bed for the intercourse and she said they started in "kind of missionary"...when I asked her to explain, she said she was "on her back and Brian stood at the edge of the bed".
Then from that position to doggy, and finally finished in "traditional missionary", with him lying on top of her. I then asked and she admitted that she had her orgasm in that final position and they both came "close to the same time". As always Brian came inside her bare which has always been agreed upon by all of us prior to the beginning of these meetings.

Our schedule is still such that I have not been able to have reclaiming sex with her yet, and honestly it's driving me crazy with lust for her! lol. Juli has always been a hot looking woman, but to me she is even hotter this week. Knowing that another man was the last to enjoy her, makes me want her even more. It will be Saturday before we can have sex again, so for now, Brian is the one who owns my wife's body.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:52 am

Great to hear! I love that "surreal" experience. Nice details too. The shower is very erotic, especially when it involves oral. It would be so hot to watch them shower together! Their wet, naked bodies, touching, kissing and then she drops down to her knees. Very hot! Thanks again Mark for sharing on so many levels.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Wow that is hot, knowing that while you and Juli are visiting with family, another man's sperm is inside your wife!! Happy reclamation sex on Saturday.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:55 am

This may be the best part of our lifestyles, if you ask me! If not the best (In my view...Silky seconds would be a runner up for best, followed by giving my wife oral afterwards) then it's right up there. I love seeing the emotional connection between wife and lover and showering together afterwards has to be both erotic and loving for them. Easy to let the imagination run wild!
co-husband wrote:I haven't been able to post until now (Thursday) but Juli spent almost 2 hours at Brian's house on Tuesday afternoon. I was in a nearby location getting a massage (not an erotic one lol) while Brian enjoyed my wife in his bed.

I picked up Juli after my massage and we visited with Brian for about 30 minutes before Juli and I had to leave to go to another city to visit family for a few days. I honestly love that time when I am together with the two lovers and to talk with Brian knowing he has just made love to my wife. It's a surreal and amazing experience. Seeing the way they look at each other when they talk. It's impossible for two lovers to hide that connection. They had both orgasmed in each other's arms only a short time earlier. Knowing that HE had brought my wife to that ultimate experience of sexual ecstasy always causes the gamut of emotions to flood through me simultaneously.

The feelings of jealousy and arousal...each equally strong is something that never seems to wane no matter how many times I have been present for their post-coital interactions. They don't openly swoon over each other in front of me, and are not "handsy" but the bond between them at that moment can't be denied.

As always Brian came inside her bare which has always been agreed upon by all of us prior to the beginning of these meetings.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:59 am

stevens62 wrote:This may be the best part of our lifestyles, if you ask me! If not the best (In my view...Silky seconds would be a runner up for best, followed by giving my wife oral afterwards) then it's right up there. I love seeing the emotional connection between wife and lover and showering together afterwards has to be both erotic and loving for them. Easy to let the imagination run wild!
co-husband wrote:I haven't been able to post until now (Thursday) but Juli spent almost 2 hours at Brian's house on Tuesday afternoon. I was in a nearby location getting a massage (not an erotic one lol) while Brian enjoyed my wife in his bed.

As always Brian came inside her bare which has always been agreed upon by all of us prior to the beginning of these meetings.

Mark
I agree Steven...Seeing the emotional connection between my wife and another man has been probably the most erotic part of this experience for me as a husband. The fact that another man has sex with my wife is obviously intense but I think the realization that each time they have intercourse with each other, the emotional bond between them only deepens. It's natural for this to happen to any couple who engage in full sexual intercourse especially over time.

I'm not a proponent of the belief that wife-sharing is a zero-sum game. That is the belief that either your wife loves you as her husband, or she loves the other man and will eventually divorce you to be with him. I personally have witnessed my wife love two men at the same time. I have never seen my wife's love for me waiver, and probably has deepened. I've never felt threatened as a husband and have absolutely no fear of my wife leaving me.

At the same time, I have seen Juli's emotional attachment to Brian grow to the point where she now openly admits to me that she "loves Brian as an intimate friend." I don't think her use of the word "love" is diminished at all when referring to Brian. She does love him but in a different sense and on a different level than she loves me. Brian gives her things that I cannot. I give her things that Brian cannot. And both Brian and I enjoy things from Juli that no other woman could give us.

Mark

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:45 am

co-husband wrote:
stevens62 wrote:This may be the best part of our lifestyles, if you ask me! If not the best (In my view...Silky seconds would be a runner up for best, followed by giving my wife oral afterwards) then it's right up there. I love seeing the emotional connection between wife and lover and showering together afterwards has to be both erotic and loving for them. Easy to let the imagination run wild!

Mark
I agree Steven...Seeing the emotional connection between my wife and another man has been probably the most erotic part of this experience for me as a husband. The fact that another man has sex with my wife is obviously intense but I think the realization that each time they have intercourse with each other, the emotional bond between them only deepens. It's natural for this to happen to any couple who engage in full sexual intercourse especially over time.

I'm not a proponent of the belief that wife-sharing is a zero-sum game. That is the belief that either your wife loves you as her husband, or she loves the other man and will eventually divorce you to be with him. I personally have witnessed my wife love two men at the same time. I have never seen my wife's love for me waiver, and probably has deepened. I've never felt threatened as a husband and have absolutely no fear of my wife leaving me.

At the same time, I have seen Juli's emotional attachment to Brian grow to the point where she now openly admits to me that she "loves Brian as an intimate friend." I don't think her use of the word "love" is diminished at all when referring to Brian. She does love him but in a different sense and on a different level than she loves me. Brian gives her things that I cannot. I give her things that Brian cannot. And both Brian and I enjoy things from Juli that no other woman could give us.

Mark
Very well said, Mark - I couldn't agree more. My wife's loving, emotional connection with her lover is definitely the most erotic part of this for me. Knowing that they don't just fuck (as she's done with hundreds of other men) but that they make love, well..that's the icing on the cake. I love it that he knows how to please her and satisfy her completely - both emotionally and physically.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:20 am

pixwellguy wrote:
co-husband wrote:

Mark

Mark
Very well said, Mark - I couldn't agree more. My wife's loving, emotional connection with her lover is definitely the most erotic part of this for me. Knowing that they don't just fuck (as she's done with hundreds of other men) but that they make love, well..that's the icing on the cake. I love it that he knows how to please her and satisfy her completely - both emotionally and physically.
Thank you pixwell...I think this part of the lifestyle is something not all husbands experience or at least do not appreciate. As you well said...there is a point where a wife becomes bonded to her lover in a deeper way than just the physical.

A few months ago, I saw in Juli's demeanor and words, a relaxing of any inhibitions she had about meeting with Brian. I saw her transition to being able to admit to me that she truly loves being with him. It was at that point where I also had a transition of my own as a husband. I experienced the realization that another man not only shared my wife's body, but shared an emotional bond with her. it's a feeling of permanence. A couple can discontinue meeting for sex, but it's much harder for them to stop meeting for lovemaking.

For the husband it's the sweet mixture of pain and pleasure. Both are in the extreme and together they are the most erotic elixir one can experience.

Mark

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:59 pm

I think you posted your story in the right Forum after all!